Bane vs The Russian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
The lifeless body was thrown onto the table in front of Bane. The body's neck was broken in three places. Two ribs were broken as well. He was also missing two fingers and an eye.

Zombie: Fifth one this week Bane. Whoever this guy is he's making his way to the top and quick.

Bane: You put a bounty on his head?

Zombie: No one will go for it. Everyone's afraid of him. The only one I know who stands a chance is you boss.

Bane: You know where he'll be next?

Zombie: The Gnucci's are holding a meeting tonight. My guess is that he would be there...

Later that night outside the house of Ma Gnucci...

Bane stalked around the house and after a few minutes spotted the man he was looking for. The man was massive. Quite possibly the biggest he's ever seen. His entire body was adorned with battle scars the size of a grown man's fist. Sneaking up on him Bane got close enough to deliver a powerful blow to the Russian's head.

Russian: Owww. Wat was that? Oh, I know you, you're Bane. I been expecting you! Before we start I have a little something to do first.

Before Bane could react his arms were grabbed by the Russian and his venom feed was disabled.

Russian: I hope I didn't hurt you. Of course not, you strong man, yes? But now we can see how strong you are without your secret potion.

Bane: Who are you?

Russian: I am thee Russian.

Bane: I am Bane...and I break people.

Who wins? Bane is equipped with a 8.5 inch knife as well as a lighter. The Russian does not like weapons and does not carry any.

Kurash
bane would break him in half

Barbarian Shams
Bane's still freaken strong, even without the venom supplement. He could beat Russian.

Soljer
Bane. He's also a tactical genius, if I recall correctly.

Kurash
Originally posted by Soljer
Bane. He's also a tactical genius, if I recall correctly.

sure is

Shin_Nikkolas
I liked Movie Bane more.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEE!!!!"

He was like a Hulk crossed with a Pokemon in that he was freakishly strong and could only say his own mame.

Kurash
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
I liked Movie Bane more.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEE!!!!"

He was like a Hulk crossed with a Pokemon in that he was freakishly strong and could only say his own mame.

jeez that was embarrassing. I remember when that came out (i was in the 3rd grade i think) I got into so many arguements with kids that thought they knew batman because they saw movies. Id say

"Bane was super smart, he twicked batman and broke his back!"

"Nuh uhh!!! Bane was stupid! Didnt you see the movie?!?"

I would get so mad over that

Shin_Nikkolas
Lol

What about Arnold-Freeze?

But Uma did well as Poison Ivy in the looks department at least. Ivy was always a super hotty for me and Thurman is a super hotty so it worked.

Kurash
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Lol

What about Arnold-Freeze?

But Uma did well as Poison Ivy in the looks department at least. Ivy was always a super hotty for me and Thurman is a super hotty so it worked.

laughing agreed. I didnt have to many problems with Arnold as Freeze, but Clooney as Batman is a different story. At one point in the movie he actually says "Freeze . . . the heat is on!"

George Clooney has said he played the part gay though so at least he knows he did bad

braz
Bane breaks the Russian just as he broke Batman.

TricksterPriest
The Russian's body is apparently made of cybernetics. Yes, I just wikied the guy. stick out tongue Anyways, I'm undecided.

braz
Oh, COME ON! mad lol Doesnt really matter though, Banes way smarter while otoh the Communist is a retard. Bane would eventually beat him.

srankmissingnin
Didn't the Russian beat up both Spider-man and Punisher before he fell off a massive sky scrapper and landed on his head?

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Didn't the Russian beat up both Spider-man and Punisher before he fell off a massive sky scrapper and landed on his head?

KABLAH

Betterman
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yes. He beat the Spider-man heavily.

Shin_Nikkolas
And Spidey >>>> Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.