Team Marvel vs Team Dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Sentry,Thor,WW Hulk,Silver Surfer

vs

Superman,Orion,Martian Manhunter,Hal Jordan

No one is holding back and it is to the death people. Everyone is pissed off and is out for blood.

Soljer
Superman beats any of team one except for the Surfer.

Orion can beat the Hulk, and probably Sentry.

J'onn can beat Sentry, or the Hulk.

Hal can draw with Norrin and beat any of the rest.

guy222
marvel

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer

Nah. Supes can take Surfer. It's mostly a tossup IMO.

Orion can take Surfer 50/50, and Thor for about the same.

I'll co-sign the rest though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nah. Supes can take Surfer. It's mostly a tossup IMO.

Orion can take Surfer 50/50, and Thor for about the same.

I'll co-sign the rest though. Supes cant take Surfer nope sorry buddy. Surfer has all the tools to have the kryptonian on his knees begging for mercy.

TricksterPriest
With what? K-nite? a kryptonian battleship made of it barely slowed him down. Red sun radiation? He'd have to block out the sun or hit him harder than a red sun eater. Taking Supes down is no longer a simple endeavor.

quanchi112
With what? K-nite? a kryptonian battleship made of it barely slowed him down. Red sun radiation? He'd have to block out the sun or hit him harder than a red sun eater. Taking Supes down is no longer a simple endeavor. Surfer could definitely get the job done. Cyborg did it with a few punches.

laughing

Soljer
With what? K-nite? a kryptonian battleship made of it barely slowed him down. Red sun radiation? He'd have to block out the sun or hit him harder than a red sun eater. Taking Supes down is no longer a simple endeavor.

Someone hasn't been reading comics....

Barbarian Shams
Sentry vs Supes: Good fight, but common logic would state that Supes takes this at least 8/10.
Orion vs WW Hulk: Just the kind of fight noone should ever be in, a bloodlusted Orion that has the Astroforce and a motherbox to amp himself with should ensure a victory over WW Hulk.
Thor vs J'onn: Both bloodlusted and not holding back, with Thor using his hammer at its fullest potential and him using all of his godly strength, vs the Martian not holding back and willing to use any tactic necessary for victory, not limited to mindrapes or phasing techniques. It could go either way, with a Godblast from Thor to kill J'onn, or something of a phasing through Thor's heart from J'onn to take down the Thunder God. 5/10 even split for them.
Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan: This fight has been argued about over and over, but common consensus would say its an even split.

Sirius77

I don't think that it could be said better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Sentry vs Supes: Good fight, but common logic would state that Supes takes this at least 8/10.
Orion vs WW Hulk: Just the kind of fight noone should ever be in, a bloodlusted Orion that has the Astroforce and a motherbox to amp himself with should ensure a victory over WW Hulk.
Thor vs J'onn: Both bloodlusted and not holding back, with Thor using his hammer at its fullest potential and him using all of his godly strength, vs the Martian not holding back and willing to use any tactic necessary for victory, not limited to mindrapes or phasing techniques. It could go either way, with a Godblast from Thor to kill J'onn, or something of a phasing through Thor's heart from J'onn to take down the Thunder God. 5/10 even split for them.
Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan: This fight has been argued about over and over, but common consensus would say its an even split. I disagree with a lot you psted here but mainly my jaw dropeed when you gave jonn an even split with Thor. Thor would crush him and when has Thor been mindraped. I could be wrong becuz Im no thor expert but I thought he is very resistant to this tactic.

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
I disagree with a lot you psted here but mainly my jaw dropeed when you gave jonn an even split with Thor. Thor would crush him and when has Thor been mindraped. I could be wrong becuz Im no thor expert but I thought he is very resistant to this tactic.

Actually... though jonns character jobbs out to pretty much anyone, he actually is quite formidable. With prof x level telepathy, formidable strength, phasing, shape shifting, and martian vision he is a powerful force. However, since they are bloodlusted and holding nothing back, wouldn't jonn turn into fernus? If so, then its pretty much over...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Actually... though jonns character jobbs out to pretty much anyone, he actually is quite formidable. With prof x level telepathy, formidable strength, phasing, shape shifting, and martian vision he is a powerful force. However, since they are bloodlusted and holding nothing back, wouldn't jonn turn into fernus? If so, then its pretty much over... Thor is more than jonn and thats all there is to it.

TricksterPriest
Fernus is locked out by J'onn's own doing. ............Hmm. Could he break down the mental blocks he put in to keep Fernus locked up?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fernus is locked out by J'onn's own doing. ............Hmm. Could he break down the mental blocks he put in to keep Fernus locked up?
Of Course.

TricksterPriest
This opens up a can of worms. Does this mean anytime we draft J'onn for a tournament, we have to worry about someone pulling the Fernus card?

