Stun and Uriko runs the survival contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
How far will they go? big grin

This works in simple ways. As soon as one bite the dust, another one will come. I want it to be done from weakest to strongest but since I do not know how that would work I will leave it to you stick out tongue

As soon as one foe bite the dust, another will enter. They get fully rested after each contestant big grin

They only fight ONE at the time.

The fights are against the characters in strength of how they appear in the game.

1st battle: They run the Dead or Alive contest! Weakest to strongest.

2nd battle: They run the Tekken contest! Weakest to strongest.

3rd battle: They run the Bloody Roar contest! Weakest to strongest.

4th battle: They run the Super Smash Broos contest! Weakest to strongest.

5th battle: They run the Street Fighters contest! Weakest to strongest.

6th battle: They run the Dark Stalkers contest! Weakest to strongest.

Sol Valentine
They can't do it, sadly.

Diamond Kisses
I do not think they will make it either, but I wanted to know how far they would get big grin

I think they would stop against the Dark Stalkers but make their way there yes

Violent2Dope
They can't beat DOA fools, Ryu Hayabusa crushes them like ants. smile

Diamond Kisses
I believe Dead or Alive is the least of their problems stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Ryu would eat them for lunch. big grin Also, there is no such thing as a Darkstalkers contest.

Diamond Kisses
Now there is one because I want them to fight them in a row. However, I strongly believe they will take Ryu Hayabusa with ease yes

Violent2Dope
LOL..............no. Just no, don't even go there. One question tho, are all the fights H2H?

Diamond Kisses
Like I said "How they appear in the game" smile

But I am serious. Stun is stronger and his abilities can most likely be compared to Ryu. Uriko is without doubt faster than him and he will be fighting both at once yes

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Like I said "How they appear in the game" smile

But I am serious. Stun is stronger and his abilities can most likely be compared to Ryu. Uriko is without doubt faster than him and he will be fighting both at once yes Ryu is strongest in DOA most likely btw. Also, Ryu has everything he does in NG games I think, can he use them?

Stun is a little stronger, true, but his skill and speed are far less that Ryu's. Uriko faster than Ryu? How so? Not from what I have seen. Also, Ryu has tele. Also, both will be weakened from fighting all the other DOA characters.

Diamond Kisses
They will be healed after each fight stick out tongue

Uriko is horribly fast and she too can teleport. Stun has endurance that compensate his lack of speed. But he is actually not THAT slow, he just is not as fast as Ryu Hayabusa.

Ryu Hayabusa has what he is seen to have in the Dead or Alive games.

Violent2Dope
They will be healed after each fight stick out tongue

Uriko is horribly fast and she too can teleport. Stun has endurance that compensate his lack of speed. But he is actually not THAT slow, he just is not as fast as Ryu Hayabusa.

Ryu Hayabusa has what he is seen to have in the Dead or Alive games. 1. Kay.

2. Is she as fast as Ryu? Also, Stun is standing still when compared to Ryu.

3. Kay.

I agree, he loses now.

Diamond Kisses
I believe Uriko is faster than Ryu stick out tongue Stun is not super fast, but he is far from slow! At the Jenny renew from Bloody Roar Extreme he appear out of nowhere and approach her instantly yes

Violent2Dope
I believe Uriko is faster than Ryu stick out tongue Stun is not super fast, but he is far from slow! At the Jenny renew from Bloody Roar Extreme he appear out of nowhere and approach her instantly yes The absolute farthest they get is DS, which is where they get stomped.

Diamond Kisses
I believe they get to one of, or the strongest DS character yes

Violent2Dope
Lol, the strongest DS character? That would involve beating Pyron, no way that is happening. Lord Raptor would soul eat them both at the same time(and he is not one of the strongest Ds characters).

Burning thought
Kain launches himself from Uriko's anus and destroys the darkstalkers131

they clear it.....

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Lol, the strongest DS character? That would involve beating Pyron, no way that is happening. Lord Raptor would soul eat them both at the same time(and he is not one of the strongest Ds characters).

Do remember that it is Pyron as seen in the game. Not as he is seen in the comics and anime smile

Burning thought
they may likely beat a few DS people, their not all that powerful

Violent2Dope
Do remember that it is Pyron as seen in the game. Not as he is seen in the comics and anime smile Comics show his canon abilities, but whatever. He still just absorbs them, or rips them apart, or burns them to nothing, or tele's Stun to the bottom of the ocean(I highly doubt he can swim) and Uriko to the center of the earth. Demitri can kill both with one move, Midnight Bliss.

