Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Fight takes place at the dance club in Funkytown, with Moses, Lord of the Hebrews, as DJ, with the song "Push It To The Limit". Who wins? cool

Violent2Dope
Just didn't want anyone to forget my quality thread. smile

SHM
If everything I heard about Jedah in this forum is true, this is a giant curbstomp in his favor.

Violent2Dope
No way, Seph can easily handle a being who can eat all the 33 billions souls on a planet(each soul has at least 10 times more power than what is needed to destroy the earth), destroy and remake the universe/dimension, and with a touch could explode any part of an opponents body.

Shin_Nikkolas
Sephiroth will go intangible!

Oh snap! Judah is screwed now!

Giant curbstomp for Sephiroth. 20/10.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Sephiroth will go intangible!

Oh snap! Jedah is screwed now!

Giant curbstomp for Sephiroth. 20/10. I agree.

Terryc250
If Jedah can just wipe out universes, then this is a pointless spite thread, and im pretty sure its against the rules.. Why dont we make a Ryu vs Beyonder thread next

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
If Jedah can just wipe out universes, then this is a pointless spite thread, and im pretty sure its against the rules.. Why dont we make a Ryu vs Beyonder thread next Na ah, Seph can do it.

shin_gear
No proof was given that Jedah can wipe out dimensions. Don't stoop to the level of Darkstalker fanboys. It's not healthy. erm

Terryc250
Ohh so its just another one of the BS stuff, like the time he said Pyron dwarfed the andromeda galaxy

shin_gear
Actually it's worse. The only proof DS supporters have of Jedah destroying a dimension and that it was bigger than a universe is this:Gu2bSSouLccNow wait for a Darkstalker fan to pop in here and flame like a rabid fanboy. r0fl.

Terryc250
hahah in that case, Sephiroth probably would win, i'd like to see more proof of these claims

shin_gear
If he does manage to wipe out Jedah, which purpleman will afterwards need a century or so to come back, and Seph can, of course.

Violent2Dope
Don't listen to Gear, he is a DS hater because he can't accept that there are people who can actually beat KOSMOS(Pyron). Jedah destroyed and remade the dimension. How big was that dimension? Don't know. It is still a bigger feat than anything Seph has done. Or he could just soul eat Seph. That vid that you posted is of him eating all of Makai's souls, not destroying the dimension. I would post proof, but then Gear will just b*tch that its an FAQ, when it is really a translation of things in the DS sourcebook.

Burning thought
be fair V2D thats not good evidence, i dont hate any game series (altho i hate Cloud from FF7, or dislike thats for sure), i just dont think thats good evidence at all, i mean honestly if i brought up a kain video that looked like that youd be jumping all over it.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Don't listen to Gear, he is a DS hater because he can't accept that there are people who can actually beat KOSMOS(Pyron). Jedah destroyed and remade the dimension. How big was that dimension? Don't know. It is still a bigger feat than anything Seph has done. Or he could just soul eat Seph. That vid that you posted is of him eating all of Makai's souls, not destroying the dimension. I would post proof, but then Gear will just b*tch that its an FAQ, when it is really a translation of things in the DS sourcebook.

Did jedah really do this in the cannon storyline though? It also looks like hes using somethin to amp his power to take the souls, if he can just lift up his hand and take millions of souls why does he even need to fight ppl? Cant he just lift up his hand and take their soul?

Violent2Dope
Did jedah really do this in the cannon storyline though? It also looks like hes using somethin to amp his power to take the souls, if he can just lift up his hand and take millions of souls why does he even need to fight ppl? Cant he just lift up his hand and take their soul? Yes he did do it in canon. He uses the souls to feed the Shintai(the big ass baby in the background of that vid) which is the first lifeform in his recently created dimension(which now is mostly just Jedah's castle, he isn't quite finished making it). Jedah had no amp, if you are talking about Jedah standing in front of that gate with energy coming out, that was a flashback when he was trying to absorb the vast powers from the Gate of Makai 100 years ago, and was DESTROYED. 100 years later, he decided that currently existence was failing, and decided to remake it. He absorbed Ozomu's soul(guy who took Jedah's throne after his seeming death), and he made the Majigen from it(the Majigen is his dimension), he also destroyed the current dimension after eating all of Makai's 33 billion souls(each one has at least 10 times more power than what is required to destroy earth). Also, he does defeat his opponents easily, like when he killed Demitri who just absorbed PYRON of all people. Even without soul suck, he has too many options to use to kill Seph.

He can inflate any part of Seph's body by grabbing him, and make it explode.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/jedah-lol.gif

Seph ain't killing Jedah. He has a healing factor that makes the likes of Hulk, Wolverine, Dante, and maybe even ALUCARD'S look like shit. He also can cut his head off and shoot his blood at people.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/jedah-ROFLgivinghead.gif

He could impale him with his claws.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/jedah-stab.gif

Or he could open a dimensional portal where hands from hell or sumthin would come out and rip him to pieces or drag him in.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/jedah-hellhands.gif

Or he could do this. big grin

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/jedah.gif

Seph can't win.

shin_gear
Would be nice if quoted posts from ignored people did not show up in other people's posts, but here goes.

First of all, Jedah's feats completely pale to KOS-MOS's and that's why I claim she'd kick his ass quite effortlessly, as he cannot quote on quote "destroy a dimension", and as soul-sucking will have no effect on KOS-MOS whatsoever seeing as she's an android (who on a side note can be in the middle of a galaxy-erasing attack and not be fazed, as shown in the possible future video in Xenosaga). What Jedah can do in terms of destructive feats are entirely speculative and have no backup evidence. (For V2D's sake I'll not mention Pyron at all). It's not a wonder why only DS fans claim Jedah can do these uncomfirmed abilities, and as far as I'm concerned, Jedah's durability quite obviously pales (enormously) to KOS-MOS's as well, and an insane healing factor won't prevent him from getting wiped out and make him have to wait for god knows how many years until he comes back. It's that simple, really.

What are known that he can do are things shown in those sprites. He can regenerate almost instantly, magnify parts of his body, over-inflate people's body parts (drool @ Lilith) etc..as for what he can destroy, he has his nails....and blood spraying move...little to nothing else was confirmed, and if you want to play the use FAQs as proof in versus threads game, I'll find a FAQ stating Sparda from Devil May Cry was second to god and can take the universe out with a blink, and one stating Master Chief was invincible (after all, they are uploaded notepad documents on the internet). I hope I don't find any bias by then.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Would be nice if quoted posts from ignored people did not show up in other people's posts, but here goes.

First of all, Jedah's feats completely pale to KOS-MOS's and that's why I claim she'd kick his ass quite effortlessly, as he cannot quote on quote "destroy a dimension", and as soul-sucking will have no effect on KOS-MOS whatsoever seeing as she's an android (who on a side note can be in the middle of a galaxy-erasing attack and not be fazed, as shown in the possible future video in Xenosaga). What Jedah can do in terms of destructive feats are entirely speculative and have no backup evidence. (For V2D's sake I'll not mention Pyron at all). It's not a wonder why only DS fans claim Jedah can do these uncomfirmed abilities, and as far as I'm concerned, Jedah's durability quite obviously pales (enormously) to KOS-MOS's as well, and an insane healing factor won't prevent him from getting wiped out and make him have to wait for god knows how many years until he comes back. It's that simple, really.