Sirius77
Thor is more than jonn and thats all there is to it.

So thor can't get mindraped? Wow, I never knew that quan.

quanchi112
So thor can't get mindraped? Wow, I never knew that quan. I thought he was very resistant to this sort of thing.

Sirius77
I thought he was very resistant to this sort of thing.

Really? Scans?

Also, if in fact he does revert to fernus, then I really don't see why he wouldn't solo.

quanchi112
Really? Scans?

Also, if in fact he does revert to fernus, then I really don't see why he wouldn't solo. This is ridiculous this fernus talk. I mean really. Im not in the mood for scans now as Im almost ready for bed.

Martian_mind
*SIGH*

Fernus isn't THAT much more then Jonn,it's just Jonn who doesn't have his Green Martian ideals.

Hell,if you read thye story,you see Jonn himself states that Fernus was only in control after he tried to free Luthor...which means that it was Jonn who was mindraping All the worlds villians at once.

Sirius77
This is ridiculous this fernus talk. I mean really. Im not in the mood for scans now as Im almost ready for bed.

No more ridiculous than wm...

Fernus is jonn, just as wm thor is thor.

quanchi112
No more ridiculous than wm...

Fernus is jonn, just as wm thor is thor. WM thor is like Superman not holding back. Its an excuse for the writers to make the character more powerful without giving that character an amp.

Sirius77
WM thor is like Superman not holding back. Its an excuse for the writers to make the character more powerful without giving that character an amp.

The same thing should be said of Fernus. Fernus is just jonn as a total jerk, not holding back.

TricksterPriest
...............So a bloodlusted J'onn is essentially Fernus? Rut roh. fear

Martian_mind
...............So a bloodlusted J'onn is essentially Fernus? Rut roh. fear

I've known this for awhile....

I just chose not to point it out. stick out tongue

Hell,Read the Ferrnus arc,Jonn was the one who mindraped the Entire villian populace.

And really,why are people so shocked?Jonns smacked around JLA's and some members of a JSA before....and both thimes he was still holding back.

Seriously,just click the link beneath my sig.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I've known this for awhile....

I just chose not to point it out. stick out tongue

Hell,Read the Ferrnus arc,Jonn was the one who mindraped the Entire villian populace.

And really,why are people so shocked?Jonns smacked around JLA's and some members of a JSA before....and both thimes he was still holding back.

Seriously,just click the link beneath my sig. Click the link beneath my sig-ish... thing. shifty

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Bransolute
Click the link beneath my sig-ish... thing. shifty

I have a defense against this.

...Loading/file:Tricksterpriestdefence:/.

IT WAS AN AVATAR!!!

Bransolute
I have a defense against this.

...Loading/file:Tricksterpriestdefence:/.

IT WAS AN AVATAR!!! Good defense... sad

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Bransolute
Good defense... sad

Pffft,and people said they had to be a rip-off at $5.99 per excuse cool

TricksterPriest
That defense only works with Darkseid.exe files. stick out tongue

Martian Manhunter is almost as disrespected as Apoc on this forum.

Martian_mind
That defense only works with Darkseid.exe files. stick out tongue

Martian Manhunter is almost as disrespected as Apoc on this forum.

Nah,more these days.

Apoc has some hardcore followers now.

Jonn has me and Nvr.

TricksterPriest
Nah,more these days.

Apoc has some hardcore followers now.

Jonn has me and Nvr.

I like Jonn. embarrasment

Martian_mind
I like Jonn. embarrasment

Woot.

I'm taking credit for it...
even if i had nothing to do with it.

KMC_Drifter
Team DC wins this....atleast 8/10 times.

Tony Stark

confused

eek!

laughing

mad

"NOT"

MARVEL doesn't lose a man DC is slaughtered

wink

guy222
bumprav

quanchi112
The same thing should be said of Fernus. Fernus is just jonn as a total jerk, not holding back. He still loses.

lannfear
Didn't thor resist mind domination by Adam Warlock when Warlock actually had the mind gem?.......can't be sure.....

cheers
confused

Sirius77
He still loses.

He wins.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan: This fight has been argued about over and over, but common consensus would say its an even split.

confused

quanchi112
He wins. Not here friend.

moonknight11
WWH gets taken out. I see a 5/5.

janus77
Team Marvel wins this.
Hulk rips Orion apart
Thor keeps MM busy
Surfer beats Hal, then goes to help Sentry beat Superman...

Sirius77
Not here friend.

Prove it.

Sirius77
Originally posted by janus77
Team Marvel wins this.
Hulk rips Orion apart
Thor keeps MM busy
Surfer beats Hal, then goes to help Sentry beat Superman...

Janus. How would hulk be able to rip orion apart if darkseid, superman, evil new gods, and others were unable to? Importantly, how would he be able to do this from inside a boom tube on his way to the fire pits?