Diamond Kisses
Like I said, I think they will get to Darkstalkers and lose against some of, or the best one from there smile

How does Midnight Bliss work?

Violent2Dope
Like I said, I think they will get to Darkstalkers and lose against some of, or the best one from there smile

How does Midnight Bliss work? 1. Nope, sorry to say, they aren't even beating Lord Raptor.

2. Demitri makes a gesture, and turns his opponent into a defenseless human female, with NO POWERS. He then grabs them by the neck, and eats their soul.

Diamond Kisses
1. Lord Raptor? Powerful DS character?

2. He is using some kind of TK? Or is it plain magic?

Violent2Dope
1. Lord Raptor? Powerful DS character?

2. He is using some kind of TK? Or is it plain magic? 1. No actually, he is only a B+ Class, which is what most of the cast is, then you have Demitri, Morrigan, maybe Lilith, maybe Donavan, and Pyron(who is probably stronger, but he is at this level when Demitri and him fight), and Jedah is an S. He has a move that can eat both's souls simultaneously.

2. Magic, powerful magic at that. Uriko is not countering it. And even if she can, Demitri will just kill Stun with it, then kill Uriko with his bare hands.

Burning thought
hes seems to be in close range when he does it, he definatley has to be close range when he takes the soul, also where does it say they lose all their powers?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
hes seems to be in close range when he does it, he definatley has to be close range when he takes the soul, also where does it say they lose all their powers? With a gesture he does it, that is faster than any attack they have. They get turned into normal human girls, normal as in NO POWERS.

Diamond Kisses
You got this on video or something? I would like to see it big grin

Mr Dude
So, they're a tag team against everyone else as individuals? Like blockbusters?

Anyway, whether they can defeat characters from other games is a tricky question. However, they'll definitely get stopped at bloody roar, because there are harder characters. The tiger guy, the lion guy and the girl that turns into the giant wierd thing. Chimera or something.

Diamond Kisses
Uranus stick out tongue

The two of them definatly can take her down. She is good in fights against one single target due to her massive combos, but against two of this scale at power she might only hope to stall or bring one down. Both will not smile

Violent2Dope
You got this on video or something? I would like to see it big grin http://youtube.com/watch?v=aOPNAB4C_uQ

In the move, with a gesture he transforms them. He then grabs their neck, and eats their soul. Also, in the video, they get back up, still alive, this is of course gameplay.

P.S. Why can't I post the actual vid on KMC anymore?

Neo Darkhalen
My god could any of them do it, without using cheats or steroids, perhaps they just run away and hide, then attack their tiered opponents, no they can't win, unfortunately.

Diamond Kisses
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aOPNAB4C_uQ

In the move, with a gesture he transforms them. He then grabs their neck, and eats their soul. Also, in the video, they get back up, still alive, this is of course gameplay.

P.S. Why can't I post the actual vid on KMC anymore?

What indicate that:

1. He eats their soul? To my eyes it only looks like he drain their blood.

2. That the target becomes powerless? From what I see they only shift form.

3. That both Stun and Uriko can not fight back?

--------------

The attack seem kind of slow. Which Uriko is not. The target also does not do anything and he can without problem walk up in front of them and drain them. Uriko and Stun would never stand still and they would be onto him constantly. He does appear to require time in order to use this ability, which they will not provide.

-----------

D.S. Are you sure you are doing it the right way? big grin

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
My god could any of them do it, without using cheats or steroids, perhaps they just run away and hide, then attack their tiered opponents, no they can't win, unfortunately.

I am afraid I do not understand blink

Violent2Dope
What indicate that:

1. He eats their soul? To my eyes it only looks like he drain their blood.

2. That the target becomes powerless? From what I see they only shift form.

3. That both Stun and Uriko can not fight back?

--------------

The attack seem kind of slow. Which Uriko is not. The target also does not do anything and he can without problem walk up in front of them and drain them. Uriko and Stun would never stand still and they would be onto him constantly. He does appear to require time in order to use this ability, which they will not provide.

-----------

D.S. Are you sure you are doing it the right way? big grin 1. Nope, several sources state this. And Demitri has to bite victims to drain blood, he's a vampire.

2. They shift form to a normal human female. Do you think either of them can pose a threat AT ALL to Demitri as a normal human female?