What are known that he can do are things shown in those sprites. He can regenerate almost instantly, magnify parts of his body, over-inflate people's body parts (drool @ Lilith) etc..as for what he can destroy, he has his nails....and blood spraying move...little to nothing else was confirmed, and if you want to play the use FAQs as proof in versus threads game, I'll find a FAQ stating Sparda from Devil May Cry was second to god and can take the universe out with a blink, and one stating Master Chief was invincible (after all, they are uploaded notepad documents on the internet). I hope I don't find any bias by then. 1. Why do you have me on ignore?

2. Lol, bringing up a character who has no relevance to this thread really makes you look bad Gear. Pyron beats her anyway. yes

3. Bull, not only did he destroy a dimension, he also remade it from Ozomu's soul.

4. As for his durability, how much damage his body can take without being injured is unknown, yes, but he actually doesn't even feel pain. Also, his healing is very fast, and he can't die at all, it would not take 100 years to resurect, he was never dead actually, he cannot die before his mission is complete.

5. Regen instantly>>>>>>>>>>>Seph's healing.

6. Yes, he has shapeshifting powers due to his body's makeup.

7. He can pop Seph's head. smile

8. As for the FAQ, but it's okay for Sado to use Tiamat's FAQ in debates? Once again, if you want better, buy the DS guide and learn to read Japanese.

SHM
Also, his healing is very fast, and he can't die at all, it would not take 100 years to resurect, he was never dead actually, he cannot die before his mission is complete.

What is his mission, if you don't mind I asking?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
What is his mission, if you don't mind I asking? To remake existence. smile

Remindme
Yet anotherr would-be spite thread turned debatable XD

Em Dot Bison
Jedah will obliterate Seph and what ever dimension he is in (using the Majigen).

This thread is absolute spite and it needs to be closed...I thought you were higher then this V2D.

Lana
Hey, instead of reporting the thread constantly, go and read my last few posts in the off-topic thread.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Yet anotherr would-be spite thread turned debatable XD It's not debatable. Anyone who thinks otherwise is only wishing.

Em Dot Bison
Originally posted by Lana
Hey, instead of reporting the thread constantly, go and read my last few posts in the off-topic thread. I can't find what you posted thats relates to the current situation.

I don't mean to be a bother, I'm just tryin to bring some order that way some of the cool guys can com back to the forum. It's just a few of us left, ya know.

My bad.

Lana
Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
I can't find what you posted thats relates to the current situation.

I don't mean to be a bother, I'm just tryin to bring some order that way some of the cool guys can com back to the forum. It's just a few of us left, ya know.

My bad.

That's because it got buried a few pages back.

Anyway, one person saying "spite thread" or "too one-sided" will not cut it for getting a thread closed. It has to be blatantly obvious to everyone (ie Yoshi vs. Master Chief), or there needs to be evidence shown that it is hopelessly one-sided.

Sado-sama
Who're these "cool" guys? haermm Your best pals?

Remindme
It's not debatable. Anyone who thinks otherwise is only wishing.

sure it is.....give me until square enix milks FF7 enough so that universes are at stalk etc, but thats inevitable at the rate their going big grin

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
sure it is.....give me until square enix milks FF7 enough so that universes are at stalk etc, but thats inevitable at the rate their going big grin laughing out loud

ThoraxeRMG
Spite Thread

Em Dot Bison
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Who're these "cool" guys? haermm Your best pals? laughing Actually...yes. I'm cool and if I'm buds wit'em, then they gotta be cool to.

Em Dot Bison
Originally posted by Lana
That's because it got buried a few pages back.

Anyway, one person saying "spite thread" or "too one-sided" will not cut it for getting a thread closed. It has to be blatantly obvious to everyone (ie Yoshi vs. Master Chief), or there needs to be evidence shown that it is hopelessly one-sided. Well if this is the case I can keep all spite threads alive by fightin for the underdog.

This means there is no such thing as a spite thread any more.

Blax_Hydralisk
Unless, as she said, it's blatantly obvious.

You could make an argument stating why Jin Kazama or Ryu could solo the dark stalker cast..but honestly it's just obvious what the outcome will be.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Unless, as she said, it's blatantly obvious.

You could make an argument stating why Jin Kazama or Ryu could solo the dark stalker cast..but honestly it's just obvious what the outcome will be. Of course. Pyron could solo all of Tekken, Streetfighter, DOA, and MK by his damn self.

Violent2Dope
Bump.

I am changing the rules of this debate, it has been claimed that Kain cannot be harmed by soul attacks, Jedah's power over souls is of the highest order, can he take Seph's?

EvilAngel
Bump.

I am changing the rules of this debate, it has been claimed that Kain cannot be harmed by soul attacks, Jedah's power over souls is of the highest order, can he take Seph's?

How does he takes Souls?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by EvilAngel
How does he takes Souls? By opening his chest or raising his hand.

EvilAngel
So he tries to rip the Soul from the body?

Violent2Dope
So he tries to rip the Soul from the body? Well...yeah.

EvilAngel
Well...yeah.

Yeah, that won't work on someone from Gaia

Violent2Dope
Yeah, that won't work on someone from Gaia Why not?

EvilAngel
Why not?

Theres a video in the Seph vs Kain that has the details, basically, Spirit energy can only be release when you die, techincally it doesn't exist untill then.... unless your a child you kind of radiant it then.

Oh yeah, this isn't a one sided fight anymore. This is a clip of a fraction of Sephiroths 'true' power

By the way, there's a power that i over looked, Kain can't fight back, why?

1:15 - 1:50

wOr_uV5eGeY

Cloud & Co was able to overcome this by the holy of Holy. Since i don't think Kain has Holy, this brings up a whole new side to this VS

Basically, you can't retaliat in any way. Since his power is now more than tenfold this. Even Jedah could be screwed.

Anyways, I need sleep, talk more tomorrow

Ja Ne!

King Hellstorm
Jedah kills my good friend Seph...EASILY and almost instantaneously.

Jedah eats the guys soul or turn it into a Majigen

Violent2Dope
Theres a video in the Seph vs Kain that has the details, basically, Spirit energy can only be release when you die, techincally it doesn't exist untill then.... unless your a child you kind of radiant it then.

Oh yeah, this isn't a one sided fight anymore. This is a clip of a fraction of Sephiroths 'true' power

Basically, you can't retaliat in any way. Since his power is now more than tenfold this. Even Jedah could be screwed.

Anyways, I need sleep, talk more tomorrow

Ja Ne! Oh. I guess you can't absorb a souless being.

I have seen it, and it is still one sided, Jedah demolishes Seph.

EvilAngel
I have seen it, and it is still one sided, Jedah demolishes Seph.

I'm listening

Violent2Dope
I'm listening List of options Jedah has:
1. Laugh as Seph's feeble attacks do not kill him as he instantly regens, then cuts his head off.

2. BFR him into a different dimension.

3. Create a portal for hands of hell to come out and drag him in or rip him to pieces.

4. Throw his scythe wings at him, cutting him in half.

5. Impale him with his claws.

6. Just beat his ass like he did Demitri(Pyron empowered)

7. Cut his own head off to fry Seph with his acidic blood.

Prolly more I can't think of.

