yuga khan vs Odin & Zues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Okay Darsieds daddy decides to kill both Odin and Zues at the same because they ate his waffles for breakfast

Shin_Nikkolas
He gets destroyed.

guy222
odin/zeus ftw

TricksterPriest
Yuga solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yuga solos. Yuga gets crushed here. Way to much firepower here. Yuga dies and dies badly.

Shin_Nikkolas
Odin could win himself seeing as his feats are better.

supremthor
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Odin could win himself seeing as his feats are better.

are you serious

Stupid Rookie
YUGA for the win I would think.

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
are you serious Why couldnt Odin put him down?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yugah blinks and entire civilizations are destroyed. He's also the most powerful new God ever. That would include every other new God in the history of new gods. from the God killer, to mageddon, to the black racer, to mr. miracle with his ale piece, ect.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yugah blinks and entire civilizations are destroyed. He's also the most powerful new God ever. That would include every other new God in the history of new gods. from the God killer, to mageddon, to the black racer, to mr. miracle with his ale piece, ect. He isnt depowering Odin so hes losing to him. Ds had the power to take him out and Odin is a lot more powerful than Ds.

guy222
Odin and Zeus are the most powerful Skyfathers. 2 on 1...its easy who wins

kevdude
Khan wins, a weak version destroyed a civilization that was able to cut itself away from the whole universe. Odin and Zeus while powerful aren't going to win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Khan wins, a weak version destroyed a civilization that was able to cut itself away from the whole universe. Odin and Zeus while powerful aren't going to win. But you seem to forget that Ds was mentioned with having enough power to take him out. Odin>Ds so it therefore stands to reason that Odin could take him out by himself. The patricide clause doesnt affect Odin.

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
But you seem to forget that Ds was mentioned with having enough power to take him out. Odin>Ds so it therefore stands to reason that Odin could take him out by himself. The patricide clause doesnt affect Odin.

Khan wasn't going to just lay down for DS and DS knew it. Of course DS had enough to make him a threat to Khan but his father could have simply removed him from the battle field making him a none threat. Yuga is nearly the most powerful godlike being who had ever lived cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Khan wasn't going to just lay down for DS and DS knew it. Of course DS had enough to make him a threat to Khan but his father could have simply removed him from the battle field making him a none threat. Yuga is nearly the most powerful godlike being who had ever lived cool Of course he wasnt going to lay down to him. But Ds really couldnt do a thing to him becuz of the patricide clause. Odin is more powerful than ds by a decent amount and would definitely take it to Yuga. I didnt see Yuga take anyone out without cutting them off from the source.

Gecko4lif
Of course he wasnt going to lay down to him. But Ds really couldnt do a thing to him becuz of the patricide clause. Odin is more powerful than ds by a decent amount and would definitely take it to Yuga. I didnt see Yuga take anyone out without cutting them off from the source.
Fail

Ds > Odin
Yuga > Ds
Yuga > Odin

As far as Ds having the power to take out yuga it is the same thing with ds and orion. It is destined to happen but it is really unlikly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Fail

Ds > Odin
Yuga > Ds
Yuga > Odin

As far as Ds having the power to take out yuga it is the same thing with ds and orion. It is destined to happen but it is really unlikly. Who the hell thinks Ds is more than Odin. I mean really its not even close. Odin would come to Apokolips and beat the shit out of him. Look at what Doomsday did to Ds I mean his durability sucks ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Drax also had the power to take out Thanos. doesn't make him more powerful than Thanos.

Gecko4lif
Who the hell thinks Ds is more than Odin. I mean really its not even close. Odin would come to Apokolips and beat the shit out of him. Look at what Doomsday did to Ds I mean his durability sucks ass.
That fight was CIS
Ther is no reason doomsday should have lasted more then 2 seconds
and there is also no reason for Ds to have used the omega beams instead of the omega effect.

Ds is the ***** of all of DC. much like galactus with marvel or thanos (I mean squerill girl... REALLY?)

quanchi112
Drax also had the power to take out Thanos. doesn't make him more powerful than Thanos. Ds isnt the silver bullet to his daddy. And he wasnt created for the sole purpose of his father's destruction. See the difference as I have plainly pointed it out to you here.

cmack
odin and zeus pwns

Gecko4lif
Ds isnt the silver bullet to his daddy. And he wasnt created for the sole purpose of his father's destruction. See the difference as I have plainly pointed it out to you here.

