Mordru vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

TricksterPriest
Mordru curbstomps.

Endless Mike
Are you sure? Thanos is generally effective against people in his weight class. I think he could at least put up a fight.

TricksterPriest
Mordru is not in Thanos's weight class. wink He's at Odin's level or over.

Endless Mike
What I meant is that Thanos is effective against people of Mordru's level (Tyrant, Odin, Galactus).

Also Mordru has been upset quite a few times

I think Thanos could get 3/10

guy222
thanos loses

TricksterPriest
Either people admit Thanos gets a few against Odin, or they STFU about him taking wins from Darkseid. They can't have it both ways.

Endless Mike
Thanos could get 1 or 2 against Odin on a good day

TricksterPriest
He'll take even less than that against Mordru. Mordru routinely fights the LSH and Nabu.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What I meant is that Thanos is effective against people of Mordru's level (Tyrant, Odin, Galactus).

Also Mordru has been upset quite a few times

I think Thanos could get 3/10
Thanos could get 1 or 2 against Odin on a good day Keep this up, and Thanos will be in the negative. none

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Either people admit Thanos gets a few against Odin, or they STFU about him taking wins from Darkseid. They can't have it both ways. It doesnt surprise me to see you underestimate Thanos over and over again. Dont you ever learn anything on here....ever?

iceman24567
Mordru wins just about every time..Come now be serious.

Soljer
Either people admit Thanos gets a few against Odin, or they STFU about him taking wins from Darkseid. They can't have it both ways.

Fraid not. Darkseid couldn't beat Odin, either.

The Great Galen
I dont know what Thanos hopes to do agaisnt Mordru, he withstood a joint assult by the JSA and the Freedom Fighters and his sorcerous powers are amongst the most formidable in the DC universe. Mordru kills thanos with a gesture.

fatgogeta
I think people should stop putting Thanos against characters who are clearly Skyfather or better. Mordu utterly curbstomps any Thanos level character, and if you feel different go read a Legion comic and watch him waste an entire team of Herald levelers and up.

TricksterPriest
Quan's only arguing this because Darkseid drained Mordru while he (Darkseid) was weakened.

fatgogeta
Too bad comparing Thanos to Darkseid as he was portayed during the Great Darkness Saga is comprable to comparing Mephisto to Lucifer Morningstar.

Endless Mike
Quan's only arguing this because Darkseid drained Mordru while he (Darkseid) was weakened.

Despite the fact that GDS was one of his most impressive arcs (featwise) in his entire career?

quanchi112
Quan's only arguing this because Darkseid drained Mordru while he (Darkseid) was weakened. Yeah and mordru got his powers stolen and didnt know who the hell he was facing. Dont you think that qualifies as a huge advantage in a fight?f

TricksterPriest
It's beyond Thanos's abilities to do that in the first place, so no, it's not relevant to Thanos vs. Mordru. doped

quanchi112
It's beyond Thanos's abilities to do that in the first place, so no, it's not relevant to Thanos vs. Mordru. doped Darkseid wouldnt lose to Mordru in a battle outside that story,. He wouldnt just steal his powers and Mordru would know who he was dealing with.

The Great Galen
Well regardless, Mordu is vastly beyond Thanos league. Someone like DS could handle Mordu, but Thanos doesnt compare to DS so that argument doesnt matter. Mordu 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well regardless, Mordu is vastly beyond Thanos league. Someone like DS could handle Mordu, but Thanos doesnt compare to DS so that argument doesnt matter. Mordu 10/10. I know you have been on here for a while but now why do you stick out like sore thumb. You didnt used to post this much but now its like your in all these threads now and I cant escape you and your dc loving logic.

I wont ever forget the first time I read that you gave Superman the win over Odin. My brain shut down for an hour thinking of why and how you think this to be so. Im glad i came out of my vegetable state. It wasnt looking good though for at least an hour.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know you have been on here for a while but now why do you stick out like sore thumb. You didnt used to post this much but now its like your in all these threads now and I cant escape you and your dc loving logic.

