Pyron vs. KOSMOS with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
It is no secret that Pyron would beat her in an all-out fightshifty

However, in this fight, KOSMOS has no use of her various weapons and devices, and Pyron is human sized and can't shapeshift or use any of his other powers, this is a pure physical H2H fight.

I'll let SBP decide what version of KOSMOS would be best suited for this fight.

Blax_Hydralisk
Considering Pyron is a piece of collapsible energy..

Violent2Dope
...He is solid in this fight...still highly durable enough to withstand the pressure of space, the heat of any flame, and massive physical force.

Blax_Hydralisk
I was going to say that he would win, but your last post just convinced me of otherwise.

Burning thought
hmm can you show me his surviability of massive physical force? also whats all this pressure of space nonsense, humans in suits survive the pressure of space, little plastic suits, its often only because of the hollowness of our bodies that we burst and our oxygen

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm can you show me his surviability of massive physical force? also whats all this pressure of space nonsense, humans in suits survive the pressure of space, little plastic suits, its often only because of the hollowness of our bodies that we burst and our oxygen Exactly, he can do it with no equipment. Can he survive massive physical force? He's almost invulnerable normally. Who do you think wins?

Burning thought
h2h i would have to say certainly Pyron, Kosmos i have not seen anything to put her on his level in h2h

Violent2Dope
I agree.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
It is no secret that Pyron would beat her in an all-out fightshifty

durlaugh

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
durlaugh Don't deny the truth. dur

What about this fight?

Burning thought
Ryu jumps in and double kicks both of them across the cosmos

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Don't deny the truth. dur

What about this fight?

Deny the truth? You think because you believe it goes like that its the truth? Give me a break, pal.

To be honest I don't really care about this match. I just found the first sentence to be somewhat baiting.

Violent2Dope
Deny the truth? You think because you believe it goes like that its the truth? Give me a break, pal.

To be honest I don't really care about this match. I just found the first sentence to be somewhat baiting. 1. Mortal, my word is law. big grin

2. Sissy. evil face

Superboy Prime
I've got more pressing matters at hand. superdur

Violent2Dope
I've got more pressing matters at hand. superdur Like KOSMOS fanfictions? dur

P.S. Someone should make a KOSMOS dur smiley.

Burning thought
a pyron one would be funnier and easier

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
a pyron one would be funnier and easier And cooler.

Violent2Dope
Bump. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.