ODIN vs. SUPERMAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Marvel Odin.

Current "New Earth" Superman. (canon main reality Supes)

Who takes this?

nvrbeenwthagirl
T-Vo.

Superman wins.

Now get this B.S. Outta here.
Spite. Odinw wins if he uses his powers. Of course Odin did run from a villian thor beat. makes you wonder.

guy222
odin

Hazsekswthurmom
If this was just a physical scuffle, then Supes has big shot at taking him. But it's not, Odin 100/100

UniOmni
No he doesn't, not a physical scuffle, nor an all out battle.

He loses either way, and so so hard.

Bransolute
What the f*ck is wrong with people?

That is all.

Odin easily.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by UniOmni

He loses either way, and so so hard. Isn't Odin only a class 60?

Shin_Nikkolas
I just needed to prove a point to this DC biased board.

And unless you all think Supes is equal to Mangog in strength, Odin doesn't lose a physical bout either.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Isn't Odin only a class 60? What does that make Surtur then?

Soljer

He loses either way, and so so hard.

So very very hard.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas

And unless you all think Supes is equal to Mangog in strength, Odin doesn't lose a physical bout either. He beat Mangog physically? When?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bransolute
What does that make Surtur then?
Doesn't Odin amp when fighting superior threats? And didnt' odin create mangog yet runs from him? Odin is class 60. that is the reason why he mated with geae. so his son could be far stronger than any other asgardian.

Kurash

And unless you all think Supes is equal to Mangog in strength, Odin doesn't lose a physical bout either.

and what point was that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
He beat Mangog physically? When?

Never.

Hazsekswthurmom
What does that make Surtur then? A fudge packer.

Shin_Nikkolas
Mangog is the only known character physically able to threaten odin.

Thus, Supes has to be Mangog's level to beat Odin physically.

Hazsekswthurmom
Guess what people? Since this is obviously spite...

http://www.veryfunnycats.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/funnycatsgroup3.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mangog is the only known character physically able to threaten odin.

Thus, Supes has to be Mangog's level to beat Odin physically. And yet who beat mangog?

Soljer

This board isn't DC biased. The only person that even gave this thread a second thought was Nvr...and, well...he's a bit slow.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
This board isn't DC biased. The only person that even gave this thread a second thought was Nvr...and, well...he's a bit slow.
Not really. dont' be an ass. I gave odin the win. I'm just using some of the same bullshit logic people try and use against DC characters. I wanna know who beat mangog.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really. dont' be an ass. I gave odin the win. I'm just using some of the same bullshit logic people try and use against DC characters. I wanna know who beat mangog.

Classic Thor beat Mangog.

He's the most powerful top tier Marvel has, actually.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic Thor beat Mangog.

He's the most powerful top tier Marvel has, actually.

So, using quan's logic, Odin ran from a being Thor beat. Thor>mangog>Odin.

Of course I know better. But one could use that to severly weaken the credibility of Odin.
One can go further and say, Odin>Thanos. And yet Thor beat mangog>Odin.

It's why Logic is needed when studying these battles. And sufer is actually the most powerful top tier marvel has. He operates a machine made for Thanos's use.

UniOmni
Surfer doesn't have an answer to the godforce blast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer doesn't have an answer to the godforce blast.

Yeah He does. Channel the crunch energies. Both are energies being channeled from some where else.

The Great Galen
Okay well I would say Odin would beat current supes, but if Supes is written the way he should be (PC Supes, AS Supes) then supes for sure. I think it all really comes down to how depowered supes will be, I know the thread start stated that it is current supes so ill respect that and say Odin. However, if we we're to bring up the real Supes then odin will be beat.

UniOmni
The godforce blast is the life force of Thor.

Surfer can't channel the crunch energies at will.

It was a onetime feat, only possible because of location, and it damn near killed him.

He can't do it at will.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The godforce blast is the life force of Thor.

Surfer can't channel the crunch energies at will.

It was a onetime feat, only possible because of location, and it damn near killed him.

He can't do it at will.

First of all, The god force isn't some blast that thor just randomly hands out. he has to summon it. To date, I've never seen him use it on an agile, superfast moving being. So the God force is pretty irrelevant. Surfer is all around more poweful than thor. Hell thor can't even fly.

Sirius77
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Okay well I would say Odin would beat current supes, but if Supes is written the way he should be (PC Supes, AS Supes) then supes for sure. I think it all really comes down to how depowered supes will be, I know the thread start stated that it is current supes so ill respect that and say Odin. However, if we we're to bring up the real Supes then odin will be beat.

