S02E08 - Four Months Ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove

Mairuzu
Cannot wait... finally!

T.M
Was Peter using Monica's muscle mimicry...?

Strangelove
Either that or he was using Isaac's ability again.

T.M
Must be Monica's ability.. his eyes don't look like that when he paints.

Eyes Painting.
http://heroeswiki.com/images/2/28/Powers_peter.jpg

Peters eye in the clip..
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6244/peterseyefs4.jpg

Looks more like Monica's ability.

Cant wait for this episode now.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by T.M
Must be Monica's ability.. his eyes don't look like that when he paints.

Eyes Painting.
http://heroeswiki.com/images/2/28/Powers_peter.jpg

Peters eye in the clip..
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6244/peterseyefs4.jpg

Looks more like Monica's ability.

Cant wait for this episode now. It could be both... BUT if you notice... when sylar did a few of the future paintings, and at the end of season 1... he saw the future in his eyes before he painted

Captain REX
Peter is using Isaac's precognitive ability, not Monica's muscle memory.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Captain REX
Peter is using Isaac's precognitive ability, not Monica's muscle memory.

yep

this happened four months ago, Monica didn't had her power back then... and there's no way Peter could have met Monica, he was locked up

S_D_J
spoilers from Kristin @ E!

UvHjEYe5DW0

WHAT LIES AHEAD

Or Rather, What Lies Behind? This is the big question that is answered in the next episode, which flashes back four months to the night of the big boom. In this episode, you fall head over heels for Kristen Bell as Elle, because she's hilarious and mischievous and just all-around awesome. And, oh yeah, did I mention she and Milo kiss?! Gaaaah! Sign me up for freeze frame on that one. We also learn that D.L. did not die when we thought he did but rather indirectly at the hands of Niki's new alter ego: a naughty school girl. (I know. Sign you fellas up for freeze frame on that!)

Bloody Good Twist: Claire's got some serious mojo (read: blood) that can indeed save the world. You didn't think that good ol' slogan of yesterseason was already played out, didya? Long live the bloody good cheerleader who can save the world! And in fact, I'm told she'll rescue at least two main characters in the coming month. Righteous.

West Gets Beheaded! Just kidding. But I hope so.

Maya Is Worse than Sylar: As least as far as body count. You'll see!!

T.M
Originally posted by Mairuzu
It could be both... BUT if you notice... when sylar did a few of the future paintings, and at the end of season 1... he saw the future in his eyes before he painted

Good point.. I forgot about that.

S_D_J
3 clips from "Four Months Ago"

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html

Captain REX
I wonder how Bob knows everything. Probably just Linderman's involvement with the Company?

Mairuzu
Seven and a half more hours!

Captain REX
Six hours in these parts.

Mairuzu
yup.... 6 now... really looking forward to this ep. yes

AstroFan
Damn, where are yall? I only have 3. lol

InnerRise
3 More Hours.

w00t

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Captain REX
The Pacific Coast, why? stick out tongue

AstroFan
Oh, you're one of those. ermm

stick out tongue

Mairuzu
you mean.. the best smile

Captain REX
Obviously that's what he means. stick out tongue

InnerRise
you mean.. the best smile The best get to see it first and then laugh at the unfortunates an hour later.

happy

Captain REX
Yeah, true...

Mairuzu
Originally posted by InnerRise
The best get to see it first and then laugh at the unfortunates an hour later.

happy

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... But why would it matter if you see it first?

InnerRise
Why would living on the Pacific Coast make you the best? Why does that matter? If you can answer that....then you've got your answer. wink

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

InnerRise
Episode.......Excellent............Want.............More...............Giggity...Giggity....Goodroolio

EDIT: Answers.........Answers...........Give..Me..More....GOogiTy..gOodroolio

EDIT:Mmoooorrrreeeeeee....youpi

EDIT: droolio

Ordained
droolio Me+Heroes=inlove

O...M...G...!!!

BEST EPISODE YET!!!

I do think that they should have had more info in this episode than just Peter, Niki and her family and Maya y Alejandro.

Other than that, *look back at top*

Darth Vicious
I wonder if the blood transfusion will give the recipient more powers.