Burning thought
if Angel can somehow think of reasons for Sephiroth can beat kain ime sure he could think of the to beat Jedah

also apprently Sephiroth is incredibly fast, most of those attacks wouldnt seem to work, especially throwing blade wings at him or getting close, ive seen no speed feats of Jedah

i think hed just be better off putting Sephiroth in Maijigen or however u spell it

EvilAngel
List of options Jedah has:
1. Laugh as Seph's feeble attacks do not kill him as he instantly regens, then cuts his head off.

2. BFR him into a different dimension.

3. Create a portal for hands of hell to come out and drag him in or rip him to pieces.

4. Throw his scythe wings at him, cutting him in half.

5. Impale him with his claws.

6. Just beat his ass like he did Demitri(Pyron empowered)

7. Cut his own head off to fry Seph with his acidic blood.

Prolly more I can't think of.

1. Watch the video again 1:15 - 1:50, Sephiroth power is not only more than tenfold that, but in this fight he's not holding back holy. It's possible he could tear all Jedah's cells appart, you can't regen from nothing

2. Sounds like it'd be too slow, though i'd need you to explain such an attack, sounds very interesting

3,4,5,&6, Sephiroth is too fast for those

7. ....That's like a Monty Python joke, "What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?" and again, unless his blood pressure is extremely high, then i don't it'll hit

Violent2Dope
1. Watch the video again 1:15 - 1:50, Sephiroth power is not only more than tenfold that, but in this fight he's not holding back holy. It's possible he could tear all Jedah's cells appart, you can't regen from nothing

2. Sounds like it'd be too slow, though i'd need you to explain such an attack, sounds very interesting

3,4,5,&6, Sephiroth is too fast for those

7. ....That's like a Monty Python joke, "What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?" and again, unless his blood pressure is extremely high, then i don't it'll hit 1. In other words, you are assuming he can rip cells apart. Jedah could just make the Majigen destroy Seph's dimension as well.

2. It's kinda like his soul powers, he just uses it, and transports you to a different dimension.

3. You act like Jedah is slow or sumthin. He is faster than a Pyron empowered Demitri(not as fast as Pyron tho).

4. I posted what it looks like on the first page.

EvilAngel
1. In other words, you are assuming he can rip cells apart. Jedah could just make the Majigen destroy Seph's dimension as well.

2. It's kinda like his soul powers, he just uses it, and transports you to a different dimension.

3. You act like Jedah is slow or sumthin. He is faster than a Pyron empowered Demitri(not as fast as Pyron tho).

4. I posted what it looks like on the first page.

1. It's completel control, we can break cells, so cells can be broken, Sephiroth control most likely extands to that level

2. I see, that sounds like a good threat. Two things, speed and how it tracks please

3. Throwing anything is definatly too slow. I'm sure we had this debate before. Where i tried to explain to speed of Sephiroth, faster than the human eye...

4. I see, i doubt that would hit, unless perhaps he could bleed while they were in a deadlock, even then though.

Is this all powers all games Sephiroth or?

Violent2Dope
1. It's completel control, we can break cells, so cells can be broken, Sephiroth control most likely extands to that level

2. I see, that sounds like a good threat. Two things, speed and how it tracks please

3. Throwing anything is definatly too slow. I'm sure we had this debate before. Where i tried to explain to speed of Sephiroth, faster than the human eye...

4. I see, i doubt that would hit, unless perhaps he could bleed while they were in a deadlock, even then though.

Is this all powers all games Sephiroth or? 1. Right, speculation. Which isn't a good tactic. I could speculate and say that if Jedah's Majigen can destroy a dimension, then Jedah himself could destroy a multiverse, but I don't do it, do I?

2. Speed? Soul suck I think, it's pretty much done the same way. He just has to see Seph, and he can see across dimensions.

3. Only one of those even had to do with throwing sumthin. And also, not everything that is thrown is too slow. Faster than human eye? Common animeish art style. Did you know you can literally only be going like 60-70mph, and achieve the same effect?

4. Why can't he just crush his windpipe? He is physically superior to Seph you know. He could grab Seph, then do it.

I really don't think it matters.

EvilAngel
1. Right, speculation. Which isn't a good tactic. I could speculate and say that if Jedah's Majigen can destroy a dimension, then Jedah himself could destroy a multiverse, but I don't do it, do I?

2. Speed? Soul suck I think, it's pretty much done the same way. He just has to see Seph, and he can see across dimensions.

3. Only one of those even had to do with throwing sumthin. And also, not everything that is thrown is too slow. Faster than human eye? Common animeish art style. Did you know you can literally only be going like 60-70mph, and achieve the same effect?

4. Why can't he just crush his windpipe? He is physically superior to Seph you know. He could grab Seph, then do it.

I really don't think it matters.

1. Estimation, not speculation. Okay, well i have proof he can tear people to pieces, literally.... so if his power is as much greater, why bother denying this pretty obvious point?

2. Soul stuck??

3. Faster than the human eye is faster than your eye can track. Now to achieve such an effect whereby you cannot see it at all is faster than the speed of light, but thats not what i mean. Faster than the human eye can track is about 800mp/h, aka speed of sound. Once beyond that speed, the human eye miss frames in the moment, thus cannot track it.

4. Proof he's stronger? FFVII a Sephiroth clone used a tree to impale a gaint serpent. You are gonig to need a very nice feat to make that claim.

Violent2Dope
1. Estimation, not speculation. Okay, well i have proof he can tear people to pieces, literally.... so if his power is as much greater, why bother denying this pretty obvious point?

2. Soul stuck??

3. Faster than the human eye is faster than your eye can track. Now to achieve such an effect whereby you cannot see it at all is faster than the speed of light, but thats not what i mean. Faster than the human eye can track is about 800mp/h, aka speed of sound. Once beyond that speed, the human eye miss frames in the moment, thus cannot track it.

4. Proof he's stronger? FFVII a Sephiroth clone used a tree to impale a gaint serpent. You are gonig to need a very nice feat to make that claim. 1. He hasn't torn anyone to pieces. Also, Jedah>>>>>>>>Cloud's whole group. It is not obvious he can break apart cells, it is speculation based on nothing.

2. You know, when he eats your soul with his hand? His dimensional BFR works like that.

3. The same can be done by a 90mph baseball. erm

4. He is stronger than a Pyron empowered Demitri...he rips Phobos(giant metal robots) apart with his bare hands(as did Demitri), Jedah can grab people that are strong like Demitri, and hold them helplessly in the air to do his infation move.

EvilAngel
1. He hasn't torn anyone to pieces. Also, Jedah>>>>>>>>Cloud's whole group. It is not obvious he can break apart cells, it is speculation based on nothing.

2. You know, when he eats your soul with his hand? His dimensional BFR works like that.

3. The same can be done by a 90mph baseball. erm

4. He is stronger than a Pyron empowered Demitri...he rips Phobos(giant metal robots) apart with his bare hands(as did Demitri), Jedah can grab people that are strong like Demitri, and hold them helplessly in the air to do his infation move.

1. Ugh, did you even watch the video? why do you think RedXIII says: "My front legs........my hind legs....... my tail's about to tear off!!"

2. So he has to touch to do so?

3. Okay, I'm repeating myself here....
Do they look like they are going 90mp/h? Sephiroth is faster than they are
8VsmKGsxeAI
We are told this in an interveiw

4. So, a clone of you implaing a gaint serpent with a tree is less of a feat that killing giant robots....how, exactly?

the clone doesn't possess sephiroth strength, if it's lucky it might be a fraction of his strength.....

