War hulk vs WWH Vs Meastro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Fight is in a 100 X 100 X 100 box of 616 adamantium 50 miles thick

Who win?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Who win? they all run out of breath from screaming "I AM THE STRONGEST" over and over and over again.

no expression

vlaaad12345
War hulk imo.

Astner

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Astner
He never said that the box was air issolated--but then again Hulk survives in space so running out of oxygen shouldn't be a problem. way to kill a joke, man.

no expression

cmack
wwh ftw

Shin_Nikkolas
Maestro never screamed he was the strongest.

He was simply the smartest.

hulkcpbifiussjf
wwh

Kutulu
WWH. As stated several times by several Marvel heroes, WWH is his strongest incarnation yet. He's shown strength on planet Hulk greater than his strength during secret wars, and this is before he got even stronger still headed back to Earth.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH. As stated several times by several Marvel heroes, WWH is his strongest incarnation yet. He's shown strength on planet Hulk greater than his strength during secret wars, and this is before he got even stronger still headed back to Earth.
Except he was even with juggs while warhulk beat the crap out of him...

Kutulu
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Except he was even with juggs while warhulk beat the crap out of him...

Except that he didn't even take Juggs seriously, he swatted him aside like a chump.

NiņoAraņa
WWH. As stated several times by several Marvel heroes, WWH is his strongest incarnation yet. He's shown strength on planet Hulk greater than his strength during secret wars, and this is before he got even stronger still headed back to Earth. Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Except he was even with juggs while warhulk beat the crap out of him... Originally posted by Kutulu
Except that he didn't even take Juggs seriously, he swatted him aside like a chump. Except Maestro is in the future, He didn't "beat the crap out of him", and he didn't "swat" him he pushed him and moved aside.

more like a juke then a swat. no expression

and damn all who ruined my joke! nonefist

vlaaad12345
Except that he didn't even take Juggs seriously, he swatted him aside like a chump.
Keep telling yourself that,they were even.

Gecko4lif
Wwh is the strongest because Meastro doesnt exist yet

Ptr_Grifin
I'd say War Hulk.

Dr. Strange, Ironman and the rest never even witnessed War Hulk. Plus it wasn't just Hulk's strength, it was also the Celestial tech on a regular Hulk.

Shin_Nikkolas
Maestro busted into Pre-Crisis DC and ripped them off.

A good feat.

Horrificus
That is silly-talk.
WWH was getting slapped around by Jugg's and pushed back, as usual.
Then the writer decided we were all idiots, and had jugg's run so fast that a slap from WWH would point Juggs in another direction, and, for some reason, without the ability to stop running, because if you look at the panel, he is still running, even in the water.
It actually hurt my head, it was so stupid.

Maestro ftw

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Horrificus
That is silly-talk.
Then the writer decided we were all idiots, and had jugg's run so fast that a slap from WWH would point Juggs in another direction, and, for some reason, without the ability to stop running, because if you look at the panel, he is still running, even in the water.

Maestro ftw
im co-signing this pwnage

Kutulu
Originally posted by Horrificus
That is silly-talk.

Maestro ftw

Everything you have just said was already counter-argued months ago and even backed up by the guy who wrote the damn thing: Hulk stopped Juggernaut's movement, then slapped him away, adding his strength to Juggernaut's "unstoppable" movement to knock him into the ground. It's already been argued and proven months ago.

Captain King
Maestro wins, I know that's an unpopular position, but Maestro is a heckofalot smarter then War-Hulk.

Smart enough to mess with his head. War-Hulk may be cold and caculating, but he hasn't begun to be as cynical and evil as Maestro is.

Maestro would win.
Hulk will smash.
Green blood (atleast I hope that's blood..) will spill.

janus77
WWH arc Hulk wins.
smart and SANE, and possessing more raw power than either of the other two incarnations, he'll snap Maestro's neck again for a temporary reprieve (and a technical victory) then just bfr War Hulk with a few punches.

Ptr_Grifin
Everything you have just said was already counter-argued months ago and even backed up by the guy who wrote the damn thing: Hulk stopped Juggernaut's movement, then slapped him away, adding his strength to Juggernaut's "unstoppable" movement to knock him into the ground. It's already been argued and proven months ago.

You're wrong on that. It wasn't proven that Hulk stopped Juggernaut. The writer said Juggernaut wasn't trying to push Hulk out of the school. They grappled and then Hulk ended up redirecting the momentum downward and that is why the foundation was falling apart.

He used the word "stopped", as in prevented Juggernaut from beating him, sense that was Cain's goal. NOT halting his forward movement.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
You're wrong on that. It wasn't proven that Hulk stopped Juggernaut. The writer said Juggernaut wasn't trying to push Hulk out of the school. They grappled and then Hulk ended up redirecting the momentum downward and that is why the foundation was falling apart.

He used the word "stopped", as in prevented Juggernaut from beating him, sense that was Cain's goal. NOT halting his forward movement.

He DID stop his forward momentum by directing it downwards.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by janus77
WWH arc Hulk wins.
smart and SANE, and possessing more raw power than either of the other two incarnations, he'll snap Maestro's neck again for a temporary reprieve (and a technical victory) then just bfr War Hulk with a few punches. BFR in a cage? none180

Maestro win's me think.

janus77

Gecko4lif
oh yeah the cage embarrasment ...
still Maestro and War Hulk aren't strong or competent enough, as warriors, to challenge WWH arc Hulk imo.

Do you know how Maestro was beat? PIS. Hlk couldnt beat him. He got madder and madder but meastro just continued to f*ck him up.

Time travel + gamma bomb = dead meastro. Gay huh?

Not a chance in hell

FearOfBlood

Who win?

I don't know who win, but Darkseid or Thanos would not.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
I don't know who win, but Darkseid or Thanos would not.
Dont bring your Phail to my thread

Creshosk
Maestro. WWH's wins are Maestros wins as well. But Maestro even has other wins that WWH didn't have. Look at Maestro's trophy room.

Ptr_Grifin
He DID stop his forward momentum by directing it downwards.

Redirecting does not equal stopping. Plus they grappled while at a standstill, then Juggernaut started pushing Hulk, and Hulk was pushing down on him. Juggernaut's forward movement wasn't stopped.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Creshosk
Maestro. WWH's wins are Maestros wins as well.

confused

Originally posted by Creshosk
But Maestro even has other wins that WWH didn't have. Look at Maestro's trophy room.

Didn't the entire planet get nuked though? erm

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
confused

Didn't the entire planet get nuked though? erm
no

Ptr_Grifin
Maestros trophy room is not all his victories. Most died during the war in that story line.

Gecko4lif
can someone post the scans of it

Ptr_Grifin
The trophy room?

Gecko4lif
no his dick... duh the room

Kutulu
no his dick... duh the room laughing

Ptr_Grifin
I didn't know if you were talking about the trophy room or the instance I mentioned.

Galan007
WAR Hulk, easily. none

Horrificus
oh yeah the cage embarrasment ...
still Maestro and War Hulk aren't strong or competent enough, as warriors, to challenge WWH arc Hulk imo.

he's just too powerful to start with, unless we're assuming that Maestro is a continuation of WWH arc Hulk (in which case Maestro is probably much stronger, but then he was written prior to WWH and Planet Hulk ...).

anyone else think that the cage will give way before any of the combatants do?

Maestro is the future of these Hulks. Any competency they have, he has, and then some.

As far as strength goes, he has been written exactly as you stated.

He has years, and years, and years of soaking up MANY nukes worth of radiation.

Photon009
War Hulk wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.