The official "What's this Movie?" thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blckcandleflame
Help!
Hello,
Does anyone know what movie "Run free, little Bob!" is from? It seems to be widely used, but the source of the quote is unknown. I have been searching everywhere for it, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere. If anyone knows, PLEASE help!

roundisfunny
According to the IMDb, there are two movies with characters called "Little Bob":

1) "The Martins"--aka "Tosspot" (2001), starring Eric Byrne as Little Bob

2) "Smile" (1975), starring Eric Shea as Little Bob Freelander.

Neither movie had that quote listed on its site, and neither had much to go on in the way of external links, either. You might try doing a Google or Yahoo search on either movie, the character, or the quote itself. Ultimately, you could just try and find both movies at your local video outlet and check them out.

whitelighter21
Hello Again Everyone,

It's me again, Whitelighter21. I am still looking for the title of that movie I posted about 2 weeks ago. I will give you a little bit of a better discription if I can. The show was made and takes place in the 80's. It is about a genuis computer tech, and his quest to save his girlfriend. The story goes, the devil is intreguied by this new age of techonology, and wants to play a computer game, but he decides to make it intresting. He the computer tech, gives him a mini computer to place on his arm, which has wepons and a few other tricks built into it. The devil send deamons and other hellish creatures up against the guy, and of course he beats them all. He ends up getting his girlfriend back, and defeating the devil. Some of the thing I remember from the show are: at the begining of the movie, the tech guy is jogging, and switches a traffic light using his glasses. If anyone can help please post a reply or send it to my e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks everyone

Superfly4000
I have no idea. if you could remember what company produced it it would be easier to find.

bbcliffo
Hello there

Many years back I watched a film on tv with my sister that I have never forgotten and would love to see again. Me and my sis often talk about this film as at the time it scared and had us totally gripped as to what was going to happen. I must have watched it on tv in perhaps 1981. It was shown in the daytime and was like a really tame disaster movie (in hindsight). It was an old movie though (black & white, 1950's at a guess). So the main thing I can remember is these big black stalagmite things that emerged from the ground and kept reproducing. They were really tall tower-like things that grew and then fell over and then more grew. Does anyone have any idea what this movie is?? If not any ideas on a website that can perhaps help me?

Thanks

Billy Brethren
This is wierd for me. Several years I was sleeping on the couch and you know how things going on while you are sleeping have a "sub-liminal" effect ? Well, there was this show, and I think it was a movie but it might have been a TV show I can't say, but the fusion that took place between what was happening in the show and myself while I was waking up was profound and (I don't like to admit) somewhat obsessive.

Part of me thinks that there is some sort of message I am (or was) supposed to recieve from this experience. Another part of me thinks that if I can identify what the movie/show was, then it will stop bothering me because it does. Its not constant, but it is continuous. Every week or two, I get this feeling and it won't go away. And I can't help but think that if I can just identify what this movie /show was, I can put the experience in a "box" and then not worry about it anymore. So I am asking for some help.

I can't remember much, but the brief 5 or 10 seconds I remember with crystal clarity was the image of a person (probably wearing some sort of a light space-suit) walking across a barren desert landscape. It appeared to be "another planet", so I assume the movie/show was science fiction. It reminds me somewhat of (was it?) Charleton Heston walking across a desert landscape in one of the "Planet of the Apes" movies. (For all I know it WAS one of those movies. I can't say for sure.)

What haunts me was the "voiced over" narrative. It was a woman's voice, and it was if she were speaking to the "spaceman" while he walked across the desert. Either as a voice in his head, or what I cannot say. But what she says was something like "Why did you travel so far, Spaceman ? What did you think you would find ? Arms, to hold you ?"

It was the last line that won't leave me alone. The idea of venturing into terrifying, unknown and probably dangerous places, without even understanding that the reason for this is a search for comfort and love. Rejecting love in a universe that is "known", and choosing instead to try and find it in a dangerous and unknown universe, and not even being aware of why.

So if someone could please help me to identify where this bit of TV experience came from, I would be very appreciative. I've tried running Googly searches for "snatches" of the text I (think I) remember to no result.

Thanks in advance,

Billy

jayy
2001 A Space Oddessy

wink

plastic_pen
Hello World!

I saw the movie "Private Lessons: Another Story" about 5 years ago, and I really enjoyed it , but I truly LOVED the soundtrack more.

Does Anyone out there, who knows what I'm talking about, know if a Soundtrack exists for this movie? If not, who was the female singer throughout the whole movie?

HELP ME PLEASE

I've been searching all over, and there's no information except how other users also loved the soundtrack, but like me, can't find it anywhere!!!!

Thank you for ANY help.

Plastic Pen

Mando
Here is where you can post up plots and actors you remember in a movie, but cannot recall the title. Please Try and give out as much as you can. The more there is, the easier it is to find out.

Thanks, and I hope you find the title you are looking for! smile

-Mando

saltyjesus
What's the name of that movie that's like a western comedy/parody, it has paul hogan and.... maybe cuba gooding jr? I think cuba gooding's (or whoever) character is deaf or mute or something. It wasn't that great of a movie, but someone I watched it with really liked it and it may be a good last minute gift for them.

Storm
Lightning Jack

SignSeeker
I've been trying to find out what this movie is since I saw it, in the early '80s (I think) on TV. I was very young then, so parts are murky. I am desperate to find out the title of this, as it's driving me nuts....

It starts with a young girl is walking down train tracks, explaining what happened to her older sister whom is now "in the boneyard." I don't remember who she's talking too. She is in a dead, dusty little town somewhere in America. Her third person narration leads into the first person story...

They live in a house with their mother (and father??). The mother lets rooms to passing guests, so I guess it's kind of a B&B thing.

