Can any MUTANT beat Odin?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
I was just wondering if it was possible for Odin to be killed/Defeated by a mutant?!?!?!? This is strait up power for power. No Pheonix Force or IG's. No Reality Manipulators.
I'm looking a Team of 5. MUTATES are allowed also but the person must be earth-born. Let's go MUTIE-LOVERZZ!!!! mad evil face smokin' rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud sick

Soljer
Storm.

id369
Great so its, My confirmed cosmic character versus your border line cosmics (if that).

Kurash
Originally posted by Soljer
Storm.

thumb up

Hitman911
My Team:
Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, Onslaught, Thanos(I said only Mutates must be Earth-born),Kid Omega.

Hitman911
bump

Xplosive
Those seven who are already mentioned in the thread against Thanos.

Pheonix, Hyperstorm, Franklin Richards, Scarlett Witch, MJJ, Jamie Braddock, Havok.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Xplosive
Those seven who are already mentioned in the thread against Thanos.

Phoenix, Hyperstorm, Franklin Richards, Scarlett Witch, MJJ, Jamie Braddock, Havok. I said no Phoenix or Reality Manipulators.

llagrok
So no mutants that can actually beat Odin?

Awesome thread

celestialdemon
Unless you include reality manipulators, it ain't happening.

2damnloud
Storm

nmensfinest
X-Man, Cable (no virus obviously), Apocalypse, Onslaught, and Kid Omega would have the best chance of defeating him.

Ouallada
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm

Is Odin racist?

Burning thought
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Unless you include reality manipulators, it ain't happening.

if he included reality manipulators it wouldnt be a fight, Odin would be stomped too hard so really, its not fair either way

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Burning thought
if he included reality manipulators it wouldnt be a fight, Odin would be stomped too hard so really, its not fair either way

Very true.

Hitman911
Well put it this way, Thanos gave him an ok fight. I sure I can find 5 non-uber mutants that can take down the Titan soooooo...reality manipulation can't be the only solution can it?

Hitman911
Storm You base everything on that Galactic core feat!!
What did she do with all that energy?!?!? What could she do against Odin?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Hitman911
You base everything on that Galactic core feat!!

She died and would die.

nmensfinest
Well put it this way, Thanos gave him an ok fight. I sure I can find 5 non-uber mutants that can take down the Titan soooooo...reality manipulation can't be the only solution can it?

Odin was able to take on both Thanos and the Silver Surfer at once... He's far more powerful than Thanos.

id369
Ok then I suppose it would be
Thanos, Shaman X-Man, Nate (What IF), Cable (not hindered by the T.O.) and Vulcan (With teammates powers) or Hyper storm (616 I suppose).

Thanos and Hyperstorm would lead a frontal assult.

Shaman X-Man, Nate, and Cable would perform Fusion Ha.

The end result, would be the 3 Nates combining their powers. Each of them now has each others abilities, experience and knowledge. Along with unique genetic traits.

Genetic Traits
All 3 have Deadpool Healing Factor (thanks to Cable).
All 3 have the X brand that allows them to operate at higher levels with out burning out (I think).

And with all that said, It still will not be enough.

celestialdemon

He didn't give him a good fight. He was able to withstand Odin for awhile. That's basically it. He did no harm to Odin whatsoever.

llagrok
Apparently, neither Moondragon w/gem nor Dr.Strange were capable of stopping Thor with their telepathy. Odin could.

'nuff said about his telepathy

2damnloud
You base everything on that Galactic core feat!!

Still waaaaaay more energy than what he was throwin at Thanos.

I mean, c'mon. sick

Sundipped
Originally posted by nmensfinest
X-Man, Cable (no virus obviously), Apocalypse, Onslaught, and Kid Omega would have the best chance of defeating him.

Apocalypse has the best shot. Would Onslaught (being more than just 1 mutant) count?

llagrok
Yeah.

None of them would make a difference though. Unless Kid Omega and his super intelligence comes up with a way.

id369

llagrok
Onslaught wasn't particularly impressive, Thor even mentioned that he could've won if he had been able to invoke his warrior madness. Which he wasn't, due to him becoming too human or something.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Onslaught wasn't particularly impressive, Thor even mentioned that he could've won if he had been able to invoke his warrior madness. Which he wasn't, due to him becoming too human or something.

I don't put too much stock into things like that.

Sundipped

Never heard Thor brag like that. laughing

Hitman911
Originally posted by nmensfinest
My Team:
Reed Richards, Apocalypse, Onslaught, Thanos, Kid Omega.

llagrok

You're right, that was stupid of me.

He said it while talking to Hercules, Onslaught was still ongoing.

Hitman911
Originally posted by llagrok
Onslaught wasn't particularly impressive, Thor even mentioned that he could've won if he had been able to invoke his warrior madness. Which he wasn't, due to him becoming too human or something. Thor would have got smashed!!

Hitman911
bump

Violent2Dope
Storm laughing out loud

I love how this thread takes away the only ones who would beat Odin.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
laughing out loud

I love how this thread takes away the only ones who would beat Odin. This is just a lesson on how vast the gap is between the two powers. I guess it discerned that only reality warpers stand a chance....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.