Akuma vs Leopold Goenitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Master of the Fists versus the Orochi Wind Master

Leopold Goenitz has returned with a new scheme in resurrecting Orochi. However, there is one small problem.

Several key members of the Hakkeshu, whom he personally revived, were killed, particulary CYS members Yashiro Nanakase and Chris, as well as Rugal's secretaries Mature and Vice.

Even both Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami had encountered the man responsible and both are currently sharing an hospital room. Ryuji Yamazaki managed to get away with a broken leg in six places.

All Goenitz have to go on that it was a man with greying red hair done up in a ponytail, dressed in a black gi with the kanji TEN emblazoned on the back in red.

Goenitz has heard of him. In fact, he has mistaken his dark aura for Orochi's.

The Dark Ansatsuken master, Akuma.

Goenitz heads over to Akuma's island and finds the warrior. Before long, a fight ensues between the two.

shin_gear
It is a known fact that no one can beat the Master of the Fists. Stop making spite threads n00b. 13

Sado22
we all that since Geonitz can wreck cities with his power and gouki can't it means that Gouki is stronger. you idiots are shamelessly stupid.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero

Gouki wrecks islands>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goenitz wrecking a statium.

Here is a pic of Goenitz's background, show me where it indicates he's devastated the city beyond, or even if there is one...

Sado22
perfect. take a pic that is so small you cant tell jackshit.
you always were the genius weren't you dark?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
you always were the genius weren't you dark? ....You CLICK on it.

Sado22
no shit DOPE. it's STILL pretty small which was my point. now go do your fake wrestling on some naive 14 year old who thinks WWE is real laughing

shin_gear
no shit DOPE. it's STILL pretty small which was my point. now go do your fake wrestling on some naive 14 year old who thinks WWE is real laughing crylaugh

And I can't wait to hear DZ's argument on how big Akuma's island was. It was HUGE...it had volcanoes and underground caverns! laughing

Violent2Dope
no shit DOPE. it's STILL pretty small which was my point. now go do your fake wrestling on some naive 14 year old who thinks WWE is real laughing I do REAL wrestling dude. Not that WWE stuffs. Also, wasn't Gouki's island named...Uluru or some shit?

Sado22
no uluru is another name for Ayres rock (the original name). gouki's litte gay haven was called goukentou or something.

~Sado

Snafu the Great
I took the picture that Zero posted on here and blew it up a couple of sizes.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/96-goenitz.png

Darkstorm Zero
you always were the genius weren't you dark?

Why don't you save it to your hard drive and enlarge it genius... Oh wait, Snafu saved the day and did it for you, you still have to answer the questions sado.

Originally posted by shin_gear
crylaugh

And I can't wait to hear DZ's argument on how big Akuma's island was. It was HUGE...it had volcanoes and underground caverns! laughing

.... the size of the island is not in question Gears, the way he destroyed it however, THAT is in question...

Please note, I never said Gokentou had any volcanoes, but that is a far crey from shifting tectonic plates and actually cause the island to blow it's top with a volcanic explosion as it sank.

And yes, Akuma's entire stage takes place underground.

http://www.emuparadise.org/reviews/sfa2/sfa2akumabirdie.jpg

Tell me where you see the surface Gears, go on, show everyone.

brainchild81
It's time for the questions to be answered. Put up or shut up time RR & Sadp.

Sado22
whose RR, brain? confused
oh and you're one to talk about putting up and shuting up, brain? all you ever do is stall and copout when the shit hits the fan. maybe its time you take a break of KMC and actually check out the links you ask people to find for you as you sit on your fatass and do nothingwink

~Sado

shin_gear
DZ, I never laughed at the island having underground caverns argument. I was just saying how funny it would be for someone to say it having caverns defines how big it is when it doesn't at all. The size not in question? Lulz, that's more in question than how Akuma destroyed his island. Why don't you face the obvious facts: he punched it, it was shaking, and crumbling to the point that it disappeared. If it was actually "sinking", Ryu would not have been asking "the island's disappearing?!". he would have been asking "the island's sinking?! In addition, it was still crumbling apart as Ryu was in the water. I think that confirms that much already. If you're going to use the it sank argument:

1. How far he would've sank it down would be in question, as no one would know how far it went down. By the way, Akuma having crumbled it completely would be a better feat as it would show his destructive power. Him having sunk it would merely show strength.

2. the thickness of the layers underneath the island would be in question as well, as since...we can't see what's underwater in that short clip..as we can't tell how far the island supposedly has sank. Talk about speculation, eh DZ...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by shin_gear
DZ, I never laughed at the island having underground caverns argument. I was just saying how funny it would be for someone to say it having caverns defines how big it is when it doesn't at all. The size not in question? Lulz, that's more in question than how Akuma destroyed his island. Why don't you face the obvious facts: he punched it, it was shaking, and crumbling to the point that it disappeared. If it was actually "sinking", Ryu would not have been asking "the island's disappearing?!". he would have been asking "the island's sinking?! In addition, it was still crumbling apart as Ryu was in the water. I think that confirms that much already. If you're going to use the it sank argument:

1. How far he would've sank it down would be in question, as no one would know how far it went down. By the way, Akuma having crumbled it completely would be a better feat as it would show his destructive power. Him having sunk it would merely show strength.

2. the thickness of the layers underneath the island would be in question as well, as since...we can't see what's underwater in that short clip..as we can't tell how far the island supposedly has sank. Talk about speculation, eh DZ...

I've countered this argument about a dozen times already Gears. Go and read the calcs, even if what you say is true, thats still very high end double digit megatonne level strength, which is saying a massive a mount for a punch.

My absolute high end calcs (Where it hit 120 pluss megatonnes) is for the volcanic activety that was shown when Gokentou blew it's top, plus the Earthquakes, that does show destructive power since !, it moved the tectonic plates enough to cause the activety, and 2, since your essentially pulverising the island at it's foundation, the power had to travel from the point of impact to reach it.

Basic physics, learn it.

brainchild81
whose RR, brain? confused
oh and you're one to talk about putting up and shuting up, brain? all you ever do is stall and copout when the shit hits the fan. maybe its time you take a break of KMC and actually check out the links you ask people to find for you as you sit on your fatass and do nothingwink

~Sado I wasn't too lazy to point out your bullshit in the Rock Howard thread. Cool how you respond to me, but still didn't answer the questions. Real smooth Sadp. & I never cop-out. You'll never see bc81 run from a internet battle big grin RR is short for Ruff Rider.

Sado22
what bs? what rock thread? have you been dreaming of actually debating one day or something?

and you're STILL coping out. you're coping out as we SPEAK (or type if you feel like--and fail miserably at-- being cute again)..........you still haven't checked out those links, you still haven't read anything i sent you and you still haven't proven jackshit at the sagat/terry thread.

go back to the gutter, foo stick out tongue

~Sado

Sado22
as for darko's question...i'll respond the day he learns to post a decent pic there. wink

Sado-sama
And one more thing...stop riding Ryu's **** stick out tongue

Sado22
don't insult him, palette swap. lets be civil.
its akuma's c0ck mad

brainchild81
what bs? what rock thread? have you been dreaming of actually debating one day or something?

and you're STILL coping out. you're coping out as we SPEAK (or type if you feel like--and fail miserably at-- being cute again)..........you still haven't checked out those links, you still haven't read anything i sent you and you still haven't proven jackshit at the sagat/terry thread.

go back to the gutter, foo stick out tongue

~Sado That BS you posted about the Billy/Rock fight & Billy being on Rock's level. Remember now? Not really sure what the thread title was. Have you or anybody proven anything in Sagat/Terry? I posted my opinion on why Terry'd lose & I proved Cresh don't know what bias means. laughing What links do you speak of?

Sado-sama
Lulz, the links of Iori being god-tier...or something like that.

Now own up brainy, you're not going to take over the world...at any point.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Lulz, the links of Iori being god-tier...or something like that.

Now own up brainy, you're not going to take over the world...at any point. Sure I will. Just give me time. Oh. Those links. I don't really care & I'm too lazy to look for them. If Iori's godtier, I'm happy for him. He's awesome.

Sado-sama
Lulz, you've had all the time in the world. You've no excuse, MAYEENE.

Sado22
brainy will take over the wrold......he just has to get off his lazyass first mad
oh and brain, i remember now. so what's your point? i already admitted i was wrong. wanna hear other stories of where i was wrong....i've got all day!

brainchild81
Nah you don't. When I take over, all Terry fans will be executed by boiling laughing My point was I can prove things when I feel like it.

Sado-sama
Only statements that are correct...peabrain.

brainchild81
? Ooooookay. Gonna have you boiled too gears.

Sado22
brain takes over the world? confused
that'd be a funny sight. the whole world will be full of couch potatoes who never do squat and like people in bondage pants.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by brainchild81
? Ooooookay. Gonna have you boiled too gears. O-KAY!

Sado-sama
brain takes over the world? confused
that'd be a funny sight. the whole world will be full of couch potatoes who never do squat and like people in bondage pants. Pretty much, and people who never admit to Ryu losing to other more...powerful fighters.

Sado22
GET SERIOUS?! smokin'

Sado-sama
KICK BACK! smokin'

Sado22
ARE YOU OKAY?! mad

Sado-sama
GET READY?! smokin'

Sado22
CHANGIN! mad

brainchild81
Ryu loses to more powerful guys all the time. Akuma, Oro, & I think Goenitz could f*ck him up too you guys.

Sado-sama
Ryu loses to more powerful guys all the time. Akuma, Oro, & I think Goenitz could f*ck him up too you guys. crylaugh

Darkstorm Zero
Unless your absolutely brainfried, then look through the thread, Snafu already upsized it for you, your now bullshitting as an act of attrition... fine, do what you want...

I've had enough of this crap from KMC Games vs, consider this as my farewell post, as the credibility of this place has litterally hit the $h!tter face first.

For well over 2 years I've been here, and I have seen this place change from one form to another, I've witnessed the comming and leaving of many members.

However, due to the actions and frustrations of a few members who have only been here about a year, this place has solidly hit rock bottom, They know who they are...

Most of the older members had left this place a long time ago for greener pastures due to this nonsence, knowing it wasn't going to stop.

I wanted to stay and try to curb the crap that was filling the forums, alas, attrition wins out, I now work full time and am simply too tired to continue this crap any longer.