Man comes through, stays as guest and and older sister hooks up with him. Mother walks into guests room to find her in bed with him. Sister is looking for a ticket out of town, so I think this was a regular occurrence.

Sister gets man (same man?) totally drunk one night (don't know if she was drinking too) and they get married on the spot. In the morning, when he's still passed out, she "rolls" him, taking all the money out of his pockets and skipping town without him.

This part is all murky... She's living in a big city. He's looking for her. I think he sees her on the street at one point. Maybe he does? I don't remember what happened or how she died....

I don't remember how it ends, though it might come back to the young girl who is "telling" the story, balancing on the tracks.

This is killing me! It's probably some crap made for TV film (or not), but I've been wondering for years. If anyone has ANY idea, please clue me in!

Thanks!

~SignSeeker~

Storm
Sorry, I have no idea.

Talking_Owl
What's that movie with Robin Williams where he plays a boy with a growth disorder(you know, he looks 30 when he's only actually 15). I was trying to reference it today, but couldn't come up with the name.

Storm
Jack

Talking_Owl
Thanks

nfgkid
I was wondering if you guys can help me remember the name of this movie. One of the scenes i distinctly remember is when the girl stands up at the dinner table and shows her family her pierced nipples. My friends and i were driving ourselves crazy the other night trying to think of the title.

Storm
I' m clueless.

Billy Brethren
I downloaded the whole script for 2001: A Space Oddessy and read it start to finish and didn't see any mention of this particular scene.

Are you sure ? Or just taking a guess ?

Still would like to ID this scene from whatever movie or TV show it came from.

Thanks again in advance,

Billy

Ailurofile
Hi! I am a new member of the forum and I need to find out the title of a film which I partially saw on cable.

This was a war flick (WW2 Western Front) following an American unit in the winter of 1944. Some scenes I recall are:

-The unit crossing a shallow stream with steep banks and being ambushed by a panzer sitting on the opposite side.

- A flamethrower guy attacking an 88 emplacement on a hilltop and torching it (and some of the crew).

- The unit advancing through a forest and discovering they were in the middle of a minefield.

- There was a big, tall German NCO leading a group of enemy soldiers.
Looked like he spent a long time on the Eastern Front.

I think this must be a 90's era film and is similar to Saving Private Ryan in its graphic violence level. I did not recognize any of the actors.

fruits
hmmmmm, doesnt sound familiar to me, but there's a bazillion geniuses here, so someone should be able to help you out. welcome to the forums!!!!!

Mando
Originally posted by Ailurofile
Hi! I am a new member of the forum and I need to find out the title of a film which I partially saw on cable.

This was a war flick (WW2 Western Front) following an American unit in the winter of 1944. Some scenes I recall are:

-The unit crossing a shallow stream with steep banks and being ambushed by a panzer sitting on the opposite side.

- A flamethrower guy attacking an 88 emplacement on a hilltop and torching it (and some of the crew).

- The unit advancing through a forest and discovering they were in the middle of a minefield.

- There was a big, tall German NCO leading a group of enemy soldiers.
Looked like he spent a long time on the Eastern Front.

I think this must be a 90's era film and is similar to Saving Private Ryan in its graphic violence level. I did not recognize any of the actors.

Reminds me of "Saints And Soldiers".

Ailurofile
Saints and Sinners is too recent to be the movie I am thinking of.

this was definitely a 90's film. Possibly predating Saving Pvt. Ryan.

Is there a database of war films on the web I could look at??

Koala MeatPie
There is Not Soundtrack.

Watch Near the End of the credits for all the songs / music used in the movie.

plastic_pen
Thanks so much for responding!

Storm
War

ThroughStruggle
I saw this a movie a few years ago and i dont remember much but this is what i know theres like 4 or 5 guys in tuxedo's and they rob a bank and for their get away car they get a bus and they try and make their way to mexico or somewhere but at the end the bus flips and basically everyone gets killed except the last guy has one bullet left and jumps from behind the bus and fires his gun and then gets killed and thiers this tough guy cop who i guess is like a total jerk and with the last bullet he gets the guy right between the eyes. I dont know anyone in it and the details arent perfect but if anyone know the name i would like to know thank you

wakey200
Hello & Happy New Year.

Could you help me name a film please.

It must have been made some time around the early nineties. About a man who hid inside the walls of a Ladies apartment and tries to kill her at the end of the film.

I remember that in the apartment the window had a symbol of an 'eye' in it (Stain glass I believe)

I am afraid thats about all I know.

Can you help?

God Bless
Stuart

steverules
I saw this movie and I don't know what the actors names are but I remember exactly what happens. This man is on the road and this evil truck driver starts chasing him and following him, one off the scenes is him seeing a broken down bus and trying to help push them back on the road but then he sees evil truck guy coming and his bumper on his car is stuck under the bus bumper and he eventually gets lose and rives off and then truck guy pulls over to help the bus. It ends with the truck going off a cliff and crashing.

twnsprng
I'm looking for the title of a hilarious comedy from the 1990's in which the instructions for a role playing game are received by the wrong person who thinks they are real and goes about following them as if they were real. Any ideas? Thanks, twnsprng

Imperial_Samura
No idea, though any potential dungeon master would do well to head down to the role playing forums. They might posses the knowledge you seek. Or the TV forum.

The welcome forum is no good for such quests big grin

Still, welcome and all.

steverules
Originally posted by steverules
I saw this movie and I don't know what the actors names are but I remember exactly what happens. This man is on the road and this evil truck driver starts chasing him and following him, one off the scenes is him seeing a broken down bus and trying to help push them back on the road but then he sees evil truck guy coming and his bumper on his car is stuck under the bus bumper and he eventually gets lose and rives off and then truck guy pulls over to help the bus. It ends with the truck going off a cliff and crashing.

Anybody...........?