3. They could try, would do no good.

4. Demitri does the attack with a mere gesture. He floats to them btw. A gesture>>>>>>>>Their reaction times. Also, Demitri's physical strength is comparable to a human sized Pyron, who would manhandle them. He is quite fast, and can tele. Also, he can morph parts of his body to attack, like turning his lower body into a sort of drill to burrow thru enemies. Also, neither could even hurt him. Fvck taking bullets, this guy could take silver bullets, crosses, stakes, and garlic, all of which would KILL a normal vampire. Also, he took an attack that sent him and his castle thru the dimensional boundaries.

Diamond Kisses
How many times has he been attempted to be slain by silver bullets, crosses, stakes and garlic? stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
How many times has he been attempted to be slain by silver bullets, crosses, stakes and garlic? stick out tongue The multiple times humans have walked into his castle trying to steal his riches(he's quite rich). He is said to just smile as the weapons had no effect on him. He would often make them his souless slaves to serve him in his castle.

Diamond Kisses
1. Nope, several sources state this. And Demitri has to bite victims to drain blood, he's a vampire.

2. They shift form to a normal human female. Do you think either of them can pose a threat AT ALL to Demitri as a normal human female?

3. They could try, would do no good.

4. Demitri does the attack with a mere gesture. He floats to them btw. A gesture>>>>>>>>Their reaction times. Also, Demitri's physical strength is comparable to a human sized Pyron, who would manhandle them. He is quite fast, and can tele. Also, he can morph parts of his body to attack, like turning his lower body into a sort of drill to burrow thru enemies. Also, neither could even hurt him. Fvck taking bullets, this guy could take silver bullets, crosses, stakes, and garlic, all of which would KILL a normal vampire. Also, he took an attack that sent him and his castle thru the dimensional boundaries.

1. Could I possibly get these sources to read trough? smile

2. Uriko is only a half-beast. Taking away her beastial powers will not make her much less of a thread shrug

3. Why not?

4. How fast is he? How does his teleport work?

Stun is not that easy to kill either. I doubt garlic, crosses, silver bullets and stakes would have any effect on him either. Does that make him unharmable, just like Dimitri? ermm

I would also like to see/read about the attack that sent him trough the dimensional boundaries, please.

Violent2Dope
1. Could I possibly get these sources to read trough? smile

2. Uriko is only a half-beast. Taking away her beastial powers will not make her much less of a thread shrug

3. Why not?

4. How fast is he? How does his teleport work?

Stun is not that easy to kill either. I doubt garlic, crosses, silver bullets and stakes would have any effect on him either. Does that make him unharmable, just like Dimitri? ermm

I would also like to see/read about the attack that sent him trough the dimensional boundaries, please. 1. Wiki is not always reliable, but I have more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demitri_Maximoff
http://listing-index.ebay.com/games/Demitri_Maximoff.html
Lists soul absorption under power list, talking about Midnight Bliss.
http://www.comicvine.com/demitri-maximoff/43799/
I could find more.

2. She won't have her normal form either. She will be changed to a more arousing form, one with no strength to combat Demitri(like she had any lol).

3. They have no powers. Stun's phenomenol strength and endurance, gone, Uriko's speed, gone.

4. He is pretty fast, not like Flash fast, but fast nontheless. His tele is the instant magical kind.

5. No, thing is, those things would KILL any other vampire, vamps have an inherant weakness to them, yet they don't affect Demitri.

6. http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/583725/25007

Under his profile in it.

Diamond Kisses
1. Wiki is not always reliable, but I have more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demitri_Maximoff
http://listing-index.ebay.com/games/Demitri_Maximoff.html
Lists soul absorption under power list, talking about Midnight Bliss.
http://www.comicvine.com/demitri-maximoff/43799/
I could find more.

2. She won't have her normal form either. She will be changed to a more arousing form, one with no strength to combat Demitri(like she had any lol).

3. They have no powers. Stun's phenomenol strength and endurance, gone, Uriko's speed, gone.

4. He is pretty fast, not like Flash fast, but fast nontheless. His tele is the instant magical kind.

5. No, thing is, those things would KILL any other vampire, vamps have an inherant weakness to them, yet they don't affect Demitri.

6. http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/583725/25007

Under his profile in it.