Congratulations to the twin Sado's, you have won, you've finally managed to disgust me enough to pull out of KMC Games vs, you've proved that by spewing enough bullshit, you gan force even the most determined of opposition to get out.

Sado22, I truly expected more from you, you where one I actually had respect for, one that I had spoken to. But this incident right here has opened my eyes to just how much of a stubborn person you can be, simply by not answering a direct question and complaining about the size of a fvcking picture without taking any measures to address the problem yourself nor even bothering to acknowlege Safu enlarging it for you means you have become so batantly stubborn that no amount of reasoning or logic will budge you.

Sado-sama... you are perhaps the PRIME reason for the steady decline into the sewage pipes the quality of the vs forums has been plunging into. Your incensed bull$hit has overwhelmed the forums in such a way as to swallow every single peice of good debating. Like a black hole. Your unending trolling, hypocriticism, tagging on, hiding behind, and joking around has infuriated a lot of people. Not to mention your constant leaps of logic, abbhorrent overration of characters you love, and underration of characters you hate is painful to watch, and sickening to debate. you bring shame to KMC, and whats worse, KMC's rules allows your kind of crap to survive... no, thrive. Thrive on the backs of other members. You are the worst thing to happen to Games vs since Luffyjin.

As for everyone else, I'm sorry you had to read that, but the nonsense involved here has reached a point so far low, that the Earths core is receiving a new @$$hole.

Consider this my fairwell message.

Violent2Dope
NOEZ! DSZ! I WUV YOU! DON'T GOEZ!

ThoraxeRMG
This is so sad....

Lana
That was a bit unnecessary.

Blax_Hydralisk
*waits for Gear's inevitable reply*

stick out tongue

Sado22
i'm not being stubborn. you post a small pic that i can barely see anything. what's your point?

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Unless your absolutely brainfried, then look through the thread, Snafu already upsized it for you, your now bullshitting as an act of attrition... fine, do what you want...

I've had enough of this crap from KMC Games vs, consider this as my farewell post, as the credibility of this place has litterally hit the $h!tter face first.

For well over 2 years I've been here, and I have seen this place change from one form to another, I've witnessed the comming and leaving of many members.

However, due to the actions and frustrations of a few members who have only been here about a year, this place has solidly hit rock bottom, They know who they are...

Most of the older members had left this place a long time ago for greener pastures due to this nonsence, knowing it wasn't going to stop.

I wanted to stay and try to curb the crap that was filling the forums, alas, attrition wins out, I now work full time and am simply too tired to continue this crap any longer.

Congratulations to the twin Sado's, you have won, you've finally managed to disgust me enough to pull out of KMC Games vs, you've proved that by spewing enough bullshit, you gan force even the most determined of opposition to get out.

Sado22, I truly expected more from you, you where one I actually had respect for, one that I had spoken to. But this incident right here has opened my eyes to just how much of a stubborn person you can be, simply by not answering a direct question and complaining about the size of a fvcking picture without taking any measures to address the problem yourself nor even bothering to acknowlege Safu enlarging it for you means you have become so batantly stubborn that no amount of reasoning or logic will budge you.

Sado-sama... you are perhaps the PRIME reason for the steady decline into the sewage pipes the quality of the vs forums has been plunging into. Your incensed bull$hit has overwhelmed the forums in such a way as to swallow every single peice of good debating. Like a black hole. Your unending trolling, hypocriticism, tagging on, hiding behind, and joking around has infuriated a lot of people. Not to mention your constant leaps of logic, abbhorrent overration of characters you love, and underration of characters you hate is painful to watch, and sickening to debate. you bring shame to KMC, and whats worse, KMC's rules allows your kind of crap to survive... no, thrive. Thrive on the backs of other members. You are the worst thing to happen to Games vs since Luffyjin.

As for everyone else, I'm sorry you had to read that, but the nonsense involved here has reached a point so far low, that the Earths core is receiving a new @$$hole.

Consider this my fairwell message. Now of course none of this dignifies a response, and I'm profiling it due to the laughter it's inciting and how it displays you as a hypocritical and biased fanboy. What else...oh yes, and good riddance. We have another SF/Darkstalker fanboy out of KMC. Keep up the good work guys.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
*waits for Gear's inevitable reply*

stick out tongue Haermm. no expression

As for Sado's reply, Snafu enlarged the pic considerably on the first page, though the opposing argument is probably moot.

Sado22
technically speaking, whether or not the pic is enlarged or not, the point is relatively simple: goenitz pwned a place/city with minimal effort (as he says himself, it was a glimpse of his power). so put your brains together and ask yourself what such a person can do at MAX. that has been the age old question i've rubbed in your face, Darkstorm.

was kangou kokuretsuzan minimal effort? was the island buster minimal effort?

i'll wait for the fanboys to answer that.

and finally let me tell you something, dark. everyone has problems in his or her life. you have yours and i have mine. but what makes you a grown up is how you deal with them. i spent the whole of last year summer hanging in doubt since the doctors said that a bulging anamoly near my mother's neck was cancer. it wasn't thank god, but fact of the matter is that i didn't come here on KMC and go emo on everyone and over react over little jokes. you feel bad cuz your job sucks etc. i have spent my whole life with a mother who has always been sick (ulcer, hyernia, depression, migranes, kidney stones, hyerniated vertebrates, damaged spine, c-section, liver problem, athirities etc. etc.), financial problems, deaths and chaos on top of all that the last four years of my life has been chaotic since nothing has been going the way i want it to be it in education, family, friends or otherwise. but i DEAL with it. i've had no one to talk to my whole life. but i DEAL with THAT too.
so the next time you wanna come out here and whine and moan and overreact at little jokes and pokes cuz you're going through a rough patch in life...grow a pair and learn to deal with it.
if you wanna leave KMC then go ahead and leave it.

~Sado
P.S. words of wisdom: laugh, and the whole laughs with you. cry, and you cry alone. hard mutha****in fact of life...but a fact of life your ass is gonna have to go through. smokin'

Sado-sama
technically speaking, whether or not the pic is enlarged or not, the point is relatively simple: goenitz pwned a place/city with minimal effort (as he says himself, it was a glimpse of his power).
was kangou kokuretsuzan minimal effort? was the island buster minimal effort?

i'll wait for the fanboys to answer that.

~Sado Well this is your lucky day, you won't have to wait.

Of course it was minimal effort. He just punched the island, THAT'S IT...he wasn't Shin Akuma, he wasn't even trying and sunk the island to the ocean floor, and Akuma's island was around the size of Texas and you're saying Goenitz who wrecked a city (which we don't know, we only see that small place) compares? Rofl. What a fanboy.

I hope you don't find this offensive. It's just something you should expect to read from fanboys.

Also sorry about all that...I don't think it was really necessary. Debating about fictional characters is really not that big of a deal and you should know Dark is just bsing, not on purpose but still.

brainchild81
technically speaking, whether or not the pic is enlarged or not, the point is relatively simple: goenitz pwned a place/city with minimal effort (as he says himself, it was a glimpse of his power). so put your brains together and ask yourself what such a person can do at MAX. So speculate?

Sado:There can be a big difference between a city & a place. You honestly could have posted that answer a while ago(like right after it was enlarged)

DSZ: Leave because you have other shit to do. Don't leave because of some fanboys running you out. You're too good for that. This is all entertainment & the instant you start caring too much everything goes to hell. You should stay, but if you are truly done w/this shit, farewell mane.

Dammit man. This sux more than the Fatal Fury storyline sad

P-Geyser
The Fatal Fury storyline is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
technically speaking, whether or not the pic is enlarged or not, the point is relatively simple: goenitz pwned a place/city with minimal effort (as he says himself, it was a glimpse of his power). so put your brains together and ask yourself what such a person can do at MAX. that has been the age old question i've rubbed in your face, Darkstorm.

was kangou kokuretsuzan minimal effort? was the island buster minimal effort? When was it evwer stated he actually destroyed a city?

Also, he just fought Ryu to a standstill, wasn't Shin, and then used it on Gotenkou, it does not take all his Ki to do, simple logic points to that.

Sado22
i didn't come back here to the thread in a while AND i didn't notice Snafu's post. sue me. i know it was a city and i'm pretty sure if you can see it in teh background or whatever is left of it in the stage itself. i'm gonna do some posting on my own.....that means getting my mits on KoF96 which i don't have.
also the main point is "pwning area with minimum effort".

and don't be calling me a fanboy, brain.

he fought ryu, then wanted to show ryu what real games would be like and used his real power. logic points only to that, V2D.

~Sado

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Lana
That was a bit unnecessary.

It would have been COMPLETELY unncessary if you were doing your damn job and not letting this forum go to hell miffed

We have lost a great debator and poster. And for what? 2 piece of shit assholes who can't debate or comprehend logic?

Games vs. has completely and utterly disgraced itself.

Brain, P-Geyser, you guys are among the few sane and intelligent posters left in this part of the forum. You two, at the very least, know why this happened and that Darkstorm and I were right all along.

Darkstorm, farewell my friend. sad

Fire Ninja
Lost another one to ditech!

You guys are being melodramatic, just go to another forum like I did.

Lana
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It would have been COMPLETELY unncessary if you were doing your damn job and not letting this forum go to hell miffed

We have lost a great debator and poster. And for what? 2 piece of shit assholes who can't debate or comprehend logic?

Games vs. has completely and utterly disgraced itself.

Brain, P-Geyser, you guys are among the few sane and intelligent posters left in this part of the forum. You two, at the very least, know why this happened and that Darkstorm and I were right all along.

Darkstorm, farewell my friend. sad

Hey, newsflash - people not debating the way you want them to is not against the rules.

Which is my job. Enforcing the rules.

Sado-sama
DSZ: Leave because you have other shit to do. Don't leave because of some fanboys running you out.No fanboy ran him out. Just people calling him on his bs. haermm

And the most laughable post of today:
It would have been COMPLETELY unncessary if you were doing your damn job and not letting this forum go to hell miffedShe did nothing that would cause the forum to go to hell, neither has this forum been hell as it was when a number of fanboys were still here before getting b*tchspanked off of KMC. Sucks that you're still here though. Well, at least she didn't do anything major.

We have lost a great debator and poster.You mean someone who's a hypocrite, makes outrageous claims, and pulls double-standards while denying evidence? Hilarious indeed.