Violent2Dope
1. Ugh, did you even watch the video? why do you think RedXIII says: "My front legs........my hind legs....... my tail's about to tear off!!"

2. So he has to touch to do so?

3. Okay, I'm repeating myself here....
Do they look like they are going 90mp/h? Sephiroth is faster than they are
8VsmKGsxeAI
We are told this in an interveiw

4. So, a clone of you implaing a gaint serpent with a tree is less of a feat that killing giant robots....how, exactly?

the clone doesn't possess sephiroth strength, if it's lucky it might be a fraction of his strength..... 1. So because his tail FELT like it was going to tear off, he can rip people to pieces? erm

And even if he could, there's a big gap between tearing people to pieces and breaking apart cells buddy.

2. ....No....

3. No, they are going bulletspeed at best, and only during one point of the vid.

We are told Seph is stronger, not faster.

4. Ummm...yeah. Those robots are fodder to them, and they can easily vape cities, those robots are made of an unknown metal created by Pyron himself, they are much harder than a tree or a serpent.

No proof, we don't know what the strength difference was between them, remember, Seph in AC wasn't the real Seph's body either, but is the strongest one.

EvilAngel
1. So because his tail FELT like it was going to tear off, he can rip people to pieces? erm

And even if he could, there's a big gap between tearing people to pieces and breaking apart cells buddy.

2. ....No....

3. No, they are going bulletspeed at best, and only during one point of the vid.

We are told Seph is stronger, not faster.

4. Ummm...yeah. Those robots are fodder to them, and they can easily vape cities, those robots are made of an unknown metal created by Pyron himself, they are much harder than a tree or a serpent.

No proof, we don't know what the strength difference was between them, remember, Seph in AC wasn't the real Seph's body either, but is the strongest one.

1. Yes he can, that's the true power of Sephiroth.

The 'big gap' is a power gap. Conviently enough we know Sephiroth has become alot more powerful since FFVII. Now if you're done you can stop denying this power...

2. I posted this before i and i dislike repeating myself, this is we the second time, and the last time. The word that was used in the interveiw with is commonly dubbed as stronger, is a term used to describes warriors, It actually means, stronger, more skilled and faster. If you dislike this fact you can take it to Square Enix. There is no reson not to accept it, not doing so says to me you know a defence of a debate is shatter if this point is taken into account.

3. Bullet speed? Weiss dodges several blasts from Vincents gun, so that shoots (lol pun big grin) down that idea.

4. I don't see how destroying robots puts Jadeh ahead in the stength compared to having your clone who possess a fraction of your strength impale a giant serpant with a tree......

Violent2Dope
1. Yes he can, that's the true power of Sephiroth.

The 'big gap' is a power gap. Conviently enough we know Sephiroth has become alot more powerful since FFVII. Now if you're done you can stop denying this power...

2. I posted this before i and i dislike repeating myself, this is we the second time, and the last time. The word that was used in the interveiw with is commonly dubbed as stronger, is a term used to describes warriors, It actually means, stronger, more skilled and faster. If you dislike this fact you can take it to Square Enix. There is no reson not to accept it, not doing so says to me you know a defence of a debate is shatter if this point is taken into account.

3. Bullet speed? Weiss dodges several blasts from Vincents gun, so that shoots (lol pun big grin) down that idea.

4. I don't see how destroying robots puts Jadeh ahead in the stength compared to having your clone who possess a fraction of your strength impale a giant serpant with a tree...... 1. NO PROOF HE CAN. Red said he felt like his tail was going to rip off, but it didn't, and there is still a big difference between ripping a flimsy tail off and tearing a body to pieces.

Yeah, a power gap, a VAST power gap, do you know how small cells are? In a square inch of your skin on your arm, there is millions of cells. Seph CAN'T rip cells apart, there is NO proof at all.

2. Because there is no proof. Has Seph shown greater speed than them? No. They say he is stronger, he is, OVERALL. Not in every way, there is NO proof. If a warrior is stronger than another warrior, it is not talking about every way, it could be only one way that made him stronger, not every.

3. You don't have to be faster than a bullet to dodge it. Also, those blasts seemed slower than bullets.

4. He is stronger than Pyron empowered Demitri, normal Demitri could rip those robots apart easily, also, as I said, Seph's clone didn't possess a fraction of his strength, you lack proof on that, and those robots are harder than anything Seph has broken with his strength.

EvilAngel
1. NO PROOF HE CAN. Red said he felt like his tail was going to rip off, but it didn't, and there is still a big difference between ripping a flimsy tail off and tearing a body to pieces.

Yeah, a power gap, a VAST power gap, do you know how small cells are? In a square inch of your skin on your arm, there is millions of cells. Seph CAN'T rip cells apart, there is NO proof at all.

2. Because there is no proof. Has Seph shown greater speed than them? No. They say he is stronger, he is, OVERALL. Not in every way, there is NO proof. If a warrior is stronger than another warrior, it is not talking about every way, it could be only one way that made him stronger, not every.

3. You don't have to be faster than a bullet to dodge it. Also, those blasts seemed slower than bullets.

4. He is stronger than Pyron empowered Demitri, normal Demitri could rip those robots apart easily, also, as I said, Seph's clone didn't possess a fraction of his strength, you lack proof on that, and those robots are harder than anything Seph has broken with his strength.

So when someone says, it feels like my tails about to rip off, to you, it's all in their head? very convincing argument.

Normally I'd flip the triumph card of, When interview we were told that is what he is capable, of but then you seen to deny anything said in interviews.

I'm loosing patience, you cannot deny facts. Just because you can't translate down to every single word you're using that as an excuse to evade the simple and obvious truth that is; Sephiroth is superior to any other character in all ways.

And now i know, you know if you admit either of those things, your claim on Jadeh winning is no longer true.

How can you tell that blast seemed slower than a bullet, it covers the space of the room instantly, that is an absurd claim to make.

Really now, the thin ice your walking on is starting to crack.

Why are you only asking me this now? i told you 3 or 4 times that it is only a fraction as strong. Sounds like you're getting desperate IMO. How would he give a clone, an illusion of him, all of his power? there's no way of him doing it, that one is common sense.

SHM
The Sephiroth we chase during the first half of the game is not a clone, but Jenova's headless body being controlled by him and using his appearance. The clones are normal people from Nibelheim experimented by Hojo, and don't have any special power.
The same happens in AC. Kadaj drink the cells of the box and the J-cells forms a new body for Sephiroth. And that means his body is Jenova and he have all abilities granted by her cells. So, he don't need to breath and can regenerate. Crushing his windpipe or cuting him will not work.
"His body in AC is Jenova". That's something you are allways ignoring V2D.

Holy >>>>>>>>>>>>> Avalanche. If Sephiroth stoped using his mental power to hold it back and directed all of it to Avalanche, he would have crushed them.

And about his speed, it's already explained in an Interview. But you V2D, is ignoring that too.

I already gave my answer to this fight, but I had to post this.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by SHM
The Sephiroth we chase during the first half of the game is not a clone, but Jenova's headless body being controlled by him and using his appearance. The clones are normal people from Nibelheim experimented by Hojo, and don't have any special power.

I see, but my point remains the same, it is not Sephiroth and contains a fraction of his power. Thus all points i made about this previously still stand

King Hellstorm
Jedah sends this dude to hell for him to get riped to shreds, end of story, yo.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Jedah sends this dude to hell for him to get riped to shreds, end of story, yo.

