Akuma VS Bloody Roar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
mad

Darkstorm Zero
............. yet another bull$h!t thread.........

Diamond Kisses
Bloody Roar raver

Sado22
again. its called having fun...something you oughta try for a change. twerp.

Diamond Kisses
I still think Bloody Roar wins ermm

espiemerl
LOL laughing out loud

Diamond Kisses
Why 'lol'? ermm

Sol Valentine
Uranus and Xion alone smack him around.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Uranus and Xion alone smack him around. Lol no. Gouki is above any one BR character.

Sol Valentine
Look:

Yugo:
B7tmLI-Yiz4]B7tmLI-Yiz4

Bakuryu:
Sj9NcGroPUc]Sj9NcGroPUc

Gado
Y-AdOX46Zuk]Y-AdOX46Zuk

Uranus
QN3ScX1RBZQ]QN3ScX1RBZQ

I'll post more soon.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Lol no. Gouki is above any one BR character.

But he fights evenly against some of the Tekken characters? ermm

Sol Valentine
Gado, Yugo, Stun, Uranus, Shina/Marvel, Bakuryu, Xion are a match for Gouki.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
But he fights evenly against some of the Tekken characters? ermm No, he punks them too. Has any BR or Tekken character sunk an island using a ki punch? Can they shoot big ass holes in skyscrapers with their Hadoukens? Can they split mountains with Ki punches? Have they kicked Submarines in half while standing at the bottom of the ocean(a normal human would be crushed by the pressure)? No, I think not.

Diamond Kisses
By the sound of it, you certainly made it sound like it was somewhat even in the Tekken thread ermm

Diamond Kisses
Yepperz...well, not COMFORTABLY. He would have to try in some.

If he has to try against some, then he will have a really hard time against Bloody Roar characters stick out tongue

The weakest Bloody Roar character would probably woop the strongest Tekken character

Violent2Dope
By the sound of it, you certainly made it sound like it was somewhat even in the Tekken thread ermm Well, not every Tekken character could be easily punked. Characters like Devil Jin for instance.

Sol Valentine
Devil Jin might not have a chance against Chrono. Chrono would also give Gouki a run for his money. He had the Tabula of A Thousand Beasts.

Violent2Dope
Devil Jin might not have a chance against Chrono. Chrono would also give Gouki a run for his money. He had the Tabula of A Thousand Beasts. And? Feats>a title. Also, Tekken>BR.

Sol Valentine
And? Feats>a title. Also, Tekken>BR.

Yes but in the other thread you didn't say that.

And you probably mean in terms of popularity. But in a battle, some of the TK characters would be defeated.

Violent2Dope
Yes but in the other thread you didn't say that.

And you probably mean in terms of popularity. But in a battle, some of the TK characters would be defeated. 1. What thread?

2. Some? Yes, some, like Panda. smile Show me a BR character that can beat Devil Jin.

Sol Valentine
1.The Who can Defeat Gouki H2H Thread.

2.Chrono in Phoenix Form, and Uranus the Chimera.

Violent2Dope
1.The Who can Defeat Gouki H2H Thread.

2.Chrono in Phoenix Form, and Uranus the Chimera. 1. What did I say?

2. Based on what?

Sol Valentine

Violent2Dope

Sado22
@diamon kisses: still think it was a spite thread?

~Sado the Lion

Diamond Kisses
I never said this was a spite thread ermm

All I said about this was that I believe Bloody Roar wins yes

Diamond Kisses
Please guys, consider the result a little.

Akuma may be a good fighter, as I have watched video after video with him but he can impossibly beat all the Bloody Roar characters. Especially not at once. Simply because he is one of the better Street Fighter character does not mean he is better than a Bloody Roar character. He is around Chronos, Xion and Uranus level. Maybe not even above Stun. If he could possibly get past that lot, there is no way he can down Ryoho stick out tongue

shin_gear
But Gouki wins against teams of fighters effortlessly. He and Rugal are the only ones that come close to Orochi's insane power.

Diamond Kisses
And on what grounds would Street Fighters be better than Bloody Roarers?