He kinda was

quanchi112
He kinda was So Yuga had his son so he could kill him one day?

laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
So Yuga had his son so he could kill him one day?

laughing out loud
He didnt know that at the time lol

If he did im sure he would have choked her to death first THEN had sex with her still warm body

quanchi112
He didnt know that at the time lol

If he did im sure he would have choked her to death first THEN had sex with her still warm body What I am saying is that Drax was created just for this sole purpose while Ds acquired enough power to kill his father. It wasnt his sole purpose and he wasnt created for it.

Gecko4lif
What I am saying is that Drax was created just for this sole purpose while Ds acquired enough power to kill his father. It wasnt his sole purpose and he wasnt created for it. It is his sole purpose to be a absolute overloard
yuga stands in the way of that

nvrbeenwthagirl
It is his sole purpose to be a absolute overloard
yuga stands in the way of that

Actually it's always in the clause that the evil god's ruler would be killed by his son. Dont' argue with quan. He thinks marvel characters beat every dc character no matter what. Silver surfer>hal, THanos>DS, Odin>DS, Thor>superman, T>Spectre, Classic beyonder>Presence ect. He isn't worth the time.

Sirius77
So true, but honestly, how is being able to manipulate the source not a feat?

Thats the equivalent of someone cutting every pc user in the marvel universe off of the pc... Thats a huge feat.

Not only that, but he escaped the source wall.

Sirius77
Yuga khan ftw.

fatgogeta
Yugah Khan is so clearly above skyfathers that I cannot see any reason for this thread to exist.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Sirius77
So true, but honestly, how is being able to manipulate the source not a feat?

Thats the equivalent of someone cutting every pc user in the marvel universe off of the pc... Thats a huge feat.

Not only that, but he escaped the source wall.

This is incorrect reasoning, the PC does not work at all like the New Gods and the Source. The Power Cosmic itself lies internally within the user and is constantly restored from absorbing ambient energy of the universe the same way Superman gets energy from sunlight.

quanchi112
Actually it's always in the clause that the evil god's ruler would be killed by his son. Dont' argue with quan. He thinks marvel characters beat every dc character no matter what. Silver surfer>hal, THanos>DS, Odin>DS, Thor>superman, T>Spectre, Classic beyonder>Presence ect. He isn't worth the time. Uhm I think Superman defeats Thor. Try and keep up please.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Yugah Khan is so clearly above skyfathers that I cannot see any reason for this thread to exist. Yuga Khan is above High Father and Darkseid but isnt above Odin.

fatgogeta
Yugah Khan is far above Highfather(Skyfather), Darkseid (Skyfather), and the myriad other skyfather and herald level characters making up the fourth world. He is very clearly DC's analogue to Galactus and would stomp Odin and Zeus as badly as the Big G would.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Yugah Khan is far above Highfather(Skyfather), Darkseid (Skyfather), and the myriad other skyfather and herald level characters making up the fourth world. He is very clearly DC's analogue to Galactus and would stomp Odin and Zeus as badly as the Big G would. No he isnt. I would compare imperiex prime to Galactus.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Kutulu
This is incorrect reasoning, the PC does not work at all like the New Gods and the Source. The Power Cosmic itself lies internally within the user and is constantly restored from absorbing ambient energy of the universe the same way Superman gets energy from sunlight.

The source is every energy. When Takion used the full power of the source to stop the gw, things happened like the flash was unable to use the speed force, etc... The source is the primary energy in which all other energies are connected. So, in that way, yes, it is alot like the pc of the dc universe. Not exactly alike, but extremely similar.

quanchi112
The source is every energy. When Takion used the full power of the source to stop the gw, things happened like the flash was unable to use the speed force, etc... The source is the primary energy in which all other energies are connected. So, in that way, yes, it is alot like the pc of the dc universe. Not exactly alike, but extremely similar. It isnt the same ok so quit trying to fool anyone.

Kutulu
The source is every energy. When Takion used the full power of the source to stop the gw, things happened like the flash was unable to use the speed force, etc... The source is the primary energy in which all other energies are connected. So, in that way, yes, it is alot like the pc of the dc universe. Not exactly alike, but extremely similar.

In an arena match though Odin doesn't have anything to do with the force, he has the Odinforce - basically his own personal Source. So Yuga Kahn cutting off the force won't do anything to Odin and is irrelevant. It put Yuga far above the other New Gods though since they were cut off from their power, but that wouldn't affect Odin as he's from another Omniverse.

Sirius77
It isnt the same ok so quit trying to fool anyone.

I stated it isn't the same. Its more powerful. I just said that the two were similar. So ie Yuga Khans feat of cutting the ng off from the source is manipulation of the energy that the entire dcu runs on.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No he isnt. I would compare imperiex prime to Galactus.
Fail. Imperiex prime is The universal Destructor and Big Bang. Clearly Not equal to Galactus.