Storm
The only movie I can think of is Duel.

steverules
Yeah thats it, I just went on google typed it in and that is it. Thanx

anthonystop18
lightning jack

steverules
What?

Ailurofile
After additional research, I think I found the title I was looking for. It appears to be "When Trumpets Fade". As I suspected, it was released prior to Saving Ryan's Privates and was probably co-opted by Spielberg.

peggytapia
Does anyone know the name of a movie, about 12-15 years ago, where the world is inhabited with aliens that look like humans, unless you put on sunglasses, then you can see they are aliens?

DarkWizard
Merging with "what's this movie" thread.

MildPossession
They Live

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/

angel28
Originally posted by ThroughStruggle
I saw this a movie a few years ago and i dont remember much but this is what i know theres like 4 or 5 guys in tuxedo's and they rob a bank and for their get away car they get a bus and they try and make their way to mexico or somewhere but at the end the bus flips and basically everyone gets killed except the last guy has one bullet left and jumps from behind the bus and fires his gun and then gets killed and thiers this tough guy cop who i guess is like a total jerk and with the last bullet he gets the guy right between the eyes. I dont know anyone in it and the details arent perfect but if anyone know the name i would like to know thank you

The movie is called " Best Men " 1997 with Luke Wilson, Drew Barrymore and the lovely Sean Patrick Flanery.

LabMonkey

frankvsmaximvs
This movie was prevalent in the 80's...especially in the early days of HBO...

It had to do with an Alien who hunted humans with 'living' weapons...resembling the creatures that gave Spock agida for those who remember the episode. The alien threw these "meat discs" that had 5 'horns' that would dig into its prey and kill them...very gory B film that I would like to have a great time re-watching if I could just remember the title!!!

Help!!! eek!

FrankvsMaximvs

mended heart
i saw a movie when i was little that scared me to death and i can't remember the name. it had to be an 80's movie. i dont remember much about it tho! all i remember was there were two girls around the age of 10 in a field picking flowers and a man came up to them and violently killed them. i remember he snapped one of there necks and threw her over a cliff. and while this was happening the song "oh my darling clementine" was playing in the background being sung by children in a sort of scary way. does anyone have a clue?!?!?!?

lil bitchiness
Moving to Movie Travia - you will get a better answer here

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by frankvsmaximvs
This movie was prevalent in the 80's...especially in the early days of HBO...

It had to do with an Alien who hunted humans with 'living' weapons...resembling the creatures that gave Spock agida for those who remember the episode. The alien threw these "meat discs" that had 5 'horns' that would dig into its prey and kill them...very gory B film that I would like to have a great time re-watching if I could just remember the title!!!

Help!!! eek!

FrankvsMaximvs

blink

thewalrus
nfgkid, i think the pierced nipple movie you're talking about is called "say it ain't so"

does anyone know the name of this children's puppet movie:...i think there are some kids and they might be playing soccer or something and then they get magically swept away into a puppet world somehow connected with classical music....???

eduffy
I am trying to find the title of a movie I saw in the 80's It revolves around a man about to be married. He travels to the city to buy a ferarri and gets involved with the sales woman. While in the city he gets into several mishaps. Has a very after hours feel to it. Any Idea??

LBShay
I am a new visitor to this site - I am looking for a movie/mini-series that was on tv - probably in late 90's - It was about WW II in Poland and the Polish citizens of Warsaw (I think) that was occupied by the nazi's.
They fought back - one memorable scene showed a female fighter hanging from a rope tied to a roof - she would swing down and across the roof & throw molotov cocktails at the enemy.
They had to go thru sewer system & any other way they sneak past the germans to get to other parts of city.

Would appreciate anyone help
ing me out on this.

Lighthammer
There was this movie that Isaw whne I was like 4 where a boy used Paul Bunyan, Pexiaco Bill, and John henry to stop this evil railroad guy from taing over his farm and I can't think fot eh titel.

cynthia
i am looking for the title of a film about a ballerina who is taken into hospital and put into a room with a young rather course girl who is dying of leukeamia and they both become good friends.the young girl uses a lot of bad language in the film but they both tend to support each other until the young girl dies.the ballerina never dances on stage again but becomes a teacher

Morning_Glory
Save the Last Dance no expression

Storm
Far from.

justjeff
Hey folks, i'm trying to remember the name of a movie i saw back in the early 70's. I think the title was Arthur or something like that. I am NOT referring to the Dudly Moore movie. This was, as i remember it, about a dead guy named Arthur (i think) and his green suit that people would put on and the suit would kill them.

I was only 6 or 7, so it was 30 years ago when i saw this so i might be way off base with the story line. My older brother remembers seeing the movie but remembers it as a horror spoof type of movie. Does anyone remember this movie?

Makedde
Looking for the title of a movie...

I think it starred eithor Mel Gibson or Patrick Swayze. It was about a blind man who befriends a young boy. The man walks with a white cane. I don't remember what happened in the film, but I do that the last few scenes showed the man and the boy running through some sort of field, with big green stalks in it...they were being chased by these bad guys.

The movie ends with the man walking down the road with his white cane.

That's all I remember, sorry! Hope it helps, I'd really like to know what this movie was called, I saw it years ago, and liked it, I'd love to see it again. smile

angel28
I think your film your talking about is "Blind Fury" starring Rutger Hauer

Makedde
Originally posted by angel28
I think your film your talking about is "Blind Fury" starring Rutger Hauer

I'll just check...

Hmm, I am not sure...it was so long ago that I saw this movie, I can't be 100%. It might be, I'll have to see it to make sure. smile

Pammy
Ok, I only know the plot of this movie and I think it was one of those films made for tv.

It is set in a small town in the old english times where girls wore puffy dresses etc.

