Baal "The Lord of Destruction" VS. Bowser "The Koopa King"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rader
Baal gets all of his minions, and duplicating ability, Bowser gets all of his minions, his breath weapon, and the Star Rod from "paper mario" which makes him pretty much invincible.
Through mass I see Bowser's minions beating Baal's, but then Baal and his duplicate killing all of them. Bowser with the Star Rod would be pretty hard to beat, even for the Lord of Destruction, and I see it coming to a draw 9/10, 1/10 Bowser wins.

Diamond Kisses
The only power Baal has is duplicate? smile

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser wins, he is older and better, and has more ability's then just fire breathe and don't forget homing fire, as well as his 8 kooplings, bowser is a classic and to be fair one of the best villains in video game history, he takes it.

Diamond Kisses
With all powers, Baal butcher Bowser, but if Baal only get to use duplicate then he does not have much to say about things stick out tongue His duplicate is only good if he get to use other abilities as well smile

shin_gear
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
With all powers, Baal butcher Bowser, but if Baal only get to use duplicate then he does not have much to say about things stick out tongue His duplicate is only good if he get to use other abilities as well smile hug

Diamond Kisses
lion

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser would win, you forget Bowser has more tricks up his sleeve, other then just fire also if you forget, bowser is a master of magic, able to create false Bowser's amoung other thing's like turning people into hills and cloud's.

Diamond Kisses
Did you know that Baal can turn people inside out with one single spell? stick out tongue

Did you know that he can drain magic?

Did you know that he can teleport?

Did you know that he can summon tentacles to tangle his opponents?

Did you know that he can be in close combat or distance, depending on his mood? If he wants to fight someone at a distance, he makes that happen and if he wants to be close then so be it stick out tongue

shin_gear
Wow...Bowser gets owned, so badly. This isn't even a fight to be honest.

Burning thought
exactley what DK says

shin_gear
What about me? Foofie!

Diamond Kisses
You were right as well, shin_gear hug

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser could win, you underestimate him.

Diamond Kisses
How could he possibly win? I explained why Baal would crush him, now explain why I am underestimating him yes

Neo Darkhalen
Because you fail to identify, bowser's other skills, other then fire breathe that and he would have his children and two magikoopa's to gang up on him.

Diamond Kisses
I know about Bowser's powers. I have ran most Mario games trough along with both Smash Broos games yes I fail to see how he could possibly stand a chance against Lord of Destruction shrug

Neo Darkhalen
don't doubt my knowledge of the mario games, just saying bowser has a large arsenal and many tricks to rely on, besides Bowser is older and a gaming classic.

Diamond Kisses
Baal has been around for quite some time as well, but being old and a classic does not aid him in battle shrug

His powers are vastly greater than Bowser's yes

Remindme
Baal wins in a warpstomp, i'm not even gonig to dignify this with a reason

Neo Darkhalen
I still say Bowser, but if you believe, Baal will win good for you.

Diamond Kisses
I ask again, WHY will Bowser win? What does he possibly hold in his arsenal that will make Baal die? ermm

Remindme
Baal could laugh himself to death.....

Diamond Kisses
He could litteraly slay Bowser with a point of his finger stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Doubtful, he would be turned into a goomba before he had the chance.

Diamond Kisses
And do WHAT? ermm What is it that Bowser can do that will slay Baal?

Remindme
A better fight would be Bowser vs A Single Hell Bovine

Neo Darkhalen
Many things, Listen Diamond Kisses, Remindme, I am not here to fight with you, I will discuss this with you, but in my opinion Bowser would win, and that may be because of two factor's. but you will never change my opinion, nor will you get me to admit Bowser will loose.

Remindme
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Many things, Listen Diamond Kisses, Remindme, I am not here to fight with you, I will discuss this with you, but in my opinion Bowser would win, and that may be because of two factor's. but you will never change my opinion, nor will you get me to admit Bowser will loose.

Great you have decided Bowser will will for reasons you can't explain, right.

That's not debating, that's denial

Neo Darkhalen
With all due respect, why did you create this thread since it is obviously one sided, and we have two Baal fans, Listen I have many reasons why he would win, but you two would just plat them down, I shall ask this thread to be closed since it is obviously one sided, and inhabited by fans who cannot bare the thought of Bowser winning.