And for what? 2 piece of shit assholes who can't debate or comprehend logic?Oh yes, because we all know that fighters who don't have ki attacks don't stand a chance against ones who do. haermm hysterical laughing

Fanboys such as I have completely and utterly disgraced ourselves when we posted frequently here.I took the honor of fixing that for you.

Brain, P-Geyser, you guys are among the few sane and intelligent posters left in this part of the forum. You two, at the very least, know why this happened and that Darkstorm and I were right all along.Right about what? That Akuma can solo casts of fighters who have characters higher on the power scale than him? That Rugal's power is greater than anything in the Ninja Gaiden universe? Really, what? haermm

Darkstorm, farewell my friend. sad So the pack are a group of friends. I wonder why.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Sado-sama

neither has this forum been hell as it was when a number of fanboys were still here

About that, when these "fanboys" were here. We never had a thread titled "How to save games versus", though.

Lana
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
About that, when these "fanboys" were here. We never had a thread titled "How to save games versus", though.

That thread is 4 months old and was created because people were worried that the forum was becoming boring and stagnant because of people creating the same old threads over and over. I helped brainstorm some ideas, had people give me input for a new rule set, and the result was this forum being more active than it ever has been the rest of its existence.

Fire Ninja
I know why it was created since I posted in it and conversated with the creator. My point was that the thread only came into existence after these "So-called fan boys" stopped frequenting games versus.

Lana
I know why it was created since I posted in it and conversated with the creator. My point was that the thread only came into existence after these "So-called fan boys" stopped frequenting games versus.

The thread was created then, but that doesn't mean that the stuff raised in it didn't suddenly spring into being then - considering most of it was stuff I had been hearing about for some time.

Note that it's these 'fanboys' who decided to just leave instead of actually doing anything.

Fire Ninja
The thread was created then, but that doesn't mean that the stuff raised in it didn't suddenly spring into being then - considering most of it was stuff I had been hearing about for some time.

How far back, can you be more specific?
Because when I first join here, I did not witness much of the descrepency's stated in said thread until later on.

Note that it's these 'fanboys' who decided to just leave instead of actually doing anything.

Despite the fact that they posted in the thread?

Not saying this is your fault lana, I know you try. But, I find it funny what "Sado-Sama" just said.

Lana
How far back? Pretty much since I became the mod here. So over two years now, though most of it cropped up in the past year when a bunch of new people joined. Most of the posters in this forum have been on here under a year. But these same people are also the ones who decided to get together and help try and fix the problems.

And you guys have no idea how much work I've put into trying to get this forum back into shape from the completely unmoderated mess I inherited. But fact of the matter is that it's completely impossible for everyone to be happy.

I just think some people are a bit confused on what my job here actually is, as is evident by a post made on the last page.

Fire Ninja
most of it cropped up in the past year when a bunch of new people joined.

That's all i needed to hear.

And you guys have no idea how much work I've put into trying to get this forum back into shape from the completely unmoderated mess I inherited. But fact of the matter is that it's completely impossible for everyone to be happy.

You do your best, and I sure not blaming you.

Lana
That's all i needed to hear.

You do your best, and I sure not blaming you.

Well, it's a pretty easy equation here. More people = more opportunities for problems. It's really nothing more than that, as there are old members who act more immature than members who joined in the last few months.

Fire Ninja
Well, it's a pretty easy equation here. More people = more opportunities for problems. It's really nothing more than that, as there are old members who act more immature than members who joined in the last few months.
Of course, but I certain person in mind.

Sado22
darkstorm left, boohoo.
life goes on. get over it people. he left cuz he couldn't take it anymore.

i came around here when certain people thought that Sakura would beat Kazuya and Devil easily because she can do ki attacks.......this place has gotten more open towards 3D fighters. on top of all that i've explained the flame gene thoery, the jin bloodline theory, analyzed facts regarding Iori heritage and on top of all that I've helped people see that just cuz you don't shoot fireballs doesn't make you a weak fighter compared to those who do. these were things that either no one understood or were still confused about........and I cleared it out. on top of all that i've been open with people (except you trickster since you've been a rampaging asstard since day one), kept things civil and admitted to being wrong when i was.

and the best proof of that is the fact that today emperor and i get along really well now. do we agree on everything? no. do we still have our debates? yes. have we flamed and bashed each other? almost everyone here remembers our initial encounters. but now we're civil. even with DZ i've been civil but if the guy can't take a joke and can't handle the stress he is facing in life..............tough, but hey! it aint my problem.

trickster, everytime we debated i remember YOU throwing a hissyfit. instead of calling me a fanboy and flaming me, why dont you grow up and realize that not everyone thinks like you.

and as far as Lana is concerned, i hate her, but the so-called decadence of this side of the forum has got nothing to do with her.

As emperor said: people are taking these debates a lot more seriously than they should.

~Sado
P.S. emperor, are you calling me a fanboy? confused

Sado-sama
darkstorm left, boohoo.
life goes on. get over it people. he left cuz he couldn't take it anymore.

i came around here when certain people thought that Sakura would beat Kazuya and Devil easily because she can do ki attacks.......this place has gotten more open towards 3D fighters. on top of all that i've explained the flame gene thoery, the jin bloodline theory, analyzed facts regarding Iori heritage and on top of all that I've helped people see that just cuz you don't shoot fireballs doesn't make you a weak fighter compared to those who do. these were things that either no one understood or were still confused about........and I cleared it out. on top of all that i've been open with people (except you trickster since you've been a rampaging asstard since day one), kept things civil and admitted to being wrong when i was.

and the best proof of that is the fact that today emperor and i get along really well now. do we agree on everything? no. do we still have our debates? yes. have we flamed and bashed each other? almost everyone here remembers our initial encounters. but now we're civil. even with DZ i've been civil but if the guy can't take a joke and can't handle the stress he is facing in life..............tough, but hey! it aint my problem.

trickster, everytime we debated i remember YOU throwing a hissyfit. instead of calling me a fanboy and flaming me, why dont you grow up and realize that not everyone thinks like you.

and as far as Lana is concerned, i hate her, but the so-called decadence of this side of the forum has got nothing to do with her.

As emperor said: people are taking these debates a lot more seriously than they should.

~Sado
P.S. emperor, are you calling me a fanboy? confused Now here's a post, and instead of this guy being a plain b*tch and complaining that people are idiots without explaining why, he explains why certain logic that slightly exists now and used to a lot back then is outright false, as I have, and we have 2 or 3 people flaming us for it? This is one of the reasons why I come on KMC, to get a nice laugh and profile things that are comedic.

That reminds me. "Goes to profile TP's most recent post*

Violent2Dope
Shut up fanboy. 313

XMr. WinterX
*wonders when people get back to the topic*

Esomark
This thread is a freakin' zombie.

But anyways, Goenitz will put up a good fight but Akuma will most likely knock his head off with an island crushing punch.

XMr. WinterX
Goenitz would cause tornadoes to surround Gouki and then make a wind current send him to space

Edit: i think ill just make this thread again since noone actually stayed on topic cause of all the fighting and whining and crying

Darkstorm Zero
Wind doesnt travel that high, and gouki's jumpred greater distances than that...

AsbestosFlaygon
Akuma's stronger, Goenitz's faster.

Akuma should use more of his ranged attacks. Melee won't cut it... actually, it would but Goenitz will attack him with ranged wind attacks.

I think Shin Akuma has the greater power output between the two, considering his feats. Then again, we didn't see the exact extent of Goenitz' stadium-wrecking feat.
The skies look a bit distorted in the stage background, so the damage output was probably over 9000.
Still, I give Shin Akuma the win.

XMr. WinterX
Goenitz is like the God of Wind...Gouki is just massively overpowered...but i think since Goenitz can like turn to mist or something and then just make a tornadoe like on Gouki and send him flying

NemeBro
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Akuma's stronger, Goenitz's faster.

Akuma should use more of his ranged attacks. Melee won't cut it... actually, it would but Goenitz will attack him with ranged wind attacks.

I think Shin Akuma has the greater power output between the two, considering his feats. Then again, we didn't see the exact extent of Goenitz' stadium-wrecking feat.
The skies look a bit distorted in the stage background, so the damage output was probably over 9000.
Still, I give Shin Akuma the win. Why is Goenitz faster? Genuinely curious.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why is Goenitz faster? Genuinely curious.
I just based it on gameplay feats.

OCvfX7axddM

Darkstorm Zero
I just based it on gameplay feats.

OCvfX7axddM

Your using Gameplay? And bassed off Mugen?

I cant even begin to tell you how many things are wrong with this...

Esomark
I do like that version of Goenitz (KOF 2002 and SvC Chaos), even if it's the non-canon version of him.

AsbestosFlaygon
Your using Gameplay? And bassed off Mugen?

I cant even begin to tell you how many things are wrong with this...
LOL I posted the wrong video.

crimson_2010
it would be a hell of match between both fighters but i see them as pretty even. i think a draw would be fine...

vavavoom
wow people here really overestimate akuma and can't seem to get off his nuts. goenitz would **** him up,.. simple as that.

XMr. WinterX
Goenitz at max could destroy the world...coliseum tornado is only a small taste of his true power

Darkstorm Zero
Proof please.

Esomark
Planet busting is far fetched, especially since Goenitz was beaten by two who aren't planet busters. And according to story line materials I've read, the other three Heavenly Kings are more powerful than Goenitz.

XMr. WinterX
no Goenitz is the strongest of the Four Heavenly Kings, Ryuji Yamazaki is the only one who is said to be stronger than all the FHK

crimson_2010
Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
no Goenitz is the strongest of the Four Heavenly Kings, Ryuji Yamazaki is the only one who is said to be stronger than all the FHK

lolwut? where did you get that Ryujii is more powerful than FHK?I agree with your statement about Goenitz though

vavavoom
Wind doesnt travel that high, and gouki's jumpred greater distances than that...
akuma can jump higher that wind? and you wonder why i called you biased before.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by vavavoom
akuma can jump higher that wind? and you wonder why i called you biased before.

If he's leapt out of the atmosphere before, or hows about a more legit source, he's covered the distance from ocean floor to surface in seconds carrying a frigging ship, so yeah, I dare say he can outmaneuver Goeanitz pretty handidly.

Originally posted by addy31
yea.... the delusionist thinks that akuma is lighter than air... or maybe akuma uses some sort of a propulsion system wink LOL NOT!

