Galactus Vs Count Nefaria Jr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Alright,So Galactus is bearing down on Earth,ready to eat it.Reed is incapacitated by WWH,so BP has had to design his own weapon with little warning,and has made a device that would merge three beings powers and times them by 100.

Which three heroes would be able to stalemate/defeat Galactus if they merged their powers,and if no-one above mid-herald could be used.

Galactus is at the strongest we've seen him in the 616 universe.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Alright,So Galactus is bearing down on Earth,ready to eat it.Reed is incapacitated by WWH,so BP has had to design his own weapon with little warning,and has made a device that would merge three beings powers and times them by 100.

Which three heroes would be able to stalemate/defeat Galactus if they merged their powers,and if no-one above mid-herald could be used.

Galactus is at the strongest we've seen him in the 616 universe. So... Galactus can destroy galaxies in this fight?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Bransolute
So... Galactus can destroy galaxies in this fight?

Yes....

Buthe won't just vaporise earth,he wants to eat it.

Personally,i'd try

1.Ikaris
2.Sersi
3.Loki

Bransolute
Yes....

Personally,i'd try

1.Ikaris
2.Sersi
3.Loki Still... all that power focused into one blast...

Also, why would he need to eat Earth, if he was at his most powerful?

Also, directed towards your list...
Which three heroes would be able to stalemate/defeat Galactus

Martian_mind
Still... all that power focused into one blast...

Also, why would he need to eat Earth, if he was at his most powerful?

Also, directed towards your list...

Meh,I see Loki as a hero.

Well,not a villian at least.

Val
Sentry
Sentry
Sentry

lulz

Bransolute
Meh,I see Loki as a hero.

Well,not a villian at least. So... his entire history with Thor was what? Playtime?
Why did he also get banished from Asgard?
How were the Avengers formed?
And in recent... er times. Why did Thor get Iron Man and Cap to help fight him and his brigade of evil doers?

stick out tongue

Martian_mind
So... his entire history with Thor was what? Playtime?
Why did he also get banished from Asgard?
How were the Avengers formed?
And in recent... er times. Why did Thor get Iron Man and Cap to help fight him and his brigade of bandits?

stick out tongue

Meh,When i read Loki's mini it showed that very Evil thing Loki did towards Thor and Asgard where deserved,considering what c*nts they were to him.

Not to mention in the end Loki was going to make the right decision,but Thor just stomped him...

Hell,when push comes to shove he'll help save Asgard from the big boys.

Bransolute
Meh,When i read Loki's mini it showed that very Evil thing Loki did towards Thor and Asgard where deserved,considering what c*nts they were to him.

Not to mention in the end Loki was going to make the right decision,but Thor just stomped him...

Hell,when push comes to shove he'll help save Asgard from the big boys. That's one mini...

Heh... *splat*

After he tries to destroy them...

Martian_mind
That's one mini...

Heh... *splat*

After he tries to destroy them...

Still,Loki's main goal is conquest of Asgard,so it's natural he betrays the pricks.

Plus,it's pretty much a fixture in Thor mytho's that Lembarrasmentki was despised growing up...and thats what pushed him to be evil.

Meh,Loki is a god and when he goes to earth killing humans for him would be like killing cockroaches for us.We don't really appear as equals to him.

So,him pwning Avengers/Humans is not really bred from evil.

Bransolute
Still,Loki's main goal is conquest of Asgard,so it's natural he betrays the pricks.

Plus,it's pretty much a fixture in Thor mytho's that Lembarrasmentki was despised growing up...and thats what pushed him to be evil.

Meh,Loki is a god and when he goes to earth killing humans for him would be like killing cockroaches for us.We don't really appear as equals to him.

So,him pwning Avengers/Humans is not really bred from evil. Wouldn't that still be evil?

Meh, he didn't seem treated badly in the comic world...

Cockroaches come into our houses though... plus, some cockroaches aren't as powerful, or more than us...
Also, Loki isn't a true god.

Blarg.
Aren't most evil doers in comics treated badly, or had a rough childhood?
That's like saying Pre-Hat Thanos wasn't evil...

Martian_mind
Wouldn't that still be evil?

Meh, he didn't seem treated badly in the comic world...

Cockroaches come into our houses though... plus, some cockroaches aren't as powerful, or more than us...
Also, Loki isn't a true god.

Blarg.
Aren't most evil doers in comics treated badly, or had a rough childhood?
That's like saying Pre-Hat Thanos wasn't evil...

Thanos commited mass genocide so he could get laid.

Loki killed some humans and gods so that he could be a ruler,and he wasn't doing too bad a job when he took over...

I'm just saying,Loki isn't a clear-cut evil doer imo.Also,Loki didn't choose to Destroy/maim as repayment for his sucky life.He just conquered.

Bransolute
Thanos commited mass genocide so he could get laid.

Loki killed some humans and gods so that he could be a ruler,and he wasn't doing too bad a job when he took over...

I'm just saying,Loki isn't a clear-cut evil doer imo.Also,Loki didn't choose to Destroy/maim as repayment for his sucky life.He just conquered. And... he was also a mutant purple guy, who knew the only person who loved him was his mom.

He killed people to reach his own greedy needs? Ya don't say...

Conquer... conquer... conquer... Kang the Conqueror?

darthgoober
Yes....

Personally,i'd try

1.Ikaris
2.Sersi
3.Loki
I don't really think that Loki would be very useful overall. His best stuff comes from sorcery, and I don't think that arcane knowledge is something that can be increased by a machine. The process would increase his potential, but he would still require years of study to live up to that potential.

Anyway as far as my 3 go...

1. Super Skrull
2. Sersi
3. Kismet(Marvel)

The way I see it, Invisible Woman's force field has damaged Galactus in the past(probably because the energy originates from Hyperspace) and since Super Skrull's force fields are actually more powerful than Sue's he has the best chance to actually damage Big G since he'll have his standard force fields x100. If not, he always has his Antimatter blast x 100 which ALSO has a decent chance of causing some lasting damage if you think about it.

Sersi made the cut because her control over her molecules x 100 combined with her transmutation powers x 100 is the closest thing to a defense against transmutation from Galan. And her base durability x100 and ability to amp her physical stats x100 means that the amalgam should be able to withstand an unreal amount of damage since it'll be combined with SS's(who's already more durable than Thing) durability x100 and Kismet's durability x100 as well.

Kismet has a version of the Power Cosmic that is similar to Galactus's heralds but I see her PC as being more useful than most heralds in this instance, because the Power Cosmic has a God awful track record against Big G when it's being wielded by one of his heralds. Her Power Cosmic (x100) should increase the power of pretty much everything Sersi and SS bring to the table, and also gives the Amalgam access to a MUCH larger power supply.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.