A girl falls in love with the towns priest and they see eachother secretly. She ends up falling pregnant to him and there is a major drama when the townspeople find out because her husband is away at war. They demand to know who the father is but she never tells. There is one scene where she walks down the street and everyone is mocking her, throwing things at her etc. and she looks up at the priests house where he is standing in his window and watching it all happening and its all very sad.

The townspeople put her in jail and she actually gives birth in jail, then they tell her that they will kill her unless she tells them who the father is. The day that they are going to kill her, the priest visits her to give her the final blessing, but confesses his love and says lots of nice things to her and decides to tell everyone that he is the father. In the end they runaway together and leave the town and live happily ever after!

Any help on actors names or anything would be fantastic. thanks.

Pammy
, I only know the plot of this movie and I think it was one of those films made for tv.

It is set in a small town in the old english times where girls wore puffy dresses etc.

A girl falls in love with the towns priest and they see eachother secretly. She ends up falling pregnant to him and there is a major drama when the townspeople find out because her husband is away at war. They demand to know who the father is but she never tells. There is one scene where she walks down the street and everyone is mocking her, throwing things at her etc. and she looks up at the priests house where he is standing in his window and watching it all happening and its all very sad.

The townspeople put her in jail and she actually gives birth in jail, then they tell her that they will kill her unless she tells them who the father is. The day that they are going to kill her, the priest visits her to give her the final blessing, but confesses his love and says lots of nice things to her and decides to tell everyone that he is the father. In the end they runaway together and leave the town and live happily ever after!

badmrfrosty
Originally posted by Makedde
Looking for the title of a movie...

I think it starred eithor Mel Gibson or Patrick Swayze. It was about a blind man who befriends a young boy. The man walks with a white cane. I don't remember what happened in the film, but I do that the last few scenes showed the man and the boy running through some sort of field, with big green stalks in it...they were being chased by these bad guys.

The movie ends with the man walking down the road with his white cane.

That's all I remember, sorry! Hope it helps, I'd really like to know what this movie was called, I saw it years ago, and liked it, I'd love to see it again. smile

Could it be 'The Man Without A Face'? I dunno.

In any case, I need help identifying 2 movies as well. I think they're Hallmark films, and I do have 2 screenshots to help the identifying, but it won't let me post links to the pics until I'm "more well known" or whatever. Geeze.

Storm
You need a fixed amount of posts to be able to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

badmrfrosty
Okiee dokie. Not a prob. I'll just look around and see what I can do to get my posts up, without being a nuscene in the process smile I just hope I can get 'em soon, 'cause I'm hoping to get these 2 movies identified soon.

Makedde
Another movie I'd like help with, actually, two movies.

First movie, it's a scary movie, a woman goes down into the cellar, and there are skeletons there. She gets pretty scared, until she sees a crib with white netting over it. She thinks there is a baby in the crib, and screams when she see a baby skeleton.

That's all I remember...

The second movie, I don't remember much about eithor, just that this woman was a vampire (I think) and this guy came into her bedroom while she was sleeping, with a saw, and started to cut her head off. The Woman woke up, and I think she may have chased the guy away, I can't be sure...I don't remember anything else...

Any ideas? smile

mordath
I saw this movie a long time ago and all I can really remember is the ending. It's about this guy (a killer) that I remember at the end of the movie he was under this little girls bed (her big sister was babysitting) and it showed at the end...his face reaching up with his tongue out to lick the girls hand that is hanging off the side of the bed. I remember him hiding in a closet, but that's it. If anyone could help me figure out the name of this movie I'd really appreciate it! smile

Xtremechik2
I think the movie that you're thinking of is called 'Campfire Tales'

Koala MeatPie
Next Time Use this Forum:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=32

cdvb774
Good day, I am also looking for a movie title. I saw this movie back in 1989 and it was about a young woman and her husband moving into a home...in the attic there is a nice dress. When the woman puts on the dress, she is taken back in time. Her and her husband are having difficulty. She does find a man in the past who is a painter. Every time she took off the dress she would come back to the present. I don't know how, but she eventually remains in the past after most of the movie is over. Her husband ask's how he will know she is alright and she tells him she will find a way to let him know. Well at the end, the husband is moving out of the house and a mover comes down and ask's what he wants down with the painting's in the attic? Confused, he goes up and finds a few paintings in the wall of his former wife, then her with children, then getting older...he is happy she did find a way to reach him and she was happy.

Thanks in advance.

Makedde
^This movie reminds me of one I saw years ago, could be the same film. I don't know the name, sorry, but it does sound very familar.

Sbear50
What is the name of a foreign film with a story set during WWII in an Insane Asylum where when the Germans advance on the town and all the doctors, nurses and administrators leave and the patients assume their roles.

The movie takes place in France or Italy.

The Americans then liberate the town and all the patients are still running the Asylum.

Please help

jjhavlik4
hello, needing some help....

I am looking for the title of a movie where the plot i remember is...

a man someone loses his hand in a car wreck, the doctors put a replacement hand on it and it is a serial killers old hand, obviously you can figure out the plot from there,
any ideas please let me know
thx

DarkWizard
Moving,

rickyduck
Fugitive? Thats all i can remember with a hand in

INFAMOUS10304
hey everyone, this is my first post and I was just wondering if anyone can help me figure out the name of a movie i saw a while back.It is about zombies that return(on Halloween night I believe) and it is set in the 50's I think. Anyway, this cheerleader (zombie) helps the living fight off the bad zombies.meanwhile, she falls in love with this guy that she is helping and towards the end he finds out that she is part of the "undead".she is wearing a 50's style cheerleader outfit, I think she was buried in it.Can anyone please help me? I would like to see it again.Thanks in advance for the help!!!

daloverlyme
what is the movie about a high school where they put chips in their students heads to make them be the perfect students. all i remember is the ones who are controled are in a special group and have braclets for it

Bloigen
Can somebody name this film?

