Eddy Gordo vs Lara Croft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Two weeks ago Eddy Gordo's master underwent a surgical operation paid for by Eddy's money from the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5. Since two weeks he had made a full recovery and now he sparred with his former student Eddy, his grand daughter Christie, who was now Eddy's pupil, sat back and watched.

The three were on a low scrubbed area of a mountain over looking a wide drop into a Brazilian rain forest. Behind the martial artist was "El Templo de Angelico", a massive ancient construct on the base of a river running down the mountain. The sun was climbing over head as Christie stole a glance at the stone building.

Eddy telegraphed a wheel kick, the master rolled under and punched at his ribs but Eddy somersaulted forward, doing a one armed hand stand and kicking his master in the side instead making the old man stagger. Eddy stood back upright pausing. "You let me do that." he said. "And Christie kicked harder when she was still a fetus; now show me how good you've really gotten at the dance."

The two once again got into their rhythms. Both ducked back and went for a high spin kick at the same time, their legs knocked together, almost making them both fall, but the master caught himself and cart wheeled back to his feet, but was swept back to the ground in one move by Eddy who recovered faster. He waited for his master to get back up this time but the old man surprised him, springing up and kicking him with both feet to the chin.

He kicked Eddy a little too hard, who stumbled fell and rolled down through the grass, stopping himself before going over the edge of the cliff. "Eddy!" Christie yelled out. "I told you to stop holdin back, afraid to hit an old man?" Their attention was soon turned as they heard gunshots echo from the temple behind them.

Christie suddenly goes down as a shot goes through her shoulder. As Eddy rushed to his pupil soldiers wearing the familiar helmets and gray uniforms Hiehachi's Tekken Force soldiers came into view. A lot of them had their backs turned shooting back at some unknown attacker. One running ahead held a golden idol under his arms.

The master got in the way of the soldier running ahead. "Put that back, you really don't..." not listening the soldier stiff armed the old man, who was knocked over a rolled toward the ledge like Eddy had, but he couldn't stop himself and went over the edge. Christie got to her feet and seeing this ignoring her injury and ran over to where fell.

Eddy was right behind her. They looked down to see him lying face down in a ledge. "Master?" "Eddy I'm fine." the old man said looking up at them. In a few minutes Eddy had helped him climb back up. "Don't know why you two treat me so fragile after I got sick..." he stopped his rant getting a concerned look on his face.

"Eddy I'll take care of Christies wound, but I need you to get that relic that guy was holding, can't have them stealing the nation's history, even if this same nation wrongly imprisoned us both. It's called the Gato de Diablo and should be in a museum. And Eddy don't hold back this time."

The Mishima Zaibatsu had made it further down the mountain by now and were running into a tree line for cover as they were being shot at by several men fatigues, standing out among them was a woman with sun glasses in a white, and hot pants shooting with two pistols as she advanced.

As her allies mowed through the Mishima Zaibatsu and drew attention she ran into the tree line after the fore runner with the relic shooting him in the back of the head. She then bent over and relieved the soldier of his artifact. She heard a twig snap behind her and turned aiming her two pistols, but both were kicked out of her hand in a single motion by Eddie.

"We don't need to fight I'm just going to put it back." he said. "Do you think... do you know what this is capable of?" she spat in a British accent. "Its the Gato de Diablo, and it might make you a lot of money." said Eddy annoyed as he snatched the idol, but the Woman held firm with one hand and pulled a knife out of her belt with the other.

Before she could swing the knife she was flipped on her back by Eddy but would not let go. "This doesn't have to be so hard, are you really that broke?" said Eddy. "I'm doing this for your own good." she answered.

ESB -1138
Lara wins when she shows off he breasts

Sado-sama
1. An unfathomably random fight.

2. What the f@ck.

3. Eddy if Lara's just got a knife which he would just kick out of her hand easier than he did her pistol. Lara's going to H2H him now? shocklaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.