TricksterPriest
In an arena match though Odin doesn't have anything to do with the force, he has the Odinforce - basically his own personal Source. So Yuga Kahn cutting off the force won't do anything to Odin and is irrelevant. It put Yuga far above the other New Gods though since they were cut off from their power, but that wouldn't affect Odin as he's from another Omniverse.

What the f**k? The sheer power required to cut all the new gods off from the Source guarantees that Yuga wins.

Sirius77

Yuga would still win though. He was the most powerful ng to ever exist. He was more powerful than the og, mageddon, highfather, darkseid, takion, all of them. So unless you're saying that odin and zeus are more powerful than the entire fourth world put together, they don't win.

Sirius77
Fail. Imperiex prime is The universal Destructor and Big Bang. Clearly Not equal to Galactus.

Wouldn't that make him over thew big g?

nvrbeenwthagirl

exactly.

TricksterPriest

Pretty much. Hell, you break his shell, he becomes a big bang. 2nd, even if you break the shell, he still lives. They had to BFR him back to the original big bang, and let the power of two big bangs kill him.

Jimmy-Chan
Of course he wasnt going to lay down to him. But Ds really couldnt do a thing to him becuz of the patricide clause. Odin is more powerful than ds by a decent amount and would definitely take it to Yuga. I didnt see Yuga take anyone out without cutting them off from the source.

But Yuga Khan was so much more powerful than Highfather that Highfather didn't even try to fight him. He wiped out a New Genesis army. The ONLY reason Darkseid was considered any threat to Yuga sans the clause is because that writer (Evanier) had a high end Darkseid. It's also worth noting that it was stated Yuga Khan was so powerful he could not travel through Boom Tubes as they couldn't contain him.

I think Yuga is on par with a decently fed Galactus. I give him the win against Odin but as a team they may beat him. We haven't really seen his limits. The only thing that's stopped or challenged Yuga is The Source itself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
But Yuga Khan was so much more powerful than Highfather that Highfather didn't even try to fight him. He wiped out a New Genesis army. The ONLY reason Darkseid was considered any threat to Yuga sans the clause is because that writer (Evanier) had a high end Darkseid. It's also worth noting that it was stated Yuga Khan was so powerful he could not travel through Boom Tubes as they couldn't contain him.

I think Yuga is on par with a decently fed Galactus. I give him the win against Odin but as a team they may beat him. We haven't really seen his limits. The only thing that's stopped or challenged Yuga is The Source itself. Well comparing him to Galactus cuz of one showing isnt fair if you ask me. He cut them off from the source. Sure he came and took over Apokolips which was very impressive but didnt Doomsday rape apokolips before they sent him on his merry way also.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well comparing him to Galactus cuz of one showing isnt fair if you ask me. He cut them off from the source. Sure he came and took over Apokolips which was very impressive but didnt Doomsday rape apokolips before they sent him on his merry way also.

Doomsday didn't defeat all of the new gods.

Jimmy-Chan
Doomsday destroyed some random troopers who didnt look much more powerful than Para-Demons, then it was Darkseid. There are showings where random Apokoliptians take out people like J'onn and Orion.

quanchi112
Doomsday didn't defeat all of the new gods. He defeated all of apokolips pretty much by sheer force, he didnt need to cut off anyones powers either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He defeated all of apokolips pretty much by sheer force, he didnt need to cut off anyones powers either.

the point is, you can't compare dd to yugah at all. It was a dumb comparison.

quanchi112
the point is, you can't compare dd to yugah at all. It was a dumb comparison. The point is someone weaker than Yuga crushed ds and his entire planet had no answer. Ds had his powers and could kill Doomsday while he couldnt kill Yuga even though he wanted to. See the differences.

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
The point is someone weaker than Yuga crushed ds and his entire planet had no answer. Ds had his powers and could kill Doomsday while he couldnt kill Yuga even though he wanted to. See the differences.

smile

Dumb quan logic. No one will agree with you on this dumb line of reasoning. Yugah didn't put any effort int obeatin ALL of the new Gods. DD hardly beat any new gods. I didn't see many being beaten. Did you? Now just stop.

quanchi112
Dumb quan logic. No one will agree with you on this dumb line of reasoning. Yugah didn't put any effort int obeatin ALL of the new Gods. DD hardly beat any new gods. I didn't see many being beaten. Did you? Now just stop. Uhm Yuga cut them off from their powers. Doomsday beat down Ds like he was less than nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uhm Yuga cut them off from their powers. Doomsday beat down Ds like he was less than nothing.