Yet another who believe his divine opinion is beyond the need for debating.

Burning thought
Yet another who believe his divine opinion is beyond the need for debating.

he doesnt really have a real opinion, at least not in the slightest worthy opinion, he just likes Jedah, thinks hes uber and prob without any evidence to suggest he calls Jedah as winner.

sort of like how he did in the Jedah VS kain thread, he didnt even know Kain and simply throws in his weightless opinion without ever debating anything, ime not sure he actually has debated anything, all he seems to do is keep changeing his name

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought
he doesnt really have a real opinion, at least not in the slightest worthy opinion, he just likes Jedah, thinks hes uber and prob without any evidence to suggest he calls Jedah as winner.

sort of like how he did in the Jedah VS kain thread, he didnt even know Kain and simply throws in his weightless opinion without ever debating anything, ime not sure he actually has debated anything, all he seems to do is keep changeing his name

Jadeh vs Kain eh?

....hmm....I'd have to go with Kain

Burning thought
Jadeh vs Kain eh?

....hmm....I'd have to go with Kain

it was not just Jedah, that would be unfair, it was Pyron and Demitri helping him, which is more difficult, however Kain has a strategy to deal with such things, who better to destroy the other two than Jedah himself evil face

Violent2Dope
So when someone says, it feels like my tails about to rip off, to you, it's all in their head? very convincing argument.

Normally I'd flip the triumph card of, When interview we were told that is what he is capable, of but then you seen to deny anything said in interviews.

I'm loosing patience, you cannot deny facts. Just because you can't translate down to every single word you're using that as an excuse to evade the simple and obvious truth that is; Sephiroth is superior to any other character in all ways.

And now i know, you know if you admit either of those things, your claim on Jadeh winning is no longer true.

How can you tell that blast seemed slower than a bullet, it covers the space of the room instantly, that is an absurd claim to make.

Really now, the thin ice your walking on is starting to crack.

Why are you only asking me this now? i told you 3 or 4 times that it is only a fraction as strong. Sounds like you're getting desperate IMO. How would he give a clone, an illusion of him, all of his power? there's no way of him doing it, that one is common sense. 1. I have said after wrestling practice,"My arms are about to fall off", but did they? No. Neither did Red's tail. Also, so what if his little tail fell off(which it didn't), I could cut it off with a hunting knife.

2. No, he is stronger, but that doesn't mean faster. You assume,"ZOMG! HE'S T3H BESTEST AT EVERYTHING!" When there is NO proof of that. Jedah is the strongest in DS, going by your failed logic he can grow bigger than Pyron, absorb more than Pyron, fly faster than Pyron, among other things. Fvck it, Jedah can now absorb the solar system because he is stronger than Pyron.

3. I don't care what you're losing. Show me ONE FACTUAL piece of evidence that Seph is the FASTEST in FFVII. YOU CAN'T. Also, Jedah>>>the entire FFVII universe, so even if it was true(which it isn't), who cares?

4. Lol, Seph phails here. He can't kill Jedah for one. Jedah has more options than Seph(who has none), Jedah is a much more powerful being than Jedah in every way. He could just tele Seph to another dimension and win by BFR.

5. Umm, no it didn't, and one room? A bullet covers three football fields in a second.

6. Really? If I'm on thin ice, you're already underwater.

7. Lol, look back, when you first mentioned it, I asked it. It is actually Jenova's head, which is one of the things that made T3h uber AC Seph in AC, so why wouldn't he be as strong?

Violent2Dope
it was not just Jedah, that would be unfair, it was Pyron and Demitri helping him, which is more difficult, however Kain has a strategy to deal with such things, who better to destroy the other two than Jedah himself evil face Funny thing is any one of those characters would beat Kain.

King Hellstorm

sort of like how he did in the Jedah VS kain thread, he didnt even know Kain and simply throws in his weightless opinion without ever debating anything, ime not sure he actually has debated anything, all he seems to do is keep changeing his name Originally posted by EvilAngel
Yet another who believe his divine opinion is beyond the need for debating. That's all bull...

Seph can do nothin to stop Jedah from sendin'em to another dimension and any thing seph attempts on'em, Jedah can brush off...that simple...

What's Seph gonna do...cut his head off? laughing

SHM
1. I have said after wrestling practice,"My arms are about to fall off", but did they? No. Neither did Red's tail. Also, so what if his little tail fell off(which it didn't), I could cut it off with a hunting knife.

He was holding back Holy at the moment, you know that.

The meaning S-E give to the word "stronger" is different than yours. As proved in an interview.

A factual piece of evidence? Like the two interviews you already read, but is ignoring?

Actually AC Seph is stronger because of the Negative Lifestream.

And...

Jedah is a much more powerful being than Jedah in every way.

I completelly agree with you.

Burning thought
Funny thing is any one of those characters would beat Kain.

you can keep stateing your belief all you like V2D, if you have any more to debate in the thread itself ime always here to debate it with you, and imo, i think i was winning that whole debate by the end of it

all those characters have the potential to beat kain however its true

Violent2Dope
you can keep stateing your belief all you like V2D, if you have any more to debate in the thread itself ime always here to debate it with you, and imo, i think i was winning that whole debate by the end of it

all those characters have the potential to beat kain however its true I could beat Kain with a squirtgun. cool

I felt we both were doing good on the debate.

EvilAngel
1. I have said after wrestling practice,"My arms are about to fall off", but did they? No. Neither did Red's tail. Also, so what if his little tail fell off(which it didn't), I could cut it off with a hunting knife.

2. No, he is stronger, but that doesn't mean faster. You assume,"ZOMG! HE'S T3H BESTEST AT EVERYTHING!" When there is NO proof of that. Jedah is the strongest in DS, going by your failed logic he can grow bigger than Pyron, absorb more than Pyron, fly faster than Pyron, among other things. Fvck it, Jedah can now absorb the solar system because he is stronger than Pyron.

3. I don't care what you're losing. Show me ONE FACTUAL piece of evidence that Seph is the FASTEST in FFVII. YOU CAN'T. Also, Jedah>>>the entire FFVII universe, so even if it was true(which it isn't), who cares?

4. Lol, Seph phails here. He can't kill Jedah for one. Jedah has more options than Seph(who has none), Jedah is a much more powerful being than Jedah in every way. He could just tele Seph to another dimension and win by BFR.

5. Umm, no it didn't, and one room? A bullet covers three football fields in a second.

6. Really? If I'm on thin ice, you're already underwater.

7. Lol, look back, when you first mentioned it, I asked it. It is actually Jenova's head, which is one of the things that made T3h uber AC Seph in AC, so why wouldn't he be as strong?

1. You're comapring rea life physics to Sephiroth power from a fantasy game. Do i even need to start with why thats appaulling logic?

2. Has Jadeh been accounced in an interveiw to be the completel strongest & best?

3. We were told by the creatos, get it through that dense skull. If the creator said it, IT IS FACT.

4. Love that, you have not proved and superiorities from Jedah. You THINK you have but you are the only one who thinks that.

5. Umm, yes it did, how bout you watch the video. That's not instant though is it? They didn't make an image of the beam traveling, they just made it appear. So how are you seeeing something that is not there?

