Darkspine Sonic vs Rayquaza.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

espiemerl
Fight to the death sick

ESB -1138
Darkspine Sonic for the win!

Burning thought
Ray ftw

ESB -1138
Ray gets pwned by Fox McCloud

Burning thought
Spinesonic gets pwned by everyone, including Peter rabbit and Benjamen bunny

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
Spinesonic gets pwned by everyone, including Peter rabbit and Benjamen bunny

3vZhE3u0Zwk

Cough, you fail, cough

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
3vZhE3u0Zwk

Cough, you fail, cough

how do i, still bunnies>>Hog

espiemerl
Darkspine Sonic wins.

Burning thought
fail coz Ray calls in help from the outside, Kain accepts the help and owns DS sonic

espiemerl
Blabla I'm bored man yer only talking hows right...blabla

ESB -1138
fail coz Ray calls in help from the outside, Kain accepts the help and owns DS sonic

Darkspine Sonic gains the Super Emeralds and becomes Hyper Darkspine Sonic and pwns the Kain and Ray.

espiemerl
Darkspine Sonic gains the Super Emeralds and becomes Hyper Darkspine Sonic and pwns the Kain and Ray.

Let me add to this:

He powers up with the Super Emeralds(Master Emerald combined with the Chaos Emeralds), Sol Emeralds, and World Rings, becoming all powerful "Hyper-Solar-Darkspine Sonic"!! So cool, imagine how powerful he'd be then, maybe powerful enough to destroy an entire "GALAXY" with just 1 Light-Speed Attack!!!! big grin cool eek! laughing Happy Dance rock laughing out loud ninja

Burning thought

he couldnt pwn kain with any of his abilitis, not even with everything he has i bet, hell have his soul ripped out of him.

espiemerl
What?

Burning thought
ill put it simple

Kain>>Sonicverse

ESB -1138
he couldnt pwn kain with any of his abilitis, not even with everything he has i bet, hell have his soul ripped out of him.

Shame the Chaos Emeralds was the entire reason that Sonic's soul was restored to him. Chaos Emeralds = Kain not ripping soul

Burning thought
Shame the Chaos Emeralds was the entire reason that Sonic's soul was restored to him. Chaos Emeralds = Kain not ripping soul

...according to what, you just said their the reason his soul was restored, not that it made him have any ressitence to having his soul taken again...kain rips out his soul or wins through TK shackles. Sonic would die of old age before he defeats kain, whats his mind resistence like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.