I wont ever forget the first time I read that you gave Superman the win over Odin. My brain shut down for an hour thinking of why and how you think this to be so. Im glad i came out of my vegetable state. It wasnt looking good though for at least an hour. I agree Odin can beat Superman but Thanos is on the losing side against Mordru.

guy222
Mordru

http://e.imagehost.org/t/0835/05.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0083/06.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0978/07.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0284/08.jpg

Badabing
I cant escape you and your dc loving logic. The irony and hypocrisy runs thick on KMC....facepalm

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Badabing
The irony and hypocrisy runs thick on KMC....facepalm

iceman24567
Thanos loses 10/10

Avlon
Thanos loses, but he at least makes it look good. smile

shokosugi
Mordru is above Thanos.

cloud102
Mordru.

SoulDevourer
Mordru is 100% immortal right? he'll always exist so how can he lose??

Knowsbleed33
Didn't Mordru get knocked the eff out by Wildcat?

SoulDevourer
but he cant be killed

in fact not only he has no end but they said he also had no beginning (iirc they tried to reverse his timeline to "unmake" him but since he wuz never born they failed)

Knowsbleed33
Thread starter never said anything about killing.

iceman24567
Wildcat has some insane feats though that being one of the greatest.

TricksterPriest
Despite the fact that GDS was one of his most impressive arcs (featwise) in his entire career?

And it was emphasized several times by Darkseid himself, that he was nowhere near his full power and severely weakened. erm

Not to mention that Young Darkseid, before he started crushing pantheons and killing gods, was able to kill GDS Darkseid in Foundations. stick out tongue

And btw, Darkseid has fought the Legion and done quite well.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Didn't Mordru get knocked the eff out by Wildcat?
It was during day of vengeance when his magic was basically nonexistent.

SoulDevourer
Thread starter never said anything about killing. ok then killing is the only real defeat so mordru cant be killed so mordru wins

Knowsbleed33
How is killing the only real defeat?

If you've been knocked the *bleep* out and can no longer fight, you've been defeated.

Mindset
I don't know much about Mordu, but Thanos wins 10/10

SoulDevourer
How is killing the only real defeat?cause the only real defeat is PERMANENT defeat and the only way to permanently defeat is to kill

but since your not dead theres always the chance you'll recover somehow some way live to fight another day & resume the fight & win big grin

SoulDevourer
also didnt Mordru pwn the 5D imps at one point? huh

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
cause the only real defeat is PERMANENT defeat and the only way to permanently defeat is to kill

but since your not dead theres always the chance you'll recover somehow some way live to fight another day & resume the fight & win big grin are you aware of how this forum works?

StiltmanFTW
Mordru.

stormultt
*SINGS*THANOSS!!!!turned

joshypooh
mordru loses

cloud102
Mordru wins.

iceman24567
How can Thanos win?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
cause the only real defeat is PERMANENT defeat and the only way to permanently defeat is to kill

but since your not dead theres always the chance you'll recover somehow some way live to fight another day & resume the fight & win big grin

Think before you post.

Avlon

skyfather

stormultt
Thanos is the alpha and omega, The truth and the lies HE IS ALL!!.....atleast thats what he wants to be, but i say mordru takes it lol stick out tongue

Philosophía
Mordru, and it's not even close in either case (post or pre Crisis).

Phantom Zone
If Mordru is Skyfather level and Thanos has help from his ship he could at the very least give him a good fight.

Kasper Gutman
In response to the Thanos can take 1 or 2 against Odin on a good day. Sorry i disagree, that's not happening unless Thanos gets amped with IG or something on that level. Heck Classic Thor defeated an amped Thanos by just equiping some Odinforce blessed shield and gaunts.

Also if Mordru is being compared to a Skyfather level. It would be the weakest possible Skyfather type. He can't compare to the RKT's or Odins out there.

oh ya, can't Thanos just put a small box like force field around Mordru. Wouldn't that end the fight pretty quickly? Mordru has a major fear of being trapped in small places.

iceman24567
Yes you can compare Mordru to RKT and Odin what have you been smoking?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
In response to the Thanos can take 1 or 2 against Odin on a good day. Sorry i disagree, that's not happening unless Thanos gets amped with IG or something on that level. Heck Classic Thor defeated an amped Thanos by just equiping some Odinforce blessed shield and gaunts.

Also if Mordru is being compared to a Skyfather level. It would be the weakest possible Skyfather type. He can't compare to the RKT's or Odins out there.

oh ya, can't Thanos just put a small box like force field around Mordru. Wouldn't that end the fight pretty quickly? Mordru has a major fear of being trapped in small places.

