Comic Symbiote Suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Do you think they should've had the comic symbiote suit in SM3 instead?

Neo Darkhalen
Yes.

Neo Zeke
Yes, Spidy looks kinda stupid with the main part of his web design on tyhe red part of his normal suit, which his sym suit copied almost exactly.

Neo Darkhalen
Yet Venom looked cool with the raised webbing.

Neo Zeke
Hmm...

Neo Darkhalen
Well, I did not like his black webbing, nor that he had no white patches on his hands; that he did not have a white spider symbol, as such the raised webbing was his best feature.

Neo Zeke
And in the comics the sym had the white patches on the back of his hands, which the webbing came out of.

Neo Darkhalen
thats what I said.

Sparkz
God yes, i love the black suit, not as much as teh red and blue but only when the red and blue is drawn well, I'm planning on getting a shirt with the black spidey suit symbol, just love it!

Neo Darkhalen
Symbiote, with a blue glow, now that is cool.

Neo Zeke
Yeah, I guess so...

"He was my best friend!" From a Grunt talking about a dead Grunt.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Symbiote, with a blue glow, now that is cool.

a blue glow?

Neo Darkhalen
RIP, anyway.....

Do Symbiotes have a gender?

Sparkz
RIP, anyway.....

nope, least I don't think they do

Neo Zeke
I think they get a gender after they bond. I mean, Scream sym is a female sym, if it went to Spidy it wouldn't become a male sym.

Neo Darkhalen
Well you see Venom has 2 daughters
and 4 sons, but that is because of the hosts to which they are attached, so do symbiotes have a gender or is it determained by who they bond with first, in the case of Agony and Scream, they have only been bonded with women, but then what about the Venom Symbiote that bonded with Eddie and Ann, what gender would it be.

Neo Zeke
I don't know. Bisexual?

Neo Darkhalen
Don't think so, anyway this is gender we are talking about, Spiderman and Venom should have had the Comic Symbiote Suit, but Venom keep the raised webbing.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Neo Zeke
I don't know. Bisexual?

No dude. They don't have a gender at all. There is no such thing as male or female where symbiotes are concered.

Neo Darkhalen
Well unless they Permanently bond with a host, then they sort of become the Gender, since they become one.

Neo Zeke
Yeah. I guess...

Neo Darkhalen
Well they can't be separated from their hosts, but the comics did say introducing the first Female Symbiote.

Neo Zeke
Hmm...

Neo Darkhalen
May I ask, what you are thinking within the context of that post above.

Neo Zeke
I don't know really. Half the time of me talking during the day is to myself. And a bit of that time is talking in my head, which is thinking.

And did you know that there are 2 Missile Pods in the level where you first destroy a Scarab?

Neo Darkhalen
what was with the Hmmm post then?

Neo Zeke
I just told you, I was probably talking to myself in my head, wondering about something and then typed "Hmm...".

Neo Darkhalen
Anyway Symbiotes, I think, only have a Gender when they Permanently bond with a Host.

Neo Zeke
Yeah, like Scream.

Neo Darkhalen
Has the Scream symbiote Permanently bonded with Donna?

Neo Zeke
well, its been with her for a long time and I guess has never left her, so I guess they are permanently bonded...For now.

Neo Darkhalen
Will she return?

Neo Zeke
Hopefully.

Neo Darkhalen
I hope so to.

Neo Zeke
I wonder who the detached-from-Hybrid-symbiote is going to turn out to be.

Neo Darkhalen
Maybe Agony.

Neo Zeke
Either Agony or Lasher. And I hope if its Agony, then it bonds to a girl, if Lasher, then boy. I prefer Agony, we need more femme symbiotes. Did I use the word femme properly?

Neo Darkhalen
Female.

Neo Zeke
I know, but I think there is a word (femme) that applies to female, or something like that. Well, I spellchecked and it isn't a word, which surprises me because it was used in an issue of the Nintendo Power magazine.

Neo Darkhalen
Femme Fatal.

Neo Zeke
You have that issue? And what is femme?

