Hyperion Vs Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
Apollo at his normal power level, you know what is normally shown.

Takes place on a empty Earth in NY. No prep.

Classic Hyperion. Who wins?

smile

Photon009
Hyperion wins.

TricksterPriest
Apollo. He gets grief for being supes super-lite, but he's still better than a third-rater like Hyperion. Supreme Power is the Hyperion that's worth a damn.

B.A
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apollo. He gets grief for being supes super-lite, but he's still better than a third-rater like Hyperion. Supreme Power is the Hyperion that's worth a damn. True.

I am currently working on a Apollo respect thread. When I am done it should help...I hope. sad

TricksterPriest
Ask Digi after you're finished to add it to the main Authority respect thread. You'll score points with him. cool

B.A
Ask Digi after you're finished to add it to the main Authority respect thread. You'll score points with him. cool Theres an Authority one? Sweet.

Thanks Trickster my man. smokin'

Photon009
Apollo. He gets grief for being supes super-lite, but he's still better than a third-rater like Hyperion. Supreme Power is the Hyperion that's worth a damn.

You're an idiot. Im a fan of Supreme Power Hyperion, he's actually my favorite version of Hyperion, but he's also the weakest. From most to least powerful it goes: Paradise X > King > Squadron Supreme > Supreme Power. Anyways, Hyperion isnt a third rater. He's Superman's equal whether you like it or not and ive proven this time and time again. Hyperion wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Photon009
You're an idiot. Im a fan of Supreme Power Hyperion, he's actually my favorite version of Hyperion, but he's also the weakest. From most to least powerful it goes: Paradise X > King > Squadron Supreme > Supreme Power. Anyways, Hyperion isnt a third rater. He's Superman's equal whether you like it or not and ive proven this time and time again. Hyperion wins.

I've not read about the Paradise X version of Hyperion.

What are his best feats?

SwindlingSmurph
He's Superman's equal whether you like it or not and ive proven this time and time again. Hyperion wins. Lulz.

Val
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a moron, buddy.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a moron, buddy.

False.

Val
Originally posted by batdude123
False.
False if they were disagreeing with me. Not Photon.

TricksterPriest
I've not read about the Paradise X version of Hyperion.

What are his best feats?

I think that's the one who claimed to have killed off everyone else in his dimension. He claims that he beat Galactus, but he didn't display that much power. I might be thinking of King Hyperion though.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
False if they were disagreeing with me. Not Photon.

False.

batdude123
I think that's the one who claimed to have killed off everyone else in his dimension. He claims that he beat Galactus, but he didn't display that much power. I might be thinking of King Hyperion though. I think you are...

TricksterPriest
Oops. embarrasment Then I don't know.

endrict
I will go with Apollo just because I read the Authority and I don't Squadron Supreme.

But I do read Ultimate Power....can I use that to compare with?

Val
False.
You're a moron.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
You're a moron.

Truth.

Val
Think I didn't see what you did there?

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Think I didn't see what you did there?

Truth.

Photon009
Yea Trick you were talking about King Hyperion (who by the way DID display a lot of power). Paradise X Hyperion was unkillable to the point where he didnt know how to kill himself even though he wanted to, hell he didnt even know if it was possible. He only finally died by being depowered, and then killed by an Anti-Matter wall. He also easily massacred Kulan Gath and his army, who Thanos himself yielded to. Kulan Gath was a very powerful being, with a big variety of powers, and his army was alot of big strong brutes with Weapons, alot like Ulik. Hyperion walked up to them and murdered them like it was nothing. And finally, X-51 is a robot who knew pretty much everything about Hyperion, his origin, his powers, everythign. And he said Hyperion was capable of killing dozens of Watchers. Here's a link to my classic Hyperion respect thread, where at the bottom are some Paradise X Hyperion stuff:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t469456.html

B.A
Photon you have the scans but you don't have the logic.

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
Photon you have the scans but you don't have the logic.

Yes, i do. What exactly are you referring to by saying that?

srankmissingnin

If Hyperion is a third-rate, Apollo is like... tenth-rate. The guy has done, literally, nothing to put him in same ball park as someone like Superman.

Bransolute
Originally posted by B.A
Photon you have the scans but you don't have the logic. Pretty much.

He may have a lot of scans (that seem to be other people's scans), but he seems like a complete idiot from what I've seen of him and his socks.

He's also a massive penis flap.

Val
I lol'd @ penis flap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.