Diamond Kisses
I can accept the thought of Bowser winning if you can give it a decent reason ermm Only the creator of the thread can close it, by the way yes

If you have so many reasons why he can win, why not bring some of them up? We are taking forth a peaceful number of reasons why Baal can win but all you do is reclaim that Bowser will win. You do not even try to elaborate why, even though I have asked you thrice about it.

Neo Darkhalen
The MOD'S CAN AS WELL, Bowser has magic to aid him, Ultimate amount of soldier's, Charge, Electric shock power, Fire and Homing fire, Protective shell that can also ram people, the ability to transform into GIGA BOWSER, make fake copy's of himself, loud shrieks, grow to massive sizes, use his tail to attack, Kooplings to contend with, Transform others.

Diamond Kisses
Of course the mods can, but you can not request it closed just because you dislike the fact that Baal will win ermm

Baal drain magic, so the fact that Bowser has magic does not aid him much. Baal can heal himself, he can summon armies of demons that he himself forged out of the darkness. He has attacks of fire, cold, energy and pure physical strength. He can duplicate himself and have two Baal spamming magic at once. His powerful voice can make people cower. He can summon tentacles to tangle others and he can use a vast attack spell that turn the target inside out. He can launch Bowser against a wall and keep him surpressed against it trough the entire fight, having minions destroy him while his copy spam him with destructive anti-magic abilities stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
I have no idea who Baal is soooo...... good luck to you and your crazy tenticle friend I still say Bowser, but come on this thread is not fair, but whatever like I said Bowser will always win, because he is a Classic and older, Classic villains are always respected more, and he is part of a great series.

Diamond Kisses
You do not know who Baal is? Yet you so strongly believe that Bowser will win? ermm

Check their respect thread out yes

Diamond Kisses
Baal, Lord of Destruction is the final boss of Diablo 2 stick out tongue He is quite the oldie too, you know big grin

Diamond Kisses
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t464292.html

-k8yrozfx1M

Burning thought
i dont know how old bowser is but as DK Diablo series is old as well, as is its characters far more powerful than mario chracters from what ive seen. lords of hell vs colourful mushroom enemies and weird looking turtle dragons..hmmm...

If you dont know who baal is yet you so strongly back up the lame turtle lizard then your a fanboy whos not debating, your simply denie everything even though you dont know the character, Baal simply shoots his stream fo death nad Koopa implodes

Neo Darkhalen
Oh him I know him, just not by name I see.

Diamond Kisses
And you still so strongly believe in Bowser? ermm

Neo Darkhalen
I like Bowser, what can I say?

Diamond Kisses
That Bowser is outpowered shrug

If you like Bowser even near as much as I do, then you can do nothing but admit that he is out over his head smile

Neo Darkhalen
I like Bowser more then you.

Diamond Kisses
Then you, trough logic should know more than me about him and I know he does not stand a chance shrug

shin_gear
I like Bowser more then you. How can you like..a fictional character more than a sweet nice girl like DK?!

Wierd to say the least. ermm

Neo Darkhalen
I don't like people like that.

shin_gear
I like her like that. 31

A lot. 313

And I mean a lot. 131

Neo Darkhalen
I see, I don't like girls like that, in fact I have never nor will I ever love anyone, never had feelings for anyone and I like that.

shin_gear
sad

Neo Darkhalen
Well I have not, I don't like people like that, I am not gay but I see people as friends nothing more and if people don't want to be friends well....

I have NEVER loved anyone.

Diamond Kisses
What does that have to do with anything? No offense, Neo, but I do not think people care much ermm

Bowser lose! Bigtime!

Neo Darkhalen
Just telling, your little friend, Bowser Win's, and thank you for being polite btw not many people are like that, thank you for the courtesy but Bowser still wins.

And I don't care I put it because I wanted to.

Diamond Kisses
I know Bowser and I know Baal and I know that Bowser is screwed. I have asked for you to bring up a reason why Baal would lose, but you always avoid replying decent to that question ermm

Neo Darkhalen
I have given you your reason, oh forget it just

Whatever.........

Diamond Kisses
No. You gave me his feats, but no reason ermm

His feats is far from enough to match Baal, so there has to be something more to it than just his powers smile

Neo Darkhalen
Do you want me to say Baal wins so that we can stop this.

Bowser would win because he uses his many abilities to destroy our friend.

But Baal is a god and could never be destroyed, even though Gannon, Hyper sonic, Giga Bowser, and A few others would destroy him, as the great Dr. Wily say's I give up. even though Baal ain't that powerful nor that great.