War movie. Action kind.

Had Nicolas Cage and Christian Slater in it.

It was about the Navajo using their language to send radio communications from one American unit to another. At the end Cage gets killed.

Great film, and I was going to buy it today but I couldn't remember it's name.

Storm
Windtalkers

minz_8104
IM TRYING TO FIND OUT THE TITLE TO THIS MOVIE FOR MY BROTHER. HE THINKS IT WAS MADE IN THE 80;S AND ITS PLOT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

A GROUP OF KIDS(SCHOOL CLASS) KIDNAPPED AND HELD HOSTAGE BY A MEN WHO WEAR MASKS TO KEEP FROM SEEING THERE FACES. ONE OF THE MASKS HE SAID WAS RONALD REAGAN AND ANOTHER HE THINKS MIGHT HAVE BEEN A PIG/HOG, AND THEN MAYBE A DUCK MASK. THATS ALL HE CAN REALLY REMEMBER ABOUT THE FILM, CAN YOU HELP US

Rambo
Maybe Disturbing Behavior??? http://imdb.com/title/tt0134619/

DarkWizard
Merging.

minz_8104
No it wasn't Disturbing Behavior, way younger kids than that now that I remember. I would say it was a grade school class. Thanks anyways.

firemanstep
O.k. here is where I date myself, in the mid 70's there was a movie about a marine who was on some kind of drug, I believe Jan Micheal Vincent was in the movie but I can not find the title. I believe LSD was the drug and this guy was going thru basic training. Any help would be great.

Arachnoidfreak
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001821/ all of his movies

minz_8104
I found the name of my movie at another forum sight, thanks anyways. Here is the name of the movie if anyone would like to check it out. Dont mix it up with the other movie named this those

Fortress -

DarkWizard
Merging with the 'What's the name of this movie' Thread.

chris442010
I remember watching a movie a long time ago, probably in the late 90s on HBO. It is about a young man returning home from college(i think it was ohio state) and he gets involved with a gorgeous young lady who happens to be a criminal. The authorities are trying to find her, and she get the young man wrapped around her finger. At some point in the movie, she shoots a man in a truck with a shotgun. I belive this was her father. After this, the two have sex in a barn, and again in a movie theater after het gets a tatoo. She is either killed or arrested when the two arrive at his parents house. Ring any bells?

big gay kirk
Originally posted by wakey200
Hello & Happy New Year.

It must have been made some time around the early nineties. About a man who hid inside the walls of a Ladies apartment and tries to kill her at the end of the film.

I remember that in the apartment the window had a symbol of an 'eye' in it (Stain glass I believe)

Can you help?

God Bless
Stuart

Try "Crawlspace"

hd1340
I am trying to find someone who knows the title of a movie I saw many years ago, around the early 1990s. It was a thriller about computers. I believe it started with a young kid getting a computer disk in the mail. When he installed it, I think he got sucked into the computer (kinda like a virtual reality thing). It was a great movie and I would love to get my hands on it. The ending had a twist - very unexpected.

I can remember the aisle it was in at the movie rental place so the title begins with a letter in the beginning of the alphabet if that helps.

I don't even know where to begin searching and this is driving me crazy!!

Sound familiar to anyone?

hd1340
I am new here as you can probably already tell. I keep posting this in the wrong areas. Worst part is I am a computer geek! LOL

I am trying to find someone who knows the title of a movie I saw many years ago, around the early 1990s. It was a thriller about computers. I believe it started with a young kid getting a computer disk in the mail. When he installed it, I think he got sucked into the computer (kinda like a virtual reality thing). It was a great movie and I would love to get my hands on it. The ending had a twist - very unexpected.

I can remember the aisle it was in at the movie rental place so the title begins with a letter in the beginning of the alphabet if that helps.

minz_8104
Originally posted by hd1340
I am new here as you can probably already tell. I keep posting this in the wrong areas. Worst part is I am a computer geek! LOL

Could it be Brainscan-starring Edward Furlong

Bloigen
Originally posted by Storm
Windtalkers

Thanks. Does anyone know the Arnie film where his kid wants a toy for christmas so he goes through loads of adventures to get it?

Storm
Jingle All the Way

Mr Parker
whats the name of this movie where the name of the character in the movie is David Labracio?

Storm
Flatliners

blackgypsy
I'm looking for an old movie,late 70's early 80's.I was really young then but I thought the movie was Boogeyman.I haven't been able to find it anywhere.There is a man in the movie with a stocking over his face.I think he raped the mom and one of the kids killed him.His soul stayed there or something.Years later the kids are grown up,going on a picnic with friends or something.There's a box of silverware and knives in the back seat of the car and they go through the seat and kill the driver.there's another scene where someone is trying to climb out a window and it falls on them.That's all I remember but I really want to see it and put the pieces together for myself.Does anyone know what this movie is and where I can find it?Thanks.

DarkWizard
Flatliners

Jingle All the Way

Go Storm!! big grin

blackgypsy
I saw this when I was about 8 years old.My mother was watching it and I kept hiding behind a chair.There was this woman who inherited her aunt's house.She moved in it with her husband.She started seeing these little creatures but no one else could see them.In the end they were dragging her down the basement stairs and she was clicking pictures with the camera because they didn't like the light.They dragged her into a hole or something.That's all I remember but I'd really like to see it again.Any suggestions?

angel28
Originally posted by LBShay
I am a new visitor to this site - I am looking for a movie/mini-series that was on tv - probably in late 90's - It was about WW II in Poland and the Polish citizens of Warsaw (I think) that was occupied by the nazi's.
They fought back - one memorable scene showed a female fighter hanging from a rope tied to a roof - she would swing down and across the roof & throw molotov cocktails at the enemy.
They had to go thru sewer system & any other way they sneak past the germans to get to other parts of city.

