Pyron vs. Dante(DMC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Pyron vs. Dante.

Apparently, people believe that Dante can defeat Jedah 7/10, and it is known that Jedah>Pyron, so can Dante beat Pyron?

MadMel
wait a minute
kain cant beat jedah, but dante can??
BS!

Burning thought
kain can beat both in the split second, but Dante? dante doesnt have the soul powers neccery, nor the equipment, unless his swords and his sparda energy damage Pyrons being. Nor is he invulerable.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
kain can beat both in the split second, but Dante? dante doesnt have the soul powers neccery, nor the equipment, unless his swords and his sparda energy damage Pyrons being. Nor is he invulerable. Me and you will never agree on this. But anyway, I think it can be universally agreed that Dante is not winning this.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Me and you will never agree on this. But anyway, I think it can be universally agreed that Dante is not winning this.

indeed, we can certianly agree on that

Violent2Dope
I'm still waiting for those Dante supporters.

Remindme
I killed them and ate their livers

Got ya didn' i? big grin

Pyron vs Dante? O.o V2D, did you finally loose it?

Burning thought
laughing finally? stick out tongue

Charlotte Debel is number one Dante supporter OR icejaw..hmm

Violent2Dope
laughing finally? stick out tongue

Charlotte Debel is number one Dante supporter OR icejaw..hmm Beat Jedah 7/10 my ass. And I also agree he is not beating Kain either.

Burning thought
Beat Jedah 7/10 my ass. And I also agree he is not beating Kain either.

zomg he so does beat Jedah and kain at the same time!!

SPARDA FORM FTW!! durw00t

Violent2Dope
zomg he so does beat Jedah and kain at the same time!!

SPARDA FORM FTW!! durw00t YEAH! Gameplay invulnerability, flight and ZOMGMULTIVERSAL ENERGY BLASTS ftw!!!!

Diamond Kisses
Just because one human sized person defeat a planet sized cosmic entity does not mean that anyone that beats the human sized person beats the cosmic entity ermm

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Just because one human sized person defeat a planet sized cosmic entity does not mean that anyone that beats the human sized person beats the cosmic entity ermm ...What?

Charlotte DeBel
If I posted Dante beats Jedah, that's because I don't believe the Darkstalker hype. Concider that as a bit of joke, or the thing to pun you Darkstalkers fanboys...you believe Morrigan and Demetry are high omnipotent beings? Also Kyo Kusanagi thrown Demetry good 30 metres away with a fieary pucnch. You're going to pur Kyo against Pyron now?

It's Stone-Scissors-Paper game, darling.

But from what I have heard about Pyron (even if 2\3 of that is a hype) Dante gets slaughtered there, I'm not going to play part of mindless fangirl and Darkstalkers are joke in terms of idea.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
If I posted Dante beats Jedah, that's because I don't believe the Darkstalker hype. Concider that as a bit of joke, or the thing to pun you Darkstalkers fanboys...you believe Morrigan and Demetry are high omnipotent beings? Also Kyo Kusanagi thrown Demetry good 30 metres away with a fieary pucnch. You're going to pur Kyo against Pyron now?

It's Stone-Scissors-Paper game, darling.

But from what I have heard about Pyron (even if 2\3 of that is a hype) Dante gets slaughtered there, I'm not going to play part of mindless fangirl and Darkstalkers are joke in terms of idea. I have never claimed Demitri nor Morrigan are nigh omnipotent. You are thinkin of Remo. I don't care what you believe, canonically Jedah in one sitting did eat all the souls of a planet, and that power alone gives him victory over Dante. Also, as for the Kyo thing, that was either one of the crossover comics or CFE. Demitri with a GESTURE could turn Dante into a defenseless girl, who's soul would be eaten.

Pyron has stuff like flying FTL, being at least as big as the sun, eating whole planets, and other things under his belt.

Oh, and DS>>>DMC.