Agreed.

quanchi112
Okay well I would say Odin would beat current supes, but if Supes is written the way he should be (PC Supes, AS Supes) then supes for sure. I think it all really comes down to how depowered supes will be, I know the thread start stated that it is current supes so ill respect that and say Odin. However, if we we're to bring up the real Supes then odin will be beat. Odin beats supes the real one who just recently got his ass handed to him by a certain mr henshaw. Odin crushes Superman.

quanchi112
So, using quan's logic, Odin ran from a being Thor beat. Thor>mangog>Odin.

Of course I know better. But one could use that to severly weaken the credibility of Odin.
One can go further and say, Odin>Thanos. And yet Thor beat mangog>Odin.

It's why Logic is needed when studying these battles. And sufer is actually the most powerful top tier marvel has. He operates a machine made for Thanos's use. Do you kno who Thor beat him plus it is theorized that Mangog isnt and wasnt being written as he had been in the past. Just like Darkseid who isnt as powerful as he was in precrisis times.

Odin has always been >regular Thor.

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin beats supes the real one who just recently got his ass handed to him by a certain mr henshaw. Odin crushes Superman.

You realize that henshaw had eight rings, kryptonian, oan and apocalypian tech. Has copied the source wall and pwned, reprogrammed
and controlled the entire manhunter planet.

Henshaw is not a joke.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you kno who Thor beat him plus it is theorized that Mangog isnt and wasnt being written as he had been in the past. Just like Darkseid who isnt as powerful as he was in precrisis times.

Please spare me. You so easily come up with ways to explain marvel characters inconsistancies and so blatantly use DC characters in the same fashion, not allowing any room for the same shit you use on marvel characters.I'm so over you.

Sirius77
Do you kno who Thor beat him plus it is theorized that Mangog isnt and wasnt being written as he had been in the past. Just like Darkseid who isnt as powerful as he was in precrisis times.

With ds there was a retconn, with mangog, there wasn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
You realize that henshaw had eight rings, kryptonian, oan and apocalypian tech. Has copied the source wall and pwned, reprogrammed
and controlled the entire manhunter planet.

Henshaw is not a joke. Henshaw is no Odin. Please dont say that they are in the same league.

quanchi112
With ds there was a retconn, with mangog, there wasn't. Well Darkseid was officially never powered down but come on now hes written less powerful than he was. Doesnt have to be official.

quanchi112
Please spare me. You so easily come up with ways to explain marvel characters inconsistancies and so blatantly use DC characters in the same fashion, not allowing any room for the same shit you use on marvel characters.I'm so over you. Im not biased man. I mean dear lord. Your just so dc biased when i give marvel characters wins you cant see that its my opinion and that im not just giving them victories becuz they are from marvel.

Sirius77
Well Darkseid was officially never powered down but come on now hes written less powerful than he was. Doesnt have to be official.

After the coie all dc characters were retconned. Just recently
ds has been "un retconned".

quanchi112
After the coie all dc characters were retconned. Just recently
ds has been "un retconned". However you slice it ds was mnore powerful then becuz the writers had him more powerful than the current one who falls down steps and submits to less powerful characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
However you slice it ds was mnore powerful then becuz the writers had him more powerful than the current one who falls down steps and submits to less powerful characters.

UM. Current DS is presently repowered to full power, and has a portion of the Ale, and has shadow demons at his command. What the **** current ds are you talking about? The shit you are talking about happened years ago. current my ass.

quanchi112
UM. Current DS is presently repowered to full power, and has a portion of the Ale, and has shadow demons at his command. What the **** current ds are you talking about? The shit you are talking about happened years ago. current my ass. Yes he has a powerup. he did fall down steps recently though. And a few years ago he lost to supes and just recently he called supes a rival.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes he has a powerup. he did fall down steps recently though. And a few years ago he lost to supes and just recently he called supes a rival.

Quan. do you get dirt in your eye when you read DS comics? He hasn't had a power up. He's gotten REPOWERED. Back to his full strength. Falling down the steps was from being poisoned correct? And a weaker version of the character. And he didn't say superman was his rival. He said superman's strength rivaled his own. What the **** are you reading? we don't seem to be reading the same shit.

Shin_Nikkolas
Thor beat the weaker Mangog. Silver Age Mangog was the threat to Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor beat the weaker Mangog. Silver Age Mangog was the threat to Odin.