Would appreciate anyone help
ing me out on this.

I think this is "Uprising" It's from 2001 but it has got the bit with the female fighter.

angel28
Originally posted by daloverlyme
what is the movie about a high school where they put chips in their students heads to make them be the perfect students. all i remember is the ones who are controled are in a special group and have braclets for it

This sound's like " Disturbing Behaviour"

blackgypsy
It sounds like Tron.Try that.If not,I have no clue.

blackgypsy
Originally posted by Pammy
Ok, I only know the plot of this movie and I think it was one of those films made for tv.

Any help on actors names or anything would be fantastic. thanks. This sounds like The Scarlet Letter with Wynona Rider.

blackgypsy
Originally posted by minz_8104
IM TRYING TO FIND OUT THE TITLE TO THIS MOVIE FOR MY BROTHER. HE THINKS IT WAS MADE IN THE 80;S AND ITS PLOT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

A GROUP OF KIDS(SCHOOL CLASS) KIDNAPPED AND HELD HOSTAGE BY A MEN WHO WEAR MASKS TO KEEP FROM SEEING THERE FACES. ONE OF THE MASKS HE SAID WAS RONALD REAGAN AND ANOTHER HE THINKS MIGHT HAVE BEEN A PIG/HOG, AND THEN MAYBE A DUCK MASK. THATS ALL HE CAN REALLY REMEMBER ABOUT THE FILM, CAN YOU HELP US

I know the movie you're talking about but can't remember the name.I do remember that Sissy Spacek was the teacher.I hope that helps.

minz_8104
Originally posted by blackgypsy
I know the movie you're talking about but can't remember the name.I do remember that Sissy Spacek was the teacher.I hope that helps. Yeah I found out the name, its was Fortress(1986). There is another movie out there with the same title, so if ya wanna see it make sure its the right one.

minz_8104
Originally posted by hd1340

I don't even know where to begin searching and this is driving me crazy!!

Sound familiar to anyone? Could it be Brainscan

ladygrim
i thought it was brainscan aswell wink

SALES
does anyone know the title to this old movie? a cruise ship sank during the war in about 80 feet of water. Most of the passengers survived, living on the ship underwater.They were able to make their own food, water, air, etc. They didnt know how deep they were.They thought the Americans lost the war. They were under there for 30 or so years before a salvage team years later discovered the sunken ship. the people were still alive and not all wanted to come up to the surface. In one scene a diver was removing crustation from a portal window, when it fell away there was a little girl standing there looking out at him, they both got scared. Nobody beleived the little girl when she told them. I dont know when it was made, but i watched it back in the early eighties, and it seamed old then.thanks.

Makedde
I haven't seen 'Brainscan' but I know the review sounds just like the movie described.

rahrahdonson
I feel so lame not knowing anything about this movie. I recall watching it on the Disney channel as a young child oh let's say between '93 and '98. Its a christmas film if i'm not mistaken...a kid builds a snow man that has almost liberty spikes who talks to him...about what i don't recall exactly. I have also looked on the web and have found nothing as of yet. I am possitive its from the 80's but can't recall the name...I think the snowman's name started with a Z? the kid was depressed because winter would soon be over and his snowman/new found best friend was going to melt. ANY help would very much be appreciated...Thank you!

LabMonkey
Originally posted by Pammy

Any help on actors names or anything would be fantastic. thanks.

Thornbirds??????

Saphira
I reckon it's Jack Frost.

whyme
Originally posted by wakey200
Hello & Happy New Year.

Can you help?

God Bless
Stuart

Lewis59
Ok, I saw this on TV about 12 years ago. I don't know if it was a movie or an episode in a series. Anyway, I was young, but here's what I remember about the movie....

In the beginning of the movie, this woman has 2 baby boys, I believe they were outside on a blanket, the phone rings, the mother goes to answer it, she comes back and one of her babies have been kidnapped. When the kids get older, I think the end up becoming friends for a short while in high school or something (not knowing they're brothers). Anyway, the one boy invites the kidnapped boy over for dinner one day, and he comes over. Somehow they end up in an argument during the movie, and he tells the kidnapped boy to leave. Later I think he finds out that he was his brother.

This is all I can remember, but it was a very good show/episode....
And I would really appreciate if anybody could help me figure out what it is.

stormtrooper501
It sounds like Tron.Try that.If not,I have no clue.

If it's not "Tron", try "The Net".

Storm
It is certainly not The Net.

catern
Howdy one and all. The wife and I are trying to find out the name of a movie with Brian Dennehy or Richard Crenna as a Detective. The bad guy hides in an apartment by "painting himself into the brick wall". He terrorizes a young coed.
That's all we can recall, but we would sure like some help finding this movie.

Myth
What movies are these?

Myth

angel28
Hey Myth the first pic is "Event Horizon" and sorry can't help with the second pic.

Bungee_toad
Anybody...........?

Im probably wrong but ill take a guess.....joyride maybe....i didnt see all the movie som im probably wrong

Bungee_toad
Originally posted by Lewis59
Ok, I saw this on TV about 12 years ago. I don't know if it was a movie or an episode in a series. Anyway, I was young, but here's what I remember about the movie....

In the beginning of the movie, this woman has 2 baby boys, I believe they were outside on a blanket, the phone rings, the mother goes to answer it, she comes back and one of her babies have been kidnapped. When the kids get older, I think the end up becoming friends for a short while in high school or something (not knowing they're brothers). Anyway, the one boy invites the kidnapped boy over for dinner one day, and he comes over. Somehow they end up in an argument during the movie, and he tells the kidnapped boy to leave. Later I think he finds out that he was his brother.

