Next Transformer Characters Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tiggercovue
transformers sequal

Hello Transformer fans. The the Nevada National Gaurd is assisting in providing military vehicals for the next movie. I have a good source suggesting this is what you will see.

Autobots

Optimus Prime* -Peterbilt 379
Bumble Bee -2009 Chevrolet Camaro
Cliffjumper -2009 Chevrolet Colorado (Utility Vehical)
Rodimus -2009 Chevrolet Impala SS (Stock Car)
Blurr -Ducati 1098
Inferno -Sikorsky S-92 (Fire Dept Medical Emergancy)

Ironhide and Rachet- ?

Deceptacons

Starscream* -F-22 Raptor
Longhaul -AAVP-7A1
Vortex -AH-64 Apache
Barricade -Saleen S281 Mustang (Police Cruiser)
Buzzsaw -GAU-17 Minigun/Lanner Falcon(No Human Form)
Scourge -LCAC
Scorponok -Scorpion(No Human Form)
Thundercracker -Sukhoi T-50
Megatron/Galvatron**

* Commanders
**Found at end of the movie by a Russian Submarine

Scythe
It's alittle too early to start judging how the sequel will have Galvatron I think, but what's your good source?

And even if this is true, no Ultra Magnus?? F*ck that!

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

Name the source, Tiggercovue....

The inclusion of Buzzsaw and not Laserbeak, among other things makes me smell either misinformation or fan fic.

Either that or Bay really is as un-TF-knowing/caring as I thought.

We want names...!!! stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Scythe

And even if this is true, no Ultra Magnus?? F*ck that!

Exactly. Heres the concensus on that issue... stick out tongue
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/Sadako_of_girth/IMG_0284.jpg

grey fox
SAUCE PLZ !

Scythe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Exactly. Heres the concensus on that issue... stick out tongue
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/Sadako_of_girth/IMG_0284.jpg

Which Ultra Magnus is that? Reissue? Or what?

Losty
hmmmm believe it when i see it
sorry

Sadako of Girth
Nah its my original issue. smile
Got it for xmas 86 or 87.
The length of the stacks and rockets is a giveaway.
Its the plastic wheeled blue helmetted variant. smile
I painted the silver on with a crap silver pen/marker in the eighties to make it look like the rubber wheeled/Silver faced version they had on the ads and catalogues and stuff.. Ruined it. stick out tongue lol.

Also, if you unscrew the head of the cab part, you'll see that the only thing that stops the head turning is a really small bit of plastic that if you break off, it gives your prime or magnus head turning ability, thats how the head is looking to the left of the pic.

Scythe
What a toy mutilator Sadako, hahaha..

Sadako of Girth
I was back then, for sure lol

Its a miracle anything survived at all......... stick out tongue

Scythe
I see.

Sadako of Girth
I'll probably try to find a new big magnus-head online.
Ive seen em for justa few quid each.

Gotta get new tyres for Beachcomber too.
They totally perished in the loft over the years.

Scythe
I.....

We serve food here Sadako...

Sadako of Girth
LOL laughing out loud

Scythe
You use little words that confuse me.

Sadako of Girth
Theyre called full stops/periods. stick out tongue

Theyre not really small letters, when you look close up, they are really a square or circle.

Scythe
You lost me completely. What the hell are you talking about?

grey fox
You lost me completely. What the hell are you talking about?

Puncuation.

Scythe
Originally posted by grey fox
Puncuation.

It's for teachers.

Sadako of Girth
Nah.... Punctuation is, but Puncuation is another, more sinister story....... shifty

stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by tiggercovue
transformers sequal

Hello Transformer fans. The the Nevada National Gaurd is assisting in providing military vehicals for the next movie. I have a good source suggesting this is what you will see.

Autobots

Optimus Prime* -Peterbilt 379
Bumble Bee -2009 Chevrolet Camaro
Cliffjumper -2009 Chevrolet Colorado (Utility Vehical)
Rodimus -2009 Chevrolet Impala SS (Stock Car)
Blurr -Ducati 1098
Inferno -Sikorsky S-92 (Fire Dept Medical Emergancy)

Ironhide and Rachet- ?