Much like Superman Beat the Weaker DS. Not the Silver age or current DS. Got ya.

quanchi112
Quan. do you get dirt in your eye when you read DS comics? He hasn't had a power up. He's gotten REPOWERED. Back to his full strength. Falling down the steps was from being poisoned correct? And a weaker version of the character. And he didn't say superman was his rival. He said superman's strength rivaled his own. What the **** are you reading? we don't seem to be reading the same shit. Yes his physical rival. Did I have to type that in. Like I have always said that ds has him trumped with overall powers but physically is where Ds big achilles heel has always been.

quanchi112
Much like Superman Beat the Weaker DS. Not the Silver age or current DS. Got ya. Superman beat his physical rival well physically,

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes his physical rival. Did I have to type that in. Like I have always said that ds has him trumped with overall powers but physically is where Ds big achilles heel has always been.

DS is physically stronger than Odin. So I guess Odin's heal is even bigger. LMAO. GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE.

Battlehammer
really I doubt thaty very much............odin would kick the shit out of DS by the way

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Battlehammer
really I doubt thaty very much............odin would kick the shit out of DS by the way

HMM. Really? you know DS is back at his classic power lvls. You may wanna rethink that. Especially since odin ran from a villian Thor beat. ANd I'm also obviously using quan's logic on DS strength in comparison to Odins to show that strength means very lil in the grand equation.

quanchi112
DS is physically stronger than Odin. So I guess Odin's heal is even bigger. LMAO. GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE. Odin would whip his ass.

The Great Galen
IMO DS is more powerful then Odin and IMO a well written supes at the peak of his power is above Odin. Odin isn't exaclty a joke, but supes at his best would own him. I think guys like quanchi have problems admitting that because that would mean DS/Supes>Odin>Thanos heh.

quanchi112
HMM. Really? you know DS is back at his classic power lvls. You may wanna rethink that. Especially since odin ran from a villian Thor beat. roll eyes (sarcastic) This is how you debate all day isnt it. Darkseid submitted to a being less powerful than him. When has Odin submitted to anyone on Supermans level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin would whip his ass.
Prove it.

DS>Eclipso
DS>Takion
DS>highFather
DS>GDS DS
ect.

quanchi112
IMO DS is more powerful then Odin and IMO a well written supes at the peak of his power is above Odin. Odin isn't exaclty a joke, but supes at his best would own him. I think guys like quanchi have problems admitting that because that would mean DS/Supes>Odin>Thanos heh. Again who are you and where have you come from?

No one and I mean no one really thinks outside you though I could be wrong that Superman could even phase Odin. I mean Odin would absolutely crush him into the ground.

xjustice69x
odin for the win. he is about 60 toner but that dont matter when u can amp and can fight as well as he can.
odin is a battle harden king of gods! hes not losing to super man

quanchi112
Prove it.

DS>Eclipso
DS>Takion
DS>highFather
DS>GDS DS
ect. Again who has Takion defeated thats all that. Ds isnt greater than high father he didnt kill izaya di dhe?

Gds I feel was more powerful than the guy who tapped out to Superman sorry.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again who has Takion defeated thats all that. Ds isnt greater than high father he didnt kill izaya di dhe?

Gds I feel was more powerful than the guy who tapped out to Superman sorry.
Takion breifly stalemated the power of the Godwave.

DS has beaten highfather.

DS also beat GDS. what you feel is irrelevant to what happened.

The Great Galen
Again who are you and where have you come from?

No one and I mean no one really thinks outside you though I could be wrong that Superman could even phase Odin. I mean Odin would absolutely crush him into the ground.

....wow., So supes matches DS who is either above Odin or his equal....yet he wouldnt even phase Odin lol. Well hey look, I do agree that Odin will take current supes...but if your implying that PC supes or any other iteration of supes that is more accurate to his true power couldnt beat Odin....well thats just insane.

tkitna
IMO DS is more powerful then Odin and IMO a well written supes at the peak of his power is above Odin. Odin isn't exaclty a joke, but supes at his best would own him. I think guys like quanchi have problems admitting that because that would mean DS/Supes>Odin>Thanos heh.

Your opinion is of the minority

Battlehammer
HMM. Really? you know DS is back at his classic power lvls. You may wanna rethink that. Especially since odin ran from a villian Thor beat. ANd I'm also obviously using quan's logic on DS strength in comparison to Odins to show that strength means very lil in the grand equation.

...............your rediculous. I mean using one low end showing to justify the norm is sad.

also thor power is granted by odin meaning if thor did defeat morg( what ever his name is) it is due to odin power.

so in the end your logic would fail.

like I said odin would kick the shit out of DS.

The Great Galen
.....you guys are joking right? DS>Odin so therefore its DS/Supes>Odin...accept the reality of the situation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
.....you guys are joking right?
nah. Just marvel fans.

