WWH Vs Galactus's heralds (WWH #5 spoliers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
ok so this is post Meik wwh vs the heralds of galctus gauntlet style

Going from weakest (terrax) to strongest (Dunno who) how far does he get?

janus77
in theory, he should lose to each and every Herald who can wield the PC intelligently.

they'll just do what Stark's tech did, only with their own powers and on a far greater scale.

of course if Hulk really really really is pissed off, they all die or scatter to the winds to avoid whatever maelstrom Hulk unleashes.

I like how this sheds light on Apocalypse's Celestial Tech's reading of Hulk as being of levels sufficient to pose a potential danger to The Celestials and how Beyonder and The Stranger's comments regarding the power of The Hulk are now being borne out.

Xplosive
Well, WWH pretty much proved that he is a herald level. Still, heralds are more versatile. But also Black Bolt was, also Zom was, both lost in brutal way. WWH seems so strong that he can go with brutal strength and durability also against those versatile and overcome them.

I can see WWH crushing Terax. Sentry had no trouble against Terax.

Let's say Silver Surfer. Well, he would win this, if he wouldn't fight WW Hulk only with his fists.

Ouallada
Hulk would beat the lowest couple of heralds. Screw that, he could beat only Terrax, and even that is a huge maybe.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Ouallada
Hulk would beat the lowest couple of heralds. Screw that, he could beat only Terrax, and even that is a huge maybe.
Dont be a hater

Power16
What's this i heard about BB being a Skrull so did Hulk beat a skrull or the reall BB. Anyway i think this Hulk is herald level even without the versatility.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Dont be a hater

I'm just calling a spade a spade. WWH patently has no chance against the higher end heralds like SS, fallen one, Morg and Stardust. Let me know which herald you rank second from bottom and I will tell you why WWH loses.

To Power16: Apparently he has been a skrull for some time now. Depending on when he first became one, it could wipe out 15-20 years of BB stories.

Gecko4lif
I'm just calling a spade a spade. WWH patently has no chance against the higher end heralds like SS, fallen one, Morg and Stardust. Let me know which herald you rank second from bottom and I will tell you why WWH loses.

I have no idea. Maybe gabriel air walker or something

Well that WOULD explain his sudden depowering

Ouallada
Double post.

Gecko4lif
double post?

Ouallada
Wonky laptop. Sorry about that. I actually read this thread as wwh vs all of G's heralds who are still alive. Nova, well, has already left the building.

Hulk would beat her and Airwalker though.

Ouallada
Double.

darthgoober
If the heralds all fought like morons I could see Hulk taking a couple of them like Nova or Airwalker, but if the Heralds fought smart ANY of them could easily beat WWH.

CosmicHulk
Hulk beat sentry who ties with galactus so if Sentry=Galactus and Hulk>sentry ide say Hulk> galactus

moonknight11

To Power16: Apparently he has been a skrull for some time now. Depending on when he first became one, it could wipe out 15-20 years of BB stories.

confused He didn't seem like a skrull in Silent War

King_Mungi
Yeah apparently Black Bolt has been a skrull since the first Kree/Skrull War. Now that creates a huge contunity blunder

Ouallada
Originally posted by CosmicHulk
Hulk beat sentry who ties with galactus so if Sentry=Galactus and Hulk>sentry ide say Hulk> galactus

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/videodumber.jpg

SuperiorTech

Im pretty sure even hulk would tell you he does not want you as a fan anymore.

nvrbeenwthagirl

This does NOT compute.

Symmetric Chaos
If they let themselves get hit most of them would go down in a few hits. Barring that nothing really stops the most powerful ones from trying to drain his gamma.

Kurash
in a pure brawl WWH would win, other than that, nope

Sirius77
I'm sorry, but I can't see wwh lasting five minutes with any
non jobbing herald other than terrax...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sirius77
I'm sorry, but I can't see wwh lasting five minutes with any
non jobbing herald other than terrax...
Even gabriel?

Sirius77
Gabriel? I don't remeber a gabriel...

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Sirius77
Gabriel? I don't remeber a gabriel...
Air Walker.

Kutulu
Hulk already took down Surfer during planet Hulk, he also took out Gladiator (non-herald) in hand to hand fighting, so we know that he easily has the physical abilities to take out a herald. We also saw Sentry punk Terrax like nothing, Hulk by the end of WWH would have done the same.

Heralds should get the win as long as they can stay out of range and keep blasting, but in comics that rarely happens. If any herald comes in for a physical fight they are doomed. Hulk is also unpredictable and has fought many speedsters and flying opponents, and caught them with his jumping ability. When Hulk can jump into space while not being that angry, while angry he can jump even faster and harder to catch someone.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Air Walker.

Oh.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hulk already took down Surfer during planet Hulk laughing

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bransolute
laughing

Well they were both weakened, but it did happen on-panel. Personally I was surprised, I thought there would be no way that Hulk would win when I was reading it, then had to re-read it again.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Kutulu
Well they were both weakened, but it did happen on-panel. Personally I was surprised, I thought there would be no way that Hulk would win when I was reading it, then had to re-read it again. And you're forgetting the fact that Hulk cheapshotted Surfer (multiple times) when Surfer was trying to gain Hulk's friendship, and was thanking him. After Surfer stopped fighting (because he was owning Hulk when he was fighting). smile

CosmicHulk
THE SILVER SURFER>WWH ALWAYS. and did the surfer not have access to the power cosmic in planet hulk

Bouboumaster
Hulk would pwn any herald 'cause while Superman have his PIS aura, Hulk have a CIS aura.

Seriously, I see Hulk beating the shit out of any Heralds until they bfr him with a blink of the eye, or just matter-manipulate him.

Ouallada
Of all G's remaining heralds, here is how I would rank them.

Poorest first:

Terrax
Red Shift (not sure if he is dead as of annihilation)
Firelord
Morg (without WOL)
Stardust
Fallen One
Surfer

Morg and Stardust are interchangeable, but Stardust is fantastic in one-on-one battles due to his energy form, and has shown decent usage of the PC as compared to Morg.

WWH could beat Terrax, but even Redshift would be very tough for him due to black hole creation(redshift's specialty) and other usages of the PC. I do not see him taking a majority off Firelord, and I have little doubt that Morg would take a majority, while Stardust would take 10/10. Fallen one and Surfer speak for themselves.

Gecko4lif
red is a corpse right now

Ouallada
Has this been stated on panel? Stardust survived, so Red Shift might have as well if it was not stated after annihilation.

Gecko4lif
Has this been stated on panel? Stardust survived, so Red Shift might have as well if it was not stated after annihilation.
It was stated they were both dead

the only difference is that stardust's people can come back
red shift cant

Ouallada
Meh, sounds like a weak explanation. That blast was energy, so Stardust would have been sundered. Saying that he came back because of what he was is simply going to lead people to give Stardust more abilities than he already has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.