wwh vs all street level beings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
This is wwh hulk vs street level characters. Do you think that he would beat them or do you think that he would fall to their skills.

Wolverine
Spiderman
Venom
Carnage
Black panther
Captain america
Midnighter
Sabertooth
Cyber
Lady Deathstrike
Batman

No prep in this fight. Do you think that the fighters have a chance to bring this monster down or do you think that they would fall. Is wwh truly unstoppable.

Bransolute
Originally posted by jmcnasty
Wolverine
Spiderman
Venom
Carnage
Black panther
Captain america
Midnighter
Sabertooth
Cyber
Lady Deathstrike
Batman
That's not all the street levels. smile
And... since when is Carnage a street level?

jmcnasty
Originally posted by Bransolute
That's not all the street levels. smile
And... since when is Carnage a street level?

My bad, I couldnt think of all, so I just picked the badest of them all. I consider carnage a street level character. If carnage isnt a street level being then you might as well say that cyber isnt either. Both are extremely powerful but just dont pack anything to put them above the elite street level beings.

Carnage could be taken down by some of the other street levelers that I have named. Carnage is street level but he is just a upper class street level character.

Bransolute
My bad, I couldnt think of all, so I just picked the badest of them all. I consider carnage a street level character. If carnage isnt a street level being then you might as well say that cyber isnt either. Both are extremely powerful but just dont pack anything to put them above the elite street level beings.

Carnage could be taken down by some of the other street levelers that I have named. Carnage is street level but he is just a upper class street level character. Yes... Carnage could be taken down by the other ones you named I guess... like Venom, another street level guy...

Other than that...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is wwh hulk vs street level characters. Do you think that he would beat them or do you think that he would fall to their skills.

Wolverine
Spiderman
Venom
Carnage
Black panther
Captain america
Midnighter
Sabertooth
Cyber
Lady Deathstrike
Batman

No prep in this fight. Do you think that the fighters have a chance to bring this monster down or do you think that they would fall. Is wwh truly unstoppable.

WWH has already beat these guys up.

Terryc250
WHH will beat them

guy222
wwh ftw

FearOfBlood
ahahaha thunderclap all dead horribly

Endless Mike
Does Squirrel Girl count as Street Level?

SuperiorTech
Cant add her hulk has no chance of winning he goes down hard.

Symmetric Chaos
I guess they might win if Hulk laughs himself to death.

Originally posted by Endless Mike

No. Unless you listen to fanboys erm

llagrok
Unless the Hulk lets them stab him in the head all at the same time, they lose.

Even then...

Soljer
Captain America solos.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Captain America solos. why do you think they killed him before Hulk got here?

shifty

SuperiorTech

Wolverine
Spiderman
Venom
Carnage
Black panther
Captain america
Midnighter
Sabertooth
Cyber
Lady Deathstrike
Batman

wolverine,sabretooth,Deathstrike and cyber are all gonna start fighting each other.Venom is gonna got after spiderman and carnage is gonna join in.Then it's batman and midnigther vs the hulk.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
wolverine,sabretooth,Deathstrike and cyber are all gonna start fighting each other.Venom is gonna got after spiderman and carnage is gonna join in.Then it's batman and midnigther vs the hulk. so Cap and Black Panther just sit it out, huh?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Squirrel Girl is considered abstract.

Symmetric Chaos

SuperiorTech

Gecko4lif
Gamora is a "streetleveler" Im pretty sure she could take him

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Gamora is a "streetleveler" Im pretty sure she could take him

AdamWarlock didn't think so smile

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
AdamWarlock didn't think so smile
adam also thought galactus would be useful against thanos with the inifinty gauntlet

He has been wrong before

Symmetric Chaos
But he was right about Gamora.

endrict

endrict
Why don't people realize that none of those characters on that list are not street level?

quanchi112
WW Hulk crushes.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine, Sabertooth, Cyber and Lady Deathstrike gime him a match.
Until Hulk become bored and trash them. All the others are dead, if they havn't run for their lives.

Sparkz
Hulk takes them, then realise that a most of these guys aren't even street leveler....

lol I consider Spider-man and Wolverine to be the absolute top tier street leveler and that's pushing it, but Venom Carnage and Sabertooth, sheesh..

endrict
Top tier street leveler ? Logan is low-mid superhuman tier and not in any of the street level tiers. Batman is a top tier street leveler.

CosmicHulk
thunder thunder thunder clappp ftw (to thunder cats theme)

Bransolute
But he was right about Gamora. Eh?

Symmetric Chaos
Eh?

Not being able to beat Hulk.

Bransolute
Not being able to beat Hulk. Gamora tried?

Soljer
Gamora tried?

Huc smash.

Gecko4lif
Blacxk panther armbar's wwh

threat over

Symmetric Chaos
Gamora tried?

She wanted to (I forget why). Adam had Pip teleport them out and when Gamora said she could have beaten him he said she would have lost.

It was in InfinityCrusade I think.

Soljer
The Gamora of today is NOT the Gamora of Infinity Crusade.

Bransolute
She wanted to (I forget why). Adam had Pip teleport them out and when Gamora said she could have beaten him he said she would have lost.

It was in InfinityCrusade I think. I have all the 'Infinity's'... I'll take a gander...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
The Gamora of today is NOT the Gamora of Infinity Crusade.

The Hulk of today isn't the Hulk of InfinityCrusade either stick out tongue

Soljer
The Hulk of today isn't the Hulk of InfinityCrusade either stick out tongue

He really isn't much different. World War Hulk seems, more or less, like Savage Hulk with a bit of wits about him.

erm.

Kurash
WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.