DS pwns Eclipso. Who would give Odin holy hell. really that is all that needs to be said.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2086/eclipfn9.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2403/eclip2dh4.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/203/eclip3bz4.jpg

quanchi112
.....you guys are joking right? Odin could oneshot Superman. He basically oneshotted the silver surfer and you know superman has a weakness towards magic right? Odin beats Darkseid or Superman all day.

The Great Galen
Its hard to take you seriously when you spew crap like that, I dont know why you cant accept it....DS>Odin, Odin>Current Supes, PC Supes>Odin.

quanchi112
Its hard to take you seriously when you spew crap like that, I dont know why you cant accept it....DS>Odin, Odin>Current Supes, PC Supes>Odin. Its very hard to take you seriously. Really Darkseid isnt as powerful as Odin. Sorry hed get his ass kicked by the old man.

Battlehammer
Its hard to take you seriously when you spew crap like that, I dont know why you cant accept it....DS>Odin, Odin>Current Supes, PC Supes>Odin.

just wow.

Terryc250
Odin stomps superman hard, very hard
Odin stomps DS too
Odin one shotted Silver Surfer..
Silver Surfer > Superman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Terryc250
Odin stomps superman hard, very hard
Odin stomps DS too
Odin one shotted Silver Surfer..
Silver Surfer > Superman

Since when?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Battlehammer
just wow. I know. Hes something isnt he. I cant believe he claims the real superman defeats odin when it would be a stomp in odins favor.

Shin_Nikkolas
Nope.

Kurash
gettin that post count up

odin

Terryc250
Since when?
Since Superman had a weakness to kryptonite?

Larceny
Odin wins easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Terryc250
Since Superman had a weakness to kryptonite?
I have a question, how come surfer couldn't scan Thanos and create the wavelength drax used to break his defenses. Seems to me that Surfer won't be able to just scan superman for such weakness.

xjustice69x
I have a question, how come surfer couldn't scan Thanos and create the wavelength drax used to break his defenses. Seems to me that Surfer won't be able to just scan superman for such weakness.

embarrasment .........umm becaus then drax would be useless.
silly rabit trix are for kids eek!

Soljer
I love how Nvr's the only one that's kept this spite thread going...

Odin, 10/10.

quanchi112

Odin, 10/10. Yes odin cant lose here and we all seem to know this except for a poster or two on here.

Ouallada

I doubt Drax used any wavelength of energy to kill Thanos. The likening of Drax being to Thanos what K-nite is to Superman is only in terms of effect. K-nite can be replicated. Drax's innate abilility to kill Thanos cannot, or at least cannot be unless you have a Chronos-level character. To be honest, I remember you agreeing with me that Drax was simply a deus ex machina for Thanos' death in annihilation. You really want to use what you agreed was a deus ex machina and replicate it to a completely different situation?

On topic, why are people going on about whether Odin is class 60 or 100? Odin could be a class 0.1 and he would still one-shot top tiers. That's like saying Mike Tyson would lose to a 14-year old high school pole vaulter because the latter can vault higher. Tyson would still kick his ass into next week. Same thing applies here.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Ouallada
I doubt Drax used any wavelength of energy to kill Thanos. The likening of Drax being to Thanos what K-nite is to Superman is only in terms of effect. K-nite can be replicated. Drax's innate abilility to kill Thanos cannot, or at least cannot be unless you have a Chronos-level character. To be honest, I remember you agreeing with me that Drax was simply a deus ex machina for Thanos' death in annihilation. You really want to use what you agreed was a deus ex machina and replicate it to a completely different situation?

On topic, why are people going on about whether Odin is class 60 or 100? Odin could be a class 0.1 and he would still one-shot top tiers. That's like saying Mike Tyson would lose to a 14-year old high school pole vaulter because the latter can vault higher. Tyson would still kick his ass into next week. Same thing applies here.

He's been really reaching with that, trying to "prove" that Silver Surfer can't replicate a basic wavelength along the EM spectrum, based on the fact that he never copied Drax's body, converted it into energy, and used it on Thanos.

Nevermind that Drax killed Thanos the first time we were given any reason to think his body might be "kryptonite" to Thanos.

Nevermind that it happened recently and Surfer hasn't faced Thanos since.

Nevermind that it would require an Adam West Batman level leap in logic for Surfer to ever think to scan a bunch of random characters to see if one of them might have a natural advantage over Darkseid.

Nevermind that Surfer has demonstrated time and again that mundane wavelengths of radiation are easy for him to manipulate.

He thinks he has an argument, so by god he's going to have one.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Odin, 10/10.

don't be dumb. I was the first one to give Odin the win. We are talking about something else.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by KK the Great
He's been really reaching with that, trying to "prove" that Silver Surfer can't replicate a basic wavelength along the EM spectrum, based on the fact that he never copied Drax's body, converted it into energy, and used it on Thanos.