1. Could you, please? smile
The only place saying that he drain the soul is Wikipedia and I do not trust that place mhm angel

2. Where does it say they have no strength and/or is removed of their powers? Not in the sources you gave me at least.

3. See number 2 big grin

4. He is fast. I looked him up at multiple youtube videos, however, he seem to be of Stun speed and not Uriko speed smile

5. They would not kill Blade, the daywalker. Does that make him unharmable? Lets not go there. Just wanted to mention it because Blade is cool stick out tongue
Everyone has a weakness. You just have to find it. Besides, just because he can not die, does not mean he can not be defeated.

6. Could not find it embarrasment

Darth Extecute
in-game, they clear it.. Taking it into fighting with actual powers as you seem to do, they might get some darkstalker trouble.. possibly with Pyron.. probably stops at Jedah, since he's said to instantly drain the soul of a target..

And since everyone strongly believe he can effortlessly drain the soul of Sargeras, then there's no way these two pets can defend themselves against it..

Violent2Dope
1. Could you, please? smile
The only place saying that he drain the soul is Wikipedia and I do not trust that place mhm angel

2. Where does it say they have no strength and/or is removed of their powers? Not in the sources you gave me at least.

3. See number 2 big grin

4. He is fast. I looked him up at multiple youtube videos, however, he seem to be of Stun speed and not Uriko speed smile

5. They would not kill Blade, the daywalker. Does that make him unharmable? Lets not go there. Just wanted to mention it because Blade is cool stick out tongue
Everyone has a weakness. You just have to find it. Besides, just because he can not die, does not mean he can not be defeated.

6. Could not find it embarrasment 1. Alright, I'll look for more. The second one also states it, only replace soul with life-force.

2. Because they are turned to normal humans. erm

3. It wouldn't be a very powerful move if it let them keep their powers.

4. Were they OVA vids? His speed once again is comparable to human Pyron, who even in the OVA(weaker version) flew around the world in like...2 seconds at most.

5. No, Blade has a purely natural resistance due to his half human nature.
His only weakness is sunlight(which actually wasn't a weakness anymore after he absorbed Pyron), and of course he can be defeated.

6. laughing out loud

Burning thought
1. Alright, I'll look for more. The second one also states it, only replace soul with life-force.

2. Because they are turned to normal humans. erm

3. It wouldn't be a very powerful move if it let them keep their powers.

4. Were they OVA vids? His speed once again is comparable to human Pyron, who even in the OVA(weaker version) flew around the world in like...2 seconds at most.

5. No, Blade has a purely natural resistance due to his half human nature.
His only weakness is sunlight(which actually wasn't a weakness anymore after he absorbed Pyron), and of course he can be defeated.

6. laughing out loud

2. where does it say normal humans, also it doesnt neccerily make them human, when he does it to pyron hes still a fiery being just female, so he must just make them female.

3. maybe its not a very powerful move.

Violent2Dope
2. where does it say normal humans, also it doesnt neccerily make them human, when he does it to pyron hes still a fiery being just female, so he must just make them female.

3. maybe its not a very powerful move. 2. It turns them to a human form that still resembles their old self. Look at friggin Phobos, he's turned into a little girl lol.

3. Right...let's make his super move a weak move...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Diamond Kisses
1. I do not consider life-force and soul the same thing shrug

2. Which might confuse them, indeed. But no indication that they lose their powers. I am sure this would shock Stun a lot, but since Uriko first of all already is a girl, secondly care little of her appearance and thirdly is too DUMB to get what happened anyway she would keep going.

For Darkstalker, turning into a normal human might be a huge thing. Which makes it a powerful move. They all seem pretty special in a large varity of ways that removes many from the normal "human" aspect. But Bloody Roar characters are originaly human beings and they spend a lot of time as human beings. They were born pure humans and they are to a sense more human than magical. They have only enchanted genes.

Only Stun has been removed of his true human form, while all others run normally around as humans.

3. See number 2 big grin

4. What is OVA?

5. There we have it then big grin

6. lion

Burning thought
2. It turns them to a human form that still resembles their old self. Look at friggin Phobos, he's turned into a little girl lol.

3. Right...let's make his super move a weak move...roll eyes (sarcastic)

1.a human energy being...doesnt rly make sense...and yeh thats a bit queer, phobos turned into a little girl hmmnm does it have any connecton with a little girl or is it just random

2. super move? that depends on the one whos being attacked by the move, if he tried to grab the Angiris council and take their souls they would laugh at him and delete him from excistence, some powerful move..it depends on the eye of the beholder. I was saying unless you have proof it takes all their power and makes them normal then its not neccerily an uber move.