6. Because it doesn't possess the power of Sephiroths body, who has cosumed a heavy amount of negative lifestream....

EvilAngel
What's Seph gonna do...cut his head off? laughing

Pull his cells apart i think would do the trick

Burning thought
I could beat Kain with a squirtgun. cool

I felt we both were doing good on the debate.

lawls people always say that but Raziel who is far weaker than Kain, hes only got a tiny piece of kains power and soul in him.....survived being thrown in the Abyss, a massive mealstrom of water for nearly 10,000 years (that was how much time had gone past while he was in the thing) and even then only his Jaw had been dissolved and a lot of his flesh, so water although it damages Nosgoth vampires is not that deadly to the top ones

EvilAngel
lawls people always say that but Raziel who is far weaker than Kain, hes only got a tiny piece of kains power and soul in him.....survived being thrown in the Abyss, a massive mealstrom of water for nearly 10,000 years (that was how much time had gone past while he was in the thing) and even then only his Jaw had been dissolved and a lot of his flesh, so water although it damages Nosgoth vampires is not that deadly to the top ones

Kinda itches a bit.... oh noes, Kain could get a rash!

EvilAngel
V2D why do you not accept a statement given in an interview? I'm curious as to your reasoning

King Hellstorm
Pull his cells apart i think would do the trick Jedah has been incinerated before...wont do the trick.

And like Seph will even have the chance.

Violent2Dope
lawls people always say that but Raziel who is far weaker than Kain, hes only got a tiny piece of kains power and soul in him.....survived being thrown in the Abyss, a massive mealstrom of water for nearly 10,000 years (that was how much time had gone past while he was in the thing) and even then only his Jaw had been dissolved and a lot of his flesh, so water although it damages Nosgoth vampires is not that deadly to the top ones no expression...I was joking.

Burning thought
no expression...I was joking.

i know you were but i was just ranting about people in general, its prob been said 101 times across all diffrent Forums

"ill get a hose and kill kain"

"ill get a super soaker"

things like that :P

Violent2Dope
1. You're comapring rea life physics to Sephiroth power from a fantasy game. Do i even need to start with why thats appaulling logic?

2. Has Jadeh been accounced in an interveiw to be the completel strongest & best?

3. We were told by the creatos, get it through that dense skull. If the creator said it, IT IS FACT.

4. Love that, you have not proved and superiorities from Jedah. You THINK you have but you are the only one who thinks that.

5. Umm, yes it did, how bout you watch the video. That's not instant though is it? They didn't make an image of the beam traveling, they just made it appear. So how are you seeeing something that is not there?

6. Because it doesn't possess the power of Sephiroths body, who has cosumed a heavy amount of negative lifestream.... 1. Um, how is that real life physics? His tail wasn't literally tearing off, he was just in pain all around, and proclaimed his tail felt like it was going to tear.

2. No, logic proves he is. He beat a Pyron empowered Demitri.

3. No, we were told by the creators he is the STRONGEST, not the FASTEST. You assume they meant in every way.

4. List of things I proved Jedah has over Sephiroth:
1. Healing.
2. Damage soak.
3. Variety of powers.
4. Shapeshifting.
5. Dimensional BFR.

That is all of the obvious tho.

5. It looked like it was traveling to me. Also, it is still not bullet speed.

6. I thot we were arguing about FFVII Seph? Of course AC Seph is a bit stronger physically(not known how much tho).

Violent2Dope
Pull his cells apart i think would do the trick That would be handy, if only Seph could actually do it.

King Hellstorm
That would be handy, if only Seph could actually do it. Even if he could, still wouldn't kill'em though...

If he could actually do that, why didn't he just do it to Cloud when he was kicken his ass...twice?

Seph is still cool, but the wankin is outta hand, 4 reel.

EvilAngel
V2D I'm no longer debating with you. You ignore the facts presented to you, thus are hugely bias.

I will not explain things for a third time. There are two things i cannot stand

1) Being interrupted, but being on a forum thankfully means this is impossible (Thus i also HATE to repeat myself, something i do alot more than i should have to)
2) Being ignored. (Like what i feel you do when you deny facts i have spent time and energy digging up from other sources)

Those two things infuriate me. You have crossed the line, If you cannot deal with the factS presented to you, then don't make the ****ing thread in the first place if you cannot deal with the facts!!

Just grow the **** up. BT accepted the facts despite not completely understand all of it at once.

You V2D are just being disrespectful, and won't forgive you lightly

Even if he could, still wouldn't kill'em though...

If he could actually do that, why didn't he just do it to Cloud when he was kicken his ass...twice?

Seph is still cool, but the wankin is outta hand, 4 reel.

How would he regenerate from nothing?

Because he has a nasty habit of toying with Cloud.

Not really, people say that because they don't like what they hear. All the thing i say i have reasonable evidence to support my claims. I wouldn't dare debate on no proof.

Violent2Dope
V2D I'm no longer debating with you. You ignore the facts presented to you, thus are hugely bias.

I will not explain things for a third time. There are two things i cannot stand

1) Being interrupted, but being on a forum thankfully means this is impossible (Thus i also HATE to repeat myself, something i do alot more than i should have to)
2) Being ignored. (Like what i feel you do when you deny facts i have spent time and energy digging up from other sources)

Those two things infuriate me. You have crossed the line, If you cannot deal with the factS presented to you, then don't make the ****ing thread in the first place if you cannot deal with the facts!!

Just grow the **** up. BT accepted the facts despite not completely understand all of it at once.

You V2D are just being disrespectful, and won't forgive you lightly I need to grow the fvck up, yet you are the one throwing the hissy fit. Your logic is just amazing. Your entire argument is based on bullshit assumptions, one, you assume that Seph can split cells apart with TK, which is speculative BULLSHIT. I'm hugely bias? I can't STAND Jedah, and I like Seph, if anyone is bias, it would be YOU.

You have not proven Seph is stronger in every way, you assume he is based on...nothing.

Hate repeating yourself? Sorry if I can't accept the words of a speculative biased person, biut I just can't.

Being ignored? I have not denied any "FACTS", only your speculative bullshit, like "Seph can break cells with TK", that is such crap it isn't even funny.

I made the thread as a spite thread, I can't lie, and that is because this IS a stomp in Jedah's favor.

No, it is you who should grow the fvck up. BT accepted...what now? He hasn't even really participated in this debate.

Bite me.

Burning thought
he meant i accepted things in the Sephiroth VS Kain thread, although eventually me and Angel came to a compramise

EvilAngel
he meant i accepted things in the Sephiroth VS Kain thread, although eventually me and Angel came to a compramise

Being in Nosgoth Kain > Sephiroth

Normally Kain = Sephiroth.

Right?

Burning thought
Being in Nosgoth Kain > Sephiroth

Normally Kain = Sephiroth.

Right?

yeh, i think its sensible to bleive the only to being to survive at in in Nsogoth isl likely those who are beyond time lile LT

King Hellstorm
How would he regenerate from nothing? Don't really know, but he does it, his soul probably can create it's own body. Even when Jedah's body was destroyed Anita had a hard time wit his soul cuz it was still tryin to fight her.

Because he has a nasty habit of toying with Cloud. Yeah right...t's a load of crap.

Not really, people say that because they don't like what they hear. All the thing i say i have reasonable evidence to support my claims. I wouldn't dare debate on no proof. Nothin you've shown or said has what it takes to beat Jedah. Seph has no way to even make Jedah say "ouch". In every fight Seph has been in, he uses his sword, Seph will fight Jedah with his sword...and that wont work.