This is all I can remember, but it was a very good show/episode....
And I would really appreciate if anybody could help me figure out what it is.

i belive this is deep end of the ocean...except this came out 7 years ago...not 12

Myth
Originally posted by angel28
Hey Myth the first pic is "Event Horizon" and sorry can't help with the second pic.

Yeah, I figured that out. I kept thinking Sphere for some reason. Similar stories IMO. Thanks though.

klondike
Hope someone can help. I saw a movie when I was a kid in the early to mid-80's perhaps. There was a scavenger hunt type of contest going on, but in the end, everyone had to weigh in their entries, so maybe the point was to actually accumulate the enough things to weigh the most?? Not sure. Anyway in the end, the bad guy, perhaps through cheating, had the most, and so all the other teams combined their entries to see if they could beat him. Alas, they were still short, until out of nowhere, a guy in a knight's armor staggers to their pile of crap, falls over, and thus pushes the good guys over the needed weight threshold just in the nick of time. This was one of those zany 80's comedies, possibly with an ensemble cast, in the same vein as Cannonball Run. Ring a bell for anyone?

furious_angel4u
Originally posted by Talking_Owl
What's that movie with Robin Williams where he plays a boy with a growth disorder(you know, he looks 30 when he's only actually 15). I was trying to reference it today, but couldn't come up with the name.

JACK

furious_angel4u
Originally posted by minz_8104
Yeah I found out the name, its was Fortress(1986). There is another movie out there with the same title, so if ya wanna see it make sure its the right one.

i dont htink sissy spacek was the teacher though think it was some other chick

bonlives
I need help with the title of a movie. I would say it was made in '86 or '87. All I can remember is the awesome music at the end and one scene.
There is a black guy who for some reason had to dress up as a woman at some point in the film. The scene I remember is him on a date and he forgot the fake fingernails that he had on. He puts his hands under the table and rips them off one by one while trying to look like he's listening to his date.
It seems that the premise was that he was a friend of a white guy trying to make it in the music business. Please help if you can. This one has been driving my crazy for years!
The song at the end is a live performance of the white guy. All I know about the song is some lyrics that I have searched the web for to no avail.
Rock revival, how we've been mislead. Say goodbye to disco rockin is the best. Rock revival. So put it back where it belongs it's the only kind of song for me.

Please help!
Thanks,
Bonlives evil face

qwertsta
Can anyone help me? I am trying to find the name of a movie i have never seen before but have wanted to see it. I always thought it was called "the crop" but it appears not! Well all i remember seeing in the ads was a bunch of friend's moving onto a deserted island and growing a huge crop of marijuana or somthing on the same line's. Does anyone know or heard of this movie? Thanks.

angel28
It sonuds a bit like "The Beach". They don;t grow their marijuana, they find a huge crop of it.

qwertsta
Nah it's not the beach but that's still a good movie big grin

RZA
First time I've had to use this, hoping someone can help me out with the name of a movie that I saw awhile back.

I believe it starred Beau Bridges or someone who looks like Beau Bridges with a light beard who plays the role of an art teacher who draws nudes. He has a female student who poses for him and also sleeps with him. Meanwhile his wife is cheating on him with one of his male students.

Interesting note, I remember a scene in a car where Bridges' character and his male student are driving down a road and that trashy song by Khia 'My neck my back' song is playing and the kid goes to turn it off and he says leave it, I like it.

I'm almost positive it's Beau Bridges but every time I try to look it up on IMBD I come up with nothing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

thegreatrudini
I saw this when I was about 8 years old.My mother was watching it and I kept hiding behind a chair.There was this woman who inherited her aunt's house.She moved in it with her husband.She started seeing these little creatures but no one else could see them.In the end they were dragging her down the basement stairs and she was clicking pictures with the camera because they didn't like the light.They dragged her into a hole or something.That's all I remember but I'd really like to see it again.Any suggestions?

It sounds like dont be afraid of the dark its other title is nightmare. Its very rare but You might find a copy like I did wink

thegreatrudini
Ok heres a hard one for you.

I remember seeing a film when i was a kid it have vincent price in but not sure if it was just a cameo or a staring role. All I can remember is it was set in this big house (no not house on haunted hill) strange things start happening I think everyone starts getting picked off. The let a young couple in because there car breaks down or something. The young couple end up getting poisened and die. A secret room is found wich has human nail scratches on, from what they descover a man has been shut in there all his life and now hes out on the rampage. From what i can remember all the killings and stuff wer a hoax in the end. Any ideas?

oceanlover1
Well it's about three siblings that wish their mother away and the next morining they wake up and can't find her. They go to this place that has mothers for rent. They get three coins and after they run out of coins they can't come back. The three mothers are all played by the same lady just dressed up differently. They go through three mothers, first is a rich woman than that doesn't work out. They give her back and get another one who is outdoors lady, then she doesn't work out so they give her back. Then the last lady is a clown and she doesn't work out eaither. So they run out of coins and try to steal some so they can try more times to get a mother. They get kicked out and when they try to go back the place dissapears. They go to a place that they used to visit with their mother and they all wish for her back because they realize how much they miss her. The next moring the mom is back, but she doesn't realize that she has been gone.

I think it was int he 90's but i cant remember

adscrawler
Originally posted by RZA
First time I've had to use this, hoping someone can help me out with the name of a movie that I saw awhile back.

I believe it starred Beau Bridges or someone who looks like Beau Bridges with a light beard who plays the role of an art teacher who draws nudes. He has a female student who poses for him and also sleeps with him. Meanwhile his wife is cheating on him with one of his male students.

Interesting note, I remember a scene in a car where Bridges' character and his male student are driving down a road and that trashy song by Khia 'My neck my back' song is playing and the kid goes to turn it off and he says leave it, I like it.

