Anybody interested in a Battlezone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Mexican
Quanchi came to Herochat and informed us that he was getting together battlezones for board to board debates. I volunteered to have a BZ. So anybody interested?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What character are you representing?

quanchi112
Hes representing Genis vs a Superman backer.

quanchi112
I have been trying but so far avlon and batdude here have turned it down. I even created a thread to find someone but so far no one has come forward.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hes representing Genis vs a Superman backer.

Depends on the Genis. And depends on the superman.

quanchi112
Im impressed with your eagerness mexican and how you really want to do this. Takes balls man and im glad to see you here. We will find someone Im sure but it wont be as easy as I previously thought.

Bransolute
I heard that batdude likes Superman...

Soljer
For christ's sake, please don't let Nvr represent KMC's interests....

Bransolute
Originally posted by Soljer
For christ's sake, please don't let Nvr represent KMC's interests.... What about T-Priest?

nvrbeenwthagirl
For christ's sake, please don't let Nvr represent KMC's interests....

Must you be an ass ALL of the time? I don't even like superman.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bransolute
What about T-Priest?

I don't know which would be worse.

quanchi112
I heard that batdude likes Superman... Avlon told me to ask him. I did and he said he wasnt interested. Besides juntai who else is there that really knows superman on here.

Kurash
sirius

Bransolute
Avlon told me to ask him. I did and he said he wasnt interested. Besides juntai who else is there that really knows superman on here. A lot of people know Superman... not a lot care to argue for him.

Soljer
A lot of people know Superman... not a lot care to argue for him.

Indeed.

Bransolute
For christ's sake, please don't let Nvr represent KMC's interests.... We should get Spet in here...

KK the Great
Avlon told me to ask him. I did and he said he wasnt interested. Besides juntai who else is there that really knows superman on here.

Guys, I'll do it.

Blair Wind
We should get Spet in here...

He's in Africa currently...hard for him to find a place to post much erm

Bransolute
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He's in Africa currently...hard for him to find a place to post much erm Ah, didn't know that.
Who's the next best debater then?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KK the Great
Guys, I'll do it. Ok I guess but arent you from herochat? Works for me becuz no kmcer seemed interested here.

psycho gundam
i would like to do it but i just dont like the two characters

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i would like to do it but i just dont like the two characters I think kk will do it. It will be two herochatters duking it out here so I guess if this happens we can pick judges here as it wont spill into a huge interforum flame war.

The Mexican
What's the point then? I can argue with KK on Herochat. KMCer's come on!

Doesn't have to be Superman. How about Martian Manhunter, Silver Surfer, Post Crisis Darkseid, Thor, Gladiator. . .

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Mexican

Doesn't have to be Superman. How about Martian Manhunter, Silver Surfer, Post Crisis Darkseid, Thor, Gladiator. . . Oh thank God. More characters Im sure someone will argue for Darkseid. Hell if no one does any of these matchups Ill represent Darkseid. Ill wait and see if anyone else will come forward but if not I will be who you face and I will represent Darkseid.

The Mexican
Fair enough. As I said, anyone, make an offer, step up.

Bransolute

Doesn't have to be Superman. How about Martian Manhunter, Silver Surfer, Post Crisis Darkseid, Thor, Gladiator. . . Not that I'm interested, but what Genis are we talking about here?

quanchi112
Come on kmc represent. But dont worry mexican if no one is interested becuz this can be taxing on you Ill step up. Dammit Im going to be battlezoned out here if I have to step in.

psycho gundam
Come on kmc represent. But dont worry mexican if no one is interested becuz this can be taxing on you Ill step up. Dammit Im going to be battlezoned out here if I have to step in.

im in

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
im in Who do you want to represent? Which of the characters he named against his genis?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who do you want to represent? Which of the characters he named against his genis?

Best bet against Genis would be a high tier energy wielder.

Classic Takion
Auron
New Ion if he gets some good Feats
Sentinal
Ares
Starbreaker
Hank Henshaw
Kyle Rayner star heart GL
Blue superman
Imp triumph
Ect.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Best bet against Genis would be a high tier energy wielder.