So I ask again what is Seph gonna do to hurt Jedah...or even cause the slightest amount of pain?

Jedah can completely erase the guy in one move. Jedah could just absorb Seph's power...reducin him to crap or use the majigen to destroy the FF7 dimension....this is a stomp.

EvilAngel
Don't really know, but he does it, his soul probably can create it's own body. Even when Jedah's body was destroyed Anita had a hard time wit his soul cuz it was still tryin to fight her.

Yeah right...t's a load of crap.

Nothin you've shown or said has what it takes to beat Jedah. Seph has no way to even make Jedah say "ouch". In every fight Seph has been in, he uses his sword, Seph will fight Jedah with his sword...and that wont work.

So I ask again what is Seph gonna do to hurt Jedah...or even cause the slightest amount of pain?

Jedah can completely erase the guy in one move. Jedah could just absorb Seph's power...reducin him to crap or use the majigen to destroy the FF7 dimension....this is a stomp.

You don't know? so you have no base for that arguement, thus you fail to counter me.

Not aload of crap, absolutely obvious, aswell as we've been told by the creators

My evidence is sufficent.

King Hellstorm
You don't know? so you have no base for that arguement, thus you fail to counter me. The fact that it is never stated how he does it does not change the fact that he does it So the fact that Seph can't hurt'em still stands

Not aload of crap, absolutely obvious, aswell as we've been told by the creators Not twice in a row, though. Every tim Cloud steps to Seph, he cuts his ass up...I rest my case.
My evidence is sufficent. not sufficent enough for Seph to have a camp fire's chance in a blizzard at beatin Jedah. That has been proven...royally.

Burning thought
the only difficuly and piece that should be mentioned on Jedah is BFR, and thats that, ime not sure anyone can escape this, especially fi they cannot move through dimensions themselves or have protections or abilities they can do before Jedah does anything, if it works the same way as his soul powers, he has to raise his hand to call the souls/BFR which means if a being can move fast enough to do something to stop him raising his hand ,they may have a chance

EvilAngel
The fact that it is never stated how he does it does not change the fact that he does it So the fact that Seph can't hurt'em still stands

Not twice in a row, though. Every tim Cloud steps to Seph, he cuts his ass up...I rest my case.

not sufficent enough for Seph to have a camp fire's chance in a blizzard at beatin Jedah. That has been proven...royally.

If it has never been stated, and it has never happened to him before, you cannot claim he will survive it. Such is common sense

Lets reveiw Previous Sephiroth defeats:

First time, Sephiroth VS Cloud and 7 others, all with the most powerful materia in the world and insane limit breaks. While holding back a force so strong that could destroy the planet in moments, with his will. He sill had the power to nearly tear apart Cloud & Co.

Second time, Sephiroth's puppet cusumes some Jenova cells and is beating Cloud around the whole time. Stabs Cloud in the shoulder instead of a killing blow. Not to mention how few cells are true Sephiroth Cells. The True body is fully powerful AND have cosumed much Negative lifestream.

You completely fail on this point.

You lack knowledge on Sephiroth and claim Jadeh as the winner. My points are valid if you take the time to read them.

So for the power to drag them away through to hell. The hands are very slow compared to Sephiroth. Thus i highly doubt they would get him, even if Jadeh managed to use it

According to the evidence i see, Jadeh Loses

Violent2Dope
According to your "evidence", Seph can tear apart cells with TK, which is unfounded bullshit.

Oh and BT, you actually think Seph=Kain, but Kain>Pyron, when Pyron>>>>>>>>>FFVII universe? Wtf...

Burning thought
According to your "evidence", Seph can tear apart cells with TK, which is unfounded bullshit.

Oh and BT, you actually think Seph=Kain, but Kain>Pyron, when Pyron>>>>>>>>>FFVII universe? Wtf...

i never said that, i simply accepted Angels concede, because we could not work out who is the stronger, also in that thread Kain has had half his powers taken away. full powered kain>>Pyron and Sephiroth together however thats not the best logic because in FFVII Pyron at full power being enormous would be a massive advantage for him since i doubt any of those in FFVII can do anything at all

Violent2Dope
i never said that, i simply accepted Angels concede, because we could not work out who is the stronger, also in that thread Kain has had half his powers taken away. full powered kain>>Pyron and Sephiroth together however thats not the best logic because in FFVII Pyron at full power being enormous would be a massive advantage for him since i doubt any of those in FFVII can do anything at all I still disagree, Pyron>Kain, and he>>>>>>>>>>(infinate)>>>>>>>>FFVII universe, hell he could maybe solo it in his mortal form.

SHM
Not twice in a row, though. Every tim Cloud steps to Seph, he cuts his ass up...I rest my case.

That have nothing to do with toying around, get your facts straight!

First time: In Nibelheim. He lost because Cloud attacked him from behind, impaling him with the Buster Sword(and Seph was so "weak" after that, that Cloud used his hidden power and could toss him in the Mako).

Second time: In the core of the planet. He lost because he has to hold back the most powerful spell in the planet, while fighting against 8 people using Limit Breaks and the most powerful Materias in the world. He was in a BIG disadvantage during all the fight.

Third time: In the Lifestream. He lost because Cloud found an opening in his defense. Because of the destruction of Sephiroth's physical body(Safer), the fact he was still holding back Holy, and that Cloud became stronger during FFVII, we can say that the fight in the Lifestream is the only moment where Cloud and Sephiroth are close in power. Cloud found an opening in his defense and attacked, winning the battle. Simple as that.

Fourth time: In AC. He lost because he decided to make Cloud suffer instead of just killing him. That's the ONLY moment where he lost because he underestimated Cloud.

123KID
Darkstalkers is simply on a whole nother level than FF7

123KID

fascistcrusader
Kain is at the bottom of these charts, I am good friends with the biggest LoK fanboy ever, and even he agrees that Sephiroth would beat the hell out of Kain.

King Hellstorm
According to your "evidence", Seph can tear apart cells with TK, which is unfounded bullshit. Seph is my ace yo, but it's true.Originally posted by SHM
That have nothing to do with toying around, get your facts straight!

First time: In Nibelheim. He lost because Cloud attacked him from behind, impaling him with the Buster Sword(and Seph was so "weak" after that, that Cloud used his hidden power and could toss him in the Mako).

Second time: In the core of the planet. He lost because he has to hold back the most powerful spell in the planet, while fighting against 8 people using Limit Breaks and the most powerful Materias in the world. He was in a BIG disadvantage during all the fight.

Third time: In the Lifestream. He lost because Cloud found an opening in his defense. Because of the destruction of Sephiroth's physical body(Safer), the fact he was still holding back Holy, and that Cloud became stronger during FFVII, we can say that the fight in the Lifestream is the only moment where Cloud and Sephiroth are close in power. Cloud found an opening in his defense and attacked, winning the battle. Simple as that.

Fourth time: In AC. He lost because he decided to make Cloud suffer instead of just killing him. That's the ONLY moment where he lost because he underestimated Cloud. That's BS. Until Seph beats Cloud he's weaker. I could understand if Seph lost once...but FOUR TIMES? (and I was thinkin of only 2)

Now you guys are just makein excuses.

