Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, and Collosus v.s. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
WWH comic: Issue 5.....

Sentry blasts from his moutainside retreat to face off against the Hulk. Meanwhile, X-Men Members Wolverine, Storm, and Collosus arrive with Magneto in New York where Hulks tortureous gladiator-like challenges are taking place. Iron Man, Black Bolt, Mr.Fantastic, and Dr.Strange are all dead.

In blunt rage, Wolverine charges at Hulk, but is easily smacked away Wolverine is able to recover, and knows that this will be a fight to remember. Storm, Collosus, Magneto, and Wolverine prepare for a fight that they'll never escape...

NiņoAraņa
he already beat 3 of them. none180

basically it's Magneto V. WWH

Soljer
If Magneto really wanted to be a dick, couldn't he just sacrifice Colossus and Wolverine to kill the Hulk?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
If Magneto really wanted to be a dick, couldn't he just sacrifice Colossus and Wolverine to kill the Hulk? that would work. just incase him in Adamantium and Organic Metal? hmm...

Kutulu

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hulk has bent and broken adamantium numerous times.

Only chance team has is for Magneto to grab him with TK and BFR him into outer space.

Unfortunately I don't think there is really much WWH can do to prevent that. Team 9/10 via BFR. i meant like...incase him completely, so there's no movement. like a layer around him. but sure BFR works.

Sundipped
The team wins easy.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Soljer
If Magneto really wanted to be a dick, couldn't he just sacrifice Colossus and Wolverine to kill the Hulk?
That's what I was thinking.

Or lift him up by his lil' gladiator armor thing if he's still wearing that. *shoooowssshh* That's that sound I make when I picture Hulk going into space. It sounds a lot like a bottle rocket for some reason.

SuperiorTech
The team would win but because of mag's

2damnloud
The team wins because of Storm.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by 2damnloud
The team wins because of Storm. See: WWH 3

2damnloud

stormfront
the team wins. teehee

2damnloud
STORMFRONT, whatup!

Creshosk
Saw it.

It wasn't a Star or even a Solar wind so it wasn't nearing her best, per forum rules.

The team wins because of Storm. bright... Throw a star at him... oh wait... CIS as perforum rules is on and she's not about to kill all life on the planet even if she could.

Tell me. Fire is a side effect of lightning, why have we never seen her shooting fire out of her hands? Because she doesn't manipulate the side effects of weather related phenomenon. Just the phenomenon itself. It's also why we don't see her waving her hands and people just getting sick. Colds and the flu are side effects of cold weather. Even prolonged amounts of time spent in the rain can give you pneumonia. But illness and disease are not part of her powerset. Why's that you suppose? Because once again, she does NOT controll side effects of weather.

Solar wind.. right.

And do you even have any non-retconned evidence of her manipulating plasma discharges from the sun itself? Cause even technically when it was originally written she wasn't manipulating plasma discharges from the sun.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Creshosk
bright... Throw a star at him... oh wait... CIS as perforum rules is on and she's not about to kill all life on the planet even if she could.

Tell me. Fire is a side effect of lightning, why have we never seen her shooting fire out of her hands? Because she doesn't manipulate the side effects of weather related phenomenon. Just the phenomenon itself. It's also why we don't see her waving her hands and people just getting sick. Colds and the flu are side effects of cold weather. Even prolonged amounts of time spent in the rain can give you pneumonia. But illness and disease are not part of her powerset. Why's that you suppose? Because once again, she does NOT controll side effects of weather.

Solar wind.. right.

And do you even have any non-retconned evidence of her manipulating plasma discharges from the sun itself? Cause even technically when it was originally written she wasn't manipulating plasma discharges from the sun. QFT. i'm sick of all the storm ****.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hulk has bent and broken adamantium numerous times.

Only chance team has is for Magneto to grab him with TK and BFR him into outer space.

Unfortunately I don't think there is really much WWH can do to prevent that. Team 9/10 via BFR.

616 Hulk has never broken primary 616 Adamantium.

2damnloud
bright... Throw a star at him... oh wait... CIS as perforum rules is on and she's not about to kill all life on the planet even if she could.

Solar wind.. right.

And do you even have any non-retconned evidence of her manipulating plasma discharges from the sun itself? Cause even technically when it was originally written she wasn't manipulating plasma discharges from the sun.

