Sentry watches over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
Sentry watches over,metropolis,gotham,central city,bludhaven and the DBZ earth and the digimon earth
how does he do as the new hero in town whom survey's He inheirits all the villains of each earth.

Galan007
Originally posted by hush
Sentry watches over,metropolis,gotham,central city,bludhaven and the DBZ earth
how does he do as the new hero in town whom survey's He inheirits all the villains of each city. Sentry realizes that he can never fill Superman's shoes, and kills himself. smile

hush
Originally posted by Galan007
Sentry realzies that he can never fill Superman's shoes, and kills himself. smile

lol good one. rolling on floor laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Just like anyone else he dies within moment from the stress.

grey fox
Sentry goes nuts and Goku vapes him.

Draco69
This is actually a thread from CBR.

Everyone agreed that Sentry's faster than the Flash/Runner/Makkari speed and power would have no problem watching all of these locations and would defeat anything with ease.

no expression

Bad Ash231
Sentry realizes that he can never fill Superman's shoes, and gives the job to Huc. smile

Agr33d. durhuc

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69

Everyone agreed that Sentry's faster than the Flash/Runner/Makkari speed and power would have no problem watching all of these locations and would defeat anything with ease.

no expression

Shocking no expression

TricksterPriest

no expression DRACO!!! eek! glomp Where have you been? big grin

And we all know CBR is made of failure durpot .

Galan007

no expression srsly

Stubborn retarded people, frustrate the hell out of me sometimes.

Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Agr33d. durhuc I KNOW you didn't just edit MY post! 23

psycho gundam
Sentry realizes that he can never fill Superman's shoes, and kills himself. smile

that statement should be in the character ownage thread!

guy222
I was glad when I left CBR

Endless Mike
Isn't bludhaven a smoking ruin?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Isn't bludhaven a smoking ruin? yes Chemo and Major Force did a number on that place.

Soljer

no expression

You're kidding me, right?

What has sentry done to even put him in the same ballpark as the Flash?

TricksterPriest
Forget Flash. How did he get into the same ballpark as Runner and Makkari?

tkitna
Crime as we know it, disappears from the DC universe.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Forget Flash. How did he get into the same ballpark as Runner and Makkari?

CBR people think Sentry > Thanos > Surfer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman > Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Forget Flash. How did he get into the same ballpark as Runner and Makkari? Flash > the other chumps you just listed. smile

TricksterPriest
I know Flash is the god of speed. I'm saying, why are we talking about him being Flash level, when he's not even at the level of the runner or Makkari, who are slower than the Flash, but still very fast by most standards.

moonknight11

no expression

confused Were you reading the same thread I was???

moonknight11
CBR people think Sentry > Thanos > Surfer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman > Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

You've probably never been to CBR roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by moonknight11
You've probably never been to CBR roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've been there and I was banned for saying that Doomsday had FTL reflexes

Galan007
I've been there and I was banned for saying that Doomsday had FTL reflexes They banned you for that?

Priest
Originally posted by tkitna
agreed

Endless Mike
They banned you for that?

Yep, apparently they had a "mod ruling" that Doomsday had slow reflexes, and anyone who argues against a mod ruling (even if they use scans and canon evidence) gets banned.

Galan007
Yep, apparently they had a "mod ruling" that Doomsday had slow reflexes, and anyone who argues against a mod ruling (even if they use scans and canon evidence) gets banned. Idiots.

It makes me glad I don't have enough time to visit any other forums.

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
agreed

Priest? Tell me you're kidding. Please.

Draco69
CBR rules that Sentry is "ahead" of time. His molecules or some such are in the future. Thus he is as fast as he wants to be. Therefore CBR thinks that Sentry has unlimited speed.....

no expression

Bad Ash231
Yep, apparently they had a "mod ruling" that Doomsday had slow reflexes, and anyone who argues against a mod ruling (even if they use scans and canon evidence) gets banned.

That's f*cking ridicules.

TricksterPriest
CBR rules that Sentry is "ahead" of time. His molecules or some such are in the future. Thus he is as fast as he wants to be. Therefore CBR thinks that Sentry has unlimited speed.....

no expression

What the f**k? You know, we bash Herochat alot. But even they aren't that bad compared to CBR. shocklaugh

Draco69
The only grife I have with CBR is the ridiculous overhyping of Sentry (to the point where he can apparently defeat the entire Justice League AND Justice Society WITHOUT the help of the New Avengers....) and the severe Buffy-bashing (apparently she can't beat ANYBODY in fiction...even Spoiler....).

Soljer

no expression

Zoom-ish, you mean?

Draco69
Originally posted by Soljer
Zoom-ish, you mean?

Pretty much. But they think Sentry is faster than Zoom too.

no expression

Endless Mike
Zoom-ish, you mean?

There was a thread where Sentry beat Zoom on CBR

Tony Stark
Originally posted by tkitna

yes

You are correct sir

Galan007
Originally posted by Tony Stark
yes

You are correct sir http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/apoc_choke.jpg

doped

Tony Stark
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/apoc_choke.jpg

doped

roll eyes (sarcastic)

tkitna
One point I might add about Sentry is that if he flew into a room while the joker was killing a dozen or so people, unlike in DC, the Joker dies.

He would punch a hole right threw the Jokers skull and not think twice about it. You dont think that the DC villians would take a step back and wonder if it would be worth it to commit a crime when theres a Superman type hero flying around willing to kill them? Villians might fear Batman, but that would be nothing comapred to this.

TricksterPriest
In the real world, I agree. Someone should have killed the joker a long time ago. yes But this is the DCU. And we are at the mercy of comic logic. Plus, it makes the heroes stand out more if they let even guys like Joker stand trial. doped

vlaaad12345
And thats why I couldnt ever be a superhero....I would straight murder people like joker.

Tron

no expression

Makes me glad I forgot my CBR password.

Anyway, I can't think of anything witty for this at the moment, so I'll stick with the usual "throw stuff in the sun" argument.

(For those that don't notice, I'm not serious.)

Priest
Priest? Tell me you're kidding. Please.
nah. im just joking stick out tongue

King Kandy
All of those places will be safe forever.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by King Kandy

yes

You are correct

hush
Originally posted by King Kandy

you must be joking. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.