Classic Juggernaut vs. Superman: Arm-Wrestle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Who takes it?

Symmetric Chaos
Superman can lift 65quintillion tons.

Juggernaut merely possessed incalculable strength.

hulkcpbifiussjf
u do realize that liftin has nothing to do with arm wrestling right?
anyways its hard to say realy cause juggs has more mass but supes is more powerful. I'd say it'd end up being a stamina thing

TricksterPriest
juggernaut wins. One of the things I've learned about him from Newjak, is that Juggernaut's strength is directly proportional to what he needs for a given task. If he really wants to win or be stronger than someone, he will have the strength he needs to succeed. Not to mention he's got unlimited stamina. stick out tongue Supes is not stronger than Juggs.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Superman can lift 65quintillion tons.

Juggernaut merely possessed incalculable strength.
Right....allstar superman was that much before his upgrade,and if you buy into juggs and hulks unlimited strength bit you got problems.

TricksterPriest
Hulk's strength is potentially unlimited. Juggernaut actually is unlimited as far as we've seen.

Accel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
juggernaut wins. One of the things I've learned about him from Newjak, is that Juggernaut's strength is directly proportional to what he needs for a given task. If he really wants to win or be stronger than someone, he will have the strength he needs to succeed. Not to mention he's got unlimited stamina. stick out tongue Supes is not stronger than Juggs.
Except that's all fan speculation without any real concrete evidence.

vlaaad12345
Hulk's strength is potentially unlimited. Juggernaut actually is unlimited as far as we've seen.
Warhulk...and wwh,not unlimited but very very high.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Accel
Except that's all fan speculation without any real concrete evidence.

8th Day. Nuff said.

Accel
8th Day.
...was powered up by something else, as per his own words.

TricksterPriest
...was powered up by something else, as per his own words.

That was Trion. There was no boost in 8th Day. Just Cyttorak handing down a mission.

Gecko4lif
Juggs strength is directly related to his conviction
Much like glads and his confidence

Accel
That was Trion. There was no boost in 8th Day. Just Cyttorak handing down a mission.
8th Day Juggs states that "something is making me this way" when regarding his power. It's pretty clear that it wasn't under his own will there.

Ptr_Grifin
http://www.comicboards.com/avengers/view.php?rpl=000530205330

Accel
Ah, swell, more vague statements that don't prove any thing.

Newjak
8th Day Juggs states that "something is making me this way" when regarding his power. It's pretty clear that it wasn't under his own will there. Yet we also see Cain Marko when he is "free" do things he wasn't able to do before.

Why because as the comic said that was a truly angry Cain fighting not only for the sake of fighting but because he was fighting for his very humanity. He was very focused and therefore was simply stronger than normal.

HueyFreeman
So an arm restling contest between one who can lift anything and one that can't be stopped. wacko

Kurash
sylvester stallone from over the top takes this

Accel
Originally posted by Newjak
Yet we also see Cain Marko when he is "free" do things he wasn't able to do before.

Why because as the comic said that was a truly angry Cain fighting not only for the sake of fighting but because he was fighting for his very humanity. He was very focused and therefore was simply stronger than normal.
Which is yet another vague showing that could be interpreted as a variety of things and doesn't really prove any thing.

It's really just more speculation.

jmcnasty

Trickster, this is carver9, Im under my roommates profile because I was to lazy to log him off and sign in under mines.

I just wanted to say, wow, good post and I cant believe you actually went against superman.

Your statement is true; it has been stated in numerous of comics that juggernaut strength is unlimited and in the new encyclopedia its states the same thing. Juggernaut is the true definition of unlimited strength.

War hulk was the strongest hulk there was and juggernaut pushed him back effortlessly. Wwh is another strong version of the hulk that could be just as strong as superman or stronger and juggs pushed him back effortlessly.

We have yet to witness a being that outmuscled him yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.