Classic Takion
Auron
New Ion if he gets some good Feats
Sentinal
Ares
Starbreaker
Hank Henshaw
Kyle Rayner star heart GL
Blue superman
Imp triumph
Ect. Do you want to do it?

Kurash
get avlon to argue hank henshaw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you want to do it?

I know next to nothing about Genis. I can't do it.

The Mexican
Not that I'm interested, but what Genis are we talking about here? I'd say Photon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
get avlon to argue hank henshaw I asked him to argue for superman and he said this isnt his thing.

Battlehammer
what character level . also this dude thinks hulk is more powerful then superman..................

Soljer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
what character level . also this dude thinks hulk is more powerful then superman..................

As he just mentioned, Photon Genis.

Battlehammer
oh my bad . not a fan of those levels.

TricksterPriest
Aren't alot of us going to be busy with Illadelph's low meta mixed genre amalgam tournament, that starts this friday? whistle

The Mexican
what character level . also this dude thinks hulk is more powerful then superman.................. I said WORLD WAR HULK was more powerful than Superman. Is all you guys do, attack ad hominem?

TricksterPriest
I said WORLD WAR HULK was more powerful than Superman. Is all you guys do, attack ad hominem?

You're still wrong. No version of Hulk is a match for Superman.

Soljer
I said WORLD WAR HULK was more powerful than Superman. Is all you guys do, attack ad hominem?

Nah. Battlehammer does tend to ignore a thing or two, though, like the fact that you're representing Photon Genis. ( stick out tongue).

However, your claim has absolutely no base what so ever. smile.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You're still wrong. No version of Hulk is a match for Superman. Did you read ww hulk?

Photon009
Im up for a battlezone for Genis vs Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Photon009
Im up for a battlezone for Genis vs Superman. Serioulsy pm me if your serious. Ill contact the mexican and then all you fellas have to do is set up a date.

And iron out the rules of your debate of course.

Photon009
Serioulsy pm me if your serious. Ill contact the mexican and then all you fellas have to do is set up a date.

No, you dont get it, i'd be on Mexican (All That Jazz's) side, backing Genis, against anyone here from KMC.

Priest
Hmm u got Photon who controls photons, against superman who is powered by photons roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
No, you dont get it, i'd be on Mexican (All That Jazz's) side, backing Genis, against anyone here from KMC. Well this is supposed to be a one on one debate here. So youll have to wait to express your opinion until the time is up and the debate is over.

Photon009
Well this is supposed to be a one on one debate here. So youll have to wait to express your opinion until the time is up and the debate is over.

Why not 2 on 2? Not complaining, i just think 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 would be a bit better. 1 person alone representing an entire forum doesnt make much sense...

quanchi112
Why not 2 on 2? Not complaining, i just think 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 would be a bit better. 1 person alone representing an entire forum doesnt make much sense... I cant find one person from kmc to represent any character yet. If i could find two who would agree id do it but right now I cant find one person yet. It prolly wont be against superman anyways. It looks like it will be photon vs someone else.

Photon009
Well just do Photon against a character that people here like. Darksied would be good, and it wouldnt be hard to find 2 people to represent him here either...

Soljer
People don't really like Darkseid here. Just Nvr and Trick.

Photon009
People don't really like Darkseid here. Just Nvr and Trick.

Well then somebody else. Darkseid was just a suggestion.

The Mexican
You're still wrong. No version of Hulk is a match for Superman. Well, that's your opinion. You're not backing up that claim.

The Mexican
C'mon. There has got to be one person, two people even. I don't care really, If you're not familiar with one character, tag team with someone else who is.

Photon009, you're welcome to join if there is to people on each side.

SpookySmurph
Meh.

A different character than Genis will garner a heavier response.

The Mexican
I'm sure.

MottaFan001
Hulk v.s Superman, Face me, and lose, I dare ya, Superman can't touch him

SpookySmurph
Meh, it's largely due to the fact that nobody around here underrates him, and the people who would engage you in matches (or have offered to so far), really shouldn't rep KMC as a whole.

Cosmics are fine, but Genis isn't an apt one if you're looking for a huge response.

