The big 10 vs all of marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
1. Yuga khan
2. Extant
3. Anti-monitor
4. Darkseid
5. Imperex prime
6. High Evolutionary
7. Harold
8. Tyrant (full)
9. Walker
10. Superboy prime (adult)

Shin_Nikkolas
Let's see....

Yuga Khan: I'd reckon one or two Celestials can handle this.

Extent: No idea.

Anti-Monitor: Which level is he at?

Darkseid: Odin takes Eyeknobs

Imperiex: Anyone with the Ultimate Nullifier, maybe an Infinite

H.E.: Hm. Galactus. A good showing Big G.

Harold: No idea

Tyrant: A Celestial

Walker: No idea.

Superboy-Prime: By adult, do you mean the one in Countdown? He is going through the multiverse and stuff but he hasn't shown any huge cosmic feats yet and we have no idea how he does against Ion. I'll say Molecule Man does him in.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Let's see....

Yuga Khan: I'd reckon one or two Celestials can handle this.

Extent: No idea.

Anti-Monitor: Which level is he at?

Darkseid: Odin takes Eyeknobs

Imperiex: Anyone with the Ultimate Nullifier, maybe an Infinite

H.E.: Hm. Galactus. A good showing Big G.

Harold: No idea

Tyrant: A Celestial

Walker: No idea.

Superboy-Prime: By adult, do you mean the one in Countdown? He is going through the multiverse and stuff but he hasn't shown any huge cosmic feats yet and we have no idea how he does against Ion. I'll say Molecule Man does him in.

Here are the assumptions for this thread

1. AM is at classic levels
2. SBP has the standard strength speed and durability boost that a normal dude that works out alot would going from teenage to prime adult years.
3. Ds has Aegis entropy on hand and has all of his forces. And is in 300 form (post seven soliders)

If more questions arrive ill make them clear

Soljer

Living Tribunal solos?

no expression.

Shin_Nikkolas
^ or that.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
1. Yuga khan - TOAA
2. Extant - Chronos?
3. Anti-monitor - IG
4. Darkseid - Odin
5. Imperex prime - Abraxas
6. High Evolutionary - Infinity-watch/strange
7. Harold - Not enough info about this guy
8. Tyrant (full) - G
9. Walker - CM/Death/Thanos
10. Superboy prime (adult) - Any skyfather

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer

Living Tribunal solos?

no expression.
Monitor is above lt

He is almost pre ret MM level

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

Squirrel Girl solos?

no expression.

thumb up

Air Legend
MJJ can solo this team.

Ouallada
Monitor is above lt

-_-

Photon009
Monitor is above lt

No, he's not. Not even close to LT level. At best he's 2x Galactus.

Kutulu
Monitor is above lt

First you say Darkseid is above a Celestial, now you say Monitor is above Living Tribunal? laughing

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kutulu
First you say Darkseid is above a Celestial, now you say Monitor is above Living Tribunal? laughing
I said Ds WAS celestial level not above

Get your fact right

Originally posted by Photon009

HE DESTROYED ALL OF DC execpt for What 1 universe?

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Kutulu
I said Ds WAS celestial level not above

Get your fact right

Are you f*cking kidding me?

LT recreated multiverse Eternity by snapping his fingers. AM is far far below LT, and for the record, Darkseid is not even close to being equal to a Celestial.

Gecko4lif
LT recreated multiverse Eternity by snapping his fingers. AM is far far below LT, and for the record, Darkseid is not even close to being equal to a Celestial.
Spectre is dc's LT
He jobs sometimes thou.
AM doesnt have a jobber aura thou

Galan007
Monitor is above lt

He is almost pre ret MM level True.
herbhappy

gogogadgetgo
Spectre is dc's LT
He jobs sometimes thou.
AM doesnt have a jobber aura thou

isnt the spectre the wrath of god or something? and he goes about exacting vengence...

so maybe he's more like dc's ghost rider the spirit of vengence stick out tongue

Bransolute

Are you f*cking kidding me? When was this?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bransolute
When was this?

He's referring to Infinite Crisis.

That being said, if that was Living Tribunal all he would have had to do is snap his fingers and the DC multiverse would have been toast.

Bransolute
He's referring to Infinite Crisis.

That being said, if that was Living Tribunal all he would have had to do is snap his fingers and the DC multiverse would have been toast. The Monitor did nothing of the sort... and like 5 universes were left over from the Anti-Monitor's assault.

So, I'm wondering where this actually happened.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bransolute
The Monitor did nothing of the sort... and like 5 universes were left over from the Anti-Monitor's assault.

So, I'm wondering where this actually happened.

Yeah good point, he did say Monitor, not anti-monitor, I had assumed he was talking about the A.M. though, but who knows.

Stupid Rookie
1. Yuga khan
2. Extant
3. Anti-monitor
4. Darkseid
5. Imperex prime
6. High Evolutionary
7. Harold
8. Tyrant (full)
9. Walker
10. Superboy prime (adult)

Many of these characters are defeated even before the battle starts. Lets just have the infinites take out SBP, Walker, Tyrant, High E, DS and Yuga Khan. They can have Eternity there for support if needed, but don't know that they will.

Basically I am hearing people argue that AM>LT and I don't see it that way. So the basic argument comes to if anyone can take on the LT and I don't think anyone on the list can.

So Marvel FTW

Estacado
Originally posted by Photon009
thumb up

Galan007
If Extant has the Worlogog here -- I see him as the biggest threat to the MU.

Gecko4lif
bump

Hitman911
PR Beyonder
Thanos w/HOTU
Big G

nuff said.......