Meet Ryoho!

JCZSsn8_cig

PEX9mzlHZ7k

Meet Xion!

AbPX3YuI1pE

3WFtmjKDQ3o

Meet Stun!

IQO8fAuzMn8

p54kYonKgiI

shin_gear
Street Fighters > All other fighters. It's a fact. Just ask Triple Six/shin_remy/TricksterPriest.

Diamond Kisses
What makes that a fact? ermm

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by shin_gear
Street Fighters > All other fighters. It's a fact. Just ask Triple Six/shin_remy/TricksterPriest.

**** that claim.

Sado22
oh...my bad.
Bloody Roar claw and tear akuma to threads and spit him out like a lump of chewing gum at Ryu. Ryu sits down on it by mistake and has to spend the rest of his life without his gi pants since he has no other clothes.

I'd love to see Akuma torn into so many different pieces. Screw akuma. BR wins.

~Sado

Diamond Kisses
If this is Akuma against all Bloody Roar characters at once, then pieces is all there will be of him raver

Violent2Dope
Gouki beats any one BR character. DK, those are gameplay vids. Feats>>>Gameplay.

shin_gear
Gouki > God. F*ck the haters.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Gouki > God. F*ck the haters. Gouki is above any one BR character going by feats.

TricksterPriest
Ignoring Shin_Gear's insanity.......roll eyes (sarcastic) Gouki can probably solo these guys. I see nothing there comparable to him in skill or power. He can just pick them off one by one or blast a bunch with a few fireballs.

Sol Valentine
A few fireballs? They've taken worse.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ignoring Shin_Gear's insanity.......roll eyes (sarcastic) Gouki can probably solo these guys. I see nothing there comparable to him in skill or power. He can just pick them off one by one or blast a bunch with a few fireballs. ...Okay...I don't think he can beat THEM ALL.

Sol Valentine
Especially if Gouki is taking them all at once.

Violent2Dope
Especially if Gouki is taking them all at once. That's what I meant. IMO, he's above them all individually.

Sol Valentine
Xion, Uranus, Yugo, and Chrono are close though.

Yugo is like Ryu.

Violent2Dope
Xion, Uranus, Yugo, and Chrono are close though.

Yugo is like Ryu. How are they close to Gouki?

Sol Valentine
Give me 20 min. I'll post it. I have to go tend to somehting.

TricksterPriest
...Okay...I don't think he can beat THEM ALL.

Yes, he CAN.

Darkstorm did some calculations on the kind of force needed to destroy Goukentou, the island where he and Ryu fought. They're pretty scary.

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I did the figures based on what it would take to sink an island... For it to sink the way it did, it would take at the very least 112 Megatonnes PSI for Akuma to sink Gokentou all the way to the ocean floor while simultaneously causing volcanic and earthquake activety.

I don't know much about Lobo, but if he fought Supes to an even match, that combined with Superman's punching power twells me that Lobo would survive far worse than even high level Megatonne punches... Supes knocked Lobo into Earth Orbit with an uppercut... and was completely unharmed.

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Because the sea of Japan isn't that deep, and for Gokentou's highest peak to sink beneath the waves would take just about that much...

Anyways, there's 3 distinct possabilities,

#1: Akuma pulverised the island itself so badly that it flattened itself against the sea bed = roughly 80 to 120 megatonnes.

#2: the blow actually shiffted the sea floor surface and the island sank into a fissure in the bedrock = 100 to 140 megatonnes.

#3: The blow actually casued a massive shift in the tectonic plates causing a volcanic disruption, the island sinks into a magma flow = 150 to 240 megatonnes.

I am inclined to side with #3, as evidenced by the quaking and volcanic ativety that was present, not to mention that japans entire east coast is a huge volcanic faultline. However, I would stress that it would be the low end number (no more than 175 megatonnes).

I did some of the calculations on what a megatonne is. 1 megatonne is equal to 1 tonne to the 16th power. 1 tonne is equal to about 2,200 lbs. What the f**k? So we're looking at Gouki being a possible CL100 in terms of striking power.