I'll get back at you.

2damnloud

Well, this can be handled easily enough.

ALL of this shit is basically a strawman since I never said ANY of this in the context of this fight.

*dust off hands*

This was already handled by handoffate.

If that wasnt good enough, we have her years later doing even BIGGER stuff with even MORE plasma of not just one star but MILLIONS.

And we also have her in Unlimitesd 1 making reference to her power over cosmic storm.

Last I checked, solar winds fall in that category.ermmhappy

If we want to get real technical and semantical, it could also mean this:

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa003&articleID=000B2C0E-84B3-1154-84B383414B7FFE9F

2damnloud
I say the team wins by having magneto chuck Hulk into space and then Storm whips one of those cosmic storms up and........

Soljer
Stop trolling.

Thanks. smile.

Creshosk
Well, this can be handled easily enough.

ALL of this shit is basically a strawman since I never said ANY of this in the context of this fight.

*dust off hands*So you're going to go back on the idea of manipulating stars since the Sun is part of weather or go back on the solar wind argument? Great..

She can't manipulate plasma or radiation. She's not winning.

This was already handled by handoffate.I didn't see it. it was probablty handled poorly and didn't address the fact that it was retconned.

If that wasnt good enough, we have her years later doing even BIGGER stuff with even MORE plasma of not just one star but MILLIONS. SvFL sorry. Wolverine can survive nukes with his pants intact? Get dropped into vats of steel and walk away just fine?

Nope. Everycharacter has overpowered showings that are stupidit y for the sake of the plot. Storm is no exception.

And we also have her in Unlimitesd 1 making reference to her power over cosmic storm. Probably more writer ignorce using the misnomer of the word "storm" being in the name.

So how come she can make it rain fire as per a hi no arashi or "Storm of fire"?

Last I checked, solar winds fall in that category.ermmhappy Last I check its irrealvant if she can't actually do it. There's a reason it was retconned. Because the author Chris claremont learned of his mistake the first time so corrected it.

If we want to get real technical and semantical, it could also mean this:

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa003&articleID=000B2C0E-84B3-1154-84B383414B7FFE9F So how come she can't controll illnesses? OR shoot fire from her hands?

Sorry, you're grasping at straws.

Creshosk
I say the team wins by having magneto chuck Hulk into space and then Storm whips one of those cosmic storms up and........ I say that hulk takes control of the storm and then depowers the mutants. he then sprouts razor sharp adamantium claws, webs the team up then decapitates them with his ice breath. smile

Sorry, if you can give Storm powers she doesn't have then so can anyone else.

Doctor-Alvis
I say that hulk takes control of the storm and then depowers the mutants. he then sprouts razor sharp adamantium claws, webs the team up then decapitates them with his ice breath. smile

Sorry, if you can give Storm powers she doesn't have then so can anyone else.
This is nonsense. Hulk doesn't have ice breath, it's iced tea breath. But it can still decapitate.

J4EVA
Cant Magneto make a magnetic forcefield around Hulk and just crush him?

I don't think it's really necessary for Storm to summon a solar storm in space while hulks out there. It would take days to reach earth from the Sun and even if she summoned it from the poles Hulk will be dead by the time it reaches him.He'll die on his own. You just want to give Storm the credit for giving Hulk the final blow.
Geez Im a Storm Fan but the lengths you guys go to just to make her look more powerful then what she really is, is beyond me I dont know why you do it.

Doctor-Alvis
She can make a weather occur faster so logically she can make radiation move faster.

Raba raba raba raba.

Kutulu
Originally posted by J4EVA
Cant Magneto make a magnetic forcefield around Hulk and just crush him?

I don't think it's really necessary for Storm to summon a solar storm in space while hulks out there. It would take days to reach earth from the Sun and even if she summoned it from the poles Hulk will be dead by the time it reaches him.He'll die on his own. You just want to give Storm the credit for giving Hulk the final blow.
Geez Im a Storm Fan but the lengths you guys go to just to make her look more powerful then what she really is, is beyond me I dont know why you do it.

Are you saying you doubt the power of STORM?!
shifty

J4EVA
I dont see how radiation and weather manipulation are related in any way. She can't manipulate radiation my friend.