What part of "Fights the Legion" do you not get? erm

Mordru does indeed have claustrophobia, but Thanos's forcefields are transparent and not powerful enough to hold Mordru in any case.

Anyone who can fight the LSH and win or at least stalemate, is way beyond Thanos.

Mindset
What part of "Fights the Legion" do you not get? erm

Mordru does indeed have claustrophobia, but Thanos's forcefields are transparent and not powerful enough to hold Mordru in any case.

Anyone who can fight the LSH and win or at least stalemate, is way beyond Thanos. Is this the current Legion he fought?

If so, no, not really.

iceman24567
I see Thanos dying like Kid Eternity running like a little *****.

joshypooh
Originally posted by iceman24567
How can Thanos win? how can mordru win?

joshypooh

cloud102
Pre-crisis Mordru would win. No problem. The one that hit Prime with magic isn't pc. BTW, Prime is immune to magic. Thanos is not.

iceman24567
Originally posted by joshypooh
how can mordru win? By killing Thanos with powerful magic.

joshypooh
Originally posted by cloud102
Pre-crisis Mordru would win. No problem. The one that hit Prime with magic isn't pc. BTW, Prime is immune to magic. Thanos is not. no,he isnt. the blasts just failed to hurt him.

iceman24567
Right even so Mordru is above Thanos by alot.

joshypooh
Right even so Mordru is above Thanos by alot. prove it

iceman24567
I dont need to prove anything this thread is spite against Thanos and everybody knows it Mordru wins.

cloud102
no,he isnt. the blasts just failed to hurt him.

Nah, it was stated that he's immune to magic. Even Adam's blows merely tickled him.

Kris Blaze
Anyone who can fight the LSH and win or at least stalemate, is way beyond Thanos.

I disagree with this....

cloud102
Pre-Crisis and even Zero Hour Legion are some of the most powerful teams in comics. Period. They have a well balanced team of bricks that can move worlds, high powered mage, someone who can go intangible, invisible, precog powered members, the smartest man or one of the smartest being in comics, speedsters, light and shadow casting, high powered telepath, etc... They have it all.

Mindset
Nah, it was stated that he's immune to magic. Even Adam's blows merely tickled him. I don't remember it being said he was immune to magic.

TricksterPriest
It's been stated. And given the shit Prime shrugs off, Mordru not hurting him is a non-issue. He's tanked frigging anti-matter and a galaxy busting bomb. Not to mention a kamikaze blast from a guardian, Monarch's universe ending explosion, etc.

Prime is a piss poor example if anyone is trying to denigrate Mordru.

I'm Bran
Has anyone provided anything here besides:

"Mordru wins, you're a stupid fanboy."
"Thanos wins. How can Mordru?"

Philosophía
I'm going to pull a tricksterpriest on this one.

Check the Respect Thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t495705.html

I'm Bran

Mindset
It's been stated. And given the shit Prime shrugs off, Mordru not hurting him is a non-issue. He's tanked frigging anti-matter and a galaxy busting bomb. Not to mention a kamikaze blast from a guardian, Monarch's universe ending explosion, etc.

Prime is a piss poor example if anyone is trying to denigrate Mordru. I don't care about pretty much everything you said since it had nothing to do with my post.

Where has it been stated Prime is immune to magic?

tsscls
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't care about pretty much everything you said since it had nothing to do with my post.

Where has it been stated Prime is immune to magic?

It hasn't been implicitely stated, but it's assumed because of his showings against higher echelon magic users such as Mordru and Black Adam. With those showings in mind, it would be your duty to prove that he is vulnurable to magic.

zeel
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman

Yap thanos needs ampage to do this by himself this is asking alot from his character.

Mindset
Originally posted by tsscls
It hasn't been implicitely stated, but it's assumed because of his showings against higher echelon magic users such as Mordru and Black Adam. With those showings in mind, it would be your duty to prove that he is vulnurable to magic. No, you would still need to prove he is immune if you are making the claim that he is...

Black Adam is not in the higher echelon of magic users either.

So like I thought, it has never been said he is immune to magic. thumb up

I'm Bran
http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Giving%20The%20Finger.jpg

Mindset
laughing out loud

But seriously, he isn't.

Phantom Zone

I could be wrong but I thought BA isnt really good at manipulating magic but is capable of utilizing alot of magic power, kinda like the Juggernaut who is pretty powerful due to magic but cant manipulate magic.