Troll, please go back under your bridge, your a discrace to stupidity everywhere.

vavavoom
If he's leapt out of the atmosphere before, or hows about a more legit source, he's covered the distance from ocean floor to surface in seconds carrying a frigging ship, so yeah, I dare say he can outmaneuver Goeanitz pretty handidly.

...yeah so akuma can pull a red hulk and jump to the moon as well right... sure man whatever makes you slep good at night. Goenitz will rip his eye out same as rugal after he dodges around his PREDICTABLE hadoukens. give it up man,.. kyo beats ryu like he owes him money ang goenitz kills akuma for the fun of it, get off akuma and ryu's nuts respectively

Troll, please go back under your bridge, your a discrace to stupidity everywhere.

vavavoom

...yeah so akuma can pull a red hulk and jump to the moon as well right... sure man whatever makes you slep good at night. Goenitz will rip his eye out same as rugal after he dodges around his PREDICTABLE hadoukens. give it up man,.. kyo beats ryu like he owes him money ang goenitz kills akuma for the fun of it, get off akuma and ryu's nuts respectively

Darkstorm Zero

Heh, yeah, keep on dreaming you two. Goenitz's feats don't hold a candle to what Akuma's done, and your getting desperate because you can't prove otherwise. You act like the gou Hadouken is the only move Akuma has. Akuma, moves faster, hist harder, has more martial skill, has far more demonstrated raw power, and is LEAGUES more experienced than Goenitz.

Instead of tryng to twist my words and insult like Addy up there, why not try and debate properly vava? your better than that and I know you are.

vavavoom
Heh, yeah, keep on dreaming you two. Goenitz's feats don't hold a candle to what Akuma's done, and your getting desperate because you can't prove otherwise. You act like the gou Hadouken is the only move Akuma has. Akuma, moves faster, hist harder, has more martial skill, has far more demonstrated raw power, and is LEAGUES more experienced than Goenitz.

Instead of tryng to twist my words and insult like Addy up there, why not try and debate properly vava? your better than that and I know you are.
properly? you don't know the meaning. no point in having a legit conversation with you apparently akuma trumps EVERYTHING! my god no point in making any more new games he will automatically win..

pft maybe in sf he's top dog but that's definitelywhere his ruling ends,.. idiot

Darkstorm Zero
properly? you don't know the meaning. no point in having a legit conversation with you apparently akuma trumps EVERYTHING! my god no point in making any more new games he will automatically win..

Trumps everything? Not likely, Trumps Goenitz, yes. You came in here saying "He vaccuums Akuma into space", and I merely pointed out that Akuma has, not only survived worse, but can outmaneuver and outspeed such an attack. Apparently thats too much for you to handle.

pft maybe in sf he's top dog but that's definitelywhere his ruling ends,.. idiot

Resorting to flaming? maybe I was wrong to think you had more brains than Addy does... confused

vavavoom
Trumps everything? Not likely, Trumps Goenitz, yes. You came in here saying "He vaccuums Akuma into space", and I merely pointed out that Akuma has, not only survived worse, but can outmaneuver and outspeed such an attack. Apparently thats too much for you to handle.

Resorting to flaming? maybe I was wrong to think you had more brains than Addy does... confused
hahaha man i think you might be retarded,...

Darkstorm Zero
Well, prove me wrong then.... I'm waiting...

addyRETURNS
@ vavavoom

he is retarded...

@darkfart..

you are wrong.... get it...that is the simplest we can put it dude... cuz your brain doesnt comprehend the other ways we tried to prove you wrong...

your so busy getting your 1 incher being blown by peach that you cant even talk straight....i wanted to leave and keep it the way it is... but you two went below the belt by deleting my last post in ryu vs kyo....

GOENITZ wins...

wanna know how cuz unlike none of my post is filled insults.....they always have sumthing or everything related to the thread they are in...with a dash of your asswhooping

so... the only significant person akuma can beat... and possibly have ever beaten is ryu... who inturn has only beaten sagat and his clone... who in turn has beaten no one significant...... thats SF for you....

while goenitz... just to begin with... has beaten rugal...

and before you even reply....your so predictable dark fart... justlike the people you are supporting.... that your next post will contain atleast one of the following....

1.you will start bashing us....(AKA e-insulting, a big thing for you)
2.accuse us of flaming and trolling....(seriously where do u learn these terms sir nerdlord of geekingdom)
3.you will say sumthing about it being hyperbole and blah blah
4.claim our argument to be PIS or non-canon or sumthing
5.start sucking akuma's KI and repeat the same feats that has no connection to a one on one fight...(training underwater...seriously)

dude you FAIL... big time.... everyone knows how phony and pathetic you are... and without peach you wouldnt even last a day on this forum....

your such a waste of time and space...

A-OPEN
confused

vavavoom
Well, prove me wrong then.... I'm waiting...

prove you wrong?? what the hell have you proven,.. that you love akuma and ryu so they automatically win vs anyone? logical proof has been given in this thread as well as the kyo vs ryu thread, all you do respond with nonsense to try and put up an argument but fail at it. it's all there take it or leave it. you haven't provided information (because there isn't any) as to a boss character like goenitz would lose to a begining roster character (the fact that you can choose him from the start should show you his place) like akuma.
you have no proof as to hisaccomplishments in sf, or the limits of his power. you haven't shown me a list of defeated enemies that would make akuma as great as you say he is, YOU haven't proven anything. which is why you argue on bias alone

Darkstorm Zero
prove you wrong?? what the hell have you proven,.. that you love akuma and ryu so they automatically win vs anyone? logical proof has been given in this thread as well as the kyo vs ryu thread, all you do respond with nonsense to try and put up an argument but fail at it. it's all there take it or leave it. you haven't provided information (because there isn't any) as to a boss character like goenitz would lose to a begining roster character (the fact that you can choose him from the start should show you his place) like akuma.
you have no proof as to hisaccomplishments in sf, or the limits of his power. you haven't shown me a list of defeated enemies that would make akuma as great as you say he is, YOU haven't proven anything. which is why you argue on bias alone

Excuse me? What the hell... I didn't even say WHO THE HECK WOULD WIN IN THE KYO VS RYU DEBATE!!! Stop lying and pulling pure drivel out of your keister and debate properly for the upteen millionth time... By god, are you dense?

If Akuma's ending is nonsense, then it is blatantly bloody obvious that you do not know how to debate so there is no point in you even bothering to be here.

Right, because Akuma started as a selectable character in both Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (his Debut) and Street Fighter Alpha (His second apperance) Oh wait, no he wasn't.... He was a secret character in both, and you know what amazes me even more... IT WOULD NOT MAKE ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE IF HE WAS! The fact remains, his demonstrated abilities, IE his FEATS put him out of the oppsite characters reach. Until you learn and understand this, you are as unworthy of attention as your trolling friend.

Ok, How many times do people have to frigging well post the same movies over and over and over again? Do you not do research? Are you telling me than that you have not actually studied the opposition and simply thought it was a good idea to step in and say "Goenitz wins because I said so"? And you call me biased? The hypocrisy is utterly laughable... You havn't provided me with anything that warranted me needing to throw out movies and lists and stuff like that, you simply came in swinging and making biased baseless assumptions and false declarations of victory. Once again proving your own hypocriticism...

9TtwRoLbOAo
Akuma sinking an island with one blow.

8WWeKgW0zfE
At 03:48 Akuma's 2nd Impact Ending, he splits Uluru in half.

sawFg3DeTJU
Akuma leaping from pacific ocean floor to ocean surface, while citting a ship apart with a kick.

zmXxpl6oSNI
Akuma decimating and cratering a forest with nothing but the recoil from this attack.

As for win/loss records...

He was beaten once by Gouken when he was younger. And he was beaten while testing Ryu IE he was holding well back to see what Ryu could do.

His wins are
Gouken (he came back and defeated his brother, rendering Gouken unconscious for years)
Bison (Killed him with the SGS, and Bison a year or two later revived by using another clone body)
Defeated but spared Gen
Defeated and killed Gill (Whom later resurrected)
Drew even with Oro, both where holding back

Now, next time you want information from me, you need only ask, and not act like a dick... I'm happy to provide it, but I don't need the waterworks and drama from anybody just to get in ok?

AsbestosFlaygon
Yadda yadda.

Akuma also stalemated Gen and Adon in SFA3.

Darkstorm Zero
Yadda yadda.

Akuma also stalemated Gen and Adon in SFA3.

Actually, no. You see, Gen's ending indicated that he killed Akuma, which didn't happen. But either way, neither ending was confirmed, so we can't say wether or not that 2nd battle actually occured.

And Adon didn't get the chance to fight Akuma. Originally it was assumed that Adon was killed by Akuma, but his apperance in SSF4 dismisses that theory, so now we can only assume that Adon never found him, since there is no record of them fighting.

addyTWO
guys.... darkfart is just a sad and lonely fanboy....

no matter what you say, he is not gonna listen...and he has like 100 clones that he made to help him in the worshipping of all mighty akuma...

its simple
A.if akuma was so powerful he would have already beaten...ryu

B.he just relies on akuma's plot devices and ending movies that crapcom puts in the game to keep fanboys like him happy... smile

Goenitz win this hands down...

one more thing...

splitting a stationary island in half....

jumping out of still ocean... destroying a slow moving ship with a kick at the bottom...

hmmm how do they qualify him to beat someone in a one on one battle....

want examples...

do you think the worlds strongest man...(whoever he is) cant be defeated by someone like who simply knows how to fight... better than the world strongest man?

and who will in a fight between a good swimmer and good boxer..??

swimming out of the ocean....destroying large strong structures does not assure a victory in FIGHT...get it a FIGHT!!....

it can get you olympic medals....but not assure a victory... so far you have only proven akuma's strength through plot devices....

in which he is only fighting ryu and destroying 'objects'

not enuff... come back with better stuff dude...

see ya

Darkstorm Zero
Does anyone else have a post to make? since the one above does not exist as far as anything is concerned...

vavavoom
Does anyone else have a post to make? since the one above does not exist as far as anything is concerned...
i do,.. yeah those endings unless he pulls those really lame and over the top moves off in a fight i'll just go ahead and say they're irrelevant. takes him too much time to pull off and against goenitz, who can creat a hurricane out of nowhere, he wouldn't stand a chance. hey way i see it shin akuma can stand up to goenitz, but just akuma akuma, no chance. ya know addy points out a lot of logic in his posts but you dismiss them becasue he's "trolling" and "doesn't exist" wth????
really no reason for me to post anything since what i'm writing goes in hand with what he's saying

vavavoom
i do,.. yeah those endings unless he pulls those really lame and over the top moves off in a fight i'll just go ahead and say they're irrelevant. takes him too much time to pull off and against goenitz, who can creat a hurricane out of nowhere, he wouldn't stand a chance. hey way i see it shin akuma can stand up to goenitz, but just akuma akuma, no chance. ya know addy points out a lot of logic in his posts but you dismiss them becasue he's "trolling" and "doesn't exist" wth????
really no reason for me to post anything since what i'm writing goes in hand with what he's saying

but i did and to reply to your biased grubble, i figure i'd write this before you say "then why did you post??" like the predictable monkey you are,.. wow just like how predictable akuma is

Darkstorm Zero
i do,.. yeah those endings unless he pulls those really lame and over the top moves off in a fight i'll just go ahead and say they're irrelevant.