HueyFreeman
Its ok. Still doesn't have the level of intensity of season one though. I have a hard time seeing Kensei as a threat.

AstroFan
So does anyone care about the Mexican incest twins? I want to fast forward every time they are on. I hope Sylar takes their brains soon.

Blax_Hydralisk
Same here. All the new characters are.. lacking, honestly. Except for the black girl with the Sharingan *ducks and runs*

Mairuzu
Wow. really is the best episode yet...

I would like to know.. does Adam claire and peter even have to eat? wouldn't they get Energy without having to eat? And is it possible they can run and never get tired? hmm

Finally! i know wtf is going on now!

Mairuzu
Why would living on the Pacific Coast make you the best? Why does that matter? If you can answer that....then you've got your answer. wink

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Was a joke roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
We're the best because they made an (obnoxious) television show about my old high school. no expression

Now we know what happened to Peter and Nathan and DL and Niki and more about Elle...

...but they completely missed the whole "What happened to Sylar?" bit and anything regarding Matt's divorce.

Mairuzu
they missed a lot but i still got a lot of answeres

Captain REX
I was pleased with post-bomb fallout for Peter and Nathan. The tale of DL was sad, and entirely Niki's fault. People are going to like her less than they already do...

Decent episode, all in all.

Blax_Hydralisk
Wow. really is the best episode yet...

I would like to know.. does Adam claire and peter even have to eat? wouldn't they get Energy without having to eat? And is it possible they can run and never get tired? hmm

Finally! i know wtf is going on now!

I doubt it. The ability to regenerate doesn't mean you can't pass out, which would happen if you didn't get any energy.

Strangelove
Apparently Angela's ability is hypnosis....

exanda kane
Out of Time was better in my opinion, but at least the season has finally got moving.

starlock
Good episode except......

DL's death was just stupid, not nearly the end it should of been,very bad

celestialdemon
It was a good episode, but I'm pissed that they didn't mention anything about Sylar. And I agree with starlock about DL's death. It was very stupid and pointless. It would have been better for him to have died from the first gunshot.

Entity
Who else thinks Adam is still working with the company? It was just to well laid out for him to get close to Peter. Also I bet Elle is his daughter. Even thou she's always with Bob.

Only thing is, if Adam is up to something then wouldn't Peter just read his mind and find out what he's really up to?

As for the Maya thing, I kept reading that it was this horrible thing she had done that no one would expect and it turn out to be almost exactly what I expected. And really I feel for the innocent people just attending the wedding but the bride and that guy deserved every bit of what they got IMO.

Seriously thou whoever said incest twins is definitely feeling the same vibe I am. Not so much from Alejandro but Maya definitely has a disturbing need for her brother. I would say it makes since with him being both her twin brother and the cure to her power but I get the distinct impression that its been that way long before she discovered her ability.

They got the Quicksliver and Scarlet Witch thing going. Crazy sister with distructive power with twin brother always there to protect her and others form her.

superkronick92
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It was a good episode, but I'm pissed that they didn't mention anything about Sylar. And I agree with starlock about DL's death. It was very stupid and pointless. It would have been better for him to have died from the first gunshot.

Definetly, a gunshot from a Mob Boss would be a better way to go since they were really building Linderman up. I'm disappointed he got killed by some random sleazy guy at a dance club.

How come D.L. never thinks to use his power when it really matters?

AstroFan
How are we sure that Adam is the villain and not the Company? Just because Bob says so?

superkronick92
Originally posted by Entity
Who else thinks Adam is still working with the company? It was just to well laid out for him to get close to Peter. Also I bet Elle is his daughter. Even thou she's always with Bob.

Only thing is, if Adam is up to something then wouldn't Peter just read his mind and find out what he's really up to?

Then the whole "he's thinking in Japanese" thing could turn up again

Entity
Originally posted by superkronick92
Then the whole "he's thinking in Japanese" thing could turn up again Ahh yes! Very true, nice catch!

But that was only for a short time with Bennett. Adam appears to be planning on hanging with Peter for awhile now. You know in any real amount of time he's bound to start having random thoughts in English, it is his native language, and when he does the truth will come out.

