To the People who feel Darkseid>=Odin.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
From what comics do you draw this conclusion?

Cuz i really don't get it.

DigiMark007
Oh crap. Here it comes.

no expression

...pre-crisis stuff probably though, which is still valid for DS if memory serves.

SwindlingSmurph
It's obvious. erm

Just take every low or unappealing showing, and put it in the "Crap that didn't happen" pile.

You'll realize Darkseid's proper placement quite quickly.

Val
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
It's obvious. erm

Just take every low or unappealing showing, and put it in the "Crap that didn't happen" pile.

thumb up

Shin_Nikkolas
He got clobbered by Doomsday.

Easily above-skyfather feat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
From what comics do you draw this conclusion?

Cuz i really don't get it.

If you take both of thier high end feats, DS just has better one. He's collapsed a fifth of a reality. His power lent, fought off The ALE being. He has hurt one universal being, One multiversal being, one Omniversal being and held in check another, albiet with tech or what ever. He has created alternate realities over and over. DS also has the ability to draw power out of beings more powerful than he. He did this to desaad who wielded the omega power and highfather's staff. And DS was powerless when he did this. Even if He and odin where all around tied, DS could still suck odin dry for a win. Especially given DS is shown to take magical beings powers and add them to his own might.

quanchi112
It's obvious. erm

You'll realize Darkseid's proper placement quite quickly. That is exactly what some Ds followers do on here. You nailed it.

Odin>>>Darkseid.

smile

Soljer
It's obvious. erm

Cosigned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If you take both of thier high end feats, DS just has better one. He's collapsed a fifth of a reality. His power lent, fought off The ALE being. He has hurt one universal being, One multiversal being, one Omniversal being and held in check another, albiet with tech or what ever. He has created alternate realities over and over. DS also has the ability to draw power out of beings more powerful than he. He did this to desaad who wielded the omega power and highfather's staff. And DS was powerless when he did this. Even if He and odin where all around tied, DS could still suck odin dry for a win. Especially given DS is shown to take magical beings powers and add them to his own might. laughing laughing laughing laughing

He got beat down by Doomsday in three panels. Batman made him bleed. Superman made him tap out. Superman threw him into the source wall. Marvel casually deflected his attack as if it were nothing.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Jimmy-Chan
I don't think that but here are some showings:

*Creating Stayne (Takion's equal)

*Was shown matching Highfather in a flashback (I think Highfather is Skyfather level but not equal to Odin)

*Imprisoning Godwave Ares in an energy field (a bit unclear as a showing since he was inside of a space-ship when the field went up, although it was stated earlier in the comic that the ship was totalled and using most of its power to stabilize one level's floor)

*Imprisoning The Infinity Man in some odd area of the cosmos with a barrier that IM almost killed himself trying to penetrate (nor necessarily an Odin level feat but I think a Skyfather level one)

*The GDS feats, including IMO the most impressive which was devolving Pre-Zero Hour Validus in a Post-Crisis comic

*Delivering the blast that left The Anti-Monitor dying, although it's unclear whether he channelled his energy through Alex using Apokolips tech or if he actually channelled the energy of Apokolips

*Repowering the entire planet of Apokolips when it was out of juice

*The fact that he apparently created Eclipso (not just the current version)

*The Lords of Chaos slinking back when Desaad in Darkseid's guise yelled at them

*Yuga Khan's statement about DS' power

*Wiping out Aggog, who owned Orion and Lightray (this is more due to the nature of the wipeout beams IMO)

*Creating an avatar that defeated the demon Blasphemy more handidly than Etrigan did

*While depowered, vaporizing missiles that Superman couldn't put a dent in while going all out (Skyfather level raw showing of raw energy power IMO, although he clearly had a sub-Skyfather showing of durability in the same comic)

*Destroying Pantheons

I think you could make an argument that these showings are on Odin's level, although I don't necessarily agree with it. A few of them are IMO, but most aren't.

Hazsekswthurmom
Where is the whole "crap that didn't happen" thing coming from? It sounds kinda silly. I mean know one really ignores low showings, it just happens to be that most have been debunked.

Bransolute
I only read the first line of Nvr's... but Darkseid fought off the ALE, or he turned off his machine so he wouldn't be overloaded with power... from the ALE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing

He got beat down by Doomsday in three panels. Batman made him bleed. Superman made him tap out. Superman threw him into the source wall. Marvel casually deflected his attack as if it were nothing.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

And Odin doesn't have low feats? I said that if you take thier highest feats and stack them, DS has far better ones, and more of them. Odin and three other skyfathers sent out all the power they could muster and all it could do was rock a planet. now please leave me be. do not respond to me any more. You are an xyz to me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Where is the whole "crap that didn't happen" thing coming from? It sounds kinda silly. I mean know one really ignores low showings, it just happens to be that most have been debunked. Why did like three people cosign it then. Becuz you happen to be a Ds supporter of course you dont see it.

quanchi112
And Odin doesn't have low feats? I said that if you take thier highest feats and stack them, DS has far better ones, and more of them. Odin and three other skyfathers sent out all the power they could muster and all it could do was rock a planet. now please leave me be. do not respond to me any more. You are an xyz to me. Ds's low showings make him look like a bich. An utter bich who submits to lesser beings and lasts less than three panels.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bransolute
I only read the first line of Nvr's... but Darkseid fought off the ALE, or he turned off his machine so he wouldn't be overloaded with power... from the ALE? Dont read nvers posts its bad for your brain.