Nevermind that Drax killed Thanos the first time we were given any reason to think his body might be "kryptonite" to Thanos.

Nevermind that it happened recently and Surfer hasn't faced Thanos since.

Nevermind that it would require an Adam West Batman level leap in logic for Surfer to ever think to scan a bunch of random characters to see if one of them might have a natural advantage over Darkseid.

Nevermind that Surfer has demonstrated time and again that mundane wavelengths of radiation are easy for him to manipulate.

He thinks he has an argument, so by god he's going to have one.

Dumbest assessment ever. Since you dont' know my reasoning. And his has shit to do with darkseid. Silly kid.

Larceny
Why is this still open?

The Great Galen
Im starting to wonder that myself, LMAO at the "Odin can oneshot supes"thing though. LOok you guys can believe whatever crazy ideas you want, IMO its DS>Odin and since supes matches DS on a regular basis I dont see why Supes could not easily match Odin or even overpower him. PC era eupes is a different story altogether, but hey I cant help the insane.

Silent Master
Have you ever posted under the names 'Jellyrobes' or 'Drizzt-san'?

Ouallada
Im starting to wonder that myself, LMAO at the "Odin can oneshot supes"thing though. LOok you guys can believe whatever crazy ideas you want, IMO its DS>Odin and since supes matches DS on a regular basis I dont see why Supes could not easily match Odin or even overpower him. PC era eupes is a different story altogether, but hey I cant help the insane.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/retard_20soup.jpg

KK the Great
Originally posted by Silent Master
Have you ever posted under the names 'Jellyrobes' or 'Drizzt-san'?

That's not Jellyrobes. Probably not Drizzt, either. Their styles are pretty easy to spot.

KK the Great
Dumbest assessment ever. Since you dont' know my reasoning. And his has shit to do with darkseid. Silly kid.

I don't think you know your reasoning.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by KK the Great
I don't think you know your reasoning.

Why dont' you ask. Dont' assume and dont' make ******* statements and then expect me to somehow like you, or be willing to talk to you in any civil manner. You certainly havent' done such to me.

xjustice69x

if we are insane and you cant help us.
but you keep trying to thinking you will get different results with the same tactic, does that meen your insane as well? eek!

like you said "IMO its DS>Odin" we herd you stop trying to bash it in to our heads we know your opinion

UniOmni
I can't believe that some people think Odin can lose to either Darkseid or Superman.

It doesn't matter what Odin is listed as in the handbooks, since the comics themselves have always shown him to be much higher than that.

What makes people think Odin can lose to Darkseid? The titanic beatings he's given to numerous gods?

Or the titanic battles Darkseid had with Superman, elite top tier?

GTFO

Darkseid would be beaten stupid by Odin, and Superman, current or PC would die quickly.

Current would be manhandled like an ant by a child, and PC would pass out from the magical body odor of the All Father.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't believe that some people think Odin can lose to either Darkseid or Superman.

It doesn't matter what Odin is listed as in the handbooks, since the comics themselves have always shown him to be much higher than that.

What makes people think Odin can lose to Darkseid? The titanic beatings he's given to numerous gods?

Or the titanic battles Darkseid had with Superman, elite top tier?

GTFO

Darkseid would be beaten stupid by Odin, and Superman, current or PC would die quickly.

Current would be manhandled like an ant by a child, and PC would pass out from the magical body odor of the All Father.

UM, Currently DS has been powered all the way back up to classic lvls and he has a portion of the ale. Try and keep up.

I sure dont' think Odin is going to be that tuff on DS since he couldn't put down Thanos with ease, and he ran from a villian Thor beat. There are other instances but they escape me just now.

UniOmni
UM, Currently DS has been powered all the way back up to classic lvls and he has a portion of the ale. Try and keep up.

I sure dont' think Odin is going to be that tuff on DS since he couldn't put down Thanos with ease, and he ran from a villian Thor beat. There are other instances but they escape me just now.

And what pray tell, has DS done that screams Classic DS(whatever the hell that is)?

And Thanos would physically beat Darkseids ass, so how he did against Odin who he couldn't even budge, has no standing on how the significantly weaker in physical stats Darkseid would do.

The Great Galen
You guys wank Odin way to much, the man is freaking 60 class for crying out loud. DS is above Odin dudes...simple fact. Plus odin isnt even trully vulnerable, he can be knocked out.

Current DS is on a different level then Odin, and although Odin did kick Thanos ass pretty good....it still took him time to put him down. DS is above even supes right now I think, but hell supes is still able to compete at least. So its DS>Supes>Odin>Thanos.

