Kurash Makes a challenge to HEROCHAT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
Ok herochat, here is Kurash's challenge, id like to do a debate with 2 partners vs. any 3 member team that you guys can put together. Here is my long list of people that Id like to be on my team, let me know if youre interested

2DamnLoud
Rutog98

Im interested in arguing for Storm vs any of these opponents

Hal Jordan
Superman
Thanos (with or without the IG, your call)
Darkseid
Galactus
Living Tribunal

LETS DO IT Happy Dance

Violent2Dope
Are you mad? Storm would easily stomp them all! She could absorb all the power of the omniverse if she had the will to.

Ouallada
On behalf of KMC, I concede the match. I refuse to be represented by two people who probably can't count as high as their ages.

I realise what you're doing here, but the collateral damage is too huge.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Kurash
LETS DO IT Happy Dance

erm.

Let's not.

lordboo
kurash is a herochat skrull yes

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Ouallada
On behalf of KMC, I concede the match. I refuse to be represented by two people who probably can't count as high as their ages.

I realise what you're doing here, but the collateral damage is too huge.
co signed

Kurash
Come on rutog and 2damn i need help

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Kurash
Ok herochat, here is Kurash's challenge, id like to do a debate with 2 partners vs. any 3 member team that you guys can put together. Here is my long list of people that Id like to be on my team, let me know if youre interested

2DamnLoud
Rutog98

Im interested in arguing for Storm vs any of these opponents

Hal Jordan
Superman
Thanos (with or without the IG, your call)
Darkseid
Galactus
Living Tribunal

LETS DO IT Happy Dance

SevenShackles
Originally posted by lordboo
kurash is a herochat skrull yes

agree eek!

Ouallada
Am I the only one who sees this as the OP killing two birds with one stone, by positioning the storm wankers as idiots while beating on herochat? Not that I agree with the latter, but it certainly isn't what most of you all are making it out to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.