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Hitman911
PR Beyonder
Thanos w/HOTU
Big G

nuff said.......
Pr beyonder doesnt existed
He got retconed into a cube

Thanos with the artifact would win but that is a gay way to win

Big G wouldnt kill all of them

tjcoady
yeah. If Extant's got the Worlogog then he's the major concern, not the AM.

although... the Worlogog has been described as a map of all time and all space. By affecting the Worlogog, you affect that part of time and space- IE, you have complete control of everything within the boundaries of space time- ergo, complete control of the DC universe. Which is why it's the most powerful artifact in the DCU, especially because of it's ability to bequeath control over Hypertime.

My question, and I could very well be wrong about this: Wouldn't the Worlogog only be effective within the confines of the DCU? It's ability comes from it mapping out all of reality- but only DC reality. Wouldn't that lead to the conclusion that in a reality which does not conform to anything it maps out- ie, the Marvel Multiverse- it would be negligible? It would be a like a map that allowed you to control all of North America being used in Europe- useless.

I mean, I'm familiar with its uses within Morrison's Rock of Ages storyline, and I'm fairly familiar with the Hourman series... but I definitely haven't seen every time the Worlogog has been used, so it could also be a reservoir of enormous power in and of itself, thus making my point moot.

Gecko4lif
Well the rules of the battle dome say that everything's properties extend to the battle

that means what works in marvel works in dc and vice versa

tjcoady
Well the rules of the battle dome say that everything's properties extend to the battle

that means what works in marvel works in dc and vice versa

that really doesn't mesh with the fundamental nature of the artifact. It was more of a curious thought than an actual argument. Kinda like whether or not Kid Eternity could summon Barry Allen or Ted Kord, or whether or not Adam Warlock with the Soul Gem could affect Swamp Thing. You know. Comic mysteries.

Kurash
LT

golem370
1. Yuga khan vs Master Order
2. Extant vs Infintes
3. Anti-monitor vs Nemesis or Asteroth
4. Darkseid vs Agamotto/Vishanti
5. Imperex prime vs Hunger/Universal Parasite
6. High Evolutionary vs Aron the Rogue Watcher- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Aron
7. Harold vs 8th Day Juggernaut
8. Tyrant (full) vs Xorr the God Jewell or Overlord
9. Walker vs Mistress Death
10. Superboy prime (adult) vs Gladiator/Captain Universe powers

Xorr the God Jewel- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/xorrtgj.htm

Overlord- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/overlrds.htm

Nemesise- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/nemesise.htm

Asteroth- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/asterothbrb.htm

Space M ummy
Originally posted by tjcoady
yeah. If Extant's got the Worlogog then he's the major concern, not the AM.

although... the Worlogog has been described as a map of all time and all space. By affecting the Worlogog, you affect that part of time and space- IE, you have complete control of everything within the boundaries of space time- ergo, complete control of the DC universe. Which is why it's the most powerful artifact in the DCU, especially because of it's ability to bequeath control over Hypertime.

My question, and I could very well be wrong about this: Wouldn't the Worlogog only be effective within the confines of the DCU? It's ability comes from it mapping out all of reality- but only DC reality. Wouldn't that lead to the conclusion that in a reality which does not conform to anything it maps out- ie, the Marvel Multiverse- it would be negligible? It would be a like a map that allowed you to control all of North America being used in Europe- useless.

I mean, I'm familiar with its uses within Morrison's Rock of Ages storyline, and I'm fairly familiar with the Hourman series... but I definitely haven't seen every time the Worlogog has been used, so it could also be a reservoir of enormous power in and of itself, thus making my point moot.

That's a good point (re: it's effectiveness), but I think for forum battles it's assumed to be at full effectiveness. Otherwise the IG wouldn't work against DC characters, as it's been established that the IG does not work in DC. (though it does across all of marvel and the ultraverse.)

the worlogog isn't really a factor though, since

1.) It can and was destroyed by superman's heat vision...meaning it can be taken out by a being with sufficient power

and

2.) The HOTU, the IG, and the Tribunal ALSO are stated to have "complete control" over time and space, and a sufficient amount of cosmic containment units (let's say somewhere between 5 and 30) would essentially accomplish the same thing.

If The tribunal can reverse the time related effects of the infinity gauntlet with no effort simply by saying so, I don't give the worlogog good odds against him. The remainder (HOTU, IG, CCUs) are pretty self explanatory- incalculable (if not unlimited) control over not just time, but also reality and in the IG's case, power, the mind, and the soul as well.

hell, there's enough CCU's in marvel that everyone could simply get one, and render themselves unstoppable.

The Worlogog is powerful, but any of those simply outclass it.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by golem370
1. Yuga khan vs Master Order
2. Extant vs Infintes
3. Anti-monitor vs Nemesis or Asteroth
4. Darkseid vs Agamotto/Vishanti
5. Imperex prime vs Hunger/Universal Parasite
6. High Evolutionary vs Aron the Rogue Watcher- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Aron
7. Harold vs 8th Day Juggernaut
8. Tyrant (full) vs Xorr the God Jewell or Overlord
9. Walker vs Mistress Death
10. Superboy prime (adult) vs Gladiator/Captain Universe powers

Xorr the God Jewel- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/xorrtgj.htm

Overlord- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/overlrds.htm

Nemesise- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/nemesise.htm

Asteroth- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/asterothbrb.htm

nice

but your 9 and 10 lose

golem370
I thought Death beat Walker? Alright Supeboy Prime (Adult) vs Rune King Thor

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by golem370
I thought Death beat Walker? Alright Supeboy Prime (Adult) vs Rune King Thor
Hmmm

In a slugfest I still win but rkt takes this with his magical might

golem370
How about Anomaly- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/AnomalyI.htm vs Walker

In a slugfest how about Ymir vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.