Arceus vs Solaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

espiemerl
Definitely Solaris, he's super-dimentional.

I guess this should be considered a joke topic, but I posted this because it would be cool for a superbeing-vs-superbeing fight.

But who do YOU think would win? There may still be fanboys who say Arceus.

Burning thought
if your saying superbeing and not gameplay Arceus then he wins easily

Solaris is lame, it shoots lasers and calls meteors for crying out loud lol

espiemerl
WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Someone voted for Arceus!!!!!

Now the thread won't look so bad!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
if your saying superbeing and not gameplay Arceus then he wins easily

Solaris is lame, it shoots lasers and calls meteors for crying out loud lol

Well Solaris fused together all time together. I know that sounds lame taking millions of billions of years together and fusing them into one single area in a dimension that is slowly falling into decay.

espiemerl
Solaris wins, but here's how:

Solaris sucks Arceus in, eats him, then sick pukes him out, so Arceus lost but at least he gave Solaris indigestion. That's about the best he could do.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well Solaris fused together all time together. I know that sounds lame taking millions of billions of years together and fusing them into one single area in a dimension that is slowly falling into decay.
ive heard what Solaris did many times...but all he attacks hogs with are lasers and meteors, also hows he going to fuse together to better extent time than a being who created it.

Originally posted by espiemerl

Solaris sucks Arceus in, eats him, then sick pukes him out, so Arceus lost but at least he gave Solaris indigestion. That's about the best he could do.

yeah rite, like you said, this is the Arceus from lore, not the lame game version, in which case, he is the creator....i didnt see Solaris so easily consuming the lame hogs

and no Solaris doesnt even touch arceus, it simply unravels time deleting puny solaris, quenching its flame before its even begun.

espiemerl
Originally posted by Burning thought
I didnt see Solaris so easily consuming the lame hogs who had to go super to win, and those hedgehogs are NOT weak especially when super big grin cool

Burning thought
who had to go super to win, and those hedgehogs are NOT weak especially when super big grin cool

yes they are in comparison to Godlike beings on Arceus lore level...

ESB -1138

...when did Solaris do that? And Arceus wouldn't be able to harm Solaris; Sonic, Shadow, and Silver had to injury him by attacking him in the past, present, and future for Solaris exists in all of time. He is immortal!

Burning thought
...when did Solaris do that? And Arceus wouldn't be able to harm Solaris; Sonic, Shadow, and Silver had to injury him by attacking him in the past, present, and future for Solaris exists in all of time. He is immortal!

many things are immortal.....and lore Arceus would be justly so, lore Arceus created time in the pokemon universe, whats this useless Solaris thing going to do to it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
...when did Solaris do that? And Arceus wouldn't be able to harm Solaris; Sonic, Shadow, and Silver had to injury him by attacking him in the past, present, and future for Solaris exists in all of time. He is immortal! He has to fuse time first to do that. In terms of combat, Solaris is quite pathetic.

Sado-sama
Hmm...a Sega god versus one of the deities from one of my most cherished series of games...I'll bet on Solaris.

espiemerl
eek! Solaris eek!

Solaris has the power to destroy entire planets with the Sol emeralds. alien

Sado-sama
**** destroying planets. He eats dimensions for lunch, literally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.