And how is thor going to keep fernus busy?

Surfer does not beat hal. He stalemates him long enough for fernus to come in and help.

And sentry doesnt stalemate superman. By feats he doesnt last a page.

I understand what you are trying to say, but team two are not pushovers. In fact fernus is sub-skyfather.

janus77
Hulk rips Orion apart because Hulk >>> Superman... in strength, stamina and healing. Hulk just needs to leap at him and grab him - something he's done to Surfer and others.

Surfer >> any GL, simple as.

Sentry will be fast and powerful enough to keep Superman busy, may not defeat him but will keep him busy.

Thor just needs to keep in the fight, winning or not, just keep in. MM doesn't impress, lightweight character.

The Pict
Sentry,Thor,WW Hulk,Silver Surfer

vs

Superman,Orion,Martian Manhunter,Hal Jordan

Team DC for the win 9/10. SS and Thor will be able to pull off a win here and there for team Marvel. Hulk is a non factor though.

Hulk rips Orion apart because Hulk >>> Superman... in strength, stamina and healing. Hulk just needs to leap at him and grab him - something he's done to Surfer and others.

Sentry will be fast and powerful enough to keep Superman busy, may not defeat him but will keep him busy.

Thor just needs to keep in the fight, winning or not, just keep in. MM doesn't impress, lightweight character.

That post was absolute nonsense.

lannfear
Team Marvel.... yes

ultimatethor
Hulks at a big disadvantage here but probably would fare best against MM( who loses alot and aside mentally does not have many impressive feats). Sentry could hold orion long enough for surfer to take out supes and go and help the hulk take out MM. Thor beats the Gl IMO. Team one 6/10

batdude123
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Hulks at a big disadvantage here but probably would fare best against MM( who loses alot and aside mentally does not have many impressive feats). Sentry could hold orion long enough for surfer to take out supes and go and help the hulk take out MM. Thor beats the Gl IMO. Team one 6/10

crylaugh

Sirius77

Show me one instance of hulk ripping a high herald in half.

Either way, you never addressed my comment about mother box. How will hulk resist mother box and being teleported into the firepits of apocalypse, friend?

No. Hal would stalemate, if not beat surfer.

I will be satisfied if you show me one thing that puts sentry above superman in speed or strength. I'm not going to ask you to search for durability because that would be too difficult.

And he doesnt have the feats to keep him busy. Prove me wrong.

Jonn isnt the one thor will be fighting. Fernus is. Jonn not holding back. The same member of the race that the guardians had to depower to save the universe.

Sirius77

erm

ultimatethor
Originally posted by batdude123
crylaugh

What? Is comprehension ur problem? Did you not see the ASIDE i put in there meaning that he does have impress mental feats but not many other ones? What pitiful understanding of the english language. laughing

batdude123
What? Is comprehension ur problem? Did you not see the ASIDE i put in there meaning that he does have impress mental feats but not many other ones? What pitiful understanding of the english language. laughing

Owned. sad

However, besides mental feats, he still has tons of other impressive ones. Ignorance ftw.

The Pict

Haha, that's funny. There's loads of grammar errors in your posts!

Sirius77

No. What he was laughing at was the fact that jonn has soloed the jla on several occasions, and fought the bull host of heaven by himself, etc.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Pict
Haha, that's funny. There's loads of grammar errors in your posts!

You as well eh? Typographical and spelling errors are in what way related to the lack of the ability to understand the contextual meanings of words? confused

ultimatethor
Originally posted by batdude123

Owned. sad

However, besides mental feats, he still has tons of other impressive ones. Ignorance ftw.

But he is an ultimate jobber and a lot of the times is really dissappointing.

Sirius77

No one is holding back and it is to the death people. Everyone is pissed off and is out for blood.

janus77
Show me one instance of hulk ripping a high herald in half.

Either way, you never addressed my comment about mother box. How will hulk resist mother box and being teleported into the firepits of apocalypse, friend?

No. Hal would stalemate, if not beat surfer.

I will be satisfied if you show me one thing that puts sentry above superman in speed or strength. I'm not going to ask you to search for durability because that would be too difficult.

And he doesnt have the feats to keep him busy. Prove me wrong.

Jonn isnt the one thor will be fighting. Fernus is. Jonn not holding back. The same member of the race that the guardians had to depower to save the universe.
Hulk won't be bfr'd, Surfer could easily bring him back if it happened, more likely, Surfer will give Hulk the Power Cosmic ... game over big grin

tdawg14
Marvel takes this. I agree that SS is better than any GL. Hal is his closest competition but SS bloodlusted is just badass. Supes would take Sentry and Orion would take Hulk while SS takes GL and Thor whips up on MM leaving Thor and SS vs Supes and Orion. Marvel wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.