The Mexican
Originally posted by MottaFan001
Hulk v.s Superman, Face me, and lose, I dare ya, Superman can't touch him No, superman can't. lol

I don't wish to have the phrase "speedblitz!111one11!!" taking up bandwidth on my comp'. I don't think Hulk could beat Superman more often than not anyway. Now, World War Hulk would be another matter. Not that any of this is relevant.

I told Quanchi. I'll argue for Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Venom, Thanos. . .Against any of their piers.

Battlehammer

........your rediculous. wwh has done nothing that would suggest he could beat superman or that he is even close to his power

KK the Great
........your rediculous. wwh has done nothing that would suggest he could beat superman or that he is even close to his power

Look, we nuanced HC debaters can't be handicapped by the fact that you lot have yet to evolve beyond simplistic feat comparisons.

Photon009
How bout Thanos (HC) vs Darkseid (KMC), 2 on 2?

Kurash
Look, we nuanced HC debaters can't be handicapped by the fact that you lot have yet to evolve beyond simplistic feat comparisons.

dur

Battlehammer
so your bias morons that can't see beyond your bias to the logical out come?

I mean I been to hero chat it a joke.

I hate superman and I like the hulk, but im not some bias moron who actaully thinking the hulk stands a chance when he has no superior stats and is far less superior in many area's when compared with superman.

Battlehammer
How bout Thanos (HC) vs Darkseid (KMC), 2 on 2?
no one cares about darkseid here and the ones that do we don't want representing kmc.

now if you were gunna do street levers to mid tier's then you find your self a debate

KK the Great
so your bias morrons that can't see byond your bias to the ligcal out come?

We've just moved onto more nuanced, reasoned debate methodology.

And it isn't as though we're unfamiliar with how you guys do things. We recognize it as being exactly what we used to do--seven or eight years ago--before we grew into the comic industry intellectuals you see today.

We're like your comic board parents, or the previous generation or something. We see our younger selves in you, but you don't want to hear anything of it. Kids never do, no matter how much they stand to learn from their parents. Sometimes they just have to grow on their own, making all the same mistakes their parents made years prior.

If I may offer a comic analogy...

We're the Immortus to your Kang.

Battlehammer
............so you simply avoid direct questions how wonderful.

first of all I been a member of hero chat for years.

second of all the way you do things are complete ignore evidence or simply don't present evidence at all.

so by evolving you mean devolving then I guess your right.

oh and give me one good reason hulk beats superman.

Photon009
I can debate alot of characters, the guys from HC (Mexican, KK, etc), and the guys from KMC just take your picks and we can have a nice debate, preferably 2 on 2 or 3 on 3. Mexican or KK just agree with me on whatever characters your good at, and we can have a debate with them, they pick a character, etc.

The Thing, Hyperion, Gladiator, Firelord, Genis, Morg, Wonder Man, Hercules, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Human Torch, the Sentry, Atlas, Thanos, Shang Chi, Luke Cage, GL John Stewart, Drax, Captain Marvel (DC), Invisible Woman, etc

Battlehammer
edit need to talk with forum first

Photon009
Ask your questions in the thread.

Battlehammer
Ask your questions in the thread.
no it off topic and i get a warning for it

KK the Great
............so you simply avoid direct questions how wonderful.

You mean that "r u guys are morawns?" bit wasn't rhetorical?

I think I would recognize your grammatical quirks if that were true.

What do you mean by present evidence?

If you mean strictly posting scans, then you need to understand that we've outgrown being capable of engaging in "scan trading" debates. With the exception of new issues, there are really no good references that we haven't all seen and discussed a thousand times over. Simply tossing up a scan and going "take that!" doesn't suffice anymore. We have to rely on our ability to argue logically and rationally within the framework of the million and one references we're all fully aware of from the start.

He doesn't.

Kurash
We've just moved onto more nuanced, reasoned debate methodology.

And it isn't as though we're unfamiliar with how you guys do things. We recognize it as being exactly what we used to do--seven or eight years ago--before we grew into the comic industry intellectuals you see today.

We're like your comic board parents, or the previous generation or something. We see our younger selves in you, but you don't want to hear anything of it. Kids never do, no matter how much they stand to learn from their parents. Sometimes they just have to grow on their own, making all the same mistakes their parents made years prior.