Umm, there was no charge time on the Island Buster or the Seikya Kuretsu Ha. The Uluru splitter may have a little, but it's an accessible supermove anyway so thats beyond refute, and as for Tenshou Kaireki Jin. Well that move proves his speed and jumping capability as much as it does anything else.

takes him too much time to pull off and against goenitz, who can creat a hurricane out of nowhere, he wouldn't stand a chance.

No it doesn't... Watch the videos, Where was the gathering of energy done in any one besides Kongou Kokuretsu Zan? Besides, Goenitz's hurricanes are blockable, and penetratable by projectiles that do more than single hits. Shankunetsu Gou Hadouken, EX Gou Hadouken, Tenma Gou Zankuu and Messatsu Gou Hadou all tear right through his wind funnels.

hey way i see it shin akuma can stand up to goenitz, but just akuma akuma, no chance.

The problem being that Akuma has better feats, better win/loss records, and better actual combat skill.

ya know addy points out a lot of logic in his posts but you dismiss them becasue he's "trolling" and "doesn't exist" wth????

Addy points out logic? Do tell! Since I cannot see his posts anymore, and I'm not allowed to respond or interact with him in any way... Yes Vavavoom, trolling... Meaning he is a banned member who keeps socking and coming back for no reason, openly defying moderators and flaming. I'm not taking him off my ignore list, and I am not reading the snot your praising. If you want to utilise any of that drivel in your argument, then rewrite it in your own words.

but i did and to reply to your biased grubble, i figure i'd write this before you say "then why did you post??" like the predictable monkey you are,.. wow just like how predictable akuma is

You cannot prove bias, you have no ground to stand on to make such an accusation. Addy IS a troll who deserves no attention or respect from anyone, the only reason your praising him is because he is your only supporter, which is really very sad. Predictable? HA! righto, just like your hypocriticism?

And as for Akuma being predictable, dude, thats the lamest garbage ever seen... Hell every fighting game character in existance is predictable, there is no random pattern that they follow.

vavavoom
Umm, there was no charge time on the Island Buster or the Seikya Kuretsu Ha. The Uluru splitter may have a little, but it's an accessible supermove anyway so thats beyond refute, and as for Tenshou Kaireki Jin. Well that move proves his speed and jumping capability as much as it does anything else.

No it doesn't... Watch the videos, Where was the gathering of energy done in any one besides Kongou Kokuretsu Zan? Besides, Goenitz's hurricanes are blockable, and penetratable by projectiles that do more than single hits. Shankunetsu Gou Hadouken, EX Gou Hadouken, Tenma Gou Zankuu and Messatsu Gou Hadou all tear right through his wind funnels.

The problem being that Akuma has better feats, better win/loss records, and better actual combat skill.

Addy points out logic? Do tell! Since I cannot see his posts anymore, and I'm not allowed to respond or interact with him in any way... Yes Vavavoom, trolling... Meaning he is a banned member who keeps socking and coming back for no reason, openly defying moderators and flaming. I'm not taking him off my ignore list, and I am not reading the snot your praising. If you want to utilise any of that drivel in your argument, then rewrite it in your own words.

You cannot prove bias, you have no ground to stand on to make such an accusation. Addy IS a troll who deserves no attention or respect from anyone, the only reason your praising him is because he is your only supporter, which is really very sad. Predictable? HA! righto, just like your hypocriticism?

And as for Akuma being predictable, dude, thats the lamest garbage ever seen... Hell every fighting game character in existance is predictable, there is no random pattern that they follow.

calling his points snot is just like calling yours snot since he brings real back up just like you do, majority would rule in favour of akuma because he's more popular, i said the same in ryu vs kyo thread they are especially more popular in the states so people will root for them.
him splitting ayers rock (uluru, trying to sound cool?) is the same as a power geyser, that crap in the woods is like geese's raging storm, it's nothing new, and yes a power geyser would do the same to ayers rock if not worse and yes geese's raging storm would destroy an entire rainforest. skill wise as a fighter yeah he might have more skill than goenitz so with no powers akuma would have his ass, but goenitz relies on his power more and when i said hurricane, i wasn't talking about his yonokaze in the game i was referring to an actual hurricane u saying akuma can beat this guy is like saying he could beat thor or storm when it came to power, he can control the freaking wind, no matter how agile akuma is he cannot escape that or overpower it, he can fly, translocate, give orochi power to people. once again,... shin akuma stands a chance.... regular playable character akuma,.. no he shoulds stick to trying to defeat ryu which he hasn't!

is robert garcia predictable? nope, not one character in kof returns with the EXACT SAME movelist year to year, from chang to yuri, weather it's a new move/moves different stance they are NEVER the same, too bad you can't say the same for most of the sf roster ESPECIALLY akuma and the merry shoto crew capcom banks on year to year who do everything the same.. even yuri can do the raging demon by the way and the shin shoryuken! yuri dude, yuri

Kirikaze Fuuma
and yes a power geyser would do the same to ayers rock if not worse and yes geese's raging storm would destroy an entire rainforest.

Please proof this statement.

Darkstorm Zero
calling his points snot is just like calling yours snot since he brings real back up just like you do, majority would rule in favour of akuma because he's more popular, i said the same in ryu vs kyo thread they are especially more popular in the states so people will root for them.

Where was his real backup? All he stated was more moves = win. That is not proof, thats a statement of oppinion, not fact or proof of anything.

I don't particularly care how popular anything is. I speak for myself and only for myself. And just to make sure you understand, I don't reside in or anywhere near the US.

him splitting ayers rock (uluru, trying to sound cool?) is the same as a power geyser, that crap in the woods is like geese's raging storm, it's nothing new, and yes a power geyser would do the same to ayers rock if not worse and yes geese's raging storm would destroy an entire rainforest.

For your information, the name "Ayers Rock" is the tourist name, I happen to reside in Australia, so forgive me for using the propper term.

Exept 2 things, one the Power Geyser never "cut" anything, nor did it damage an area anywhere near the size of Uluru. And the Raging Storm may or may not wipe out a rainforest (This requires proof, since it's such a short ranged attack), but it didn't do it with just the recoil...

skill wise as a fighter yeah he might have more skill than goenitz so with no powers akuma would have his ass, but goenitz relies on his power more and when i said hurricane, i wasn't talking about his yonokaze in the game i was referring to an actual hurricane u saying akuma can beat this guy is like saying he could beat thor or storm when it came to power, he can control the freaking wind, no matter how agile akuma is he cannot escape that or overpower it, he can fly, translocate, give orochi power to people.

How would a tornado, or even a cyclone stop someone who has the strength to do more damage? The physical strength Akuma can generate WAY overshadows the destructive force of a windstorm, no matter how large. A cyclone cannot sink an island, or split a rock the size of Uluru. Besides, Akuma can become completely intangible via Ashura Senkuu.

once again,... shin akuma stands a chance.... regular playable character akuma,.. no he shoulds stick to trying to defeat ryu which he hasn't!

Your forgetting that Ryu and Akuma have only fought once, and Akuma was holding well back during that fight, he was testing Ryu, and then, using just that fraction of his power, he sank Goukentou. Brilliant deduction of a loss, exept Gouki threw the fight, and went on to demonstrate a feat that has thusfar been unmatched by any street leveled fighting game character... Some loss...

is robert garcia predictable? nope, not one character in kof returns with the EXACT SAME movelist year to year, from chang to yuri, weather it's a new move/moves different stance they are NEVER the same, too bad you can't say the same for most of the sf roster ESPECIALLY akuma and the merry shoto crew capcom banks on year to year who do everything the same.. even yuri can do the raging demon by the way and the shin shoryuken! yuri dude, yuri

Hah! Clearly you stopped playing Street Fighter then. I mean seriously, a change of STANCE?! What the hell difference does that make... Akuma has had additional moves in each instalment since Alpha.

Yuri doing those moves is either A homage, or B a dig at Street Fighter in response to Dan's creation. Don't try to turn a mockery into anything more than what it is dude.

lordxalba
Akuma is strong but i have something to tell a bout Goenitz ,he did not die,he was taken into heaven in the game.I STILL CAN"T UNDERSTAND THAT.This is hard to tell.Both are really strong.DRAW mingt be the best word

vavavoom
Where was his real backup? All he stated was more moves = win. That is not proof, thats a statement of oppinion, not fact or proof of anything.

I don't particularly care how popular anything is. I speak for myself and only for myself. And just to make sure you understand, I don't reside in or anywhere near the US.

For your information, the name "Ayers Rock" is the tourist name, I happen to reside in Australia, so forgive me for using the propper term.

Exept 2 things, one the Power Geyser never "cut" anything, nor did it damage an area anywhere near the size of Uluru. And the Raging Storm may or may not wipe out a rainforest (This requires proof, since it's such a short ranged attack), but it didn't do it with just the recoil...

How would a tornado, or even a cyclone stop someone who has the strength to do more damage? The physical strength Akuma can generate WAY overshadows the destructive force of a windstorm, no matter how large. A cyclone cannot sink an island, or split a rock the size of Uluru. Besides, Akuma can become completely intangible via Ashura Senkuu.

Your forgetting that Ryu and Akuma have only fought once, and Akuma was holding well back during that fight, he was testing Ryu, and then, using just that fraction of his power, he sank Goukentou. Brilliant deduction of a loss, exept Gouki threw the fight, and went on to demonstrate a feat that has thusfar been unmatched by any street leveled fighting game character... Some loss...