TricksterPriest
Prime also punched into the 5th dimension and gave Mxy trouble.

And DAMN. Nice thread. thumb up So Mordru, prior to the 30th century, wouldn't have his claustrophobia, right?

So Mordru is literally unkillable? What was that part about needing a host?

ThunderGodEneru
When the fock did Prime tank a galaxy destroying bomb?

iceman24567
Eh Galaxy no never saw that..

TricksterPriest
Warworld and the Yellow CPB. I'm quite sure he tanked the blast along with AM and Henshaw.

ThunderGodEneru
Scan?

I'm Bran
Warworld and the Yellow CPB. I'm quite sure he tanked the blast along with AM and Henshaw. Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Scan? Good point.

TricksterPriest
I did have scans, but the site that I was swiping them from deleted them. sad

****. Somebody please check GL 25. I'd like to know if I'm right.

ThunderGodEneru
A likely story.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
A likely story. Convenient, isn't it?

And as I recall, Prime was off fighting Earth heroes, GL's, and Sinestro Corps during the time the bomb was dropped.

joshypooh
thanos wins

cloud102
An ass whupping.

joshypooh
An ass whupping. who has mordu beaten?

TricksterPriest
various incarnations of the JSA, LSH, Nabu the lord of order, a 5D Imp, Glorith, etc.

You do not want to play this game.

cloud102
Nah, Mordru likely wins 9/10. I'm nice, so I give Thanos a win.

Knowsbleed33
various incarnations of the JSA, LSH, Nabu the lord of order, a 5D Imp, Glorith, etc.

You do not want to play this game.

Quan2 indeed.

iceman24567
who has mordu beaten? He has beaten more powerful teams and people than Thanos ever has without some amp like a gem or cube. Like I said Thanos stands no chance here at all.

skyfather
wheres,s this proof of mordu's victory's.

iceman24567
Try reading some Jla or LOSH no expression

skyfather
Try reading some Jla or LOSH no expression why im not the one saying he destroys thanos with ease and goes through teams like a hot knife through butter.i would like to see the context of these feats.

Philosophía
Hold on while I post walls of text explaining the stories in which he appeared to you.

Or better yet, wait until I get the scans of those entire issues and upload them.

Try reading some comics and keep the trolling to a minimum.

Idiot.

skyfather

iceman24567
Exactly why should I provide evidence read a comic if you dont believe what people type I guess stalemating Nabu isnt as good as "taking on Odin" no expression

skyfather
Exactly why should I provide evidence read a comic if you dont believe what people type I guess stalemating Nabu isnt as good as "taking on Odin" no expression odin is above nabu or mordu

Philosophía
Originally posted by skyfather
coming from a guy who all he does is troll with "witty" coments.

so scans.

That's because I don't bother arguing with idiots.

I already posted the respect thread. In case you didn't notice, my last post was sarcasm. I'm not actually going to post scans of whole issues just so you can get context.

iceman24567
odin is above nabu or mordu Says who?

Philosophía
odin is above nabu or mordu

Prove it.

Harbinger
odin is above nabu or mordu LOL WUT?

skyfather

Philosophía
its funny you call anybody a idiot who doesnt agree with your view.

The only people I call idiots are idiots.

Points of view may vary, and I don't insult those who don't share mine.

why this mordu vs thanos,not odin vs...

It is relevant to the discussion at hand. Now back up what you said and quit this trolling or you will be reported.

Nihilist
mordu wins,he has too many good feats

Galan007
lulz

Mordru. Easily.

vlaaad12345
Can't see someone who was owning yes OWNING nabu the same guy who was stalemating a spectre after he had absorbed all of shazams power+shazams magical items ect energies losing to thanos.

skyfather

Philosophía
any thread your in you insult if the views not the same as yours

Lies.

i dont have to prove odin is greater,this thread is not about odin.

You have to prove it, otherwise the point about Thanos surviving the fight against Odin is irrelevant.

Do I really have to point out this stuff to you ? It's logic.

report me all you want,i could as easily reported you for bashing.but it's a lame thing to do,guess that make me more man than you.

Yeah, how lame of me to report a troll. You are so much of a better man for not reporting me when I called you an idiot and troll for being one.

Hell, we should just start throwing insults at eachother and see who's the one that reports first. A true test of manhood.

imo post crisis mordu doesnt have the power to beat thanos.