If I may offer a comic analogy...

We're the Immortus to your Kang.

dur

Battlehammer
You mean that "r u guys are morawns?" bit wasn't rhetorical?

I think I would recognize your grammatical quirks if that were true.

What do you mean by present evidence?

If you mean strictly posting scans, then you need to understand that we've outgrown being capable of engaging in "scan trading" debates. With the exception of new issues, there are really no good references that we haven't all seen and discussed a thousand times over. Simply tossing up a scan and going "take that!" doesn't suffice anymore. We have to rely on our ability to argue logically and rationally within the framework of the million and one references we're all fully aware of from the start.

He doesn't.

oh it true all right.

..............scann trading..........It called posting your points and then using evidence be it issue numbers , scanns to suport your post.

all you guys do there is ignore evidence and whine. also I posted a scann over there...........and no one had seen it before. so you guys don't know enarly as much as you think. You remind me of some one over there actaully.

so pritty much you guys are lazy/or don't have any evidence

so you agree hulk would get curf stomp by superman?

KK the Great
oh it true all right.

..............scann trading..........It called posting your points and then using evidence be it issue numbers , scanns to suport your post.

That's brings you up to about Lesson 2 in Debate 101.

What happens when the evidence is on the table? You just keep repeating it louder and louder until someone breaks?

Yeah?

What scan was that, exactly?

Shocking.

Who could it be?

You think...

...you think maybe I remind you of me?

Sure. If he just stands his ground and slugs it out, it would be a good fight, but he has the tools necessary to tear Hulk apart if he uses them.

TricksterPriest
See, there's a problem with that idea. Even slugging it out, Superman can hit Hulk at least 10-20x for every single punch that Hulk throws. Also, he'd never hit Supes if Supes used his speed at all.

iceman24567
The Hulk is not capable of beat Superman because Superman is superior and that's a fact.

quanchi112
I really hope herochatters and kmcers always wont resort to this. Mocking the other forum in every single debate sooner or later. This thread is here so we can find someone to debate with against the mexican. Please lets keep it civil people. I know shit happens but tomorrows a new day and lets not start saying your forum sucks and mine is better. They are both different and lets leave it at that.

Battlehammer
That's brings you up to about Lesson 2 in Debate 101.

What happens when the evidence is on the table? You just keep repeating it louder and louder until someone breaks?

Yeah?

What scan was that, exactly?

Shocking.

Who could it be?

You think...

...you think maybe I remind you of me?

Sure. If he just stands his ground and slugs it out, it would be a good fight, but he has the tools necessary to tear Hulk apart if he uses them.
..........simply you bring your evidence forth explain why it proves your character will win. You sue mroe prove to counter your oponet and then thats that. I mean if your debating some one who won't listen and ignores your prove then simply stop debating in that topic or ignore him. I mean if you clearly show your points and abck it with evidence people will side with you.

wolverine beating DD in h2h combat.

well if you have the same name there then no. actaully most of hero chat has your superior then thou attitude yet when a debate happens............well they fall short of there prosona.

even if they slugged it out............superman could hit hulk 100 times before hulk could react.

Battlehammer
I really hope herochatters and kmcers always wont resort to this. Mocking the other forum in every single debate sooner or later. This thread is here so we can find someone to debate with against the mexican. Please lets keep it civil people. I know shit happens but tomorrows a new day and lets not start saying your forum sucks and mine is better. They are both different and lets leave it at that.

.............kmc is clearly better. I mean we actaully use evidence over here............and don't cop out when asked to prove there points like some places I know cough herochat cough

KK the Great
See, there's a problem with that idea. Even slugging it out, Superman can hit Hulk at least 10-20x for every single punch that Hulk throws. Also, he'd never hit Supes if Supes used his speed at all.

Superspeed would be one of the tools I mentioned as being capable of allowing Supes to tear him apart.

When I say "slug it out," I'm not referring to a speed blitz.

I'm referring to the way 99% of all comic h2h fights actually happen.

I realize it is more difficult to enter things like "character" into consideration, but we're asking that you step up and meet us at least halfway.

