The Rock Vs The Whole X Men!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rubengarcia123
CAN THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP TAKE THEM DOWN?

Kurash
the rock layeth the smacketh downeth on their candy asses

Air Legend
Rock Bottom FTW

Bransolute
People's Elbow.

Shin_Nikkolas
QqvoOvDKA4I

Tenebrous
the people's eyebrow > phoenix force

iceman24567
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
QqvoOvDKA4I The most entertaining wrestler of my time confused

lordboo
get your roody poo candy ass out of kmc

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
QqvoOvDKA4I

That man is the whole reason I ever got into wrestling period. cool Of course I stopped watching after awhile, but he made 'Smackdown!' fun. big grin

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That man is the whole reason I ever got into wrestling period. cool Of course I stopped watching after awhile, but he made 'Smackdown!' fun. big grin Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior got me into it The Rock kept me in it. Plus we be Black Adam in the Shazam! movie.

cmack
the rock is going to play black adam in the movie shazam

endrict
Rock.

Kurash
i know thats badass, hopefully he plays a good baclk adam

endrict
Yea man....he would make a awesome BA.

Violent2Dope
What is up with this? Characters like Rock and Stone Cold are omniversal beings who can crush multiverses with ease, why do you hate he X-Men so much dude?

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That man is the whole reason I ever got into wrestling period. cool Of course I stopped watching after awhile, but he made 'Smackdown!' fun. big grin Hogan started me on wrestling but Stone Cold and Undertaker kept me watching. By 2001 though I was threw with it. I dont even know a quarter of the people on the current roster.

Violent2Dope
Undertaker is God.

Shin_Nikkolas
NO ONE beats WrestleMania Undertaker.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Undertaker is God. Undertaker vs Mankind "Hell in the Cell" is still my favorite wrestling match of all time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.