I'm almost positive it's Beau Bridges but every time I try to look it up on IMBD I come up with nothing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help. could be they

oceanlover1

RZA
Originally posted by adscrawler
could be they

what? confused Is that the title?

DudeCrush
Im trying to find this movie... I thought it was called Agent Orange, but i have not been able to track it down under that name. Obviously its a vietnam war movie. About a guy whose platoon is given a drug and they all go spycho and start shooting everything. He is shot, and the rest of the movie plays out while he is being carried back to the medical base. He lives out the rest of his life while they are carrying him back, and dies at the end of the movie on the stretcher in nam....

Any ideas????
Thanks

thegreatrudini
I thought it might of been jacobs ladder but i dunno now

DudeCrush
yesssss, i believe you are right!
thanks

thegreatrudini
Originally posted by thegreatrudini
Ok heres a hard one for you.

I remember seeing a film when i was a kid it have vincent price in but not sure if it was just a cameo or a staring role. All I can remember is it was set in this big house (no not house on haunted hill) strange things start happening I think everyone starts getting picked off. The let a young couple in because there car breaks down or something. The young couple end up getting poisened and die. A secret room is found wich has human nail scratches on, from what they descover a man has been shut in there all his life and now hes out on the rampage. From what i can remember all the killings and stuff wer a hoax in the end. Any ideas?

noone know this 1 then? sad

Storm
Originally posted by oceanlover1
Well it's about three siblings that wish their mother away and the next morining they wake up and can't find her. They go to this place that has mothers for rent. They get three coins and after they run out of coins they can't come back. The three mothers are all played by the same lady just dressed up differently. They go through three mothers, first is a rich woman than that doesn't work out. They give her back and get another one who is outdoors lady, then she doesn't work out so they give her back. Then the last lady is a clown and she doesn't work out eaither. So they run out of coins and try to steal some so they can try more times to get a mother. They get kicked out and when they try to go back the place dissapears. They go to a place that they used to visit with their mother and they all wish for her back because they realize how much they miss her. The next moring the mom is back, but she doesn't realize that she has been gone.

I think it was int he 90's but i cant remember
Trading Mom.

RZA
Originally posted by RZA

Any thoughts?

So no one knows this one then?

adscrawler
Originally posted by RZA
what? confused Is that the title? sorry "they"is the title

RZA
Originally posted by adscrawler
sorry "they"is the title

I did a search on IMDB and nothing even close to what I described shows up under that title. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/erm.gif

fairyflight
I am also trying to find a movie and I believe it's the same one metioned by wakey200. The man hides in womens apartments and he can get inside in a second. I can't remember much else, it was an old movie though.

fairyflight
Okay, I am new here and I am trying to find the name of a movie only I don't remember much of it. This killer can sneak into women's houses like super easily and he's totally undetected. The women would open the door and turn their backs for a second and he would be in and hiding in the walls or closet. I cannot remember the name but I'm sure it was an old movie. If anyone can help I would really appreaciate it. Thanks.

Addiction
Originally posted by RZA

Any thoughts?

Hey RZA, I believe the movie you are talking about is "The Door in the Floor" with Jeff Bridges, not Beau Bridges. Looking it up on IMDB, that Khia song even shows up on their soundtrack listing.

Addiction
Originally posted by jjhavlik4
hello, needing some help....

I am looking for the title of a movie where the plot i remember is...

a man someone loses his hand in a car wreck, the doctors put a replacement hand on it and it is a serial killers old hand, obviously you can figure out the plot from there,
any ideas please let me know
thx

sounds to me like Body Parts, with Jeff Fahey.

jaden101
right...i've got 2 old thriller/ horrors i need help with

the first one has an end of the world type plot

everyone dies (and disapears) except for a small group of people who committed suicide at the same moment the disaster happens and they go around looking for other survivors

a couple of the scenes were quite strange...they go looking for survivors in a hospital and when they meet up again the woman says she found a baby but didn't get to close because there were maggots

i think they figure out that the disaster happened at a chemical factory so they go there to try and solve the mystery

thats all i remember

the second film i thought was called "dreamscape" but i'm not sure

its about different people having dreams...i remember one of them being the president of the US having dreams that he is running away from a city a a nuke goes off behind him and the blast wave hits him...then the dream cuts to him walking through a wrecked house and he hears kids crying...he tracks the cries down to a door and when he opens the door all the kids are burned and mutated...he then wakes up

jaden101
Originally posted by jaden101

everyone dies (and disapears) except for a small group of people who committed suicide at the same moment the disaster happens and they go around looking for other survivors

a couple of the scenes were quite strange...they go looking for survivors in a hospital and when they meet up again the woman says she found a baby but didn't get to close because there were maggots

i think they figure out that the disaster happened at a chemical factory so they go there to try and solve the mystery

thats all i remember

its about different people having dreams...i remember one of them being the president of the US having dreams that he is running away from a city a a nuke goes off behind him and the blast wave hits him...then the dream cuts to him walking through a wrecked house and he hears kids crying...he tracks the cries down to a door and when he opens the door all the kids are burned and mutated...he then wakes up

actually i found the first one...the quiet earth

pauly
HEY THERE! DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TITLE OF A FILM I REMEMBER FROM WHEN I WAS A KID?
IT INVOLVED TWO KIDS WHO BUILD A SPACESHIP IN THEIR GARDEN AND FLY IT INTO SPACE WHERE THEY ENCOUNTER TWO TEENAGE ALIENS IN ANOTHER SHIP?
PLEASE HELP ME AS I MAY HAVE DREAMT THIS MOVIE AS I CANNOT NOR CAN MY FRIENDS REMEMBER THE TITLE OR THE ACTORS!!
THANKS confused

Addiction
Originally posted by jaden101

thats all i remember

"Dreamscape" is correct for the second film.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>