Hazsekswthurmom
Why did like three people cosign it then. Becuz you happen to be a Ds supporter of course you dont see it. That's why I asked. Typical that you would ignore important details. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
I only read the first line of Nvr's... but Darkseid fought off the ALE, or he turned off his machine so he wouldn't be overloaded with power... from the ALE?

UM, DS and the cinque of power, collectively fought off the ALE briefly before destroying a universe.

Bransolute
And Odin doesn't have low feats? I said that if you take thier highest feats and stack them, DS has far better ones, and more of them. Odin and three other skyfathers sent out all the power they could muster and all it could do was rock a planet. now please leave me be. do not respond to me any more. You are an xyz to me. Odin does, but I'd challenge you to name them. smile

Possibly because all of their power was directed at a f*cking Celestial! Not the planet. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
I don't think that but here are some showings:

*Creating Stayne (Takion's equal)

*Was shown matching Highfather in a flashback (I think Highfather is Skyfather level but not equal to Odin)

*Imprisoning Godwave Ares in an energy field (a bit unclear as a showing since he was inside of a space-ship when the field went up, although it was stated earlier in the comic that the ship was totalled and using most of its power to stabilize one level's floor)

*Imprisoning The Infinity Man in some odd area of the cosmos with a barrier that IM almost killed himself trying to penetrate (nor necessarily an Odin level feat but I think a Skyfather level one)

*The GDS feats, including IMO the most impressive which was devolving Pre-Zero Hour Validus in a Post-Crisis comic

*Delivering the blast that left The Anti-Monitor dying, although it's unclear whether he channelled his energy through Alex using Apokolips tech or if he actually channelled the energy of Apokolips

*Repowering the entire planet of Apokolips when it was out of juice

*The fact that he apparently created Eclipso (not just the current version)

*The Lords of Chaos slinking back when Desaad in Darkseid's guise yelled at them

*Yuga Khan's statement about DS' power

*Wiping out Aggog, who owned Orion and Lightray (this is more due to the nature of the wipeout beams IMO)

*Creating an avatar that defeated the demon Blasphemy more handidly than Etrigan did

*While depowered, vaporizing missiles that Superman couldn't put a dent in while going all out (Skyfather level raw showing of raw energy power IMO, although he clearly had a sub-Skyfather showing of durability in the same comic)

*Destroying Pantheons

I think you could make an argument that these showings are on Odin's level, although I don't necessarily agree with it. A few of them are IMO, but most aren't. Gds doesnt count but thanks for bringing it up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds's low showings make him look like a bich. An utter bich who submits to lesser beings and lasts less than three panels.
actually you look that way to me all of the time. owned every time you post. You have no deductive reasoning when it comes to DS or thanos. Now please get lost.

Hazsekswthurmom
Dont read nvers posts its bad for your brain. I find it odd how you of all people, have been constantly criticizing posters....

Bransolute
UM, DS and the cinque of power, collectively fought off the ALE briefly before destroying a universe. Ya, 4 other beings... however, you implied Darkseid fought him off himself...

I haven't read it in a while... but I thought they destroyed the bridge between realities...

Hazsekswthurmom
Gds doesnt count but thanks for bringing it up. Pre-crisis stuff is going to be canon again....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin does, but I'd challenge you to name them. smile

Possibly because all of their power was directed at a f*cking Celestial! Not the planet. smile

It's not the fact that it wasn't aimed at the planet, the panel says they only blasted out enough to rock the planet. Do not cuss at me. Cuss at the writer for putting it down. Thor did better against a celestial than 3 skyfathers? WTF.

quanchi112
Ya, 4 other beings... however, you implied Darkseid fought him off himself...

I haven't read it in a while... but I thought they destroyed the bridge between realities... Nver will conveniently leave that part out.

quanchi112
Pre-crisis stuff is going to be canon again.... Gds doesnt count as it happens in the future.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ya, 4 other beings... however, you implied Darkseid fought him off himself...

I haven't read it in a while... but I thought they destroyed the bridge between realities...

No. they destroyed an entire reality. Dr. fate even feels very remorseful about it. And I only said that DS lent his power to the cause. But he did stand up to an ale aspect. impressive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nver will conveniently leave that part out.