Raba Raba Raba Raba to u too.

J4EVA
No im not saying im doubting the power of the ALMIGHTY STORM! lol it's Just overdoing it lol I mean we all know Hulk's going to die in space.

pr1983

Solar wind.. right.

you try too hard... stick out tongue

i'll go with the team on this one... assuming mags is gonna be dickish...

without mags they'd be screwed imo...

2damnloud
I dont see how radiation and weather manipulation are related in any way. She can't manipulate radiation my friend.

Raba Raba Raba Raba to u too.

When's the last time you read up on Storm?? confused

Ps. this is how writers write PIS moments with Storm.

Kurash
if team one wins it will have nothin to do with storm

Bransolute
I like how 99% of Storm's history is pis... it's awesome. thumb up

Battlehammer
funniest part is if storm even attempts to use full power she kill her self

J4EVA
When's the last time you read up on Storm?? confused

Ps. this is how writers write PIS moments with Storm.

obviously it's one of your hobbies?? sad

2damnloud
obviously it's one of your hobbies?? sad

Doesn't really have to be a hobby in order to form opinions/thesis that are common knowledge and employ simple inductive reasoning to produce.

Take my advice, go read.yes

Soljer
Stop trolling.

Thanks.

Doctor-Alvis
I love what he just implied.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I love what he just implied.

What? confused

Bransolute
I love what he just implied. That he reads comics?

Doctor-Alvis
I don't know if it'd be worth explaining. Even though I brought it up to begin with.

2damnloud
Yea.

I'd probably just actively challenge you,(in your mind) "ignore" you.

Badabing
The team wins because of Storm. ZOUNDS! I didn't expect this from you! shocking

Doctor-Alvis
Yea.

I'd probably just actively challenge you,(in your mind) "ignore" you.
No, you'd probably give me another speech on water safety (something that was just made up).

SwindlingSmurph
Doesn't really have to be a hobby in order to form opinions/thesis that are common knowledge and employ simple inductive reasoning to produce.

Take my advice, go read.yes So, you're saying someone doesn't even really need to read comics in order to debate about them?

That explains quite a bit.

You should talk to Masterbruce.

2damnloud
No, you'd probably give me another speech on water safety (something that was just made up).

confused

Badabing

Solar wind.. right.

Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
So, you're saying someone doesn't even really need to read comics in order to debate about them?

Damn, you both just.......
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/owned_short_bus.jpg

And
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/2i0ahxf.gif
.......2damn!

J4EVA
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
So, you're saying someone doesn't even really need to read comics in order to debate about them?

EWW WATTA BLUES DUDE I WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO U geek

J4EVA
EWW WATTA BLUES DUDE I WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO U geek

oH SHAME lol u werent even talking to me my badd big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Creshosk
I love this: (Looks like 2Damn finally called the Galactic core thing PIS)

Blight
oH SHAME lol u werent even talking to me my badd big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin Why are you talking to yourself? no expression

J4EVA
Originally posted by Blight
Why are you talking to yourself? no expression

I was apologizing for calling him BLUES....this is what u look like= sick

Bouboumaster
Team 6/10, via Magneto and Wolverine. By BFR.

'Cause no way this guys could kill Hulk.

2damnloud
I love this: (Looks like 2Damn finally called the Galactic core thing PIS)

Nope.no

I was highlighting the pure ignorance of the statement.

If you can control the weather with your mind then you can control radiation.

Anyone will tell you that.

There's nothing you can really say to counter that. Nothing.ermmhappy

DUH! laughing out loud

Creshosk
Nope.no

I was highlighting the pure ignorance of the statement.

If you can control the weather with your mind then you can control radiation. And you can control fire and you can control disease. no

Sorry, it doesn't work like that. You control weather, you control weather. You don't control the side effects of weather.

Anyone will tell you that.Only People who like storm too much, but don't actually respect the nature of her character and like to turn her into things she's not because appearently what she IS isn't good enough for them.

There's nothing you can really say to counter that. Nothing.ermmhappy Except for stating the truth. The triuth counters lies pretty well actually.

DUH! laughing out loud Sorry, you'd have to be saying the truth in order to use a duh. because lies are not obvious, other than the fact that you will obviously lie about storm because the truth isn't good enough for her. Call me a hater for liking who and what she is rather than who and what she isn't.

