Parallion and Thanosied take on the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Parallion (classic ion and Parallax mix)
Thanosied (Thanos and Darkseid 400)

Nobody at or above living tribunal level interferes

No artifacts.

WHO CAN TAKE THEM?

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Parallion (classic ion and Parallax mix) Ion + Parallax doesn't equal a more uber being.

They share the same damn power source. srsly

Hitman911
Classic Strange
PC Supes
King Thor
Odin
Hyperstorm

My team takes em!! wink

Soljer
Thanoseid is redundant with Parallion.

And, while Parallax also had the full power of the central power battery, would he be the avatar of both Fear and Willpower, meaning he could call on the full powers of both?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Hitman911
Classic Strange
PC Supes
King Thor
Odin
Hyperstorm

My team takes em!! wink
Not even close.

fatgogeta
I don't think a fusion of Thanos and Darkseid is going to make much of a difference in a battle containing someone operating on Ion/Parallax's level.

King Kandy
Originally posted by fatgogeta
I don't think a fusion of Thanos and Darkseid is going to make much of a difference in a battle containing someone operating on Ion/Parallax's level.
Thanoseid has the Anti-Life Gems. It's like the Infinity Gauntlet and ALE wrapped in one.

fatgogeta
Well how exactly does anybody beat that?

King Kandy
No idea.

Terryc250
Reed Richards with HOTU big grin

King Kandy
Originally posted by Terryc250
Reed Richards with HOTU big grin
The thread says no artifacts.

Tenebrous
Solar Man of the Atom, Dr. Strangefate.....and it's too early/late in the mornign to come up with more names

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanoseid has the Anti-Life Gems. It's like the Infinity Gauntlet and ALE wrapped in one. Except there's no comics where he actually did anything with them. thumb down

Gecko4lif
THINK PEOPLE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.