Sonya Blade vs Tina Armstrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This started at a charity volleyball event.

The two blondes from Texas got into a fight when Tina attempted to flirt with Johnny Cage. Of course, this doesn't bode well with Sonya, and before a full-blown fight can ensue, fighters from both sides separate the two fighters.

The real battle will take inside Heihachi's ring, since the DOATEC wrestling ring is being repaired.

Which blonde will win?

shin_gear
Tina. I love her ass, her face...everything.

rader
I loves tina more but sonya has energy attacks and weapons... and would prolly look better in a police girl oufit. tina looks to innocent.

grey fox
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
This started at a charity volleyball event.

The two blondes from Texas got into a fight when Tina attempted to flirt with Johnny Cage. Of course, this doesn't bode well with Sonya, and before a full-blown fight can ensue, fighters from both sides separate the two fighters.

The real battle will take inside Heihachi's ring, since the DOATEC wrestling ring is being repaired.

Which blonde will win?

*jiggle*

NASA
Sarah is hotter than both and if this is movie versions then i guess Sonya would take it coz she snaped Kano's neck

Neo Darkhalen
They die before they enter the ring, by the great Devil/Ogre.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
They die before they enter the ring, by the great Devil/Ogre. r0fl, lulz, wtf.

Randomness. hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.