Diamond Kisses
Baal is not a God stick out tongue He is an arch demon yes

Neo Darkhalen
Wow we have made 3 pages, I am surprised it lasted this long, well done everyone.

I shall continue our mindless, pointless debate at a later time.

Diamond Kisses
Me too ermm I thought everyone would have agreed Baal would win by now no expression

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by rader
Baal gets all of his minions, and duplicating ability, Bowser gets all of his minions, his breath weapon, and the Star Rod from "paper mario" which makes him pretty much invincible.
Through mass I see Bowser's minions beating Baal's, but then Baal and his duplicate killing all of them. Bowser with the Star Rod would be pretty hard to beat, even for the Lord of Destruction, and I see it coming to a draw 9/10, 1/10 Bowser wins.

Baal's minions alone would give Bowser a fight for his money..

espiemerl
Bowser

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser wins

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by espiemerl
Bowser Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Bowser wins

Nope..

Neo Darkhalen
Yep, Fanboy.

Darth Extecute
Yep, Fanboy. Says the fanboy..

Burning thought
so 2 fanboys (said such because the only reason they choose the weak @ss turtle lizard is because they like him more roll eyes (sarcastic) ) is the only vote Turtle lizard gets....

Baal has teleportating, power to blast a being inside out, can summon seemingly infnite amounts of tentacles that stick through bodies, or hold them at bay, and can use both ice and fire attacks (possibly lightning) can drain magic so bowser would end up unable to use anything other than his claws to "try" and attack baal, who can teleport out of range anytime the big oath tries to do anything...then smash him with magic OR even better he can blood mana curse the guy so he damages himself with his own spells...

both Esp and Darkhalen fail.....

Darth Extecute
This has to be my favorite part..

I have no idea who Baal is soooo...... good luck to you and your crazy tenticle friend I still say Bowser, but come on this thread is not fair, but whatever like I said Bowser will always win, because he is a Classic and older, Classic villains are always respected more, and he is part of a great series.

Burning thought
the big problem is, even if it came down to popularity vote (which is not "supposed" to happen unless the thread says its only populaity) but this is a fight. But as i was saying Baal is a lord of hell, like a demon king, Diablo games are some of the greaters games around, perhaps nearly as successful as starcraft (Darkhalen you may not know these titles, their 15+ games) and some of the fans are likely to outstrip bowsers fans, maybe not Sonic, Mario..etc etc but the 3 primes are some of the best respected i think in a lot of the gaming community (they should be anyway)

but as i say, its not popularity, its a fight..Bowser has no chance.

Darth Extecute
People dont know it, but many of the Blizzard creatures, characters and villains are greatly Godlike in strength.. The main villains in respective game is horribly powerful, and Baal is no exception.. He probably give most game characters a great run for their money, and most likely defeat anyone below aspect level in Warcraft.. Sure there are characters out there that has advantages against Baal..

However, Bowser isn't one of them.. Bowser is a character that to a certain level rely on his size and raw power.. he fail at this point against Baal.. in order to beat Baal, I say you require speed.. Something Bowser lack..

Burning thought
aye, the 3 prime evils, especially Diablo in the lore itself are over the top, however their actualy feats are unkown, but we know their incredible powerful.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
People dont know it, but many of the Blizzard creatures, characters and villains are greatly Godlike in strength.. The main villains in respective game is horribly powerful, and Baal is no exception.. He probably give most game characters a great run for their money, and most likely defeat anyone below aspect level in Warcraft.. Sure there are characters out there that has advantages against Baal..

However, Bowser isn't one of them.. Bowser is a character that to a certain level rely on his size and raw power.. he fail at this point against Baal.. in order to beat Baal, I say you require speed.. Something Bowser lack..

This has to be the best bit

You are more of a fanboy.

Darth Extecute

I'm a fanboy, yes.. I love the Blizzard creations.. Probably the greatest blizzard fanboy at this forum..

Am I a blind fanboy? Nope..

I'm glad you appreciate my post, though.. I believe I got most of it into it

Burning thought

the defination i think of a fanboy in the forum is someone who blindly without giving reasons (your posts) for a character to win....

what me and Darth are doing, we are fans, theres a diffrence, we like the characters we debate so we give reasons which is important.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
the defination i think of a fanboy in the forum is someone who blindly without giving reasons (your posts) for a character to win....

what me and Darth are doing, we are fans, theres a diffrence, we like the characters we debate so we give reasons which is important.