Deceptacons

Starscream* -F-22 Raptor
Longhaul -AAVP-7A1
Vortex -AH-64 Apache
Barricade -Saleen S281 Mustang (Police Cruiser)
Buzzsaw -GAU-17 Minigun/Lanner Falcon(No Human Form)
Scourge -LCAC
Scorponok -Scorpion(No Human Form)
Thundercracker -Sukhoi T-50
Megatron/Galvatron**

* Commanders
**Found at end of the movie by a Russian Submarine

Why the hell is Blurr a motorcycle? no

Scythe
Arcee was slated to be a cycle in the flick. Too bad, she's one of my faves.

Sadako of Girth
Cue "Acree is the village bike" jokes. stick out tongue

grey fox
Cue "Acree is the village bike" jokes. stick out tongue

Arcee - Hot Rod
Arcee - Springer
Arcee - Chromedome
Arcee - Bumblebee

What would give you that impression ?

Sadako of Girth
You left the most disturbing of all:

Arcee - Daniel sick

And you should have seen "Sluts of Cyberton III"....wow... wink

grey fox
You left the most disturbing of all:

Arcee - Daniel sick

And you should have seen "Sluts of Cyberton III"....wow... wink

IS it wrong that I'm Fine with Arcee/Daniel ?

I mean as a one sided love/crush interest sort of thing, no hanky panky 'till Daniel is legal (Not that there Could be-....Damn femmes, f*cking confusing biology *grumbles* )

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

grey fox
laughing out loud

BTW

Bays Ultra Magnus....

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/0/05/Movie_Leader_Nightwatch_OptimusPrime_2008.jpg

Sadako of Girth
How imaginative of him.

Couldn't at least had a bad assed trailer to combine with to have a different form.... But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........

And it STILL has flames on it.

grey fox
How imaginative of him.

Couldn't at least had a bad assed trailer to combine with to have a different form.... But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........

And it STILL has flames on it.

Hey, it wouldn't be Magnus if it wasn't a redeco laughing

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud Yeah it is indeed scientific fact that every subsequent Magnus to the original has sucked for its blantant repaint-liness.

If they are to contunue the trend then "Get the frickkin trailer involved...!" is a phrase that springs to mind.

Probably the best Magnus ive seen is the result of some guy from the web who actually custom built a Magnus trailer for his Masterpiece Prime mould Magnus.

It was so SO cool.

grey fox
laughing out loud Yeah it is indeed scientific fact that every subsequent Magnus to the original has sucked for its blantant repaint-liness.

If they are to contunue the trend then "Get the frickkin trailer involved...!" is a phrase that springs to mind.

Probably the best Magnus ive seen is the result of some guy from the web who actually custom built a Magnus trailer for his Masterpiece Prime mould Magnus.

It was so SO cool.

Aren't all 'From Scratch' and Kitbashes awesome though ?

Sadako of Girth
Not for me. Seen some lamers too.

This Magnus really stood out though. smile

grey fox
Not for me. Seen some lamers too.

This Magnus really stood out though. smile

Links ?

Sadako of Girth
http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5642

Theres one.

You can scan through the gallery with the arrows at top of pic.

OK so it was a MP prime cab, rather than a Magnus cab, but you get the picture....

If that ever goes to production, Im getting that trailer in a heartbeat.

grey fox
http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5642

Theres one.

You can scan through the gallery with the arrows at top of pic.

OK so it was a MP prime cab, rather than a Magnus cab, but you get the picture....

If that ever goes to production, Im getting that trailer in a heartbeat.

Veeeery nice.

Sadako of Girth
Thought you'd like it..... smile

Really like the articulated gesaults there too.
Totally awesome.

Scythe
Originally posted by grey fox
BTW

Bays Ultra Magnus....

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/0/05/Movie_Leader_Nightwatch_OptimusPrime_2008.jpg

That's Nightwatch Optimus. Magnus would never look like that. I doubt Bay wants to die that badly.

Sadako of Girth
That's Nightwatch Optimus. Magnus would never look like that. I doubt Bay wants to die that badly.