Hah! Clearly you stopped playing Street Fighter then. I mean seriously, a change of STANCE?! What the hell difference does that make... Akuma has had additional moves in each instalment since Alpha.

Yuri doing those moves is either A homage, or B a dig at Street Fighter in response to Dan's creation. Don't try to turn a mockery into anything more than what it is dude.

*sighs* stance makes moves different, even gen does it.. who hasn't been playing sf? you'd know this if you ever chose a different character besides akuma or ryu. and i have all sf s up to the resent super turtle fest.
the balerina tricks you mean? does a front flip then either slides you or something else,.. rufus does the same doesn't he, just a different variation and so does another capcom character who i can't remember at the moment, yeah i give him that, he has more than ryu and ken but still the exact same to the core.

yeah it is a joke for her to do them, but unlike dan who half asses kyokugen mves, she does them "perfectly" you might say.

dude, let's just agree to disagree, orochi, igniz and SHIN akuma are the only people stronger than goenitz out of sf and kof not akuma. (who the hell made this thread anyways?) and you're too stuck up akuma's ass to realize this so this is going nowhere. akuma's soo powerful to you makes me wonder what was the point of capcom making shin akuma.

i guarantee if there were a kof vs sf thread most ppl would side with capcom again based on popularity rather than individual character skill, and you obviously being a sf muppet would be in that group of fanboys who just can't admit that sf has lesser characters when compared to kof

yup, he's the freaking hulk,or goku even once again with him around as a fighter what's the point of even fighting he'd automatically trounce everyone all at once. off your biased highhorse dude

lordxalba
DARKSTOM ZERO is not a lone.AKUMA WINS THIS !!! NO DOUBT!!

vavavoom
Originally posted by lordxalba
DARKSTOM ZERO is not a lone.AKUMA WINS THIS !!! NO DOUBT!!

....yeah, like i said most people would say this just because. besides who doesn't like akuma? he's a stronger ryu, lame.
least darkstorm puts up reasons why he thinks so

vavavoom
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Please proof this statement.

atemi nage, dude can summon lightning with this move

lordxalba
vavavoom do u know who defeated Geonitz

vavavoom
vavavoom do u know who defeated Geonitz
funny, i was about to ask you if you even knew who goenitz was

Darkstorm Zero
*sighs* stance makes moves different, even gen does it.. who hasn't been playing sf? you'd know this if you ever chose a different character besides akuma or ryu. and i have all sf s up to the resent super turtle fest.

Exept you don't get the chance to change the stances with KOF characters, a stance change means an entire style change, whereas in KOF, all it is is aesthetics and some new moves tacked in.

the balerina tricks you mean? does a front flip then either slides you or something else,.. rufus does the same doesn't he, just a different variation and so does another capcom character who i can't remember at the moment, yeah i give him that, he has more than ryu and ken but still the exact same to the core.

Huh? What balerina thing? I didn't even mention the Tatsumaki techniques...

Perhaps they are so similar because they practice the same fighting style? and perhaps it's discipline is more rigid than Kyokuken. Nothing wrong with that.

yeah it is a joke for her to do them, but unlike dan who half asses kyokugen mves, she does them "perfectly" you might say.

Perfectly my foot... The damage values, the asthetic differences and the properties are all different...

dude, let's just agree to disagree, orochi, igniz and SHIN akuma are the only people stronger than goenitz out of sf and kof not akuma. (who the hell made this thread anyways?) and you're too stuck up akuma's ass to realize this so this is going nowhere. akuma's soo powerful to you makes me wonder what was the point of capcom making shin akuma.

I don't mind agreeing to disagree.

However, I will say this. Your fingerpointing and baseless assumptions are your own. i'm not saying anything without backing it up. but you've provided nothing. Goenitz's 2 victories don't hold up to the 5 plus victories Gouki has. Goenitz's feats don't hold up to Gouki's. and last but not least, Gouki still has far more battle experience and skill, plus all the raw power he needs.

If this sounds like I'm "stuck up Akuma's ass" then hear me out, I'm not stating anything I cannot and have not proven, I'm not wanking the feats, just stating what they are. And as I told you before, I admit, there are people who overrate and wank out Street figher characters (just have a look at the Ryu vs Megaman thread for a perfect example). I have no love for people who do this, and I make that point well known. So your continual use of the bias argument really holds no water, since it is a horribly inaccurate act of desperation for a losing argument.

i guarantee if there were a kof vs sf thread most ppl would side with capcom again based on popularity rather than individual character skill, and you obviously being a sf muppet would be in that group of fanboys who just can't admit that sf has lesser characters when compared to kof

I'm sure there would be people who would side with either side of an argument simply because of popularity, In debates reguarding characters from the entertainment industry there always will be illogical douchebags who argue for a particular side or character simply because they like those characters more, or have a hateful crusade against the opposition. No doubt. However, since I've debated both sides, for and against, I can happily state that I am failrly impartial to these matters, and as I stated before, company affiliation doesn't mean anything.

If you want, start up a thread, any thread you like, there are many times I would say KOF would win, and SF would lose. Just have a look at prior threads.

yup, he's the freaking hulk,or goku even once again with him around as a fighter what's the point of even fighting he'd automatically trounce everyone all at once. off your biased highhorse dude

What? whats this in response to? The island sinker? Dude, he did it, get over it. But he is no Hulk (infinite strength) nor Goku (Planet buster +)... Thats a horrid comparative.

lordxalba
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsnk.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FGoenitz&ei=ejZuTN3NC4K88gaH7K3vCw&usg=AFQjCNE0w07sq4Po7X9jMTQ5-x5YnesnrQ

Geonitz was been defeated by Kyo or iori ,so what is Geonitz for Akuma ,A PEICE OF CAKE

vavavoom
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsnk.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FGoenitz&ei=ejZuTN3NC4K88gaH7K3vCw&usg=AFQjCNE0w07sq4Po7X9jMTQ5-x5YnesnrQ

Geonitz was been defeated by Kyo or iori ,so what is Geonitz for Akuma ,A PEICE OF CAKE
mmmm two top fighters beating you down isn't considered piece of cake little man. them together would do the same to akuma. OMG yeah i said it now roll in the akuma ass kissers to defend his honour

Darkstorm Zero
mmmm two top fighters beating you down isn't considered piece of cake little man. them together would do the same to akuma. OMG yeah i said it now roll in the akuma ass kissers to defend his honour

Hmm... I dunno, Kyo and Iori at once is a tough call, I mean they arn't slouches.

Does Iori get his flames back for this theory?

vavavoom
Hmm... I dunno, Kyo and Iori at once is a tough call, I mean they arn't slouches.

Does Iori get his flames back for this theory?

i was being a jerk when i posted this but i meant it, yeah he has his flames. them together can take akuma although iori is akuma's rival in the match of the millennium

Darkstorm Zero
I thought Gouki's rival was Rugal... Ah well..

With the flames it would be a pretty viscious and long fight. it would take a while to batter through Gouki's durability, but both Kyo and Iori have really exeptional stamina, and fighting spirit enough. it depends really, if either one falls before they can stop him, then the other becomes easy pickings. But if they manage to break through his defences without either one of them passing out, then he have a high probability of actually winning.

Personally, if he actually hits them with anything heavy, then they won't be in any shape to continue fighting, but the problem is, because there is two of them, targeting one without getting blindsided by the other is a problem if they surround him. He does have all-ranged attacks and BFR attacks, but timing the Tatsumaki techniques to hit both simultaneously is really tight, and I doubt Akuma would go for BFRs unless really pushed to the limit... Hmm.

Good match.

vavavoom
I thought Gouki's rival was Rugal... Ah well..

With the flames it would be a pretty viscious and long fight. it would take a while to batter through Gouki's durability, but both Kyo and Iori have really exeptional stamina, and fighting spirit enough. it depends really, if either one falls before they can stop him, then the other becomes easy pickings. But if they manage to break through his defences without either one of them passing out, then he have a high probability of actually winning.

Personally, if he actually hits them with anything heavy, then they won't be in any shape to continue fighting, but the problem is, because there is two of them, targeting one without getting blindsided by the other is a problem if they surround him. He does have all-ranged attacks and BFR attacks, but timing the Tatsumaki techniques to hit both simultaneously is really tight, and I doubt Akuma would go for BFRs unless really pushed to the limit... Hmm.

Good match.

in the neo geo pocket svc they're rivals. shin akuma goenitz, new thread

Darkstorm Zero
Ah, That game i havn't played. Isn't that that card based game?

Kirikaze Fuuma
atemi nage, dude can summon lightning with this move

I'm asking about the proof about Terry can split Ayers Rock and Geese destroys the forest.

Innominate__1
So um.. Back to the topic, I give it to goenitz since he's got too much power and has a variety of methods to just push akuma back or slam him or whatever... Wind's pretty ubiquitous...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Innominate__1
So um.. Back to the topic, I give it to goenitz since he's got too much power and has a variety of methods to just push akuma back or slam him or whatever... Wind's pretty ubiquitous...

Read the topics you post in dude... I've already refuted this. Too much power when the biggest thing he's done is blow down a stadium, compared to sinking an island for an early Akuma means Akuma mauls him in terms of raw power.

Innominate__1
Duuudeee... Im sorry, i didn't know you refuted this... Gee.. I guess raw power does count for alot.... Happy? I agreed wtih you... smile now to put some logic into this... Ima borrow your term of ''raw power'' and point out that at 18 goenitz ripped... Freakin RIPPED!! out rugals eye... At 18.. I think akuma at that age was doing... Oh that's right! getting his backside handed to him by his bro.... So by '96 goenitz could have only gotten.... Um... Stronger? And that stadium thing was a ''glimpse'' of his power.. A lil taste of what one of the 4th heavenly kings can do... And btw he lost cause it took iori, kyo, chizuru, as well as vice and mature's betrayal to subdue him... Ok now.... ''refute'' that smile

Darkstorm Zero
Duuudeee... Im sorry, i didn't know you refuted this... Gee.. I guess raw power does count for alot.... Happy? I agreed wtih you... smile

Sarcasm aside, Akuma also has more martial skill, and far better demonstrated feats. But that would mean you'd have to look over the thread, which you failed to do twice now.

now to put some logic into this... Ima borrow your term of ''raw power'' and point out that at 18 goenitz ripped... Freakin RIPPED!! out rugals eye... At 18..