Silent Master

Bransolute
To point something out... Thor never beat Mangog on equal ground. He got like 3 or 4 cheapshots in, and blasted him like twice with the anti-force blast or whatever it's called.
One in the stomach, and I believe he hit him again after that with it (although I'm not sure, since it's been a while).

nvrbeenwthagirl
And what pray tell, has DS done that screams Classic DS(whatever the hell that is)?

And Thanos would physically beat Darkseids ass, so how he did against Odin who he couldn't even budge, has no standing on how the significantly weaker in physical stats Darkseid would do.

UM Wait. Odin physical stats are below Thor's. DS is stronger than THor. So is superman. So please just stop now with the Asgardian wanking. And Thanos wouldn't have a chance to physically beat DS ass. He's too slow. DS is far more mobile and has far more versatility of power. As for DS being classic, He was NEVER retconned down. The only retconn we know is that DS has been barely able to summon the omegas for a time. ANd just got Totally repowered. IF we dont' think he is, he certainly was able to upgrade kalibak, before any ale, upgrade granny goodness to over skyfather lvls, with no ale, and summon back to life his personal guard. He also employs shadow demons at his beck and Call. Odin would NOT shit stomp DS in any fashion. DS is also a far better strategist than Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
To point something out... Thor never beat Mangog on equal ground. He got like 3 or 4 cheapshots in, and blasted him like twice with the anti-force blast or whatever it's called.
One in the stomach, and I believe he hit him again after that with it (although I'm not sure, since it's been a while).

What constitutes a cheap shot? From behind? He still did what Others did not. Correct?

UniOmni

UniOmni
UM Wait. Odin physical stats are below Thor's. DS is stronger than THor. So is superman. So please just stop now with the Asgardian wanking. And Thanos wouldn't have a chance to physically beat DS ass. He's too slow. DS is far more mobile and has far more versatility of power. As for DS being classic, He was NEVER retconned down. The only retconn we know is that DS has been barely able to summon the omegas for a time. ANd just got Totally repowered. IF we dont' think he is, he certainly was able to upgrade kalibak, before any ale, upgrade granny goodness to over skyfather lvls, with no ale, and summon back to life his personal guard. He also employs shadow demons at his beck and Call. Odin would shit stomp DS in any fashion. DS is also a far better strategist than Odin.

What proof is there that Odin is trumped by Thor physically?

Ouallada
You guys wank Odin way to much, the man is freaking 60 class for crying out loud. DS is above Odin dudes...simple fact. Plus odin isnt even trully vulnerable, he can be knocked out.

Current DS is on a different level then Odin, and although Odin did kick Thanos ass pretty good....it still took him time to put him down. DS is above even supes right now I think, but hell supes is still able to compete at least. So its DS>Supes>Odin>Thanos.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/In-case-of-failure.jpg

Go ahead and break the glass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What proof is there that Odin is trumped by Thor physically?
The very reason Odin mated with Geae in the first place was so that Thor would be the physical superior of EVERY asgardian, including Odin himself.

TricksterPriest
Odin wouldn't lose to Supes unless Jeph Loeb was writing or he fought the way that DS fought in Apokolips Now, IE: forgetting all his powers and abilities and just trying to slug it out.

Barring that, yes, Odin smacks Supes down.

Odin vs. DS......well, Nvr spelled it out. One does not talk shit about the ALE. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl

No.

DS=>Odin>>Thanos>>Superman.

UniOmni
The very reason Odin mated with Geae in the first place was so that Thor would be the physical superior of EVERY asgardian, including Odin himself.

But how has Odin always physically looked against Thor and Thor's peers?

UniOmni
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Odin wouldn't lose to Supes unless Jeph Loeb was writing or he fought the way that DS fought in Apokolips Now, IE: forgetting all his powers and abilities and just trying to slug it out.

Odin vs. DS......well, Nvr spelled it out. One does not talk shit about the ALE. wink

So now a powerup implies that DS> Odin?

No, stupid.

ALE> Odin>>>Darkseid.

Silent Master
Jelly isn't an idiot.

He is either an idiot or a compulsive liar, those are the only ways to explain his continual misrepresentation of feats.

The Great Galen
No its DS>Odin...and its Supes>Thanos. Im just going by feats and logic here.

Ouallada

You and logic = oxymoron.

Bransolute
So, using his Omega Effect, punching, etc, is forgetting his powers? What the f**k?

Bad Ash231

And, Darkseid can do... what... besides his Omega Beams?

