New world order, Good or Bad thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Do you consider the New World Order a good or bad thing?

The answer would seem obvious but think about it.!!

If theres total control then theres less or no crime, terrorism etc. if the system worked.
Ok there´d be some mega rich people living it up and the rest of us would just have to get along with a pitance. But is security worth the sacrifice.

Or is total freedom a good thing, even though some perverted criminals and corrupt politicians run arround free

lord xyz
The Soviet Union and Communism in general is total freedom.

FYI, they didn't like it.

Bicnarok

Mr Parker
the fact that 3 of the top 5 most corrupted presidents of all time both clinton and the two bush presidents are in favor of it should be enough evidence right that its a very evil and bad thing.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
the fact that 3 of the top 5 most corrupted presidents of all time both clinton and the two bush presidents are in favor of it should be enough evidence right that its a very evil and bad thing. Just out of interest, who are the other 2? Nixon, Ford, Eisenhower, Truman, FDR, Reagan?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bicnarok

If theres total control then theres less or no crime, terrorism etc. if the system worked.
Ok there´d be some mega rich people living it up and the rest of us would just have to get along with a pitance. But is security worth the sacrifice.

Or is total freedom a good thing, even though some perverted criminals and corrupt politicians run arround free

also thats the only thing the new world order is.Like you said,perverted criminals and corrupt politicians-the clintons,bushs,guiani,running around free.Plus very few people over the years have died from terrorism so the united states guards against that just find so we dont need any part of this new world order plan.

Evil Dead
The New World Order started out as a good thing. It was great when it was just Hogan, Nash and Hall. They were over like crazy. Business was never better. The New World Order then went on to be a bad thing. As it expanded and expanded, it ate up the entire talent roster of the company keeping the same guys on top. This led to the downfall of WCW as there was no opportunity for young talent to establish themselves as a top-draw leaving nobody to take the reigns as the founding NWO members became old and tiresome.

lord xyz
As I remember, George Bush Snr was the one who started it all. It was mostly to do with the end of the Cold War and Dictatorships, no east world west world, just one world. A new world. That's what it's all about as far as I know. None of this global conspiracy crap.

I also read somewhere that it was a big joke.

Captain King
I'd join the nwo if I was promised banned abortions. You gotta' pick your battles..

If they can't promise me that then **** them. My perfect world is the wild west. Now, you might think that's in contradicment to my prolife ideology as well.. there's barely a government to be had.

You'd be almost correct, except that you forget without government to mandate and train doctors, noone has the skill capacity to carryout an abortion, unless you want to call pushing your whore down a fleight of stairs an abortion...

Abortion is a means of population control. The soviets did it, and now new-America is doing it. (This ceartainly is not the America our forefathers made..)

Though not as compulsive as the soviets, the American government can with ease caculate and analyze how many abortions are preformed in a year, thus getting a good estimate of the country's population and working from there on how to control them.

Not one damn person who calls themself progressive or liberal has ever stopped to think that all these "rights" they have are privlages from the government. As spoken of in a brave new world, the government takes away our real rights, and replaces them with artifical ones.

So you would think i'd be as crazed and anti-nwo as Deano right? Wrong.. Mankind has only itself to blame for this mess, this leads me to believe mankind is inheritly evil. And that just because i rebel against the nwo does not nesscarly mean i'll be more free or better off because all men are equaly retarded. Thus, I have to do what's best for my ethical interest and mine alone.

LVX
I look at it this way:
The Hawaiian islands are seperated by miles and at one time each island had it's own tribe. All of these tribes were constantly at war with each other until King Kamehameha showed up and took over by force. In 1810 he established the Kingdom of Hawai'i (their own little mini "New World Order"wink. If not for King Kamehameha - they would probably still be at war.
BTW: KAMEHAMEHA V, fifth ruler of the Hawaiian kingdom, was the first native Hawaiian to become a Freemason. On February 27, 1853, he was raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason in Hawaiian Lodge No. 21.
If you want to know more about the NWO - research the Project For A New American Century (PNAC); the North American Union; and the European Union - and while your at it count how many SQUARES there are in the UN logo (and then add the inner circle to that number). By the way: which tool would you use to draw a perfect circle? A COMPASS. Think about it.

Bat Dude
The "New World Order" as it has been dubbed, is a TERRIBLE thing. But we can't stop it, no matter how much we resist. But that is what we must do, resist it to the end. The "New World Order" has been told of in the Bible. The beast will deceive the world and unite it in government and religion. Those who don't worship it will be killed. It's followers will receive a mark on their hand or forehead, which you won't be able to buy or sell without, and anyone who receives it will never enter the gates of heaven.

And aren't they planning to put the RFID chip into the hand or forehead?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by LVX
If you want to know more about the NWO - research the Project For A New American Century (PNAC); the North American Union; and the European Union - and while your at it count how many SQUARES there are in the UN logo (and then add the inner circle to that number). By the way: which tool would you use to draw a perfect circle? A COMPASS. Think about it.
you hit the nail right on the head LVX. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Bicnarok

I'm slightly confused by what you mean.

The majority of the world's wealth is owned by a extremely small percentage of the population. Most of us do live on a "pittance", by comparison.

We don't have total freedom now, so where would the exchange of freedom for security be in your scenario, if this NWO you speak of comes into play?

Symmetric Chaos
NWO definetly a good thing. Currently the world is run by corrupt maniacs, a new world order would necissarily place different corrupt maniacs in charge.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by lord xyz
Just out of interest, who are the other 2? Nixon, Ford, Eisenhower, Truman, FDR, Reagan?

Hitlers twin brother Nixon of course would tie Clinton as the second most evil and corrupt president,thats four,number 5? got to go with Ford for pardoning that bastard Nixon.its close between Ford and LBJ.

jaden101
I never knew Clinton or Nixon were responsible for a war that killed 90,000,000 people and were hell bent on eradicating and entire religious group as were as many other ethnic and social groups.

Must've missed that bit of history.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Hitlers twin brother Nixon of course would tie Clinton as the second most evil and corrupt president,thats four,number 5? got to go with Ford for pardoning that bastard Nixon.its close between Ford and LBJ.

You my friend.....are cuckoo.

edisonik
The NWO would be the most horrible thing that can happen to the Human Races, it would mean Tyranny without end.

We would be slaves for many centuries and any thoughts of any kind of freedom would be thrown out the window. This Economic Crisis and this Swine Flue is part of their plan to enslave all humanity.

So NWO = Slavery beyond your imagination.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by edisonik
The NWO would be the most horrible thing that can happen to the Human Races, it would mean Tyranny without end.

We would be slaves for many centuries and any thoughts of any kind of freedom would be thrown out the window. This Economic Crisis and this Swine Flue is part of their plan to enslave all humanity.

So NWO = Slavery beyond your imagination.

Is it without end or centuries? Pick one.

edisonik
That depends on how couragous you are.

Symmetric Chaos
I doubt that I'm immortal enough to make a difference. Send me some monoatomic gold that can unlock my superpowers and we'll talk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.