Sparkz
Storm can control radiation now?!?! Since when was radiation a whether.

<<looks outside>> Hey look a radiation storm is brewing I better put on my lead lined clothes today...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sparkz
Storm can control radiation now?!?! Since when was radiation a whether.

<<looks outside>> Hey look a radiation storm is brewing I better put on my lead lined clothes today... Radiation is a side effect of lightning's interaction with the air around it. A stream of electrons and protons ionizing the air around it resulting in the likes of gamma radiation.

Of course Lightning's interaction with wood results in fire. so Storm can also throw massive fireballs and shoot gouts of flame from her hands.

Cold weather lowers a person's immune system thus getting them sick, Therefore by the same reasoning that Storm can control Radiation she can also control fire and diseases.

It is why Apocalypse took her on to be the horsemen of pestilence after all. And no, Storm went willingly because she was tired of being a good guy after throwing stars at the planet and solar winds.

Sparkz
Radiation is a side effect of lightning's interaction with the air around it. A stream of electrons and protons ionizing the air around it resulting in the likes of gamma radiation.

Of course Lightning's interaction with wood results in fire. so Storm can also throw massive fireballs and shoot gouts of flame from her hands.

Cold weather lowers a person's immune system thus getting them sick, Therefore by the same reasoning that Storm can control Radiation she can also control fire and diseases.

It is why Apocalypse took her on to be the horsemen of pestilence after all. And no, Storm went willingly because she was tired of being a good guy after throwing stars at the planet and solar winds.

So in effect she could create radiation by making a boat load of lightning...but thats it.

Creshosk
So in effect she could create radiation by making a boat load of lightning...but thats it. No no, anything that's related to weather even by name she can manipulate.

She can manipulate stars due to the sun being a star, and the sun provides heat that's part of weather, so she can manipulate the sun.

Solar winds has the word wind in the name, therefore she can control them.
Cosmic storms has the word storms in the name, so she can control those too.

Who cares if its a misnomer and such names don't exist in every other language for the same concept? That matters not for she is storm mistress of elements, including the perioodic "elements" so she can manipulate metals and turn lead into gold.

Even that 5th element of spirit is an element, and since she's their mistress she can suck people's souls out of them.

Who cares if she's never really done anyt f these things in current continuity or feasability! Storm is more than what she actually is because what she actually is isn't good enough. We have to exagerate her powers otherwise you're a hater!

I hope that the sarcasm isn't missed, and that 2damn by some miricle picks up on my words and sees the error of his ways.

Bouboumaster
Hulk kill Storm in the first few seconds when he put his big hands on a rock.

Sparkz
No no, anything that's related to weather even by name she can manipulate.

She can manipulate stars due to the sun being a star, and the sun provides heat that's part of weather, so she can manipulate the sun.

Solar winds has the word wind in the name, therefore she can control them.
Cosmic storms has the word storms in the name, so she can control those too.

Who cares if its a misnomer and such names don't exist in every other language for the same concept? That matters not for she is storm mistress of elements, including the perioodic "elements" so she can manipulate metals and turn lead into gold.

Even that 5th element of spirit is an element, and since she's their mistress she can suck people's souls out of them.

Who cares if she's never really done anyt f these things in current continuity or feasability! Storm is more than what she actually is because what she actually is isn't good enough. We have to exagerate her powers otherwise you're a hater!

I hope that the sarcasm isn't missed, and that 2damn by some miricle picks up on my words and sees the error of his ways.

Well the first line i thought you being serious lol by the second I had caught on...I'm a lickle slow lol

I have just though of something eles even if Storm can produce radiation, what protects her from it? Does she have anti radiation powers now as well that allow her to sit in the middle of it unaffected.

Creshosk
Well the first line i thought you being serious lol by the second I had caught on...I'm a lickle slow lol

I have just though of something eles even if Storm can produce radiation, what protects her from it? Does she have anti radiation powers now as well that allow her to sit in the middle of it unaffected. She's immune to her own powers. Oh and wind is the kinetic force movement of air molecules. So therefore she can control kinetic energuy and is immune to it, therefore whenever she moves it's PIS.