But thats if it was the real world where things aren't planned out and scripted and this is a show.

superkronick92
I thought of that but, Adam's had all the time he needs to prepare to do just about anything

Mairuzu
see preview for next week? they show who attacks kaito.. Adam?!? more then likely

InnerRise
Was a joke roll eyes (sarcastic) I know this. ermm

It was all in fun.

thumbsup

Originally posted by Strangelove
Apparently Angela's ability is hypnosis....
So you caught that too huh.

I was thinking more the power of Persuasion....but Hypnosis works too. Although I'm not even 85% sure.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by Captain REX
We're the best because they made an (obnoxious) television show about my old high school. no expression What is that?

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I wonder if the blood transfusion will give the recipient more powers. I'm wondering the same thing.

When we got a close up shot of Nathan and saw how terribly decrepid he had become and mutilated and how he could have ended up without Adam's blood, I felt true sadness......true sadness......

(Enough of this GG's crap)

For some reason the whole DL thing took me by suprise.

I must be forgetting something b/c I thought Linderman had shot him and killed. Then again he was in the Season Finale wasn't he...yeah....he was...hmm....I'm missing something then.

What was said about DL at the start of Season 2?

Mairuzu
they just showed his grave...

he didnt die he was just injured at the end of season 1

~Forever*Alone~
i had a question but i forgot what it was......

DanZeke25
I don't want Adam to be a bad guy. I think he's an awesome character right now the way he is.

I also can't wait until Elle dies. I hate that b*tch's annoying voice. laughing

Strangelove
So you caught that too huh.

I was thinking more the power of Persuasion....but Hypnosis works too. Although I'm not even 85% sure. When Eden used persuasion, her voice did that thing...I'm betting that it's hypnosis. It's a fitting power for Angela to have.

Mairuzu
That would make some sense... and yea.. now i like Adam more.. or kensei... w/e

InnerRise
I actually like him better on Heroes than I did on Alias.

It's just more fitting.

Note: 2 previously Alias Cast Members are now on Heroes.

Will we be seeing Jennifer Garner next?

I wouldn't mind that.

Blax_Hydralisk
Anyone else find it annoying that DL, with his powers, dies from a single gun shot while Matt got riddled with bullets in the chest in the Season 1 finale with his useless powers but lived?

S_D_J
..... What is that?

I Think that's Laguna Beach laughing

superkronick92
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Anyone else find it annoying that DL, with his powers, dies from a single gun shot while Matt got riddled with bullets in the chest in the Season 1 finale with his useless powers but lived?

How many times has D.L. been shot, I mean on different occasions?

General Zink
Originally posted by S_D_J
I Think that's Laguna Beach laughing

The sequel, actually. Newport Harbor: The Real OC.

Piece of shit, that show was.

Anyways, hypnosis is a fair guess with Angela. She does seem to do a fair amount of convincing throughout both seasons.

InnerRise
Being that the creator said her Powers were......can't remember what she said exactly, but she praised the power to bits.

So if it is indeed hypnosis, that's kind of a let down because I was expecting something more fantastical.

It does suit her though.

Then again...........it took her a while to convince Claire to go to Paris and still Claire never went.

Hmm.........maybe Hypnosis isn't her power after all or maybe she just chose not to use it on a family member.....doesn't seem her style not to use it in such a situation though if it is indeed her power.

Hmm.

S_D_J
Originally posted by General Zink
The sequel, actually. Newport Harbor: The Real OC.

Piece of shit, that show was.

It's still the same crap laughing

Originally posted by General Zink

Anyways, hypnosis is a fair guess with Angela. She does seem to do a fair amount of convincing throughout both seasons.

it does suit her character, but I also think it would be a big let down... I mean... if that's her power, it is really weak. She hasn't done much convincing (or hypnosis) in the show to have said power to be her power

... I'm hoping for something better...

Ordained
Me too. Based on her character, I would want her to have a power like convincing or something like that. Mind control in other words. Wait. no expression Does someone already have that power yet?

Mairuzu
Only thing close to that power was Eden

General Zink
It'd better be something manipulative. That's my only concern.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.