Arthas Menethil v.s. Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Round 1: Normal Arthas v.s. Normal Ganon (No Invunerability)

Round 2: DK Arthas v.s. TP Ganon

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
I've already made this thread. Ganon wins both by turning him into a bodiless soul.

Diamond Kisses
Was this thread made? Or was it Lich King?

Anyway! Normal Ganon woop serious Normal Arthas asses stick out tongue

Is TP Ganon a demon?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Was this thread made? Or was it Lich King?

Anyway! Normal Ganon woop serious Normal Arthas asses stick out tongue

Is TP Ganon a demon? No, more like a god.

Diamond Kisses
He can still be a demon shrug

God is a title and I have been told repeatingly that it does not do as a debative subject.

Violent2Dope
Ganon has the power of a literal world making pantheon god. Also, in Zelda, god is no mere title. There are three kinds of beings, mortals, spirits, and gods.

Diamond Kisses
Spirits > Mortals > Gods stick out tongue

Since Link > Ganon big grin

God is rarely 'just a title' but I have been told that it is not good enough to use in a debate. Therefore I do not think anyone else should be allowed to use it in a debate either ermm

Violent2Dope
Spirits > Mortals > Gods stick out tongue

Since Link > Ganon big grin

God is rarely 'just a title' but I have been told that it is not good enough to use in a debate. Therefore I do not think anyone else should be allowed to use it in a debate either ermm 1. Gods>>>Pre-godhood Ganon>>>>>Spirits>Mortals.

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. He's really not, in any way, not even speed.

3. He can make life, and turn enemies into a bodiless soul.

Diamond Kisses
1. Link has beaten Ganon. Over and over again ermm

2. Link has beaten Ganon. Over and over again ermm

3. Your point? I was not talking about his powers. I was talking about the fact that I have been told that being a God is not an acceptable argument in a versus discussion.

Violent2Dope
1. Link has beaten Ganon. Over and over again ermm

2. Link has beaten Ganon. Over and over again ermm

3. Your point? I was not talking about his powers. I was talking about the fact that I have been told that being a God is not an acceptable argument in a versus discussion. 1. Lol, Link has never beaten GanonDORF(notice the DORF) by himself, and always had a plot device when fighting ANY Ganon.

2. Read above. I am an expert on all things Ganon, if you think I am obsessed with Pyron, my obsession over Ganon is twice that.

3. I agree, but you asked if he was a demon, and I said no, more like a god.

Diamond Kisses
He can still be a demon, even though he is a God. Even though things are devided into 3 factors

Violent2Dope
He can still be a demon, even though he is a God. Even though things are devided into 3 factors But, he is not a demon in TP. He is the reincarnation of one, all the 3D Ganons are reincarnations of the classic one, who was a demon, but he is a human in OoT until he gets the ToP, when he becomes more of a god.

Remindme
What does it matter if he's a demon or not.

Ganon stomp Arthas in both fights

Violent2Dope
Yep.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
But, he is not a demon in TP. He is the reincarnation of one, all the 3D Ganons are reincarnations of the classic one, who was a demon, but he is a human in OoT until he gets the ToP, when he becomes more of a god. I don't think they're reincarnations. I think they're all the same guy.

Remember, the Triforce of power gives him immortality, so time isn't an issue.

He is reffered to as 'the demonic king' but I don't think that's meant to be taken seriously.

There are many gods in the Zelda mythos. None of them, however, compare to the three omnipotent ones, the Golden Goddesses, who are the creators of those gods.

Ganon becomes a god because he has a teenie fraction of Din's limitless power (the Triforce of Power), although it is enough to make him immeasurably powerful.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I don't think they're reincarnations. I think they're all the same guy.

Remember, the Triforce of power gives him immortality, so time isn't an issue.

He is reffered to as 'the demonic king' but I don't think that's meant to be taken seriously.

There are many gods in the Zelda mythos. None of them, however, compare to the three omnipotent ones, the Golden Goddesses, who are the creators of those gods. I am pretty sure OoT Ganondorf was even stated to be the reincarnation of an ancient demon.

Cosmic Cube
I am pretty sure OoT Ganondorf was even stated to be the reincarnation of an ancient demon. Nah, you must be confusing Oot with the non-canon manga.

He was the only male Gerudo born in the century, and he became the King of the Gerudo by birthright. He became a powerful sorcerer under the tutelage of his surrogate mothers, Koume and Kotake. He didn't really become a threat until he procured the Triforce of Power.

Violent2Dope
Nah, you must be confusing Oot with the non-canon manga.