Er.. I mean whenever she IS moved. after all her wind moving rocks is a side effect of weather. therefore she's immune to rocks. So any instance of her being hurt by anything is PIS. She is a goddess after all, and not like the wannabe Thor. But a real goddess.

Sparkz
She's immune to her own powers. Oh and wind is the kinetic force movement of air molecules. So therefore she can control kinetic energuy and is immune to it, therefore whenever she moves it's PIS.

Er.. I mean whenever she IS moved. after all her wind moving rocks is a side effect of weather. therefore she's immune to rocks. So any instance of her being hurt by anything is PIS. She is a goddess after all, and not like the wannabe Thor. But a real goddess.

lol do you just sit around thinking up stupid powers for Storm? Or is it a gift?

Battlehammer
he being sarcastic.............. lol

Creshosk
lol do you just sit around thinking up stupid powers for Storm? Or is it a gift? Seeing as how I make up most of the stupid crap that I do on the spot... um... gift?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Battlehammer

I knew that...wasn't I clear, oh well it wouldn't be the first time lol

Battlehammer
lol ok

Sparkz
Seeing as how I make up most of the stupid crap that I do on the spot... um... gift?

ooooo its a nice gift, you would be a storm fanboys wet dream...now theres a scary thought.

Battlehammer
easiest way to end a storm arguement is simply to state. If storm uses to much of her power she will kill her self.

Sparkz
easiest way to end a storm arguement is simply to state. If storm uses to much of her power she will kill her self.

lol thats sooo lame, I like it. Poor Storm she can't catch a break.

Battlehammer
lol thats sooo lame, I like it. Poor Storm she can't catch a break.
lol it a fact to hahaha.

2damnloud

No, he's being stupid and presenting a strawman because he can't deal with/counter the facts as they stand.

I'm LOVING it. eek! laughing out loud

Creshosk
ooooo its a nice gift, you would be a storm fanboys wet dream...now theres a scary thought. I'd be Storm?

Um can I get my backbone back? Maybe divorce Black Panther finally go out and get laid for once?

I mean come on...

Battlehammer
No, he's being stupid and presenting a strawman because he can't deal with/counter the facts as they stand.

I'm LOVING it. eek! laughing out loud

........funny how you ignore the fact storm really is not all powerful. I mean for starters it a fact if she even attempts to use to much power she dies. Hell even if she uses a lot of power over time she will become paralized.

Rutog98
........funny how you ignore the fact storm really is not all powerful. I mean for starters it a fact if she even attempts to use to much power she dies. Hell even if she uses a lot of power over time she will become paralized.

This is not true. She held the essense of Eternity himself and did not die. She had no problems with it. When she summoned the full power of millions of stars, the issue stated it was simple. What was going to kill her (till the acanti saved her) was the fact the stunt left her drifting in deep space without any life-support. She easily tapped into enough power to overwhelm the Trion, the sum of an entire reality, and defeated them. Again, there was no threat to her health.

Deal with it. wink

wannabe
I never understood the difficulty many people see in defeating extreme powerhouses, especially if there are telekinetics or quasi-telekinetiks involved.
All those heroes should simply stop fighting strength with strength when they perfectly know that the opposing strength is superior, so ignore Woverine and Colossus.

Possible strategy:

1. step) Magneto levitates the Hulk, he does NOT try to restrain him ... just plain old levitation (let the Hulk fidget as much as he wants). Since Magneto can easilysupport way above 100 tons of mass, the Hulk's weight shouldn't be a problem.

2. step) Storm creates a vacuum around the Hulk. Since she can create atmospheric pressures of several thousand bar, and the difference between normal atmosperic pressure and a vacuum is only one bar, this should not at all be a problem for her.

Result)
The levitating Hulk can't use his strength against anyone, since he has no solid ground from which he can project this strength.
The Hulk can't use his thunderclap, since this would be nothing more than pressure waves of compressed air. And air is something he dos not have, since he is floating in a vacuum.
After some time (possibly hours, but who cares) the Hulk suffocates.

Sparkz
lol it a fact to hahaha.

I know, that's the best argument ever "Storm tries to win she dies, oh yeah" lol fantastic

2damnloud
Radiation is a side effect of lightning's interaction with the air around it. A stream of electrons and protons ionizing the air around it resulting in the likes of gamma radiation.

laughing @ even your strawman's being based on pure stupidity.