I don't care about your opinion. Nobody does, really.

And in order for somebody to do, you have to prove it's worth something.

ThunderGodEneru
majority of this forum That's a logical fallacy. Specifically an Appealing to the Majority Fallacy.

Seriously, the Mordru supporters should just stfu and provide some evidence or else this thread is going to go on forever, I mean the thread is like 6 pages long, and no one has provided anything.

vlaaad12345
Evidence is very clear in the mordru respect thread,he was throwing around nabu the same guy who was stalemating spectre for a prolonged time,he overpowered a 5d genie both feats that say he would trash thanos.

ThunderGodEneru
Then bring the scans to shut them up.

vlaaad12345
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t495705.html
one page read it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
That's a logical fallacy. Specifically an Appealing to the Majority Fallacy.

Seriously, the Mordru supporters should just stfu and provide some evidence or else this thread is going to go on forever, I mean the thread is like 6 pages long, and no one has provided anything. The thing is the Mordru supporters know what both combatants can do from what I have seen most of the pro Thanos posters dont know Mordru's feats. Plus we shouldn't have to show the feats they should read the comics or go look at the respect thread. Personally I dont see Odin beating Mordru or Nabu for a majority so Thanos stands no chance.

Phantom Zone
I only know Mordu from JSA the most impressive feat he had was when Jakeems IMP captured him in his pencil but he still escaped. That was impressive but I cant say from there that Odin couldnt a beat him.

I think Thanos might stand a chance if he uses power from his ship, but yeah to be quite honest all i know is Mordru is extremely powerful but I dont know to what degree he seems skyfather at least.

Nihilist
The thing is the Mordru supporters know what both combatants can do from what I have seen most of the pro Thanos posters dont know Mordru's feats. Plus we shouldn't have to show the feats they should read the comics or go look at the respect thread. Personally I dont see Odin beating Mordru or Nabu for a majority so Thanos stands no chance. im a pro pro thanos supporter and i say mordu wins

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I only know Mordu from JSA the most impressive feat he had was when Jakeems IMP captured him in his pencil but he still escaped. That was impressive but I cant say from there that Odin couldnt a beat him.

I think Thanos might stand a chance if he uses power from his ship, but yeah to be quite honest all i know is Mordru is extremely powerful but I dont know to what degree he seems skyfather at least.
He also layed the beatdown on nabu the same nabu that can stalemate a shazam+shazams magical items amped spectre,mordru is so underrated sometimes,5d genies are also serious business.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He also layed the beatdown on nabu the same nabu that can stalemate a shazam+shazams magical items amped spectre,mordru is so underrated sometimes,5d genies are also serious business.

Amped Spectre (lol evreyhting else was gibberish)? Yeah I know 5d imps are very powerful, lets put it this way Jakeems imp was able to travel one day back in time like it was nothing, but I know not all imps are as powerful as Mxy.

Galan007
but I know not all imps are as powerful as Mxy. Mxy is an Imp who is free to roam about 'unchained' if you will, and use his powers in any fashion he chooses. On the other hand, the power Thunderbolt displays is limited solely to what Jakeem is wishing for at the time genie by trade]. Having said that, there's never been an instance where Jakeem has needed to wish for universes to be warped/destroyed/remade, in order to save the day. For that reason, comparing Thunderbolt to Mxy, and vice versa, simply does not work.

Now if an evildoer whom wanted to dominate the universe became Thunderbolt's master.... Well then you'd have one hell of a case on your hands..

Kris Blaze
A quick look into Mordru's respect thread should make it fairly obvious.

Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy is an Imp who is free to roam about 'unchained' if you will, and use his powers in any fashion he chooses. On the other hand, the power Thunderbolt displays is limited solely to what Jakeem is wishing for at the time genie by trade]. Having said that, there's never been an instance where Jakeem has needed to wish for universes to be warped/destroyed/remade, in order to save the day. For that reason, comparing Thunderbolt to Mxy, and vice versa, simply does not work.

Now if an evildoer whom wanted to dominate the universe became Thunderbolt's master.... Well then you'd have one hell of a case on your hands..

You mean "If a white boy became Thunderbolt's master"

Just say it!

uhuh

Jynocidus
Thanos wins this every time. 26/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
A quick look into Mordru's respect thread should make it fairly obvious.