Diamond Kisses
You should not debate against Neo stick out tongue He does not deserve your posts, guys. He will not listen anyway and he will not even try counter it, so there is no reason to even bother big grin

Neo Darkhalen
I knew Baal would win, I just wanted to test you fan boy's it is so amusing to watch you get angry over your precious Make believe character's, One thing is for sure though Gannon would rip your Baal apart, Man how people get so devoted to sprites and pixels it is quite sad, by the way this disinclines you DK, see ya later you fanatic's you hahaha, but like I said Gannon would tear him apart, how sad some of you are.

Thanks for the polite debate DK, the only one with manners, respect and kindness, some of you are deeply lacking.

hahahahahaha how deeply amusing Baal would concur all.

Darth Extecute
I knew Baal would win, I just wanted to test you fan boy's it is so amusing to watch you get angry over your precious Make believe character's, One thing is for sure though Gannon would rip your Baal apart, Man how people get so devoted to sprites and pixels it is quite sad, by the way this disinclines you DK, see ya later you fanatic's you hahaha, but like I said Gannon would tear him apart, how sad some of you are.

Thanks for the polite debate DK, the only one with manners, respect and kindness, some of you are deeply lacking.

hahahahahaha how deeply amusing Baal would concur all.

Oh yes.. you certainly got me mad.. I get mad over pointless black and white all the time..

Neo Darkhalen
Never said you did, now did I?

Just over Baal losing.

Burning thought
who got mad.... confused .... laughing nobody as i thought

Diamond Kisses
Maybe Neo did, because no one backed his beloved character up hmm

Neo Darkhalen
I don't care much, to be honest.

rader
Star rod people. INVINCIBILITY. Bowser has more of a chance than you people think. Baal may not even be able to hurt Bowser, but Bowser might not be able to hurt Baal, So I'm giving this to Bowser 1/10, and a tie 9/10. BTW Bowser does have a descent amount more minions, at least in the video games.

Violent2Dope
Baal stomps Bowser...Ganon vs. Baal was a fight...this ISN'T.

Cosmic Cube
Invinicibility does make for stupid threads. So does Super speed.

Darth Extecute
Star rod people. INVINCIBILITY. Bowser has more of a chance than you people think. Baal may not even be able to hurt Bowser, but Bowser might not be able to hurt Baal, So I'm giving this to Bowser 1/10, and a tie 9/10. BTW Bowser does have a descent amount more minions, at least in the video games.

And Baal doesnt? The number of minions Baal has, greatly exceed Bowsers..

MadMel
darkhalen, in response to your "bowser is older" crap..
baal is one of the three prime evils, who have existed as long a the earth has...that brings them up to the millions, if not billions of years age group
bowser hasnt got a chance against someone as powerful as baal, who could simply make bowser deaf by his voice alone, and when bowser clutches his bleeding ears in pain baal stomps him....hard

Neo Darkhalen
So Bowser, Is older in terms of games, and since he is a classic, Bowser wins, plus the Star rod, Bowser wins Mel, you fanboy's are so funny when you get angry LOL.

Diamond Kisses
So because Pacman is more of an classic and older than all Blizzard, Capcom and Marvel characters, that means he defeat them? stick out tongue

Burning thought
you fanboy's are so funny when you get angry LOL

yes you are quite funny when you get angry, and over something like a turtle lizard

Neo Darkhalen
I am not angry, trust me I am not angry.

Burning thought
I am not angry, trust me I am not angry.

neither am i...so....who are you calling angry, none of these people are angry at all from reading their posts...infact none of these people are fanboys, your the fanboy and theres obvious evidence to show this

Neo Darkhalen
Not really,to be fair they don't want Bowser to win, As for Bowser I like him, just not that much.

So......

Burning thought
Not really,to be fair they don't want Bowser to win, As for Bowser I like him, just not that much.

So......

not neccerily, i dont care about Bowser winning if i belived he "could" win, your argument in the fight (which is what it is, an actual battle, not a popularity contest) is that becuase Kooper is in an older game he wins..thats not how it works, its their power

Baal the lord of destruction is too strong for bowser to actually defeat.

Neo Darkhalen
Neither do I, there not real so who cares.

Burning thought
Neither do I, there not real so who cares.

many people care, many things are not real but fiction is some of the most populour things in the world, rarely does someone not like a bit of fiction, so yes, a lot of people care, i care, most people who post in this forum care otherwise why would they post....

