Hyperion vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
Hyperion (Squadron Supreme red & gold version)

vs

Green Lantern (Hal)

Who wins?

vlaaad12345
Hal does.

Photon009
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Hal does.

How? So you think Hal would take Superman?

Soljer
Hal.

Bransolute
Hal.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Photon009

Yes ermmnone

Bransolute
How? So you think Hal would take Superman? Hyperion isn't Superman. smile

Faceman
Originally posted by Bransolute
Hyperion isn't Superman. smile

thumb up

Kurash
hal

guy222
hal

Bransolute
Hal does. Originally posted by Soljer
Hal. Originally posted by Bransolute
Hal. Originally posted by Blair Wind
Yes ermmnone Originally posted by Kurash
hal Originally posted by guy222
hal
Win. smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bransolute
Win. smile

QFT. greenlandurn

vlaaad12345
Hyperion isnt on supermans level.

llagrok
Jordan

*original*

Photon009
Hyperion isnt on supermans level.

Yes, he is.

vlaaad12345
Yes, he is.
No he isnt.

Soljer
Yes, he is.

Not even close.

And even if he were; Hal'd still win.

Val
Every brick who flies and shoots lasers out his eyes isn't Superman level. Come on, now.

Newjak
Hal wins

Photon009
Hyperion is equal to Superman. Superman would win in a fight barely, but only because of fighting skills just like why Gladiator won.

Look at Hyperion's fights with Gladiator and Thor and Wonder Man.
-Against Gladiator, they were completely even in strength, heat vision, durability, and speed. Gladiator only won because of his vastly superior fighting skills.
-Against Thor, Hyperion and Thor always stalemate, with Hyperion always slightly getting the better until he gets rid of Mjolnir, and then Hyperion kicks his ass all over the place. He once even took Mjolnir to the chest unfazed.
-Against Wonder Man, Hyperion broke Wondy's bones with one punch, and then just kept beating him and beating, and finally killed him by flying him into the sun. And keep in mind, that was Wondy when he was considered to be stronger and hit harder than Thor.

Galan007
Hyperion.... easily.
herbhappy

llagrok
Thor's strength feats are all over the place, I wouldn't count it as such a huge feat. In the Avengers comics, his hammer bounces off Magneto's shield like nothing happened. In the Thor comics, the shield could barely take a single hit.

Photon009
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor's strength feats are all over the place, I wouldn't count it as such a huge feat. In the Avengers comics, his hammer bounces off Magneto's shield like nothing happened. In the Thor comics, the shield could barely take a single hit.

What i said is the typical fight of Thor vs Hyperion has happenned MULTIPLE times just like i said it. It is a big feat to get the better of Thor.

llagrok
What i said is the typical fight of Thor vs Hyperion has happenned MULTIPLE times just like i said it. It is a big feat to get the better of Thor.

That really depends on how Thor is fighting

Draco69
No he isnt.

Photon009
No he isnt.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/HypeGlad1.jpg

Yes, he is.

vlaaad12345
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/HypeGlad1.jpg

Yes, he is.
Glads jobs to just about anyone,if that was the I rip stars in half and go 100x the speed of light and match eyebeams with tyrant gladiator you would have a case,otherwise no hyperion isnt post inf crisis supermans level.

Photon009
Glads jobs to just about anyone,if that was the I rip stars in half and go 100x the speed of light and match eyebeams with tyrant gladiator you would have a case,otherwise no hyperion isnt post inf crisis supermans level.

Um, that wasnt jobbing. I could also show you scans of Hyperion matching strength with the Hulk or owning Wonder Man in his prime when he was considered stronger than Thor. Jobbing isnt an excuse when it's against someone of that level. They are equals, plain and simple. Jobbing would be Gladiator losing to Cannonball. Against Hyperion, it's valid. If you actually read the fight you'd know that. They were acting and reacting in nanoseconds, they were putting out enough strength to crush planets, their heat vision was shooting each other miles apart, etc. That's not jobbing.

vlaaad12345
Um, that wasnt jobbing. I could also show you scans of Hyperion matching strength with the Hulk or owning Wonder Man in his prime when he was considered stronger than Thor. Jobbing isnt an excuse when it's against someone of that level. They are equals, plain and simple. Jobbing would be Gladiator losing to Cannonball. Against Hyperion, it's valid. If you actually read the fight you'd know that. They were acting and reacting in nanoseconds, they were putting out enough strength to crush planets, their heat vision was shooting each other miles apart, etc. That's not jobbing.
And thats absolutely nothing a serious post inf crisis superman couldnt do.

Photon009
And thats absolutely nothing a serious post inf crisis superman couldnt do.

Ive never seen post-crisis Superman destroy a planet. Last time i checked, he needed help from Wonder Woman just to move the moon, which is a hell of a lot smaller than Earth. And if he has crushed or moved a planet, or at least generated enough force to, show a scan. And getting hit, recollecting yourself, and throwing your own punch in a nanosecond is pretty ****ing fast. But the point isnt if Superman can do it or not. The point is simply that in physical attributes such as strength, durability, etc, Hyperion is equal to Gladiator, and they are both at the very least on par with Superman, and their fight was not jobbing for Gladiator.

Blair Wind
Ive never seen post-crisis Superman destroy a planet. Last time i checked, he needed help from Wonder Woman just to move the moon, which is a hell of a lot smaller than Earth. And if he has crushed or moved a planet, or at least generated enough force to, show a scan. And getting hit, recollecting yourself, and throwing your own punch in a nanosecond is pretty ****ing fast. But the point isnt if Superman can do it or not. The point is simply that in physical attributes such as strength, durability, etc, Hyperion is equal to Gladiator, and they are both at the very least on par with Superman, and their fight was not jobbing for Gladiator.

Im sure batdude would like to provide the scan where Superman rips through one of Saturns moons.

Jimmy-Chan
I'd give Hal a slight edge due to craftiness. I consider Hyperion slightly less powerful than Superman, pretty much the same power level as the pre-death Supes. Very tough fight regardless. I think Hal's versatility would win out as Thor's has before.

Mr.Biscuits
Didn't Huc beat Hyperion with a Thunder Clap? biscuits

Wasn't it Hyperion who was pulling hairs from Glad's Mohawk? biscuits

Jimmy-Chan
Oh yeah I forgot about that. IIRC the thunderclap hurt Hyperion more because of his super hearing.

Sirius77
Hal. More easily than people might think actually.

Hyperion is so overrated on this forum these days... whats up with that?

Photon009
Originally posted by Sirius77

Actually he's not overrated he's just finally getting some of the respect he deserves, but still not all of it. He's Superman's equal.

llagrok
Originally posted by Sirius77

There are like two people who think he can take Hal.

Sirius77
Actually he's not overrated he's just finally getting some of the respect he deserves, but still not all of it. He's Superman's equal.

hysterical

B.A
Hyperion got beat by Hulk actually. in a few pages. Which we missed mostly.

batdude123
Hyperion wins this match.

Anyone who thinks differently has a small penis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.