You mean "If a white boy became Thunderbolt's master"

Just say it!

uhuh Thanos wins. I mean seriously,Thanos is more than powerful enough to get the job done here. Odin,Maker,Tyrant,power gem thor........Mordru takes on more than he can chew.

quanchi112

I think Thanos might stand a chance if he uses power from his ship, but yeah to be quite honest all i know is Mordru is extremely powerful but I dont know to what degree he seems skyfather at least. Mordru isnt as powerful as Odin or Tyrant imo.

quanchi112

iceman24567
Thanos wins. I mean seriously,Thanos is more than powerful enough to get the job done here. Odin,Maker,Tyrant,power gem thor........Mordru takes on more than he can chew. Thanos did not beat any of them except the Maker but that's not too impressive. Mordru is More powerful going by feats of course if we go by wanking sure Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Thanos did not beat any of them except the Maker but that's not too impressive. Mordru is More powerful going by feats of course if we go by wanking sure Thanos wins. Who has Mordru defeated along the lines of Maker who by the way had infinite power and Thor with the power gem who by the way had infinite power.

iceman24567
Who has Mordru defeated along the lines of Maker who by the way had infinite power and Thor with the power gem who by the way had infinite power. The maker has no battle feats with her infinite power and her mind was unstable and Thor was beating on Thanos until he was contained. I dont see how those feats are above Mordru at all. Mordru would tear Thanos apart he had the upperhand on a Hostless Nabu on his home turf thats more impressive than mind raping a chick with a weak mind hell Emma Frost could do that.

fangirl101
Mordru wins.

Thanos could never take on Johnny's IMP and Alan Scott and The JSA.

Nabu=Mordru>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin.

Both Nabu and Mordru are Abstract lvl beings.

Shame on anyone who would even think to compare Mordru and Nabu to the likes of Odin.

batdude123
Here we go. facepalm

Mindset
heh

Galan007
Who has Mordru defeated along the lines of Maker who by the way had infinite power and Thor with the power gem who by the way had infinite power. http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/doom2.jpg

fangirl101
Who has Mordru defeated along the lines of Maker who by the way had infinite power and Thor with the power gem who by the way had infinite power.
maker's most impressive feat was blowing a hole in the ground. Thor beat the Infinity watch. Big whoop. Tyrant could do that. And Tyrant didn't have infinite power.

quanchi112
The maker has no battle feats with her infinite power and her mind was unstable and Thor was beating on Thanos until he was contained. I dont see how those feats are above Mordru at all. Mordru would tear Thanos apart he had the upperhand on a Hostless Nabu on his home turf thats more impressive than mind raping a chick with a weak mind hell Emma Frost could do that. She still has infinite power and can still reality warp. Thanos easily defeated her but he first physically injured her. Fact.

What ish of jsa did this occur? I have the jsa on disc,but cant remember. Emma frost couldnt take her on and trade blasts though with someone of this much power. That is the difference.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Mordru wins.

Thanos could never take on Johnny's IMP and Alan Scott and The JSA.

Nabu=Mordru>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin.

Both Nabu and Mordru are Abstract lvl beings.

Shame on anyone who would even think to compare Mordru and Nabu to the likes of Odin. How many statements here are made with no proof whatsoever......

Ok Ill try a similar tactic.

Mordru could never take on Odin.

Mordru could never take on the Maker.

Mordru could never take on Tyrant.

Tyrant and Odin are both >>Mordru.

Mordru lost to Shazam.....he couldnt even recently harm Prime. Thanos wrecks him if he even gets past the shields.

iceman24567
The Maker has no battle feats with her infinite power how are using that as an impressive feat for Thanos? Mordru slayed Kid Enternity like he was a chump he had an infinite amount of mythical creatures he could have called upon omg he must be uber! no expression

quanchi112
The Maker has no battle feats with her infinite power how are using that as an impressive feat for Thanos? Mordru slayed Kid Enternity like he was a chump he had an infinite amount of mythical creatures he could have called upon omg he must be uber! no expression I am not basing my entire argument off of the Maker.

The fact of the matter is its my belief that Odin failed to defeat Thanos while Shazam managed to defeat Mordru. Odin's feats and what not are above Mordru yet he didnt beat him and that was before his final upgrade.

Kris Blaze
How many statements here are made with no proof whatsoever......

Ok Ill try a similar tactic.