And? So what?

I think akuma at that age was doing... Oh that's right! getting his backside handed to him by his bro....

Was that before or after Akuma killed Goutetsu with the SGS? Oh, thats right, it was after.... Goutetsu, who invented the Ansatsuken arts.... Jesus hillbilly on a stick!
http://www.scarepros.com/i/accessories/HillbillyTeeth.jpg

Besides, Gouken being one of the very few who could match Akuma means very little to you, right?

So by '96 goenitz could have only gotten.... Um... Stronger? And that stadium thing was a ''glimpse'' of his power.. A lil taste of what one of the 4th heavenly kings can do...

Ah, the classic "Glimpse" argument again... Well, here we go around the carousel. Explain to me this, Why, at any time during the actual battle, ya know, when Goenitz actually had to try, did nothing else but the stadium go down? Hmm... Oh! and BTW, the island Sinker Akuma used was only a glimpse of his power too... Or had you forgotten that Gouki threw that fight on purpose, and then showed Ryu a "Childs Play" level of his strength when he punded Gokentou into the sea? See, I can play scemantics too.

Not to mention that sinking a landmass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrecking a building.

And btw he lost cause it took iori, kyo, chizuru, as well as vice and mature's betrayal to subdue him... Ok now.... ''refute'' that smile

Already did. Read above, and read previous posts. he lost to people who wouldnt be able to handle Akuma either.

Innominate__1
Sarcasm aside, Akuma also has more martial skill, and far better demonstrated feats. But that would mean you'd have to look over the thread, which you failed to do twice now.

And? So what?

Was that before or after Akuma killed Goutetsu with the SGS? Oh, thats right, it was after.... Goutetsu, who invented the Ansatsuken arts.... Jesus hillbilly on a stick!
http://www.scarepros.com/i/accessories/HillbillyTeeth.jpg

Besides, Gouken being one of the very few who could match Akuma means very little to you, right?

Ah, the classic "Glimpse" argument again... Well, here we go around the carousel. Explain to me this, Why, at any time during the actual battle, ya know, when Goenitz actually had to try, did nothing else but the stadium go down? Hmm... Oh! and BTW, the island Sinker Akuma used was only a glimpse of his power too... Or had you forgotten that Gouki threw that fight on purpose, and then showed Ryu a "Childs Play" level of his strength when he punded Gokentou into the sea? See, I can play scemantics too.

Not to mention that sinking a landmass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrecking a building.

Already did. Read above, and read previous posts. he lost to people who wouldnt be able to handle Akuma either.

Sarcasm aside indeed... ok so as far as martial skill im willin to say akuma's got that more so than goenitz, being that he(akuma) trains and trains or meditates, whatever... Goenitz doesn't seem interested in that, maybe cause he doesn't have to... The way i keep seeing it is, that if he could just continue to throw wind against akuma til he's gone for good or slam him away... I know they can both translocate and all... But geonitz has DIVINE power granted to him... Was never just a regular human who gave himself over to dark power... And if being at a very young age(18) and then later being able to command freaking wind, destroy structers and warp the sky, as well as, defeating an older fighter who was already accomplished (and possibly undeafeted), doesn't mean much to you then... Why would the island punch mean much to me? If he can't connect it what good would it do? Even if he was shin or oni or whatever... If he can't get close to goenitz... What will or what can he do? smile

Innominate__1
Please tell me that was bad for a hillbilly big grin already resorted to name-calling?? What so soon?? Hahaha!! You're a funny guy... I await your response good sir... @darkstorm

Darkstorm Zero
Sarcasm aside indeed... ok so as far as martial skill im willin to say akuma's got that more so than goenitz, being that he(akuma) trains and trains or meditates, whatever... Goenitz doesn't seem interested in that, maybe cause he doesn't have to...

Completely irrelevant to the end result.

The way i keep seeing it is, that if he could just continue to throw wind against akuma til he's gone for good or slam him away... I know they can both translocate and all... But geonitz has DIVINE power granted to him...

Which means nothing. Divine power is a title, not a capability. either prove this actually means something, or concede that it is irrelevant to the end result.

BTW, Akuma has dealt with "Divine" powers before, in the form of Gill, and killed him.

Was never just a regular human who gave himself over to dark power... And if being at a very young age(18) and then later being able to command freaking wind, destroy structers and warp the sky, as well as, defeating an older fighter who was already accomplished (and possibly undeafeted), doesn't mean much to you then... Why would the island punch mean much to me? If he can't connect it what good would it do?

Because everything you have stated is meaningless and unquantifiable. Rugal, for all his strength, was merely no more than what Bison was, a man forever in search of shortcuts to power and glory. The Island Sinker is a direct feat that is quantifiable, measurable... Goenitz's biggest drawcard was the stadium, which does not compare.

Even if he was shin or oni or whatever... If he can't get close to goenitz... What will or what can he do? smile

Warp in. Akuma moves at speeds comparable to Goenitz at the very least. Or pierce the wind funnels with an energy blast that pierces the atmosphere and craters the ground like a nuclear detonation with nothing but the recoil. If you think Goenitz and his tornadoes survives that, then you are not thinking logically.

Innominate__1
So a force of nature constitutes as illogical? Ok so we can put nuclear explosions in there as well?(illogic category) I grant you, he might be able to cut through the tornadoes and whatnot but so what?(your words remember?) For all we know goenitz isn't just going to stand there and let the island punch hit him he can teleport away or grab him (though you might think impossible) and turn the tides... Normally, i'd admit akuma would win, but this is a deity's right-hand man(not just a title since he is the BOSS of '96) ... So honestly he doesn't lack power, does not need to use his martial skills to fight(is why he fights strangely and with his dam wind attacks)... And like i said before.. Took about 2-4 very strong and strong warriors to bring him down... 3 of which have to combine their strengths to bring his master to a dormant state... Yeah.. But the island punch just outdoes everything huh? smile

Darkstorm Zero
And so the carousel turns....

So a force of nature constitutes as illogical? Ok so we can put nuclear explosions in there as well?(illogic category) I grant you, he might be able to cut through the tornadoes and whatnot but so what? (your words remember?)

Where did I say "Illogical?" about his control over wind? I said it was irrelevant, particularly because Akuma's body is capable of generating AND withstanding much greater forces than those of windstorms. And Akuma throwing energy attacksn and plows of physical force much greater than Goenitz was killed by is not a "So What" hand wavable like your ascertations where. The only thing you said was that Goenitz generates vas amounts of wind, to which I replied "So What?" because you didn't describe any way how that could be used to stop Akuma whatsoever. That was a pretty sizable hint for you to actually make a claim here, and provide proof that it would work.

For all we know goenitz isn't just going to stand there and let the island punch hit him he can teleport away or grab him (though you might think impossible) and turn the tides... Normally, i'd admit akuma would win, but this is a deity's right-hand man(not just a title since he is the BOSS of '96) ...

Who said he was? And who said an island killing physical attack is Akuma's only avenue? And it is just a title dude, boss or no. He got trashed by 2 guys who would not trouble Akuma anywhere near as much.

So honestly he doesn't lack power, does not need to use his martial skills to fight(is why he fights strangely and with his dam wind attacks)... And like i said before.. Took about 2-4 very strong and strong warriors to bring him down... 3 of which have to combine their strengths to bring his master to a dormant state... Yeah.. But the island punch just outdoes everything huh? smile

When it is a feat that the characters your describing cannot match with their biggest and best techniques, yes, i'm iclined to side with the guy with the higher skill, and the power and strength to do what they cannot. tell me, what happens when one of Akuma's physical strikes lands on one of them with the force of 25 Megatonnes Per Square Inch of physical force? I'll tell you, at best they get reduced to blooey juice, at worst, they become a fine red mist. Either way, they are no longer among the living.

Innominate__1
Like the enthusiasm big grin ok... So the carousel turns? Um... Idk what u mean by that but ''it's completely irrelevant to the end result'' haha!! stick out tongue you must lov to hear urself talk huh? It's cool, i like debating too... So trashed by ''2 guys who wouldn't give akuma any trouble..'' maybe, but it was actually 3 people (kagura's included guess i forgot stick out tongue now please say ''so? even those 3 won't hold a candle to akuma'' haha!!) ok and i will thank you to not refer to the ''3 weapons of God'' in such a way... It is just a title it means nothing though... Ever wonder why people boast these titles? And while alot are disproven, some do stand? It took 3 people to subdue goenitz... The same amount(and The descendants) that took his master... Wonder why?? Sure i can't prove it via ''feats''.. But story wise... You can't disprove it either smile so with that said, im willing to go on faith and admit that goenitz cannot fight better than akuma but is more powerful... Since his wind powers (he used the stadium wind as a warm up so im sure his serious wind power's got to be at least 2 times as bad) can pretty much provide a hell of a defense... Then, What would it matter if you can punch ''25megatons per square inch'' (forgot what u posted)?? If winds as strong as an F5 if not stronger wouldn't permit you to do so....?

Darkstorm Zero
Like the enthusiasm big grin ok... So the carousel turns? Um... Idk what u mean by that but ''it's completely irrelevant to the end result'' haha!! stick out tongue you must lov to hear urself talk huh? It's cool, i like debating too...

What I mean is that the bloody circle of arguments that keep bein g presented I've argued a thousand or more times over my KMC career... I keep having to repeat myself in goddamn circles, like a Carousel. So yes, what I said is plenty relevant. Oh, and Text on a screen has no sound, so I can't "Hear" it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

So trashed by ''2 guys who wouldn't give akuma any trouble..'' maybe, but it was actually 3 people (kagura's included guess i forgot stick out tongue now please say ''so? even those 3 won't hold a candle to akuma'' haha!!) ok and i will thank you to not refer to the ''3 weapons of God'' in such a way... It is just a title it means nothing though...

Kagura was KOed throughout that whole fight. and no, I will reffer to "Orochi's Kryptonite" however is prudent.

Ever wonder why people boast these titles? And while alot are disproven, some do stand? It took 3 people to subdue goenitz... The same amount(and The descendants) that took his master... Wonder why?? Sure i can't prove it via ''feats''.. But story wise... You can't disprove it either smile so with that said, im willing to go on faith and admit that goenitz cannot fight better than akuma but is more powerful... Since his wind powers (he used the stadium wind as a warm up so im sure his serious wind power's got to be at least 2 times as bad) can pretty much provide a hell of a defense... Then, What would it matter if you can punch ''25megatons per square inch'' (forgot what u posted)?? If winds as strong as an F5 if not stronger wouldn't permit you to do so....?

