yuga khan/darkseid/orion w/astro force vs hyperstorm/franklin richards/cable(god)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
both team get 1 day prep,no bfr

who wins?

batdude123
Originally posted by lordboo
both team get 1 day prep,no bfr

who wins?

Team two wins... but only because of God-like Cable. durlaugh

Gecko4lif
Yuga ftw

SuperiorTech
team 2

Kurash
team 2

TricksterPriest
Team 1. Cable is a major weak link. And Yuga Khan is the most powerful guy in this match.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Team 1. Cable is a major weak link. And Yuga Khan is the most powerful guy in this match.

False.

Kurash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

hmm i disagree

guy222
Frankie=1 Celestial

Team 2 FTW

fatgogeta
Yuga Khan annihilates anybody on team 2. The rest is academic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hmm Well, Yugah is the most powerful New God ever. Which would include every uber showing ever by a new god. That is a mean son of a *****. Ruffly Equal to a very very very well fed Galactus. Galactus is greater than any one celestial. The big Problem is hyperstorm. I dont' know if Yugah can suck energy from him like Big G can. I'm going with team two becuz of hyperstorm. Now if DS with the ALE piece proves he can bend wills, then team one for sure.

guy222
Galactus isn't greater than one Celestial

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus isn't greater than one Celestial

No one celestial is equal to death or eternity. Galan sure can be. At least in status.

guy222
Scathan the Approver
Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial
Arishem the Judge
Exitar the Exterminator

All can beat Galactus

My friend, there is a Celestial greater than Eternity yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan the Approver
Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial
Arishem the Judge
Exitar the Exterminator

All can beat Galactus

My friend, there is a Celestial greater than Eternity yes

Not according to the fact that the celestials are Eternity's children.

guy222
IMO, LT=Scathan>Eternity

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not according to the fact that the celestials are Eternity's children.

So children can't become stronger than their parents? Eternity has been beaten and replaced before.

I think Cable is out matched here, and are we saying Full Potential Franklin Richards? Aren't his powers currently limited?

quanchi112
Not according to the fact that the celestials are Eternity's children. You didnt read the gotg so really you dont have a clue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
You didnt read the gotg so really you dont have a clue.

You dont know what I have a clue about. So hush up. Galactus can beat the majority of celestials in one on ones.

quanchi112
You dont know what I have a clue about. So hush up. Galactus can beat the majority of celestials in one on ones. You have seen scans and have heard what other posters have said about celestials but scathan and the power he demonstrated contradicts that. There are always exceptions to rules buddy and this is one. Scathan would crush Galactus.

guy222
Really

Which ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.