ROFLMAO

Yeah, can't be f***ing with the Magnus. laughing out loud

grey fox
The Magnus fans are tricksy creatures...

Sadako of Girth
yes They wants their trailerzeses...

grey fox
I still say the easiest way to give optimus a trailer without going through all the roller and mass shrinking problems would be to simply make it a hologram.

super pr*xy
well, since prime was an older model peterbilt, i say magnus should be a late model one.

two cents...

i don't see a logical point of the trailers... unless the trailers themselves transform into something functional. a mobile base perhaps? or sam and mikaela's boink spot... BOOYAH! when the trailer's a-rockin'... shifty

Scythe
Knowing Bay, he might make Prime's movie trailer into HIS armor. Hope not...

super pr*xy
oh, hell no...

Scythe
I know! Wouldn't that suck?!

super pr*xy
it would suck like 1337! lawl!!!!!!11111!!!!!

yeah, it would suck bad! it would suck so bad, it's gonna suck and blow at the same time.

Scythe
What're the chances of TF 2 having actual "beast" TF's? I mena, not just Beast Wars bots, but just animilistic bots, like Ravage. It would be nice to see a four-legged bot kick ass besides Scorponok who didn't do much for himself in the film IMO.

BerserkGene
Knowing Bay, he might make Prime's movie trailer into HIS armor. Hope not...

But that idea was actually used in the Transformers series that aired on Fox back in '01.

Basically the trailer and Optimus combined to make himself a big bot,so then he could take on Transformers like Devastator and Menasor by himself.

I actually really like the idea,it definitely shows off Optimus' power and one of the reasons why he's the leader of the Autobots.

Scythe
What series?

Sadako of Girth
Well, thats no new concept for sure. 1988 bought about Powermaster Prime, where Prime's cab combined with the trailer.

But Ultra Magnus will always be the one I associate with trailer combining.

BerserkGene
What series?

Ahh,you know what? It was the "Transformers:Robots in Disguise" animated series that aired a couple of years ago on Fox,but I looked it up on Youtube and it turns out that's the one where Optimus is a Fire Truck.(Fire Convoy)

Basically Optimus is the fire engine itself,so he disconnects from the rest of the fire truck and transforms into his robot mode.And if the situation calls for it,Optimus then combines with the rest of the fire truck to become a big bot.

But it's essentialy the same concept,so they can apply the same idea to the next movie when Optimus is hauling his trailer.

Also,Transformers:RiD is the series where (I think...),Ultra Magnus combines with Optimus to form "Omega Prime".

*Really* cool combination.....

Scythe
Originally posted by BerserkGene
Ahh,you know what? It was the "Transformers:Robots in Disguise" animated series that aired a couple of years ago on Fox,but I looked it up on Youtube and it turns out that's the one where Optimus is a Fire Truck.(Fire Convoy)

Basically Optimus is the fire engine itself,so he disconnects from the rest of the fire truck and transforms into his robot mode.And if the situation calls for it,Optimus then combines with the rest of the fire truck to become a big bot.

But it's essentialy the same concept,so they can apply the same idea to the next movie when Optimus is hauling his trailer.

Also,Transformers:RiD is the series where (I think...),Ultra Magnus combines with Optimus to form "Omega Prime".

*Really* cool combination.....

Ah yes, RiD. I own both Optimus Prime and God Magnus toys, and Omega Prime looks okay imo but in the cartoon, he did look cool!

super pr*xy
any pic of this armoured prime? haven't seen it. i haven't watch any transformers re-incarnation. i couldn't stomach them for long.

Scythe
Originally posted by super pr*xy
any pic of this armoured prime? haven't seen it. i haven't watch any transformers re-incarnation. i couldn't stomach them for long.

Sure, here ya go.

http://seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php?id=496&size=0&start=50

Robots in Disguise(RiD) Was an awesome re-incarnation. It introduced Scourge(Black Convoy) and a somewhat double-crossing Ultra Magnus. The bots were cars, and Beast Wars-like Predacons were included. A great spin-off imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.