on panel proof

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I think that in order for a character to be established as a being that has the capabilities of doing was fans say that they can, you have to have on panel feats at least 5 times out of there entire career or something similar. Exceptions would be a planet destroying feat because hero's or even villians dont go around destroying planets on a regular basis. We know that surfer has sun eating powers but I think that one good showing of that is enough since he isnt a being that would have to do that constantly.

Now when fighting an opponent, if you have any kind of combat speed, it should be something that should be used numerous of times in combat IF you have been out for years. Flight speed and combat speed or two different things. I cant think of any being in marvel or dc that has any kind of combat speed except flash. If you all think different, can you put up scans showing different.

I hear people say that superman has combat speed. He has been out for years and people use the same scans when there should be more if he truly possess that kind of speed. Same for wonderwoman, gladiator, etc...

Provide proof of these feats, if there isnt any then I dont think that it should be aloud in vs battles when pitted against another being if the characters havent done it enough for it to be truth.

Soljer
This has no business here. smile.

Val
Reported for making lame threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.