batman vs jason vorhees & michael myers (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Batman dont have his costume or his utility belt. No equipment for batman. Just regular bruce.

Jason have a long knife (forgot how to spell it, machedie). Im just going to say ax for now.

Michael myer has a long butcher knife.

Can bruce survive.

Barbarian Shams
Jason freaken rips Bruce Wayne in half with his superhuman strength. Michael could be put down H2H, but he would have to be dealt with quickly and he would have to be disarmed.

superkronick92
Batman, disarms Jason, then uses his knife mow both of them down

Kurash
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Jason freaken rips Bruce Wayne in half with his superhuman strength. Michael could be put down H2H, but he would have to be dealt with quickly and he would have to be disarmed.

michaels strength > jason

and yes, bruce just disarms and screws them both up

Bouboumaster
Jason strenght >>>> Michael's >>> Bruce Wayne

Michael have more endurance, but Jason got a heeling factor. Anyway, Bruce is dead.

PRAYERRUN
The way Michael and Jason keep coming back, it would be just like battling The Joker or Ra's Al Gul. I think that Bruce barely survives, but not if he tries too fight them hand too hand.

Kurash
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Jason strenght >>>> Michael's >>> Bruce Wayne

Michael have more endurance, but Jason got a heeling factor. Anyway, Bruce is dead.

what puts jasons strength over michaels?

Bouboumaster
You could get the answer there:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=-7mZ_nlAncg

or there

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=TTIxot4kFQ8
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=x1CtEZHqOJY

Jason is simply the man:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=YPd0IAlo8iI

Kurash
and i dont see anything that puts him above michael, nor have i ever since im a huge horror fan and have seen all of there movies

PRAYERRUN
Batman looses this one without his gear.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bruce Wayne uses his wits to make Jason and Michael kill each other.

Bouboumaster
I seen all the movies of Jason, Michael, Freddy, Chucky... I have to listen two of Leatherface, and I've only listened 1 of Pinhead.

Of what I've seen, the most powerful here in term of strenght is and without doubt Jason.

What's the biggest feat of Michael? Pull up a dude with his bear hand? In Jason vs Freddy, Jason lift up a ****in' big "I-don't-know-what-the-hell-it-is" to free himself. He also one-shotted a boxer with one punch. The guy's head quit is friggin' shoulder!

In endurance, I would go with Freddy. BUT Jason have a healing factor. If they would go in fight, Jason should go out being the winner.

Kurash
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I seen all the movies of Jason, Michael, Freddy, Chucky... I have to listen two of Leatherface, and I've only listened 1 of Pinhead.

Of what I've seen, the most powerful here in term of strenght is and without doubt Jason.

What's the biggest feat of Michael? Pull up a dude with his bear hand? In Jason vs Freddy, Jason lift up a ****in' big "I-don't-know-what-the-hell-it-is" to free himself. He also one-shotted a boxer with one punch. The guy's head quit is friggin' shoulder!

In endurance, I would go with Freddy. BUT Jason have a healing factor. If they would go in fight, Jason should go out being the winner.

youre talkin about where he lifted that thing up in dream world? Well I think Nightmare on Elm Street 3 proved that anything is possible in dream world even against Freddy. That one guy had higher strength feats in dream world than Jason did, but was he that strong in real life? No.

Michaels best strength feat? Id say pushing his thumb while laying down on a bed after being in a coma for like 10 years through a mans skull. He didnt push with his arm or extend to gather more force, he simply grabbed the mans head, placed his thumb in the center of his forehead and pushed his thumb forward through his skull. Pretty impressive.

Yeah Jason knocked a guys head off only after being puched about 30 times in the head, and odnt say these werent having an effect on Jason because he was taking steps back after every single punch. Had the rooftop of the building been smaller Jason would have fallen off the top. This was an 18 year old amateur boxer. Michael has a muich better H2H record even though he was taken out by Busta Rhymes but if you put Jason in the same environment he would have gone out the window too. Michael has also shown close range blocking as well as dodging.

Jason does have a healing factor but hes easier to stop than Michael. Jason rolls over the hood of a car, hes out for 10 minutes . . . Michael gets hit head on and doesnt move, hes up within about 30 seconds. Michael's body has also never been destroyed, Jason has, and they have felt the same punishment. The amount of damage Micahel took from the police force is comparable to what jason took in Jason Goes to Hell

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kurash
youre talkin about where he lifted that thing up in dream world? Well I think Nightmare on Elm Street 3 proved that anything is possible in dream world even against Freddy. That one guy had higher strength feats in dream world than Jason did, but was he that strong in real life? No.

Michaels best strength feat? Id say pushing his thumb while laying down on a bed after being in a coma for like 10 years through a mans skull. He didnt push with his arm or extend to gather more force, he simply grabbed the mans head, placed his thumb in the center of his forehead and pushed his thumb forward through his skull. Pretty impressive.

Yeah Jason knocked a guys head off only after being puched about 30 times in the head, and odnt say these werent having an effect on Jason because he was taking steps back after every single punch. Had the rooftop of the building been smaller Jason would have fallen off the top. This was an 18 year old amateur boxer. Michael has a muich better H2H record even though he was taken out by Busta Rhymes but if you put Jason in the same environment he would have gone out the window too. Michael has also shown close range blocking as well as dodging.

