Rouge vs Tifa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series) takes on Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy 7 series) in a hand to hand battle! Tifa gets no materia but has access to all her limit breaks! Rouge has the usage of her abilities (Thunder Strike, Hammer Shot, Beauty Shock, Silent Size, Bat Craker, and Ultimate Rouge). Fight takes place in a large arena with all the Sonic and Final Fantasy 7 characters watching. None of them can even get near the arena because of an invincible barrier that no one can bypass.

Csdabest
Cloud disrearcs her by playing with Aeris old garments or Barret distracts her but unzipping his zipper. Either way. Rouge wins

espiemerl
Rouge wins this one big grin cool

Remindme
Tell me more about Rouge, never known much about her powers

Burning thought
Esperi prob doesnt kno em....jsut the fact shes a sonic the hegdehg character means she wins durlaugh

Violent2Dope
...Are you all serious? Tifa wins.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
...Are you all serious? Tifa wins.

Explain then I respond whether or not I agree or disagree.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Explain then I respond whether or not I agree or disagree. Strength: Tifa fights big ass monsters with her fists. Neither of the characters have many strength feats, tho Tifa does have considerable leg strength, as shown when she landed feet first on that pillar.

Speed: Compared to many Sonic characters, Rouge is actually pretty slow. Tifa can strike faster than Rouge, don't know about running, and has far better reflexes, like when Loz threw her towards a pillar, and in midair she changed her momentum so she would hit the pillar feet first and be uninjured, and Loz threw her fast, as shown that after Tifa hit the pillar, all the flowers in her path of travel were shredded.

Durability: Tifa could take blows from powerhouses such as Loz, and was slashed by Sephiroth and lived.

H2H: Tifa, easily.

Reach: Rouge is like 3' tall, Tifa easily.

Experience: Not sure.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Strength: Tifa fights big ass monsters with her fists. Neither of the characters have many strength feats, tho Tifa does have considerable leg strength, as shown when she landed feet first on that pillar.

Speed: Compared to many Sonic characters, Rouge is actually pretty slow. Tifa can strike faster than Rouge, don't know about running, and has far better reflexes, like when Loz threw her towards a pillar, and in midair she changed her momentum so she would hit the pillar feet first and be uninjured, and Loz threw her fast, as shown that after Tifa hit the pillar, all the flowers in her path of travel were shredded.

Durability: Tifa could take blows from powerhouses such as Loz, and was slashed by Sephiroth and lived.

H2H: Tifa, easily.

Reach: Rouge is like 3' tall, Tifa easily.

Experience: Not sure.

Strength: Hmm...well Rouge was able to fight hand to hand with Knuckles to a stand still and Knuckles is a powerhouse so I would believe Rouge is either pretty strong herself (considering she can kicks through boulders) or is pretty fast to avoid Knuckles attacks.

Speed: Well that one I think Tifa would be faster than Rouge but not by much.

Durability: To be fair Tifa (after what two hits?) was out for a long time after getting hit by Loz and Tifa was out for who knows how long after hit by Sephiroth. But I would again believe it to be Tifa.

H2H: Rouge took on Knuckles who is a powerhouse of powerhouses (the dude can punch through battleships). I would actually have to give it to Rouge here considering she is the top agent of GUN.

Reach: Agreed.

Experience: Rouge is 17 and Tifa is 23 so I think Tifa has this.

Overall: I believe Tifa would win 7/10

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Strength: Hmm...well Rouge was able to fight hand to hand with Knuckles to a stand still and Knuckles is a powerhouse so I would believe Rouge is either pretty strong herself (considering she can kicks through boulders) or is pretty fast to avoid Knuckles attacks.

Speed: Well that one I think Tifa would be faster than Rouge but not by much.

Durability: To be fair Tifa (after what two hits?) was out for a long time after getting hit by Loz and Tifa was out for who knows how long after hit by Sephiroth. But I would again believe it to be Tifa.

H2H: Rouge took on Knuckles who is a powerhouse of powerhouses (the dude can punch through battleships). I would actually have to give it to Rouge here considering she is the top agent of GUN.

Reach: Agreed.

Experience: Rouge is 17 and Tifa is 23 so I think Tifa has this.

Overall: I believe Tifa would win 7/10 Strength: She has good lower body, but Tifa is strong overall.

Speed: Yeah.

Durability: Loz makes Knuckles look like a pantywaist when it comes to brute strength. Also, it was a much weaker Tifa that survived getting cut by Seph.

H2H: I was actually talking about skill.

Experience: ROFL.

Overall: Agreed.

Betterman
I know Tifa will win because of their ar more Final Fantasy fans than Sonic fans but I would say Rouge would win because she can use air to her advantage and dodge most attacks with ease than counter them.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Betterman
I know Tifa will win because of their ar more Final Fantasy fans than Sonic fans but I would say Rouge would win because she can use air to her advantage and dodge most attacks with ease than counter them.

...the number of fans doesn't do a thing to the actual fight.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Betterman

Met Neo Darkhalen? You seem to go with a somewhat similar logic..

kwon_ji_hae
omg yes tifa wins at first i thought you ment rouge from x-men if it was her tifa lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.