And you think Orochi's stands? Even though he did literally nothing in his one canonical appearance other than get jobbed? I ask you to rationalise this logic please.

It's not my job to disprove your claims, you have to actually prove them for them to be fact. I know what Orochi is lorewise, but in character, he got jobbed by mortals with far less power than Goenitz's current opponent.

How is he more powerful? And no, being the "Right hand" to a metahuman spirit being is not quantifiable. he needs to have demonstrated abilities that exceed Akumas for him to be considered beyond Akuma's power. And do not forget, I havn't popped the cork on Shin Akuma or Oni.... yet.

Ok, Twice as strong as what it took to down a stadium.... I'll be generous and say he can level a city.... (Many many times double the Stadium wreck feat mind you), Thats STILL nowhere near island sinking... Not by a frigging long shot. Apparently the depths of this one feat escapes you.

How would an F5 Tornado (417-509 kph), which is strong enough to tear apart a well build house, stop a guy who.... sinks an Ilsand and parts mountains? your talking a force of a few hundred tonnes of TNT, to a force of 25 MEGATONNES of TNT PSI level strength AT LEAST... Thats like trying to stop a tidal wave with a fire hose.... it's just not happening.

Innominate__1
I see your logic... And am still unconvinced smile shocking isn't it? See the thing is that as far as the cutscenes withing the game, they only give us a little to go by so there's no way anyone can provide u pictures and or game sequences where goenitz goes full power... But... If you cannot see that the very few ''glimpses'' of his power can do what they can do.. And ask urself ''what do you think he can do at full strength?'' ( i know you may not think much)but i think alot of destruction and damage would lie in it's wake... See i actually use my logic to come to some conclusions where no evidence is given... You're right in that sense, there's no actual in your face non-debatable without a doubt fact of what goenitz is capable of... But come on, it's gotta be alot.. And ''pop the cork''? Haha!! Ur funny man... Well that's good go ahead and ''pop it'' because as it stands you will claim that unless you see it, read it or whatever... You'll dismiss it... And as for me, well i will gather what i saw and what information i know and deduct it into my opinion... Because idk... A hadouken flying against lots of wind may not hit it's target... But since neither's seen it you won't believe it huh? smile

stargun
Akuma can break through those winds easily using that same attack he does in his SSF IV ending which destroyed a large section of a forest as a side effect even though it was fired upwards. Also Akuma could use the Ashura Senkuu (which gives him momentary intangibility) to get close to Goenitz and then rip him apart with his superior strenght.

No End N Site
The sub that spotted Akuma is called something like Deep Sea 3000.

Fun Fact: The thousand at the end of the name of a sub indicates number of leagues at which the sub could dive. Handlein the pressure at 3000 leagues is like being pressed down upon with 20601251.5903 psi.

laughing With that said, there's no Earthly wind that would blow away Akuma. And to be honest, there's no wind in this whole solar system that would even make him budge. Akuma could chill on Neptune.

Innominate__1
That's nice but it's speculation, if you can't prove it with facts or show me he can take on goenitz's winds then i will dismiss it... Sound familiar? smile at the same time i suppose you can say, all evidence points to him being able to do so right? (That sounds like a page from my book in concluding things by what were shown) and what we're shown is that orochi's a dang ''metahumanspirit?'' idk(the title of a god upsets people) and goenitz is pretty much the strongest of his ''clan'' yet (hakkeshu) so why wouldn't he be able to blast away with tital waves of wind a dude who trains constantly and doesn't fight unless they're really strong or whatever? so i grant that akuma's got a higher threshold for what? Pressure? At least ocean floor pressure... That's not really resistance is it? And even if he managed to get close goenitz can translocate as he is insanely fast (is how he beat kyo with such ease prior to '96 kof) it almost seems like a parallel to akuma beating ryu and then leaving him there because he's ''not strong enough''... But again im speculating, no concrete proof here.. big grin

Frisky Dingo
Gouki can withstand goenitz's wind because he has withstood far greater. That's what the 3000 leagues feat demonstrates.

You won't be crushed in the ocean, but that force is still there and if any human was down that deep, that force would stop them from moving, even in the slightest. The force of winds will not move gouki, at all.

Innominate__1
So what you're implying is that akuma's not human? What is he then? And yeah the pressure's on below the ocean... But the water's not moving there's no current, if i were to say that goenitz will CRUSH akuma with his wind powers.. Then i'd take your pressure theory into consideration... But i said push or slam or do other things wind has tendencies of doing... Also i learned awhile ago that goenitz can fly... Never seem him do ir bur is an ability he posseses... Adding that to his other abilities... Cool isn't it? smile

Frisky Dingo
I don't think you get it. If he is not affected by an godly amount of force from the ocean, then a very human amount of wind will do nothing. You should also know that wind/air is a fluid like water and isn't actually a gas.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Correction Frisky. Gouki wasn't in 3000 leagues depth. if it's 3000 leagues depth then there would be no sunshine while in Gouki's ending, we can see a sunshine. Even in 1000 meters, there's barely a sunshine inside the sea. So, Gouki was standing most likely above 1000 meters.

Innominate__1
Thank you for a little sanity haha.. ^ anyhow @FD i understand what u mean and what i think you're implying is that the wind flowing or crashing into akuma will not affect him.. Perhaps you're right... I think it can still push him Any whichway.. Simply because he's not that heavy is he? I mean if it's wind that can tear through stone and blow a stadium away at a low power rate.. Then why couldn't it just push off or carry akuma away? Not saying the wind will destroy him, im saying it can lift him or throw him push him or whatever... Get it? smile

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Correction Frisky. Gouki wasn't in 3000 leagues depth. if it's 3000 leagues depth then there would be no sunshine while in Gouki's ending, we can see a sunshine. Even in 1000 meters, there's barely a sunshine inside the sea. So, Gouki was standing most likely above 1000 meters.

That's true but the light in the ending came from the sub, not the sun. In the very beginning of the ending, it shows the light darkening out and the sub activating its lights. So yes, he was 3000 leagues.

sawFg3DeTJU

The light turns on at around 14 secs in the video. It's a nice try to discredit Gouki's feat but unfortunately it's incorrect.

Darkstorm Zero
kauma's brokenphysics already anyway. His Island Buster should have launched him into orbit with the amount of force it applied, but the Island was affected, and Akuma was not... That tells you something about his energy manipulation capability as well.

stargun
Thank you for a little sanity haha.. ^ anyhow @FD i understand what u mean and what i think you're implying is that the wind flowing or crashing into akuma will not affect him.. Perhaps you're right... I think it can still push him Any whichway.. Simply because he's not that heavy is he? I mean if it's wind that can tear through stone and blow a stadium away at a low power rate.. Then why couldn't it just push off or carry akuma away? Not saying the wind will destroy him, im saying it can lift him or throw him push him or whatever... Get it? smile It will not affect him if he goes intangible using the Ashura Senkuu. Also you say Goenitz is insanely fast? Well then look at Akuma's 3rd Strike ending to see how he goes from the bottom of the ocean to the surface in a few seconds... through a freaking ship!

I don't know of Goenitz having a better speed feat going for him.

And one more thing you have been ignoring through this topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXxpl6oSNI

As you can see the attack was fired upwards and yet it nuked a large section of that forest as a side effect and still it's a better destructive feat than what Goenitz has done with what could have been pretty well his best possible attack. The shockwaves produced by that ki blast alone would be enough to break through even the most furious tornadoes.

Also Goenitz better have a really insane speed feat within his career, because he would need to move at massively hypersonic speeds in order to dodge the forest buster, seeing how it reached space so quickly.

stargun
kauma's brokenphysics already anyway. His Island Buster should have launched him into orbit with the amount of force it applied, but the Island was affected, and Akuma was not... That tells you something about his energy manipulation capability as well. Not to say that given Newton's third law, Akuma's durability couldn't be below island destroying level, otherwise he would have died from the first time he accomplished such a feat with sheer physical strength. Fact is that pretty much every of Akuma's greatest feats requires him not only having the power to accomplish them but also the durability to survive the aftereffects.

Innominate__1
Ok im back... Sorry im late, where were we? Oh yes, ok firstly, the whole ''lets use phsysics to explain a few things to explain akuma's feats but then break the laws when he accomplishes them'' thing, is pretty tired... Secondly, it's alot of exagerration with video game characters and energy manipulation especially since they all have some/alot of unprobability to them so why bother using physics to prove certain points? But then jump top conclusions by saying, ''well he's just THAT powerful!!''... I'd say he's gor a combination of both but also, has never fought anyone as powerful as geonitz... Anyway, since we're in that realm smile Ok so if goenitz can fly an translocate (via turning himself into wind) i don't think the side-effect explosion thing would reach him (impressive as it is) when (if he chose to he could defen himself as well) he can fly out of the way or telport elsewhere before it hits him, as for the space reaching attack.. It's a fast attack but the execution seemed slow( he might have even powered up before he did it, because from the video i saw, he extended his hands and shot upward to... The moon i guess? idk..) where as the tornadoes, (''furious tornadoes'' haha!! I thought that was funny.. Anyway) can touch from the sky to the ground, some have devasting power when in a natural state since this is a supernatural state, (usually supernatural things defy the laws of physics and hey he could probably even make a hurricane since it's also pretty much wind) who knows how worst it can get... plus, we can see from the game (yes i know you're thinking ''those don't count cause i can do stuff in the game that could never happen in the story!!'' but alot of in-game abilities are usually attributed to their respective characters) his little ''furious (haha!!) oh so very furious!!'' (Im joking man, i mean no disrespect, just thought it was funny @Stargun) annoying tornadoes, pretty much block or counter every other dam power in the game... Well if those are things he can preform seemingly effortlessly and infinitely (im aware of your ''no limits phallacy'' law @DSZ, is why i put seemingly and will not say he can infinitely do those to destroy or make an infinite shielda/defense, whatever..) as well as, make a very useful defense since they stop all of sorts of enegy, it kinda gives you an idea of HIS aero-manipulation and power he's got at his disposal for more of an edge.. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>