Burning thought
Pyron has stuff like flying FTL, being at least as big as the sun, eating whole planets, and other things under his belt.

gosh fanboys, now your giving him a belt, since when did Pyron have a belt!! dur

Violent2Dope
gosh fanboys, now your giving him a belt, since when did Pyron have a belt!! dur laughing out loud

Superboy Prime
Since when did Pyron wear pants!?

Violent2Dope
Nah, I just realised, Pyron can never win, Skyfather Dante does.

Violent2Dope
Bump. 313

Sol Valentine
Zomulgustav.

Classic NES

Apparently, people believe that Dante can defeat Jedah 7/10,

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Csdabest
So is Heroine

Your G.O.D
Crystal Meth is the worst.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Classic NES
Cocaine is one hell of a drug. I was serious too. no expression

HonkyTonkMan
Pyron wins this without any real hassle from the Son of Sparda. Dante versus Demetri would be a good match though. Demetri would have his hands full and could easily (maybe not easily) lose this. I see Kains ONLY fan is still hard at it...hahahaha.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Pyron wins this without any real hassle from the Son of Sparda. Dante versus Demetri would be a good match though. Demetri would have his hands full and could easily (maybe not easily) lose this. I see Kains ONLY fan is still hard at it...hahahaha. Demitri would just eat his soul.

HonkyTonkMan
Demitri would just eat his soul.

Probably would, but Dantes probably doubt with demons like that before, and I don't see Demetri wanting to end a fight of this scale so quickly.

Violent2Dope
Probably would, but Dantes probably doubt with demons like that before, and I don't see Demetri wanting to end a fight of this scale so quickly. Okay. He rips him in half, or burrows a hole where his head used to be with his...drill attack.

Burning thought
Probably would, but Dantes probably doubt with demons like that before, and I don't see Demetri wanting to end a fight of this scale so quickly.

ime just wondering Honkey Tonkman apart from trolling do you debate in the forums?

Sado-sama
Yeah he's cool...and debates...yeah...

HonkyTonkMan
ime just wondering Honkey Tonkman apart from trolling do you debate in the forums?

HonkyTonkMan
When I feel the need otherwise most of it's just common sense. Why babble about something when people alreaddy know the outcome. *Cough* Kain versus Pyron, Pyron f*cks him up *Uncough*

Burning thought
When I feel the need otherwise most of it's just common sense. Why babble about it when people alreaddy know the outcome.

ahhh i see, so its common sense is it, well my common sense is that Kain beats pyron with ease "cough"nicetry"cough"

what you mean is you cant debate and so you dont want to get into one, fair enough, i mean the fact is you dont seem to know much about even DS characters who you seem to love, it seems your comparions and "common sense" are based off fanboyish statements such as "dante could give Demitri a hard time" even i know this is false and Dante would be crushed and could debate why and people clal me a DS hater, you seem to simply state who you like to win, not who would actually win. Which is not debating

Sado-sama
Thing is he doesn't have to. People can just say who they think wins (and for the record, they can say so and so wins because they like them as well). It's perfectly fine, not too smart though.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Thing is he doesn't have to though.

he doesnt have to debate but his constant "(insert character he doesnt know about here)" wins because its common sense is both annoying and has no weight, so maybe ill jsut put him on ignore and all will be at peace

Sado-sama
Yepperz. While you're at it put any DS fanboy on your ignore list as well. Yes, that includes me.

Burning thought
laughing tbh i was bluffing, i dont put people on ignore

HonkyTonkMan
ahhh i see, so its common sense is it, well my common sense is that Kain beats pyron with ease "cough"nicetry"cough"

what you mean is you cant debate and so you dont want to get into one, fair enough, i mean the fact is you dont seem to know much about even DS characters who you seem to love, it seems your comparions and "common sense" are based off fanboyish statements such as "dante could give Demitri a hard time" even i know this is false and Dante would be crushed and could debate why and people clal me a DS hater, you seem to simply state who you like to win, not who would actually win. Which is not debating

Steady on Jimmy.
What I mean is people don't need to hear/see your life story article you LEAVE in every 'versus' battle involving everyones 'favourite' Kain. The reason i'm not debating on this battle is because I know Dante won't win i'm simply saying he's not gonna be smashed like a worm.
Fanboyish statements, oh my bad sorry wikipedia,my bad capcom my man Burning Thought knows more than use. When I debate over a battle I don't just judge by who's tougher than who, things like personality also come into it. ie. How they'd react in situations.