Mordru could never take on Odin.

Mordru could never take on the Maker.

Mordru could never take on Tyrant.

Tyrant and Odin are both >>Mordru.

Mordru lost to Shazam.....he couldnt even recently harm Prime. Thanos wrecks him if he even gets past the shields.

Let's have some fun.

- Thanos didn't take on Odin, he got his ass whooped.

- Sure Mordru could, telepathy is simple magic. If a weak ass shi'ar telepath (who got her ass kicked by the stepford cuckoos) can take out the maker, I'm relatively sure a skyfather level magician can.

- Sure he can, and for the sake of the argument Thanos clearly couldn't. There's a reason why Thanos only fought with the orb, and then ran away.

- Shazam is easily a skyfather level, being able to empower characters like Black Adam, Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel and being a part of the quintessence, which speaks volumes. There aren't a lot of people who can harm Prime these days, but the fact that you try to bring up him just shows how much you're reaching.

- It's also a good thing Mordru isn't fighting Odin or Depowered tyrant here (figths he would probably win) since then you would have to back up them stupid statement of yours.

- For some reason you seem to think that Depowered Tyrant can take out characters who are too high for the tier list. Got the minerals to try and vote him off? Or are you going to throw around wild statments because he was able to take out some heralds?

fangirl101
I am not basing my entire argument off of the Maker.

The fact of the matter is its my belief that Odin failed to defeat Thanos while Shazam managed to defeat Mordru. Odin's feats and what not are above Mordru yet he didnt beat him and that was before his final upgrade.
Why are you trying to say that Shazam Beating Mordru is any kind of low feat. Do you know who Shazam Is? He sits on the quintessence. Shazam gives herald lvl beings their power and they are nothing compared to him. How many Herald lvl beings does Thanos empower str8 from his own power? NONE. Fat zero Zilch.

batdude123
Let's have some fun.

- Sure Mordru could, telepathy is simple magic. If a weak ass shi'ar telepath (who got her ass kicked by the stepford cuckoos) can take out the maker, I'm relatively sure a skyfather level magician can.

- Sure he can, and for the sake of the argument Thanos clearly couldn't. There's a reason why Thanos only fought with the orb, and then ran away.

- Shazam is easily a skyfather level, being able to empower characters like Black Adam, Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel and being a part of the quintessence, which speaks volumes. There aren't a lot of people who can harm Prime these days, but the fact that you try to bring up him just shows how much you're reaching.

- It's also a good thing Mordru isn't fighting Odin or Depowered tyrant here (figths he would probably win) since then you would have to back up them stupid statement of yours.

- For some reason you seem to think that Depowered Tyrant can take out characters who are too high for the tier list. Got the minerals to try and vote him off? Or are you going to throw around wild statments because he was able to take out some heralds?

laughing out loud

Minerals

iceman24567
I am not basing my entire argument off of the Maker.

The fact of the matter is its my belief that Odin failed to defeat Thanos while Shazam managed to defeat Mordru. Odin's feats and what not are above Mordru yet he didnt beat him and that was before his final upgrade. Rights so you have no legit wins that Thanos has on Sky father level characters with feats? Gotcha say no more.

Galan007
http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/dpcommonsense1.jpg

quanchi112
Let's have some fun.

- For some reason you seem to think that Depowered Tyrant can take out characters who are too high for the tier list. Got the minerals to try and vote him off? Or are you going to throw around wild statments because he was able to take out some heralds? 1.Surfer got his ass whooped. Odin never defeated Thanos. Reread the comic.

Show me Mordu mindraping someone.

Thanos took on someone who was getting the better of Galactus and raping heralds. The orb did nothing for his durability. He moreless saw it as a trophy and liked the idea of taking it from Tyrant.

Odin is also a skyfather and since he can create the destroyer armor,mjolnir,stormbreaker,etc. shows he is more powerful than Shazam imo because his feats are also greater than Shazam's.

Monarch hurt Prime,Ion seemed to be able to take him on for some time,the flashes defeated him,etc. A guardian restrained him and bfr'd him while he couldnt do a thing about it. Prime is far from unbeatable. Im saying if Mordru's blasts cant even make him utter a simple,"ouch" Id say its safe to say he is in for along day against Thanos.

Who defeated Tyrant other than Galactus once and the un to back up your laughable statements regarding his power level?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>