Shin_Nikkolas
He one-shotted Surfer and unless you want to be ranked even lower in the KMC IQ Charts, you won't dare say Supes is that much higher than Surfer that a one-shot to Norrin wouldn't take out Supes as well.

xjustice69x
Plus odin isnt even trully vulnerable,
well u got one thing rite hes not vulnerable .
hes INvulnerable roll eyes (sarcastic) thanks for your contributions
mister smarty pants

Bransolute
What constitutes a cheap shot? From behind? He still did what Others did not. Correct? He attacked him when Mangog had no way to defend himself, and got the drop on him with a cheap shot.

Work it out. smile

That's like saying U.S.Agent can beat Wolverine.

xjustice69x
no its becaus hes a heterosexual horny guy and geae is hot!!

Silent Master
Thor shoved Mjolnir down Mangog's throat and fired an anti-force blast, that hardly proves that Thor > Mangog >=Odin.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor shoved Mjolnir down Mangog's throat and fired an anti-force blast, that hardly proves that Thor > Mangog >=Odin. And got the drop on him. smile

Bad Ash231

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/bnlnotapprove.png

The Great Galen
He one-shotted Surfer and unless you want to be ranked even lower in the KMC IQ Charts, you won't dare say Supes is that much higher than Surfer that a one-shot to Norrin wouldn't take out Supes as well.

Well as far as I can tell, DS is more powerful then Odin or at the very least Odins equal and supes matches DS quite evenly. SS shouldnt have jobbed so easily to odin but he did and theres nothing we can do to change that. I would never say that supes is vastly more powerful then SS but IMO i do cosider supes above Norrin. I mean SS cant even beat Thanos who is lower then DS, yet Supes gets victories over DS all the time. If we go by showings its DS/Supes>Odin>Thanos>SS....

Estacado
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/bnlnotapprove.png
crylaugh

Silent Master
And got the drop on him. smile

True, Mangog never should have turned his back on Thor. He thought Thor was out for the count and it cost him.

Ouallada
Well as far as I can tell, DS is more powerful then Odin or at the very least Odins equal and supes matches DS quite evenly. SS shouldnt have jobbed so easily to odin but he did and theres nothing we can do to change that. I would never say that supes is vastly more powerful then SS but IMO i do cosider supes above Norrin. I mean SS cant even beat Thanos who is lower then DS, yet Supes gets victories over DS all the time. If we go by showings its DS/Supes>Odin>Thanos>SS....

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/originals_bullshit1_ranndino.jpg

The Great Galen
I know the truth tends to be hard to accept...but hey its the truth.

Ouallada

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/aat.jpg

Bad Ash231

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran?url=http%3A%2F%2F&type=text&text=Galen&from=swe&to=eng

Galen = Crazy ermmha

The Great Galen
Yeah, Im mad crazy with logic and rational thinking. ..thanks.

Silent Master
To quote a certain movie.

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

Larceny
No.

DS=>Odin>>Thanos>>Superman.

Nope, Odin >>> DS > Thanos > Superman

quanchi112

Odin vs. DS......well, Nvr spelled it out. One does not talk shit about the ALE. wink Well again you bring up jeph loeb but he wasnt the only writer that had Darkseid lose to Superman. And again if you missed it Superman is his physical rival. So again when the omega failed like it did in both those fights Darkseid lost. I mean geez at least Lobe gave Superman help in Supermans win over Darkseid.

Odin would beat them both. Hes to much. He took on the silver surfer and Thanos and was doing fine. Imo they are more than Darkseid and Superman. Odin wins here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
Nope, Odin >>> DS > Thanos > Superman Everything id correct except this. Thanos>Darkseid.

Fixed.

big grin

Estacado
Well again you bring up jeph loeb but he wasnt the only writer that had Darkseid lose to Superman. And again if you missed it Superman is his physical rival. So again when the omega failed like it did in both those fights Darkseid lost. I mean geez at least Lobe gave Superman help in Supermans win over Darkseid.

Odin would beat them both. Hes to much. He took on the silver surfer and Thanos and was doing fine. Imo they are more than Darkseid and Superman. Odin wins here.
Judging by that crap you haven't read too much Loeb books....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Judging by that crap you haven't read too much Loeb books.... Well it isnt like he wrote Superman jus crushing him. No that was in apokolips now. Loeb gave him help from ww and a sunamp. The other guy had Darkseid beg for mercy. That is the guy you should be pissed at.