Battlehammer
Superspeed would be one of the tools I mentioned as being capable of allowing Supes to tear him apart.

I realize it is more difficult to enter things like "character" into consideration, but we're asking that you step up and meet us at least halfway.

you mean cis which is used in this forum unless other wise stated in the match ups. That also means hulk an idiot, then.

Kurash

i dont think its as much character as it is making the comic interesting, since if superman speedblitzed like hes capable of all the time comics would get very boring and uniteresting

or a flash comic would last a panel

nvrbeenwthagirl
seems like my prediction of someone bringing people over here from over there would back fire.

KK the Great

KK the Great
you mean cis which is used in this forum unless other wise stated in the match ups.

Exactly. You guys use debate training wheels and we don't.

If you want to debate us, we're not going to handicap ourselves. We'll demand that you rise to the challenge.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Question, iF Hero Chat doesn't allow CIS, then how in the hell can they EVER think Thanos can beat DS is beyond me. Even counting superman, DS is still leagues beyond Thanos.

KK the Great
Because Darkseid has become a pale shadow of his former glory, no matter what lengths you go to with your Jimmy-esque rationalization.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because Darkseid has become a pale shadow of his former glory, no matter what lengths you go to with your Jimmy-esque rationalization.

Um, What DS are you reading? You obviously don't have any countdown issues, DOTNG issues, or superman batman issues. Keep up. DS is beyond anything he used to be.

Photon009
Um, What DS are you reading? You obviously don't have any countdown issues, DOTNG issues, or superman batman issues. Keep up. DS is beyond anything he used to be.

Yea, except...you know...he never used to have problems with steps...

Rhinoceros
The Thing, Hyperion, Gladiator, Firelord, Genis, Morg, Wonder Man, Hercules, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Human Torch, the Sentry, Atlas, Thanos, Shang Chi, Luke Cage, GL John Stewart, Drax, Captain Marvel (DC), Invisible Woman, etc

Challenge one of the Wolverine fans to Thing vs Wolverine battle?
--------------------
Oh, and I do feel that there should be another point of view. Now, we only debate powersets, and that's fine, but IMO it should be noted how the fight would go in a comic book, so I usually think the fights more than usually.

Though I don't really like your elitist attitude. Your way of debating isn't necessarily better than ours, it's just different. You should act like your superior, at least towards most of us. There are some members who should GTFO of course. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yea, except...you know...he never used to have problems with steps...

Any more than Thanos had problems with cops, spiderman, a chick in a cat suit, and handcuffs. Please grow up.

KK the Great

I've read all of those, and they've been discussed at length on the home of comic fandom's ivory tower, Herochat.

As such, I have no earthly idea what you could've gotten out of them to make you think Darkseid is worth more than mockery in recent years.

Recent Thanos appearances have him doing such things as owning cosmic cube beings in straight combat, fighting Galactus, defeating cosmic abstracts, and turning heralds of Galactus into heralds of Thanos.

But hey, at least Darkseid is pretty good at keeping his chin up after falling down stairs.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I've read all of those, and they've been discussed at length on the home of comic fandom's ivory tower, Herochat.

As such, I have no earthly idea what you could've gotten out of them to make you think Darkseid is worth more than mockery in recent years.

Recent Thanos appearances have him doing such things as owning cosmic cube beings in straight combat, fighting Galactus, defeating cosmic abstracts, and turning heralds of Galactus into heralds of Thanos.

But hey, at least Darkseid is pretty good at keeping his chin up after falling down stairs.

None of that compares to turning Granny Goodness into a more than skyfather being, amping Kalibak to more than Top tier status, controlling the shadow demons, you know the ones' that only the multiversal being AM controlled, beating the shit out of the MULTIVERSAL being eclipso, and DS still has feats such has hurting the spectre, the AM, and imperiex,. Thanos doesn't compare. and that cube being shit is nothing. She got pwned by being weak in the mind. Please try harder. You fail.

OH. PS

Thanos didn't fight Galactus, he threw one attack that did NOTHING to big G and then begged for his life as ALL of his defensive shielding failed under pressure.

DS on the other hand has taken a shot from The ALE entity to the dome and collapse a fifth of a reality. THanos does not compare.