As much as I hate to admit it Cloud will turn Sephs ass into Chop Suey any day of the weak and I don't even like Cloud...I think he's one of the worst and most overrated protagonist of Video Games.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Kain is at the bottom of these charts, I am good friends with the biggest LoK fanboy ever, and even he agrees that Sephiroth would beat the hell out of Kain. Not only do I disagree, but who cares? Jedah beats the hell out of Seph, and Pyron beats the hell out of the whole FFVII universe with his pinky tip.

123KID, so KOSMOS DOES have a soul?

fascistcrusader
Jedah would get curb stomped by Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
Jedah would get curb stomped by Sephiroth. haermm

fascistcrusader
Its one of those things that's funny 'cause it's true.

Violent2Dope
Its one of those things that's funny 'cause it's true. ioriyagami

fascistcrusader
See, you can' stop laughing. Sephiroth would just waggle his finger and Jedah would dematerialize.

123KID

Violent2Dope
See, you can' stop laughing. Sephiroth would just waggle his finger and Jedah would dematerialize. hysterical

fascistcrusader
I rest my case.

Violent2Dope
I rest my case. Jedah easily stomps Seph, then throws him to Pyron as a snack.

fascistcrusader
No, Sephiroth does jazz hands and pyron ceases to exist, right after he completely owns Jedah.

Violent2Dope
No, Sephiroth does jazz hands and pyron ceases to exist, right after he completely owns Jedah. Please, Pyron does MC Hammer and destroys Seph.

STOP! Pyron time!

fascistcrusader
I don't think you understand this. Sephiroth waggling a finger can destroy Jedah no problem. Sephiroth doing jazz hands is basically Seph waggling all his fingers at once.

ESB -1138
Please, Pyron does MC Hammer and destroys Seph.

STOP! Pyron time!

IS HE SERIOUS? Is he actually comparing Sephiroth to Pyron?

fascistcrusader
I know, it is a little ridiculous comparing a tool like pyron to the great Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
IS HE SERIOUS? Is he actually comparing Sephiroth to Pyron? Yep.

ESB -1138
Yep.

Pyron devours planets for fun and is pure energy who can travel the universe in seconds and he actually thinks Sephiroth can beat him. Can you say ultimate fanboy?

fascistcrusader
No, ultimate fanboys cosplay. I'm just the messenger bringing pyron fans bad news.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Pyron devours planets for fun and is pure energy who can travel the universe in seconds and he actually thinks Sephiroth can beat him. Can you say ultimate fanboy? Idk about traveling the universe in seconds lol.

Terryc250
Seph is my ace yo, but it's true. That's BS. Until Seph beats Cloud he's weaker. I could understand if Seph lost once...but FOUR TIMES? (and I was thinkin of only 2)

As much as I hate to admit it Cloud will turn Sephs ass into Chop Suey any day of the weak and I don't even like Cloud...I think he's one of the worst and most overrated protagonist of Video Games.

You know it was stated by the creators themselves that theres no one above Sephiroth in FFVII right? Cloud got that win due to major PIS, and even with major PIS he didnt get a true victory as it was stated by the creators that Sephiroth didnt exert himself even a bit.

SHM
That's BS. Until Seph beats Cloud he's weaker. I could understand if Seph lost once...but FOUR TIMES? (and I was thinkin of only 2)

No one here is making excuses. The guys of S-E are.

Everything I said here, happened in the story. It's cannon, deal with it.

Violent2Dope
The SE guys suck...mmm

fascistcrusader
Not as much as Jedah and Pyron, zing!

Burning thought
Kain is at the bottom of these charts, I am good friends with the biggest LoK fanboy ever, and even he agrees that Sephiroth would beat the hell out of Kain.

technically your talking BS, since if you think your friend is the biggest fanboy, i would have to be an even bigger fanboy to favour kain over the "biggest fanboy" in your opinion, so your basically.....phailure!!!

also wtf do i care if your bum @ssed friend thinks this?

I still disagree, Pyron>Kain, and he>>>>>>>>>>(infinate)>>>>>>>>FFVII universe, hell he could maybe solo it in his mortal form.

ofc you disagree......and i disagree with Pyron>kain....weve got passed that stage

King Hellstorm
You know it was stated by the creators themselves that theres no one above Sephiroth in FFVII right? Cloud got that win due to major PIS, and even with major PIS he didnt get a true victory as it was stated by the creators that Sephiroth didnt exert himself even a bit. I have never heard that before and even if it's true I'm sure you can't use that excuse for all 4 times. Seph is especially weaker than Cloud if he aint got enough since to wise up after the 1st encounter...or the second and Cloud does. It's Seph's own attitude that got'em beat...he lost fare and square...Clouds stronger than him.

King Hellstorm
Originally posted by SHM

Everything I said here, happened in the story. It's cannon, deal with it. You act like I got a problem wit it...I'm not the one makein excuses cuz after you get yo ass beat by the same guy 4 times, there are none.

Bottom line is Seph got his ass kicked 4 times...Cloud didn't.

SHM
You act like I got a problem wit it...I'm not the one makein excuses cuz after you get yo ass beat by the same guy 4 times, there are none.

Bottom line is Seph got his ass kicked 4 times...Cloud didn't.

Yeah, you are right, Kitase and Nomura are wrong, PIS and CIS don't exist, blah blah blah.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Hellstorm
CIS and PIS? Not four times in a row.

Violent2Dope
CIS and PIS? Not four times in a row. According to the makers, that is exactly what happened. I know, they are dumbasses, but the creator's word is law.

Classic NES
Jedah easily stomps Seph, then throws him to Pyron as a snack.

laughing Looks like sephiroth hype is back.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Classic NES
laughing Looks like sephiroth hype is back. Been back for a little while. Most of the Seph supporters are cool for the most part tho, one....isn't.

Classic NES
I remember the days when Sephiroth pwned all.

Violent2Dope
I remember the days when Sephiroth pwned all. YOU MEAN HE DOESN'T!? eek!

Furion
ummmmm Jedah, and Full power Pyron.

Classic NES
YOU MEAN HE DOESN'T!? eek!

Shucks no, he get's crushed relatively easily.

Sol Valentine
JEDAH!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Furion
ummmmm Jedah, and Full power Pyron. Full power is too much of a stomp...then again even weak ass OVA 20% Pyron one shots Seph.

Classic NES
Any A class makai and up would defeat Jedah in my opinion.

Violent2Dope
Any A class makai and up would defeat Jedah in my opinion. Jedah is an S class Makai. erm

Classic NES
Jedah is an S class Makai. erm

I know, which is why Sephiroth gets stomped.

Violent2Dope
I know, which is why Sephiroth gets stomped. You said any A class Makai would beat Jedah. confused

Classic NES
This is what I said:

Any A class makai and up would defeat Jedah in my opinion.

Violent2Dope
This is what I said: No A class would beat Jedah, you'd have to be at least S class.

Classic NES
ShiT! I meant Seph.

Violent2Dope
ShiT! I meant Seph. I think one Phobos would beat Seph. dur

Burning thought
i missed the part of this debate where you lot were discussing Kosmos with a soul, does she?

isnt she just a robot?

Sol Valentine
She's a robot, yes, but she exhibits emotion when she goes Mary.

Violent2Dope
i missed the part of this debate where you lot were discussing Kosmos with a soul, does she?

isnt she just a robot? Apparently, she does....oh God no...

Furion
Apparently, she does....oh God no...

What the f**k? jawdrop

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>