Superman and Spider-Man vs Gladiator and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
There's one week prep. Fight takes place in a big city.

Kutulu
Batman's prep > all. Hmm this could go either way.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Kutulu
Batman's prep > all. Hmm this could go either way.

Batman prepping with access to Shi'ar tech, to boot.

Rewmac
You give one week prep to Batman? Then in one week he makes Glads so confident about the fight that he is even overconfident. And there is really no known limit what Batman can't prepare for in a week...

313 shifty roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endless Mike
Batman knows Superman's weaknesses and has plans to defeat him. With Gladiator's help and a week team 2 will win

guy222
team two

cmack
team 2, batman is the x factor here

endrict
Team 2 with ease.

Mindship
Originally posted by Rewmac
You give one week prep to Batman? Then in one week he makes Glads so confident about the fight that he is even overconfident. And there is really no known limit what Batman can't prepare for in a week...

313 shifty roll eyes (sarcastic)
H'm. How about 2 days prep?

Soljer
Team two - the preparation makes all the difference.

MattDay
wow, superman has just been assumed that he doesnt know that batman knows his weaknesses, he will know this, then spiderman will have some fight on his hands with batman, but superman beats glads if batman doesnt interveen, team 1 for the win

Bouboumaster
Team one in a stomp!

Oh! Don't have seen the prep week.

Team 2 in a stomp!
Bruce gives Kryptonite to Gladiator and watch the ass kickin' on his 80' television in HD while eating new brand of Doritos!

It would be sooooo ugly.

Badabing
Bruce sends Gladiator to a self help group to improve his confidence while he smacks around Supes and Spidey on his own.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-37.jpg

Faceman
Batman takes Superman with prep, while Gladiator RAPES Spiderman........Team 2, 7-8 /10 ...

KK the Great
Originally posted by Badabing

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5695/chocolaterainsupeskp3.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman/Gladiator easily in a stomp.

Sirius77
Without prep, Superman pwns Gladiator 8/10 or more.

Batman and spiderman stalemate.

With prep, Batman takes them all.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Sirius77
Without prep, Superman pwns Gladiator 8/10 or more.

Batman and spiderman stalemate.

With prep, Batman takes them all.

Ooh, that looked like fun. How does it work?

First you say something that's wrong,

Then you try to top yourself,

Then you try to top the last two combined?

Sirius77
Originally posted by KK the Great
Ooh, that looked like fun. How does it work?

First you say something that's wrong,

Then you try to top yourself,

Then you try to top the last two combined?

So batman with a week of prep, shiar tech, his own tech, and a massive jobber aura is not enough to take superman, spiderman and gladiator?

Also, give me a feat of gladiators above supermans.

I mean seriously, Gladiator breaks up a planetiod that doesn't even look as big as an asteriod, survives a panel with tryant and people think that he is superman level.

So, please, give me a reason why I'm wrong instaed of photoshopping superman into gladiator and making immature responses to my posts.

james2099
Originally posted by Sirius77
So batman with a week of prep, shiar tech, his own tech, and a massive jobber aura is not enough to take superman, spiderman and gladiator?

Also, give me a feat of gladiators above supermans.

I mean seriously, Gladiator breaks up a planetiod that doesn't even look as big as an asteriod, survives a panel with tryant and people think that he is superman level.

So, please, give me a reason why I'm wrong instaed of photoshopping superman into gladiator and making immature responses to my posts. Living after a tough fight and not falling dead in his own comic....After beating thor getting dog piled by the avengers...been oneshotted more than once....Raised by humans and cannot fight worth a damn....lost his powers and got beat by a human who is a puss....has so many counter-parts its not funny....claims he holds back but when he cut loose he still got his ass kicked...him and other supermen got their ass kicked by the anti-moniter.....NEED MORE FANBOY????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.