KK the Great
None of that compares to turning Granny Goodness into a more than skyfather being, amping Kalibak to more than Top tier status, controlling the shadow demons, you know the ones' that only the multiversal being AM controlled, beating the shit out of the MULTIVERSAL being eclipso, and DS still has feats such has hurting the spectre, the AM, and imperiex,. DS on the other hand has taken a shot from The ALE entity to the dome and collapse a fifth of a reality.

I'm not sure how to respond to such a BS overload.

Laughter seems appropriate, but somehow not enough.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not sure how to respond to such a BS overload.

Laughter seems appropriate, but somehow not enough.
Submission will do. Since you obviously can't resopnd. Your saying BS and yet, it's all true. You fail.

KK the Great
Sometimes, when faced with a mound of such obvious nonsense, it is best to just let it stand as a monument to its own stupidity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sometimes, when faced with a mound of such obvious nonsense, it is best to just let it stand as a monument to its own stupidity.

Refute or don't post.

Soljer
Refute your dont' post.

English translation, please?

Blair Wind

ermmnone

nvrbeenwthagirl
English translation, please?

Sorry was talking to assistant and on phone with one of our funders at same time. Refute or Don't post.

Strider119
Sorry was talking to assistant and on phone with one of our funders at same time. Refute or Don't post.

Talking to an assistant and brokering a mega-mutli-million dollar deal all while typing a post? Not bad. But can you do all that while juggling? That would be pretty impressive.

buy low sell high:
strider119

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Strider119
Talking to an assistant and brokering a mega-mutli-million dollar deal all while typing a post? Not bad. But can you do all that while juggling? That would be pretty impressive.

buy low sell high:
strider119

Nah. Just one of our funders. He wants to do a visit of our offices. See where his money is going.

Battlehammer
Exactly. You guys use debate training wheels and we don't.

If you want to debate us, we're not going to handicap ourselves. We'll demand that you rise to the challenge.

.......................demand us rise to what...............your standards are below ares. I actaully have to go back wards inorder to get to your standards.

Battlehammer
oh I love to do a wolverine vs thing debate. oh how much fun that would be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
oh I love to do a wolverine vs thing debate. oh how much fun that would be.
Didn't wolvie already hurt thing pretty bad a long while ago?

Battlehammer
yup. though I think these hero chat fellows think other wise.

KK the Great

Sliced his face up something fierce.

Then on other occasions Thing has treated Wolvie like a non-threat and KO'd him with a casual lovetap.

That matchup really depends on the writer.

Battlehammer
Sliced his face up something fierce.

Then on other occasions Thing has treated Wolvie like a non-threat and KO'd him with a casual lovetap.

That matchup really depends on the writer.
it actaully doesent depend on the wrighter at all.

I mean your missing a huge part of the issue......the part were mister fantastic states thing got lucky that logan was dazed.

oh and the fact Logans healing factor has had major up grades to it

KK the Great
.......................demand us rise to what...............your standards are below ares. I actaully have to go back wards inorder to get to your standards.

When you say this, it is empty bluster. At no time in the past did you debate the way we do. "Going backward" would just take you back to a time before you started debating.

When I say it, I'm speaking literal fact. Your debate methodology is identical (minus the grammar) to what we were doing seven or eight years ago. "Going backward" would literally cause me to approach your style.

KK the Great
it actaully doesent depend on the wrighter at all.

It absolutely does.

It is just portrayed much more fanboyishly by--GET THIS--a different writer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When you say this, it is empty bluster. At no time in the past did you debate the way we do. "Going backward" would just take you back to a time before you started debating.

When I say it, I'm speaking literal fact. Your debate methodology is identical (minus the grammar) to what we were doing seven or eight years ago. "Going backward" would literally cause me to approach your style.

Then y do you bother to stay here if we are so " backwards"?

Deathstroke
What debate methodology does herochat use now? I don't really go over there that much.

Kurash

dur

Battlehammer
It absolutely does.

It is just portrayed much more fanboyishly by--GET THIS--a different writer.

actaully it doesent. since the writter even makes a point of mentioning that thing was lucky.