He was the only male Gerudo born in the century, and he became the King of the Gerudo by birthright. He became a powerful sorcerer under the tutelage of his surrogate mothers, Koume and Kotake. He didn't really become a threat until he procured the Triforce of Power. He was ALWAYS a threat, even before he had the ToP, he was more powerful than any single mortal, and could even kill powerful Spirits with his Arcane power.

I may be, don't know. Thing is, the Zelda timeline is so twisted and confusing that we can't say for sure.

Cosmic Cube
He was ALWAYS a threat, even before he had the ToP, he was more powerful than any single mortal, and could even kill powerful Spirits with his Arcane power.

I may be, don't know. Thing is, the Zelda timeline is so twisted and confusing that we can't say for sure. He used magic on the defenseless Great Deku Tree to kill it. Saying that he was more powerful than any single mortal is speculation.

He wasn't a major threat until he got his hands on the power of Din.

The Ocarina of Time is chronologically the first story. Afterwards, it gets messy.

Violent2Dope
He used magic on the defenseless Great Deku Tree to kill it. Saying that he was more powerful than any single mortal is speculation.

He wasn't a major threat until he got his hands on the power of Din.

The Ocarina of Time is chronologically the first story. Afterwards, it gets messy. Killing Spirits is a feat in itself, they are second in gods to power.

Not anymore apparently...Four Swords Adventures is...

Cosmic Cube
Killing Spirits is a feat in itself, they are second in gods to power.

Not anymore apparently...Four Swords Adventures is...
What was so powerful about the Deku Tree? Second to what gods? The Golden Goddesses?

I think you mean Minish Cap comes before it, which has been speculated.

However, Miyamoto said that Oot Link is the first in the bloodline, so that can only mean one thing...

Violent2Dope
What was so powerful about the Deku Tree? Second to what gods? The Golden Goddesses?

I think you mean Minish Cap comes before it, which has been speculated.

However, Miyamoto said that Oot Link is the first in the bloodline, so that can only mean one thing... 1. There are three types of beings in LoZ, Gods, Spirits, and Mortals. Gods>Spirits>Mortals. Tho Ganon before ToP>Spirits as well, and now he is effectively a god.

2. No, it was stated that FSA was the first one.

3. The series contradicts itself so many times, it is hard to take the guy seriously.

Cosmic Cube
1. There are three types of beings in LoZ, Gods, Spirits, and Mortals. Gods>Spirits>Mortals. Tho Ganon before ToP>Spirits as well, and now he is effectively a god.

2. No, it was stated that FSA was the first one.

3. The series contradicts itself so many times, it is hard to take the guy seriously.

Killing the Great Deku Tree doesn't mean he's above spirits without the Triforce of Power. Besides the tree was old, and ready to be reincarnated.

When/where was this stated, and by whom?

Nevertheless, he is the creator, and has the final say-so. He also knows exactly what order the stories fall in, while we can only speculate.

Violent2Dope
Killing the Great Deku Tree doesn't mean he's above spirits without the Triforce of Power. Besides the tree was old, and ready to be reincarnated.

When/where was this stated, and by whom?

Nevertheless, he is the creator, and has the final say-so. He also knows exactly what order the stories fall in, while we can only speculate. 1. Okay. He was also in the process of killing Lord Jabu Jabu.

2. Either by Miyamoto, or the guy who works directly with him on the series.

3. He contradicts himself as well.

Cosmic Cube
1. Okay. He was also in the process of killing Lord Jabu Jabu.

2. Either by Miyamoto, or the guy who works directly with him on the series.

3. He contradicts himself as well.
He should have just killed him. Then maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Well, why then, would you believe one thing Miyamoto supposedly said over another?

Violent2Dope
He should have just killed him. Then maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Well, why then, would you believe one thing Miyamoto supposedly said over another? 1. What?

2. They both discussed it over to figure out where it should place, and agreed it should be the first one.

Cosmic Cube
1. What?

2. They both discussed it over to figure out where it should place, and agreed it should be the first one.
Nevermind.

I never heard of any such thing. Miyamoto stated that Oot Link is the First Link. And it really make more sense that way.

As the creator, he already knew what order the stories fell in. What's there to discuss?

Violent2Dope
Nevermind.

I never heard of any such thing. Miyamoto stated that Oot Link is the First Link. And it really make more sense that way.

As the creator, he already knew what order the stories fell in. What's there to discuss? The guy contradicts himself, like I told you, and he contradicts things said in the games as well.

Cosmic Cube
The guy contradicts himself, like I told you, and he contradicts things said in the games as well. I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.