That is NOT even how that works.

Rutog98

Look, from the very beginning, Storm was able to control the solar wind. Her first Uncanny issue was 94. By 99, she was controlling steller winds. So this is from the get-go. When they did the reprint of it in Classic, they tried to change it to that lightning stuff, however, that was then erased when they did the Brood Saga later on in Classic. They reinstated her ability to control the solar winds and actually had her still summoning the full power of millions of stars. Afterwards, in Unlimited issue 1, she is called the Mistress of the Cosmic storm as well as planetary ones. In the last couple of Official Handbooks, they have made it a point to include her ability to control solar winds and stars in her bio. You may not like the fact she has this ability, but she does. Deal with it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rutog98
This is not true. She held the essense of Eternity himself and did not die. She had no problems with it. When she summoned the full power of millions of stars, the issue stated it was simple. What was going to kill her (till the acanti saved her) was the fact the stunt left her drifting in deep space without any life-support. She easily tapped into enough power to overwhelm the Trion, the sum of an entire reality, and defeated them. Again, there was no threat to her health.

Deal with it. wink
your not real up to date are you? due to her over use of powers her body has payed the price. It been stated in new x-men that if she uses excessive power she will kill her self, because of all the damage her powers have caused her body over the years.

so Nope you deal with it and try to stay current here, don't live in the past.

Rutog98
your not real up to date are you? due to her over use of powers her body has payed the price. It been stated in new x-men that if she uses excessive power she will kill her self, because of all the damage her powers have caused her body over the years.

so Nope you deal with it and try to stay current here, don't live in the past.

I thought this was stated in X-Men: The End. Anywhoo, the joke is on you. Storm has the potential to evolve beyond humanity into a real goddess and wield unlimited power. As we learned from X-Men Forever, just because somebody has the potential to wield "unlimited" power doesn't mean that they want that and will achieve it. Storm's body right now *may* have some limits, but if she transcends, she will no longer be limited to a human body. That said, her powers should not damage her body. That is PIS. Ororo evolved into Rougestorm in Uncanny 145-147 because she absorbed the energies from the storm and it triggered an evolution in her. Furthermore, it has been stated in canon that the life-force of stars/planets, etc sustain her.

That comment is PIS. Which issue stated this of New X-Men?

Battlehammer
I thought this was stated in X-Men: The End. Anywhoo, the joke is on you. Storm has the potential to evolve beyond humanity into a real goddess and wield unlimited power. As we learned from X-Men Forever, just because somebody has the potential to wield "unlimited" power doesn't mean that they want that and will achieve it. Storm's body right now *may* have some limits, but if she transcends, she will no longer be limited to a human body. That said, her powers should not damage her body. That is PIS. Ororo evolved into Rougestorm in Uncanny 145-147 because she absorbed the energies from the storm and it triggered an evolution in her. Furthermore, it has been stated in canon that the life-force of stars/planets, etc sustain her.

That comment is PIS. Which issue stated this of New X-Men?

I find the issue later.

.......did you use x-men the end as evidence? you realize that in that arc they state storms body is dieing due to over using her powers and wolverine must care for her...........

please nothing you said justifies it being pis. Oh and storm can't transend her body. Nor has she ever been able too. She simply an alpha mutant and the point still stands if she over uses her powers she dies.

also x-men for ever is not cannon/

wannabe
I never understood the difficulty many people see in defeating extreme powerhouses, especially if there are telekinetics or quasi-telekinetiks involved.
All those heroes should simply stop fighting strength with strength when they perfectly know that the opposing strength is superior, so ignore Woverine and Colossus.

Possible strategy:

1. step) Magneto levitates the Hulk, he does NOT try to restrain him ... just plain old levitation (let the Hulk fidget as much as he wants). Since Magneto can easilysupport way above 100 tons of mass, the Hulk's weight shouldn't be a problem.

2. step) Storm creates a vacuum around the Hulk. Since she can create atmospheric pressures of several thousand bar, and the difference between normal atmosperic pressure and a vacuum is only one bar, this should not at all be a problem for her.

Result)
The levitating Hulk can't use his strength against anyone, since he has no solid ground from which he can project this strength.
The Hulk can't use his thunderclap, since this would be nothing more than pressure waves of compressed air. And air is something he dos not have, since he is floating in a vacuum.