Estacado
Well it isnt like he wrote Superman jus crushing him. No that was in apokolips now. Loeb gave him help from ww and a sunamp. The other guy had Darkseid beg for mercy. That is the guy you should be pissed at.
Have you read any Loeb books besides Superman/Batman 13?

quanchi112
Have you read any Loeb books besides Superman/Batman 13? I dont look at the writer when i read comic books. So unless its starlin i dont pay attention. I have heard the bad opinion that many on here have for jeph loeb but if i read anything else i wasnt aware of it.

Estacado
I dont look at the writer when i read comic books. So unless its starlin i dont pay attention. I have heard the bad opinion that many on here have for jeph loeb but if i read anything else i wasnt aware of it.
He made Batman beat Solomon Grundy phisically he also made Supergirl beat the JLA and she was suddenly able to grow red crystals from her back.Oh he also made Batman slay Doomsday clones with an axe and some batarangs.

quanchi112
He made Batman beat Solomon Grundy phisically he also made Supergirl beat the JLA and she was suddenly able to grow red crystals from her back.Oh he also made Batman slay Doomsday clones with an axe and some batarangs. Ok id have to read it but it does sound bad. But what problem did you have exactly with the way Superman beat Darkseid in loebs book? What drove you nuts?

Estacado
Ok id have to read it but it does sound bad. But what problem did you have exactly with the way Superman beat Darkseid in loebs book? What drove you nuts?
It didn't drive me nuts.......just it was clear that Loeb has no idea again on what he is doing.....even the writing was crap I mean Wonder Woman just jumped out of nowhere to deflect the beams.

quanchi112
It didn't drive me nuts.......just it was clear that Loeb has no idea again on what he is doing.....even the writing was crap I mean Wonder Woman just jumped out of nowhere to deflect the beams. Ok but other than that it was a very good fight between Darkseid and Superman but once he got the sunamp he was clearly out of Darkseids league and was above him. I had no problem with this story. You shouldnt just think its loeb it sucks but should focus on the story itself and if you dont like then you dont like it. Just cuz loeb has a bad rep and has made mistakes it doesnt make everything he ever wrote shit to.

Estacado
Oh and don't forget to check his latest Marvel run called Onslaught Reborn where Captain America was creaming Onslaught.

Mr.Biscuits
Oh and don't forget to check his latest Marvel run called Onslaught Reborn where Captain America was creaming Onslaught.
Creaming on Onslaught?

Estacado
Yeah they were on the beach and Onslaught asked Cap to cream his back cause he was afraid of getting sunburnt.......
Now where is my sig?estahuh

Bransolute
He made Batman beat Solomon Grundy phisically he also made Supergirl beat the JLA and she was suddenly able to grow red crystals from her back.Oh he also made Batman slay Doomsday clones with an axe and some batarangs. The first and last one aren't bad...
Batman has beaten Grundy like 10 years earlier before that, even worse. smile

And we don't know how powerful those clones were.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope, Odin >>> DS > Thanos > Superman IN a fan boys wet dream. As if it matters. DS is known for draining Gods of thier powers and adding them to his own. it's not like odin is so powerful that he would just steam roll DS. And people kill me saying the ALE is an outside power up. No it's not. It's ****ing knowlege. Once learned, it's a part of you. like Thanos upgrades from death. Permanant and part of the character. Odin cant' beat current DS.

Violent2Dope
Isn't Odin only a class 60? He can amp his strength.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He can amp his strength. So can the Hulk, Superman, Wonder Woman, Thanos, Silver surfer, Green Lanterns, Champion of the Universe, Sersi, and on and on.

Bransolute
So can the Hulk, Superman, Wonder Woman, Thanos, Silver surfer, Green Lanterns, Champion of the Universe, Sersi, and on and on. Not to match and double kill him and Surtur... they can't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not to match and double kill him and Surtur... they can't.

Odin didn't amp his strength alone. He was using his Odin powers against surtur.

Bransolute
Odin didn't amp his strength alone. He was using his Odin powers against surtur. no expression

laughing

Soljer

This thread makes baby jesus cry.

Do YOU want to make baby jesus cry?

Larceny
IN a fan boys wet dream. As if it matters. DS is known for draining Gods of thier powers and adding them to his own. it's not like odin is so powerful that he would just steam roll DS. And people kill me saying the ALE is an outside power up. No it's not. It's ****ing knowlege. Once learned, it's a part of you. like Thanos upgrades from death. Permanant and part of the character. Odin cant' beat current DS.

Odin > DS, Period.

The Great Galen
What the hell are you smoking, DS>Odin...DS pwns Gods on a regular basis so what makes Odin anymore different. Its digusting how ignorant some guys are when it comes to DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin > DS, Period.
In your opinion. Any feat odin has done is within DS wrealm to do, or he's beaten someone who has a similiar feat. Or he has the power to do such.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>