Neo Darkhalen
I care, I like fiction, but some people become obsessed and that's no healthy (I would be one of them) btw, also I am not argueing with you nor I am I going to start fighting you, relax man.

MadMel
so why are you even in the VG versus then??

Neo Darkhalen
I like Games, allot and I like the Off-topic forum, also I like some of the non biased and even field Vs. that some people post.

rader
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
And Baal doesnt? The number of minions Baal has, greatly exceed Bowsers..
Ok I have played Diablo 2 and I've seen Baal's number of minions. They take about 5 minutes to clear out. Bowser has games and games of minions, many unique such as Kamek, the witch lady, to the Koopa bros., and dozens of other bosses from dozens of other games. He owns castle after castle full of minion, and for the sake of arguement he could easily send a couple dozen Bob-ombs after Baal's minions, and still have hundreds to spare. Kamek is just his head witch, hes got plenty more witches. I believe Bowser wins, through the minions alone, and he doesn't have to break a sweat.

Violent2Dope
Oh shit, we're counting minions in this fight? Bowser's minions beat the shit out of Baal's.

rader
yeah bro, did you read the original post? bowser has minions upon minions...

MadMel
I like Games, allot and I like the Off-topic forum, also I like some of the non biased and even field Vs. that some people post.
the only person being biased in this thread is you erm
bowser wins because hes a classic? please roll eyes (sarcastic)

and while it is true that bowser has more minions, baal's are much more powerful (not counting the bosses like kamek, who is more powerful), and can resurrect their own dead..

Neo Darkhalen
To be fair, nothing in this thread indicates I am being biased.

Do you know what Biased means, MM as you have used it in the incorrect context of your post.

Burning thought
Baal doesnt need minions, everyones forgetting Baal has a seemingly infnite number of appendatches he can summon at will, think about it, thousands of long spikelike arms pouring out of the ground slicing through bowsers minions, it will be a blood bath

Neo Darkhalen
Do Bowsers minions bleed?

No, But I can see what you are saying BT

espiemerl
IT'S B.-O.-W.-S.-E.-R. BECAUSE HE'LL PUT HIM ON FIRE!

Burning thought
sillyness, when baal can teleport in an instant?.....Bowser WILL be put on fire himself, and frozen....and when Bowser even tries to do fire attacks hell damage himself due to blood mana, thats not if Baal has not already drained bowsers magic away..then theres the case of there being 2 Baals

Baal has major resistances as well to fire.

Diamond Kisses
Ok I have played Diablo 2 and I've seen Baal's number of minions. They take about 5 minutes to clear out. Bowser has games and games of minions, many unique such as Kamek, the witch lady, to the Koopa bros., and dozens of other bosses from dozens of other games. He owns castle after castle full of minion, and for the sake of arguement he could easily send a couple dozen Bob-ombs after Baal's minions, and still have hundreds to spare. Kamek is just his head witch, hes got plenty more witches. I believe Bowser wins, through the minions alone, and he doesn't have to break a sweat.

Five minutes my ass stick out tongue

Baal's minions equal the entire fifth act along with the fact that he can summon forth minions from any act. Also, quantity does not necessarily beat quality. I would say that Baal has near or even more minions than Bowser AND minions far beyond what Bowser minions in power.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Five minutes my ass stick out tongue

Baal's minions equal the entire fifth act along with the fact that he can summon forth minions from any act. Also, quantity does not necessarily beat quality. I would say that Baal has near or even more minions than Bowser AND minions far beyond what Bowser minions in power. hug

Burning thought
indeed and also what are people calling bowsers minions, the usless little mushrooms "zomg their gonna own baal"..lmao...jokers

Sado-sama
They would. Just one of them can pwn omniverses on its own...

...I'm serious. pissed

MadMel

Do you know what Biased means, MM as you have used it in the incorrect context of your post.
ok, lemme use a different one
your being biased against baal because you like bowser better

is that better?

Diamond Kisses

Excuse me but what did you say just there? I think you misstyped or something angel

I like Bowser, what can I say?

Diamond Kisses
Here is the academical meaning of bias big grin

MadMel
BAM! stick out tongue

InnerRise
haermm

Priceless Thread Material.

Baal wins by the way.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Darth Extecute
omg laughing out loud

this thread gave me some good laughs..

Furion
Baal makes Fat people explode by pointing his finger at them. Baal wins.

Becci
Shame on you, Neo Darkhalen no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.