Infinity Being vs. Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Who wins this?

Air Legend
Anti-Monitor is greater than once supreme being of Marvel dur

Merlyn
the true ib >>> am...

nemesis on the other hand... im not so sure. confused

Shin_Nikkolas
Nemesis was still a threat to more than a single multiverse.

quanchi112
Infinity being wins.

Utrigita
IB ftw

Gecko4lif
im going with AM

THere is some serous understimation going on here

Erik-Lensherr
AM

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on which versions of each.

Erik-Lensherr
I don't think he means current Anti-Monitor since his level of power hasn't really been stated and his feats are few and not too conclusive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
AM Could supergirl even hurt the Infinity being?

laughing laughing

quanchi112
I don't think he means current Anti-Monitor since his level of power hasn't really been stated and his feats are few and not too conclusive. Uhm current one cant even kill sodam yat.

laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm current one cant even kill sodam yat.

laughing out loud

Sodam Yat is the greatest GL of them all.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by quanchi112
Could supergirl even hurt the Infinity being?

laughing laughing

That would be funny if it wouldn't be so terribly stupid. Or perhaps you are implying that Supergirl can beat Anti-Monitor ? In this case I'd probably put you back on ignore.

Did you see current Anti-Monitor really exerting and putting all his effort into killing Sodam Yat ? No. Did Sodam Yat survive being blasted by Anti-Monitor ? Yes. Does that mean that Anti-Monitor can't kill Sodam Yat ? No.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That would be funny if it wouldn't be so terribly stupid. Or perhaps you are implying that Supergirl can beat Anti-Monitor ? In this case I'd probably put you back on ignore.

Did you see current Anti-Monitor really exerting and putting all his effort into killing Sodam Yat ? No. Did Sodam Yat survive being blasted by Anti-Monitor ? Yes. Does that mean that Anti-Monitor can't kill Sodam Yat ? No.
Exactly. The AM is playing with Yat. He really likes his heralds to do his work.

Astner
Since I voted that the wielder of the Ininfity Gauntlet is superior to the Anti-Monitor it would be safe to say that Nemesis or the Ininifte being is more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.