Neo Darkhalen
Feminine.

Neo Zeke
Ah.

"What?! We have a fleet of hundreds!" "Alas for the Flood."

Neo Darkhalen
Gravemind, anyway I would like to see Agony, Lasher and Scream return.

Neo Zeke
Gravemind, oh how i hate him. I want those 3 syms back too.

"You were going to destroy my installation. You DID destroy my installation."

Neo Darkhalen
Prophet of Truth.

Neo Zeke
Wha? Guilty Spark said that. Not the "Bast*rd Truth!". I think the shipmaster Elite actually said that.

Neo Darkhalen
Arbiter.

Neo Zeke
No, I think the shipmaster was the silver/white Elite in Halo 2, the one who comes up in a Wraith to the Abiter at the cutscene when the level Uprising is finished.

Neo Darkhalen
Anyway, Yes they should bring those three back.

Neo Zeke
Yeah, totally.

Neo Darkhalen
indeed

Neo Zeke
Yeah.

Neo Darkhalen
So know what.

Neo Zeke
Wha??? that they should bring back Scream, Agony and Lasher? Or something totally different?

Neo Zeke, out.

Neo Darkhalen
Perhaps, A final Spawn.

Neo Zeke
Yeah, that would be nice.

Neo Darkhalen
indeed it would.

Neo Zeke
It would be perfect. Just make the spawn stay.

Neo Darkhalen
do you mean stay in the comic.

Neo Zeke
Yeah. Not dissapear or have a lame death or something. Stay.

Neo Darkhalen
My King Cobras idea, was that he would stay a while a long while, before he is killed.

Neo Zeke
By Neo Zeke, who is traveling through realities.

Neo Darkhalen
Have you played Super Mario Galaxy?

Neo Zeke
I don't have a Wii. sad

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud, Sorry oh well, I just have a

DS, PSP, XBOX 360, WII, PS2, GBA SP, Laptop, and some emulators.

Neo Zeke
*drools*

Neo Darkhalen
Emulators are
NES- used to own
SNES- used to own
GBA- own
N64- never owned
Dreamcast- Used to own.

Neo Zeke
Cool?

Neo Darkhalen
I like games, anyway back to topic, I say he should look like his comic version, for the Venom Spin-off.

Neo Zeke
Yeah.

Neo Darkhalen
It is only fair.

Neo Zeke
Very fair.

Neo Darkhalen
So true.

Neo Zeke
Now that's spam.

Neo Darkhalen
??? why did you post that?

Neo Zeke
Because we have about 3 posts on just agreeing with each other. I'm trying to change, too you know.

Neo Darkhalen
I already have, and what is this about change anywy?

Neo Zeke
For me to not spam and post random crap.

Neo Darkhalen
Good, good, you had always be better to follow the rules and make sure that everyone is happy, or else.

Neo Zeke
Sooooooo, Venom.

Neo Darkhalen
Go on?

F_doomed
RIP, anyway.....

Err not theyre Asexual.

Further more Neo and Chaos Your both spaming.

Neo Darkhalen
No I'm not, and you no longer come on anymore, and if they were to permanently bond with a host then they would have a gender, besides LP miniseries says introducing the first Female symbiote, yeah I am talking about a topic, not spam nice try though.

Toku King
Yes.
I saw a photoshopped look of the comic Black Suit if it was in SM3, and I was amazed beyond all reason. It looked incredible.

The film version, I got used to later on, but is still a bit disappointing to me.

Yoshi Paradise
No I'm not, and you no longer come on anymore, and if they were to permanently bond with a host then they would have a gender, besides LP miniseries says introducing the first Female symbiote, yeah I am talking about a topic, not spam nice try though.

...Yeah, you was.

Originally posted by Toku King
Yes.
I saw a photoshopped look of the comic Black Suit if it was in SM3, and I was amazed beyond all reason. It looked incredible.

The film version, I got used to later on, but is still a bit disappointing to me.

Can you find that photoshopped picture?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
...Yeah, you were.

Magic_attack
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.