2damnloud
Look, from the very beginning, Storm was able to control the solar wind. Her first Uncanny issue was 94. By 99, she was controlling steller winds. So this is from the get-go. When they did the reprint of it in Classic, they tried to change it to that lightning stuff, however, that was then erased when they did the Brood Saga later on in Classic. They reinstated her ability to control the solar winds and actually had her still summoning the full power of millions of stars. Afterwards, in Unlimited issue 1, she is called the Mistress of the Cosmic storm as well as planetary ones. In the last couple of Official Handbooks, they have made it a point to include her ability to control solar winds and stars in her bio. You may not like the fact she has this ability, but she does. Deal with it.

As Handof Fate said, I don't want to misrepresent him, every reprint of that story has her manipulating the SOLAR WINDS.

It was probably some jackass that tried to retcon it because "weather doesn't have anything to do with radiation" dur

Damn dummy.laughing out loud

J4EVA
As Handof Fate said, I don't want to misrepresent him, every reprint of that story has her manipulating the SOLAR WINDS.

It was probably some jackass that tried to retcon it because "weather doesn't have anything to do with radiation" dur

Damn dummy.laughing out loud

It doesnt u idiot it doesnt take a genius to figure that out.

J4EVA
And anyway he's a comic book writer not a damn scientist. Although u act like u are. And don't try and contradict me with your pitifully indirect behavior you moron. Get a grip of reality and stop being so god damn arrogant. In every thread you ALWAYS bring up Storm Storm Storm. Jesus Christ go root the b**** if ya so attracted to her you L***R! People like you make Storm look bad. Your the reason why a large percentage of the site is sick of Storm.

Rhinoceros
She's immune to her own powers. Oh and wind is the kinetic force movement of air molecules. So therefore she can control kinetic energuy and is immune to it, therefore whenever she moves it's PIS.

I know you're just kidding, but I've seen Storm get KOed by her own lightning smile

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by wannabe

Possible strategy:

Result)

I don't think Hulk needs to breathe anymore, but I still think Mags would take it and then have sex with Storm in a tree. Assuming "storm" is a woman.

2damnloud
And anyway he's a comic book writer not a damn scientist. Although u act like u are. And don't try and contradict me with your pitifully indirect behavior you moron. Get a grip of reality and stop being so god damn arrogant. In every thread you ALWAYS bring up Storm Storm Storm. Jesus Christ go root the b**** if ya so attracted to her you L***R! People like you make Storm look bad. Your the reason why a large percentage of the site is sick of Storm.

dur

Rutog98
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
I know you're just kidding, but I've seen Storm get KOed by her own lightning smile

PIS. Don't call me on this. You'd lose.

Rutog98
I find the issue later.

.......did you use x-men the end as evidence? you realize that in that arc they state storms body is dieing due to over using her powers and wolverine must care for her...........

please nothing you said justifies it being pis. Oh and storm can't transend her body. Nor has she ever been able too. She simply an alpha mutant and the point still stands if she over uses her powers she dies.

also x-men for ever is not cannon/

I'm a little tired now and don't feel like posting the scan to X-Treme issue 5 where it states this with Ororo. Maybe tomorrow I will do you a grand post on Storm's powers/immunity to the elements/potential. I've already won this one, you just don't know it yet.big grin

pr1983
2damn, you've already been warned, and yet there are more reports about you.

Are you trying to get yourself permanently banned? Honestly?

Erik-Lensherr
Team.

Only because of Magneto.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Team.

Only because of Magneto.

laughing out loud

2damnloud
PIS. Don't call me on this. You'd lose.

Kill him, Rutog98.

I wanna watch evil face

Bentley
Maybe Hulk can chop his own arm throw it at the enemies and then regrow it back. Not that it makes sense to do that, but it sounds feasible.

Ouallada
Originally posted by pr1983
2damn, you've already been warned, and yet there are more reports about you.

Are you trying to get yourself permanently banned? Honestly?

Ban him, Pr1983.

I wanna watch evil face

Erik-Lensherr
laughing out loud

Funny huh ?

Especially seeing as how the other 3 have been trashed by Hulk during WWH.

J4EVA
dur

Eww.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.