Darth Extecute
Gouki beats any one BR character. DK, those are gameplay vids. Feats>>>Gameplay.

Since when wasn't gameplay showing feats? Last time I checked, this was game versus forum.. as in.. game characters, from a game, that's played in-game..

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ignoring Shin_Gear's insanity.......roll eyes (sarcastic) Gouki can probably solo these guys. I see nothing there comparable to him in skill or power. He can just pick them off one by one or blast a bunch with a few fireballs.

We have Stun's invournability, Chronos immense powers, Ryoho's powerful dragon form, Uriko's energy absorbation and a lot of other things stick out tongue

They are not quite the average beat-em-up characters smile

Sado22
do i even have to mention DURABILITY here? have you people seen the intro of BR3. they all get IMPALED with huge tentacles and just get right back up without breaking a sweat. I'd like to see akuma heal and recover that fast.............................and before some akuma fanboy insists that he can, i'd just love to point out that NO HE CAN'T SINCE WE'VE NEVER SEEN HIM DO IT NOR HAS CAPCOM EVER HINTED IT.

~Sado

Diamond Kisses
I strongly believe he would have a hard time enough against Stun alone big grin

Sado22
now you're just pushing it..........akuma goes down at uriko laughing

Diamond Kisses
As far as we know, Stun can not die shrug

Sado22
i was bring sarcastic again

Diamond Kisses
Uriko is good mhm

Honestly I would not be entirely stunned if he did go down at her yes

Sado22
fixed. especially if its uranus. I'd like to see The Overrated Supreme Master of Overrated Fists take down a chimera.

~Sado

Diamond Kisses
I think Chronos beats Uranus and Ryoho beats Chronos big grin

Em Dot Bison
Akuma beats the shit outta any ONE BR character. When they can kick entire battle ships 3000 leagues outta the sea, they might have a chance.

Or split Aeyers Rock into 4 parts with a punch.

Or sink a large island...with a punch.

Or survive 3000 leagues in the sea with out imploding.

Akuma is a best, yo...4 reel.

Diamond Kisses
Raw physical strength is far from all. With the speed of the Bloody Roar characters, he will have to put up a large effort into just hitting them. They have all been seen to survive massive damage, too.

Stun for one can not die and he is not among the best of Bloody Roar stick out tongue

Em Dot Bison
Raw physical strength is far from all. With the speed of the Bloody Roar characters, he will have to put up a large effort into just hitting them. They have all been seen to survive massive damage, too.

Stun for one can not die and he is not among the best of Bloody Roar stick out tongue Akuma's faster then bullets and no BR character has ever been shown to be able to survive what Akuma has been shown to be able to dish out.

Not to mention that every feat I named of Akuma, he accomplished at no where near full power.

Diamond Kisses
Most Bloody Roar characters is faster than a bullet. Sure he might be capable of matching one, but two or more will make him quite screwed.

This is Uriko and this is only a minor portion of what she is capable of, and she is not even among the more powerful Bloody Roar characters:

pCuOiuBIn-o

Em Dot Bison
No body is SUPER faster then bullets in BR. Akuma can hang with the best of them speedwise.

Diamond Kisses
Can Akuma teleport?

Em Dot Bison
Yup. It's called the Asura Senku.

Diamond Kisses
How does it work and why is it not simply called teleport? stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
It's a technique where Gouki goes intangible and glides across the ground, it's perty much a tele.

Sol Valentine
Does anyone know if there's gonna be another BR installation?

Diamond Kisses
I hope so. Bloody Roar is a game of originality, even though there are loads of fighting games out there stick out tongue

Sado22
akuma can teleport but can't have an erection. its cancels all his feats out. stick out tongue

Sado-sama
Can Akuma teleport? Lulz. hug

Akuma can beat anyone and anything he > TOAA yes

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Lulz. hug

Akuma can beat anyone and anything he > TOAA yes Technically, he is, as there is nothing Marvel's writers could do to hurt him. stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Sado22
akuma can teleport but can't have an erection. its cancels all his feats out. stick out tongue

Then he fail at Uriko anyway. Simple as that shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.