...............fanboyishly? Logans like all mutants powers have increased. They have been stated upgrades to his healing factor. They can't go backwards.

Meaning he now far harder to KO.

also if you go by the majority of the showings thing stands no chance of KOing Logan a single blow.

so instead of actaully debating you use cop out like it depends on the writer? Do't be rediculous. You could say that about any debate. so in theory debates on herochat are pointless since you can always just go "it depends on the writter".

so much for herochat being so superior in the way they debate.

Battlehammer

laughing

KK the Great
Then y do you bother to stay here if we are so " backwards"?

You're a spiritual person, right? Haven't you heard of missionary work?

Kurash

dur

KK the Great
actaully it doesent. since the writter even makes a point of mentioning that thing was lucky.

You keep saying that as though it means something.

Yes, fanboyishly.

When a guy has Wolverine crawl out of molten steel with his flesh entirely gone, that goes beyond a "good showing" for his healing factor into into the realm of ridiculous fanboy nonsense. How is he supposed to move with no muscles? A healing factor doesn't explain that. At all.

What does healing from damages have to do with being KO'd?

Yes, our nuance is superior to your simple-minded method.

TricksterPriest
For those bashing Darkseid, what about Seven Soldiers? How do you address that? wink

nvrbeenwthagirl

Like the Crusades. Which caused the death of millions?

KK the Great
For those bashing Darkseid, what about Seven Soldiers?

What about it?

KK the Great
Like the Crusades. Which caused the death of millions?

Sort of. But the only thing I can kill here is your spirit.

TricksterPriest
What about it?

Did you read it? Did you understand it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sort of. But the only thing I can kill here is your spirit.

Honey, I'm a black man who happens to be gay and a regular church goer. You aren't worthy. And you have not the power.

KK the Great
Did you read it? Did you understand it?

WHAT?

A-?

-BOUT?

IT?

Battlehammer
You keep saying that as though it means something.
............if the writter that had thing win said he one, becuase he was lucky Logan was dazed means quite a bit actaully..........

Yes, fanboyishly.

When a guy has Wolverine crawl out of molten steel with his flesh entirely gone, that goes beyond a "good showing" for his healing factor into into the realm of ridiculous fanboy nonsense. How is he supposed to move with no muscles? A healing factor doesn't explain that. At all..
.........what the hell does this have to do with anything? Do you see any one using it as evidence? Nope.

What does healing from damages have to do with being KO'd?..
............becuase he can heal many times fast then he use to be able to. Menaing he can take far more damage and keep on going......meaning when damage it heal almsot instantly so it makes a KO extremely difficult.

Yes, our nuance is superior to your simple-minded method.

so your debates are pointless...............since all any one has to say is it "depends on the writter"

yet your still trying to tell me thats some how superior to here how sad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHAT?

A-?

-BOUT?

IT?

Clearly you don't understand the scope of his power.

TricksterPriest
WHAT?

A-?

-BOUT?

IT? YOU DID NOT GET IT. Darkseid created an alternate earth with 6 billion people and trapped Mr. Miracle inside a sentient reality warp. Tell me, is such a feat within Thanos's power? stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
YOU DID NOT GET IT. Darkseid created an alternate earth with 6 billion people and trapped Mr. Miracle inside a sentient reality warp. Tell me, is such a feat within Thanos's power? stick out tongue
Bitched ALL of the new Gods, depowered them, held his earth in stasis of a black hole, and created MULTIPLE realities. ALL while NOT in possession of the ALE.

KK the Great
It seems like there's a rather important detail you pair of jokers are leaving out.

TricksterPriest
What, that Seven Soldiers isn't canon? WRONG! It IS canon, per Shilo Norman's appearence in Firestorm merged with his motherbox, WHICH HAPPENED IN SEVEN SOLDIERS!

KK the Great
Sorry. Not buying what you're selling.

I guess you'll have to go back to patting each other on the backs and preaching to the choir about Darkseid's multiversal omnipotence.

TricksterPriest
Nvr, Galan, or whoever has that issue of Firestorm, please post the image that confirms Seven Soldiers as canon. I can't seem to find it.