Jason does have a healing factor but hes easier to stop than Michael. Jason rolls over the hood of a car, hes out for 10 minutes . . . Michael gets hit head on and doesnt move, hes up within about 30 seconds. Michael's body has also never been destroyed, Jason has, and they have felt the same punishment. The amount of damage Micahel took from the police force is comparable to what jason took in Jason Goes to Hell Haha Busta did beat his butt but seriously i would rank them around the same level. The new Michael Myers muscle the hell out of Joe grizzly rough 6'8-6-10 260?

Kurash
yeah hes like 6'8 250

the same guy who played sabretooth

Deathstroke
In F vs. J, Jason has a pretty good strength feat when he throws Freddy about 75 feet through the air into another cabin. He also punches him about 30 feet away later in the fight.

Kurash
Originally posted by Deathstroke
In F vs. J, Jason has a pretty good strength feat when he throws Freddy about 75 feet through the air into another cabin. He also punches him about 30 feet away later in the fight.

yes they were, although i think that movie proved hes a sh*tty fighter

iceman24567
yes they were, although i think that movie proved hes a sh*tty fighter Not really that bad just slow and bulky but decent fighter he does kill people.

Kurash
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not really that bad just slow and bulky but decent fighter he does kill people.

i dont think killing people qualifies him as a decent fighter if youve ever seen the way he kills

and i do think it made him look like a bad fighter since he basically got it handed to him by Freddy

Hazsekswthurmom
Jason has also smashed a girls face threw metal, grabbed a man by his arm and ripped it off by throwing him, folded a man in half(like a bed), and twisted a girls head off with his bare hand. Micheal has never shown the ability to dismember his victims, in such a way.

Kurash
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Jason has also smashed a girls face threw metal, grabbed a man by his arm and ripped it off by throwing him, folded a man in half(like a bed), and twisted a girls head off with his bare hand. Micheal has never shown the ability to dismember his victims, in such a way.

does michael try to dismember them? Hes more of just a slash kind of guy, but he does show some strength when he has too, like walking through reinforced doors without them hindering his movement whatsoever (he didnt use his hands to push these doors, he just kept walkin as if they werent there)

Hazsekswthurmom
I would also like to point out that the fight in Fvj, was completely ridiculous. Freddy has been beaten physically by teens, yet when he faced Jason some how he was able to avoid being torn to shreds. I find it a little out of character, for Jason not to have killed him quick and brutal, like he does with all of his victims. I call bullshit on that one.

Hazsekswthurmom
does michael try to dismember them? Hes more of just a slash kind of guy, but he does show some strength when he has too, like walking through reinforced doors without them hindering his movement whatsoever (he didnt use his hands to push these doors, he just kept walkin as if they werent there) I only recall him walking threw glass. While impressive, I wouldn't say that puts him on par with Jason. And whenever he tries to choke one of his victims, he has to put a little strength into it. I've seen Jason do better, with little effort.

Kurash
I would also like to point out that the fight in Fvj, was completely ridiculous. Freddy has been beaten physically by teens, yet when he faced Jason some how he was able to avoid being torn to shreds. I find it a little out of character, for Jason not to have killed him quick and brutal, like he does with all of his victims. I call bullshit on that one.

i think it was because Freddy actually wanted to try and take Jason down for good and wasnt messing around with him like he does everyone else, Freddy has never seriously fought anyone, even when in the real world. In the first film he wasnt concerned with Nancy because he just wanted her mom, then he basically just disapeared into dreamworld after nancy said she didnt beleive in him (which we learned at the end of the movie ahd no effect on Freddy and he was just messin with her). In the 2nd movie he whipped everyones ass who tried to touch him in the real world, the third movie he whipped a cop in real world in skeleton mode. I dont think he got pulled out again until number 6 where i think he was trapped by his daughter and blown up, and he was hesitant to kill her because she was his daughter (i might be mistaken i havent seen that one in a long time)

Kurash
I only recall him walking threw glass. While impressive, I wouldn't say that puts him on par with Jason. And whenever he tries to choke one of his victims, he has to put a little strength into it. I've seen Jason do better, with little effort.

glass door where he broke the steel off of it and a reinforced insane asylum door (primarily made of wood) in resurrection

also he really hasnt had trouble choking since the first movie, and hes been mass powered up since then

KMC_Drifter
Jason also threw some kid out of the cornfield in J vs. F. That kid had to fly several hundred feet before landing. Also, in Jason X....Jason took out a well trained team of futuristic soldiers, like they were nothing....Jason X also punched the head off of an android in that movie.

Kurash
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Jason also threw some kid out of the cornfield in J vs. F. That kid had to fly several hundred feet before landing. Also, in Jason X....Jason took out a well trained team of futuristic soldiers, like they were nothing....Jason X also punched the head off of an android in that movie.

ultimate jason punched the head off of the android and jason got a major jump on that team of special forces, only to be taken out by an untrained chick with a shotgun shortly after that fight because she actually knew he was there. Plus that movie was 200 years in the future, who knows how much stronger he had gotten over time? If you had a Halloween movie 200 years in the future Michael would be unstoppable since the Curse of Throns grows stronger over time

Kurash
ill admit Jason's showing in FVJ were impressive, but he was partly amped to make the main fight seem more interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.