Jack Bauer versus Noah Bennet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
A friend of mine proposed this match-up, stating that Bauer would win.

Opinions ?

Strangelove
Reporting this thread for irrelevance and stupidity.

nmensfinest
Bauer, hands down.

Where's the irrelevance?

grey fox
Originally posted by Strangelove
Reporting this thread for irrelevance and stupidity.

Ahhh yes, because talking about hurting yourself and what attempts you've made at destroying already fine music it obviously relevant and interesting.

wink

Strangelove
Originally posted by grey fox
Ahhh yes, because talking about hurting yourself and what attempts you've made at destroying already fine music it obviously relevant and interesting.

wink .........what?

nmensfinest
Well, yeah, I'm with Strangelove on that one. WTF?

Strangelove
Originally posted by nmensfinest
Bauer, hands down.

Where's the irrelevance? It's irrelevant because this subforum is not about how characters from Heroes would interact with other fictional characters (i.e. 'vs' threads), it's about the show. Nothing more. If you think these should exist, by all means, petition for a TV versus forum. But don't bring it in here.

nmensfinest
It's not absolutely relevant, but you will find some Heroes relevance in there. Noah is a Heroes character afterall, and a thread asking whether or not he would defeat a non-Heroes character does have some relevance, albeit, not a great deal of it.

Strangelove
It's not absolutely relevant, but you will find some Heroes relevance in there. Noah is a Heroes character afterall, and a thread asking whether or not he would defeat a non-Heroes character does have some relevance, albeit, not a great deal of it. No....it's not relevant at all.

nmensfinest
It has a link to Heroes, ergo there is some relevance.

Strangelove
It has a link to Heroes, ergo there is some relevance. The fact that Heroes as a TV series is involved in its basest sense does not make it relevant.

chickenlover98
noa bennet. he has the haitian and probably choloroform.

Captain REX
This ain't the place for Versus threads...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.