KK the Great
Nvr, Galan, or whoever has that issue of Firestorm, please post the image that confirms Seven Soldiers as canon. I can't seem to find it.

Yeah, good luck in your continued mission to make people believe Darkseid is a multiversal omnipotent being.

I'll bet it has worked out wonderfully for you thus far.

TricksterPriest
Multiversal? Nah. He's high end skyfather, with some feats that put him higher.

KK the Great
Multiversal? Nah. He's high end skyfather, with some feats that put him higher.

Please, don't downplay Darkseid. You're really showing off your ignorance of his feats.

What about that time he created multiple realities? Huh? What about that, smart guy?

TricksterPriest
People love to credit Odin with galaxy busting, etc. and he's a mere skyfather. If we went by highest feats, DS is better yes. But on average, high end skyfather is his level. Then again, can Odin solo the LSH?

KK the Great
Wow, why don't you downplay Darkseid's feats some more?

Skyfather, my ass. Can a skyfather create multiple realities?

TricksterPriest
You're digging your own grave. wink I PMed Galan for the scans. and as soon as he gets back to me, I'll slap your ass silly with the proof.

KK the Great
You're digging your own grave.

Why? Because you won't accept the truth that Darkseid is a multiversal omnipotent being?

As soon as Galan gets back, I'll slap your ass silly with the proof.

TricksterPriest
Got them.
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7705/shilo2ce4.th.jpg http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4976/shilo3ws8.th.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/5506/shilo1ol7.th.jpg

There's the proof. Choke on it. big grin

SpookySmurph
Anyways.

This so called "missionary work" is asinine, and caused by the elitist view of a single misled poster to believe he can paint us all with the same brush that Nvr and Trickster deserve.

You'll find that our rules allow for CIS, and for full capacity fighting ability. This doesn't mean that characters lack their regular inhibitions, but that said characters' actions are not going to be overruled by the financial needs of the comic company. We've all seen Superman use his powers effectively, and I've seen TONS of unimportant characters blitzed in comics. This just doesn't happen with big names, because Hulk getting punched into orbit doesn't happen in comics.

Furthermore, most characters take it slow against the Hulk at the beginning because his reputation is intimidating. "ZOMG, it's the mofo hulkster!!!"

However, coming from a different reality where the Hulk doesn't exist, I don't think Flash would take it that slow against him. Especially when they're essentially treating him like any other enemy, though still fully aware of his threat level.

THAT'S what our rules encompass. And I cannot see how Herochat holds superiority over us. We have more traffic, we have more actual debate, and people learn and do more than experimenting with different places to stick their dick.

KK the Great
The proof is in!

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7705/shilo2ce4.th.jpghttp://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4976/shilo3ws8.th.jpghttp://img77.imageshack.us/img77/5506/shilo1ol7.th.jpg

Now will you accept that Darkseid is a multiversal omnipotent being?

Badabing
The proof is in!

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7705/shilo2ce4.th.jpghttp://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4976/shilo3ws8.th.jpghttp://img77.imageshack.us/img77/5506/shilo1ol7.th.jpg

Now will you accept that Darkseid is a multiversal omnipotent being? dur

KK the Great
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

I know, right?

Now that I've proven--absolutely--that Darkseid is a multiversal omnipotent being, Trickster has gone noticeably quiet.

TricksterPriest
You were the one who argued against Seven Soldiers being canon. Had you actually read Seven Soldiers and those scans, the canonicity cannot be in doubt.

Hence, dur is the response you deserve.

The Mexican
........your rediculous. wwh has done nothing that would suggest he could beat superman or that he is even close to his power There is beating Doctor Strange who was channeling Zom's power. Beating an Iron Man wearing armor that was stated to be more powerful than the one he fought King Thor in. One shotting Thing and Ares. Taking on teams of X Men, stopping Juggernaut, beating Black Bolt.

quanchi112
People love to credit Odin with galaxy busting, etc. and he's a mere skyfather. If we went by highest feats, DS is better yes. But on average, high end skyfather is his level. Then again, can Odin solo the LSH? Would Odin lose to Superman twice? Nope. See how that works. Get out of here with your losh logic. Ill use my superman logic to negate your losh crap.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>