Violent2Dope
1. I do not consider life-force and soul the same thing shrug

2. Which might confuse them, indeed. But no indication that they lose their powers. I am sure this would shock Stun a lot, but since Uriko first of all already is a girl, secondly care little of her appearance and thirdly is too DUMB to get what happened anyway she would keep going.

For Darkstalker, turning into a normal human might be a huge thing. Which makes it a powerful move. They all seem pretty special in a large varity of ways that removes many from the normal "human" aspect. But Bloody Roar characters are originaly human beings and they spend a lot of time as human beings. They were born pure humans and they are to a sense more human than magical. They have only enchanted genes.

Only Stun has been removed of his true human form, while all others run normally around as humans.

3. See number 2 big grin

4. What is OVA?

5. There we have it then big grin

6. lion 1. Well, I do. no expression

2. Can normal humans be as fast as Uriko, or as strong as Stun? No? Okay then. I KNOW it would mess Stun up, as he would be a normal human, and could not have the strength or power he once did, oh and they would lose their beast forms.

B.B. Hood is human. Once the move is done, she is still defenseless.

3. ROFL

4. I am talking about the DS anime(OVA), is that what you are talking about?

5. Yepperz.

6. It is there tho.

Violent2Dope
1.a human energy being...doesnt rly make sense...and yeh thats a bit queer, phobos turned into a little girl hmmnm does it have any connecton with a little girl or is it just random

2. super move? that depends on the one whos being attacked by the move, if he tried to grab the Angiris council and take their souls they would laugh at him and delete him from excistence, some powerful move..it depends on the eye of the beholder. I was saying unless you have proof it takes all their power and makes them normal then its not neccerily an uber move. 1. Well, he is a human energy being while fighting the DSers technically. big grin

No, it changes him to a more "arousing" form, which really makes you wonder about Demitri.

2. The what council? Super moves are the moves in Capcom 2D fighters that are the best and stuffs. Eye of the beholder? Wtf are you talking about?

Burning thought
1. Well, he is a human energy being while fighting the DSers technically. big grin

No, it changes him to a more "arousing" form, which really makes you wonder about Demitri.

2. The what council? Super moves are the moves in Capcom 2D fighters that are the best and stuffs. Eye of the beholder? Wtf are you talking about?

1. ...okie

2. the Council of 5 Angels who rule heaven, but anyway you dont know them so what ime saying is...

the eye of the beholder means the move is super or powerful depending on who its being used on, for example his midnight bliss on full powered Galactus would unlikely work and Galactus would laugh, so its not so super in the eyes of Galactus. But anyway it doesnt rly matter what does is you showing me the info that states that they become powerless humans after the transformation

Diamond Kisses
4. I am talking about the DS anime(OVA), is that what you are talking about?

The fights are against the characters in strength of how they appear in the game.

big grin

Diamond Kisses
And "The eye of the beholder" means that the outcome depends on from who's point of view/perspective you look at smile

Darth Extecute
Can normal humans be as fast as Uriko, or as strong as Stun? No? Okay then. I KNOW it would mess Stun up, as he would be a normal human, and could not have the strength or power he once did, oh and they would lose their beast forms.

B.B. Hood is human. Once the move is done, she is still defenseless.

Less making things up, and more proof.. An official source, a text, or something..

You DS people make Midnight Bliss seem to be the ultimate attack.. but in truth, you know near as little as the rest of us about it..

Violent2Dope
1. ...okie

2. the Council of 5 Angels who rule heaven, but anyway you dont know them so what ime saying is...

the eye of the beholder means the move is super or powerful depending on who its being used on, for example his midnight bliss on full powered Galactus would unlikely work and Galactus would laugh, so its not so super in the eyes of Galactus. But anyway it doesnt rly matter what does is you showing me the info that states that they become powerless humans after the transformation It wouldn't work on Big G cause...you know, he's fvckin Big G. Normal humans are powerless, this is easy to understand.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Less making things up, and more proof.. An official source, a text, or something..

You DS people make Midnight Bliss seem to be the ultimate attack.. but in truth, you know near as little as the rest of us about it.. If Stun would be turned into a normal human, he would lose ALL powers, all of his strength and endurance are a result of that form he takes, without it, he is nothing.

Uriko is still a superhuman in her human form, she would lose her speed.

Also, I think we are all forgetting one thing, Demitri doesn't need Midnight Bliss to beat them. smile

Hell, they don't even get to Demitri.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.