Dumb quan logic. We also see DD get hurt and put down for a while by DS. Something DS never did to yugah. Yugah didn't lift a finger to defeat DS. So stop making the Comparison. It was dumb and has failed and I have pwned it. Try a new New God hating tactic. That one is dead. DD is not slightly comparible to Yugah.

quanchi112
Dumb quan logic. We also see DD get hurt and put down for a while by DS. Something DS never did to yugah. Yugah didn't lift a finger to defeat DS. So stop making the Comparison. It was dumb and has failed and I have pwned it. Try a new New God hating tactic. That one is dead. DD is not slightly comparible to Yugah. Ds didnt attack Yuga becuz he was terrified like a bich.

Sirius77
Ds didnt attack Yuga becuz he was terrified like a bich.

Exactly. The same reason why thanos didn't attack a pissed galactus in annihilation. Because he was scared like a *****.

quanchi112
Exactly. The same reason why thanos didn't attack a pissed galactus in annihilation. Because he was scared like a *****. Thanos blasted Galactus a few football fields. he doesnt get scared like ds was in that issue. He gets the job done and had Galactus captured while Yuga being the dumb ass he was went right back into the source wall.

Shin_Nikkolas
...that is Galactus' entire purpose.....

They ripped off that idea when they ripped off G to make Imperiex.

The shame it's irrelevant here as Yuga has vast knowledge of the Source and no knowledge of the Odinforce.

I would. Since neither DS or Nighfather are Skyfathers and their feats are pathetic compared to Odin's.

Shin_Nikkolas
As for Khan being stronger than the whole Fourth World combined, was that ever proven? Since he depowered all of them?

Hm. Maybe he was scared they all could defeat him with numbers.

Sirius77
I would. Since neither DS or Nighfather are Skyfathers and their feats are pathetic compared to Odin's.

Before you said this, I actually had respect for you as a poster...

You actually said that highfather and ds are not skyfathers...

DS has amped streetlevelers enough to take out pantheons,
created dimensions, reached into the firestorm matrix, and
brushed off superman level beings with a hand.

Odin and Zues would get raped if they tried to take on the
fourth world... moreso if they tried to take on Yuga Khan.

Shin_Nikkolas
DS had just gotten owned by Superman level beings.

And below.

So, yes, not a Skyfather and hasn't been for decades now.

Start living in reality people. Not the past.

Sirius77
As for Khan being stronger than the whole Fourth World combined, was that ever proven? Since he depowered all of them?

Hm. Maybe he was scared they all could defeat him with numbers.

It was proven because the only force strong enough to
beat him was the source. No one else even came close.

Sirius77
DS had just gotten owned by Superman level beings.

And below.

Start living in reality people. Not the past.

Ever heard of pis? That was a superman comic.

That was the only actual time that superman beat ds without
any enhancements. And it was pis. Just like thor cracking
Exitars dome, or driving back galactus.

Shin_Nikkolas
No force in the Fourth World.

Plenty of forces outside of it in the DCU ,and in the Marveu U, could do it no sweat.

Sirius77
No force in the Fourth World.

Plenty of forces outside of it in the DCU ,and in the Marveu U, could do it no sweat.

They all draw power from the source. All of them.

Sirius77
Not the Marvel u though.

Shin_Nikkolas
Exitar wasn't really harmed by that. Celestials have a good regen. They lose arms and shit all the time and regrow in no time.

And Galactus was weak. He had just fought Ego, IIRC.

Sirius77
Odin and Zues would get beaten by Yuga though.

Shin_Nikkolas
The Spectre draws power from The Source since when?

He's part of The Presence.

Sirius77
Exitar wasn't really harmed by that. Celestials have a good regen. They lose arms and shit all the time and regrow in no time.

And Galactus was weak. He had just fought Ego, IIRC.

Still pis.

Sirius77
The Spectre draws power from The Source since when?

He's part of The Presence.

The source is an aspect of the presence.

Shin_Nikkolas
Unproven speculation.

Never once said in the comics.

Sirius77
Unproven speculation.

Never once said in the comics.

Lucifer went behind the sourcewall to talk to the presence.

Proven.

Shin_Nikkolas
Spectre went to The Source to find The Presence and didn't find him.

Proven.

Lucifer has also simply used The Source to look for Michael.

Sirius77
Spectre went to The Source to find The Presence and didn't find him.

Proven.

Lucifer has also simply used The Source to look for Michael.

Which means that they are both connected in such a way that they would be confused for one another.

Hazsekswthurmom
DS had just gotten owned by Superman two times.

And below.

Start living in reality people. Not the past. fixed

supremthor
Lucifer went behind the sourcewall to talk to the presence.

Proven. [/QU
true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.