Sado-sama
- Wiki was and will never be usable, not in debates here at least.

- I think how people would react is supposed to be disregarded. People are supposed to debate characters as if they would defeat the other character as fast as possible.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sado-sama
- Wiki was and will never be usable, not in debates here at least.

- I think how people would react is supposed to be disregarded. People are supposed to debate characters as if they would defeat the other character as fast as possible.
this is true, personality is not usually brought into battles because it can be considered CIS, otherwise weaker beings could beat higher ones in some cases

Sado-sama
Like Cloud and Sephiroth, r0tFlmF@0

HonkyTonkMan
Battles are battles, like David and Goliath, or the Spartans and Persians. You can't leave personality out or it's like saying "No arms".

Burning thought
personality i agree should be brought into some debates because it can be importamt

Violent2Dope
Well, you should bring in things like battle strategies that they can do and brutality, but not things like Seph going easy on opponents.

Violent2Dope
Bump, and this time I have a reason to bump it, but tis secret.

leonheartmm
dante defeated the abstract embodiement of despair. i think hes a worthy contendor. size isnt what dante is about, because that doesnt work with the devil may cry mechanics.

Burning thought
Originally posted by leonheartmm
dante defeated the abstract embodiement of despair. i think hes a worthy contendor. size isnt what dante is about, because that doesnt work with the devil may cry mechanics.

the embodiment of despair? thats a title and the thing that has it was pathetic, first it had no feats and the abilities it displayed in the battle were terrible, a combination of quick movements and spins with its yellow tentacle winglike things, does it have a little sword as well hahaha

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by leonheartmm
dante defeated the abstract embodiement of despair. i think hes a worthy contendor. size isnt what dante is about, because that doesnt work with the devil may cry mechanics. Funny thing is...Pyron is FASTER than Dante.

Sol Valentine
YEAH! Gameplay invulnerability, flight and ZOMGMULTIVERSAL ENERGY BLASTS ftw!!!!

I thought that said Zomul-- Ah lemme stop.

Furion
Dante does the batkick on Pyron and Pyron implodes. Dante 100/10 smile

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Furion
Dante does the batkick on Pyron and Pyron implodes. Dante 100/10 smile Fool, the Batkick can only be used by the Batgod, for anyone of lesser power would be erased if given such a powerful weapon.

Anyway, in my opinion, this isn't even a fight, Pyron outright annihilates Dante with his pinky.

Burning thought
exactley, whats Dante going to do? slash at Pyron with his puny rebellion?

lawls, Pyrons gravity alone would destroy Dante but i dont think pyron has gravity, so the very size of him makes Dante fall over and faint

Violent2Dope
exactley, whats Dante going to do? slash at Pyron with his puny rebellion?

lawls, Pyrons gravity alone would destroy Dante but i dont think pyron has gravity, so the very size of him makes Dante fall over and faint 1. NOEZ! SPARDA FORM FTWZ!

2. Well, I'm not sure, Pyron normally appears to not give off gravity, but can use planets as rings to orbit his fingers, it's possible he can manipulate his own gravity I suppose.

Burning thought
maybe, i mean technically if he had normal gravity he wouldnt be able to get over planets like he does to absorb before having them just melt into him because of the gravity

lol, INVINCIBLE!! SPARDA FORM, dont mess with Dante he desroyed the Embodiment of ALL DESPAIR, SUPER ABSRACTS!!

Violent2Dope
maybe, i mean technically if he had normal gravity he wouldnt be able to get over planets like he does to absorb before having them just melt into him because of the gravity

lol, INVINCIBLE!! SPARDA FORM, dont mess with Dante he desroyed the Embodiment of ALL DESPAIR, SUPER ABSRACTS!! 1. Right, so I guess the only explanation is he manips gravity.

2. OH NOEZ! I BED ID CUD BETE GALACTUS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.