Ryu Hayabusa vs Hotsuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
"Modern Day Super Ninja" vs "The Legendary Shinobi"

Forgot about Hotsuma I honestly thing they'd make a vicious tag team but lets check it out. Ryu can only use TDS for his primary Whil Hotsuma uses his main weapon.

Who wins.

shin_gear
Dude this has been done at least twice...I've even posted in them, but alas I'm too tired to even search them at the moment.

TDS will function as the normal DS if Hotsuma's pure of heart, or in other words good as opposed to being evil. 'Neway my bet is on Hotsuma. Seems to me he's faster and more skilled/experienced.

Csdabest
I thought they were about even. Just the Shinobi game mechanics made it seem he was faster. Thought Ryu was more skilled thought. But not sure. Thats why the thread. and I must be using the search thing wrong cuz i couldnt find any topics om it.

Sado-sama
Use the advanced options. Search for topics with only the words in them, in other words highlight the two options on the right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.