Shut the **** up. I didn't leave anything out. He forgot the damned story. they destroyed a reality.

quanchi112
I find it odd how you of all people, have been constantly criticizing posters.... He has told me to leave kmc how many times and has ridiculed practically everyone at one point so dont act like hes totally innocent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gds doesnt count as it happens in the future.

It already happened. To current DS.

quanchi112
actually you look that way to me all of the time. owned every time you post. You have no deductive reasoning when it comes to DS or thanos. Now please get lost. You live in denial and dont respond to any of Ds's bich showings.

quanchi112
It already happened. To current DS. How?

Jimmy-Chan
Actually, I forgot about Legion: Foundations. He imprisons the team and frees them with a gesture, and it's established that whenever someone as powerful as Darkseid is sent to the wrong place in the timestream, time itself collapses and the multiverse is destroyed. Not really a direct showing of massive power on DS' part, but the fact that him time travelling would destabilize the entire universe due to the imbalance in power was pretty uber.

He, Highfather, Orion, Etrigan, and Dr. Fate linked together and drawing from their energy sources held off the Anti-Life Entity, an abstract power being.

Hazsekswthurmom
Gds doesnt count as it happens in the future. Alternate futures don't count...as in different realities....and I don't think Gds ever fell under that category from the beginning.

quanchi112
Shut the **** up. I didn't leave anything out. He forgot the damned story. they destroyed a reality. Ds had help my man. Not just one other characters help but 4 others right?

Kurash
squirrel girl

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Kurash
squirrel girl

quanchi112
Actually, I forgot about Legion: Foundations. He imprisons the team and frees them with a gesture, and it's established that whenever someone as powerful as Darkseid is sent to the wrong place in the timestream, time itself collapses and the multiverse is destroyed. Not really a direct showing of massive power on DS' part, but the fact that him time travelling would destabilize the entire universe due to the imbalance in power was pretty uber.

He, Highfather, Orion, Etrigan, and Dr. Fate linked together and drawing from their energy sources held off the Anti-Life Entity, an abstract power being. Dont leave out tha the younger Ds would have gotten himself killed if not for the Legion who mocked him and then saved him by blasting his ass back to apokolips.

quanchi112
squirrel girl If you think shes canon thats fine becuz shes a badass.

laughing laughing

Kurash
If you think shes canon thats fine becuz shes a badass.

laughing laughing

she is a badass true

but guys come on this is getting tiresome. Nvr ignores all of DS's low feats and you quanchi ignore all of his high feats. Cant you guys just meet in the middle and take both into account like the rest of us do?

quanchi112
she is a badass true

but guys come on this is getting tiresome. Nvr ignores all of DS's low feats and you quanchi ignore all of his high feats. Cant you guys just meet in the middle and take both into account like the rest of us do? Sg hasnt been mentioned one time in any other book about what she did to Thanos while all of Supermans wins have pretty much been mentioned along with Ds's humiliation becuz of his loss.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds had help my man. Not just one other characters help but 4 others right?

Now you please name me 4 other thanos lvl characters that can tap enough power to destroy a reality and drive back the ALE being for a lil bit.

Bransolute
It's not the fact that it wasn't aimed at the planet, the panel says they only blasted out enough to rock the planet. Do not cuss at me. Cuss at the writer for putting it down. Thor did better against a celestial than 3 skyfathers? WTF. Because the writer stated it? Really?
Also, Thor was actually trying to fight against them... Odin and buddies fired one attack, and were humbled. If Thor would have only fired one blast from his hammer, and stopped attacking, it would have been the same result.

No. they destroyed an entire reality. Dr. fate even feels very remorseful about it. And I only said that DS lent his power to the cause. But he did stand up to an ale aspect. impressive. 'His power lent'? That would imply that he was weaker when he fought the ALE being... no expression

Also, since I don't feel like flipping through it, I'm going to keep on believing that it wasn't an entire reality going by skewed memory. smile
Unless anyone can prove me wrong. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
she is a badass true

but guys come on this is getting tiresome. Nvr ignores all of DS's low feats and you quanchi ignore all of his high feats. Cant you guys just meet in the middle and take both into account like the rest of us do?

I don't ignore all of his low feats. I take them into account and weight what happened to warrent the low feat. it's no different than me studying surfer, or galactus, or martain manhunter or thor. Or any of those guys who should NOT be going around losing fights.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because the writer stated it? Really?
Also, Thor was actually trying to fight against them... Odin and buddies fired one attack, and were humbled. If Thor would have only fired one blast from his hammer, and stopped attacking, it would have been the same result.

'His power lent'? That would imply that he was weaker when he fought the ALE being... no expression

Also, since I don't feel like flipping through it, I'm going to keep on believing that it wasn't an entire reality going by skewed memory. smile

now bran, you know I can. I used the scan in my debate with quan. But why inform you when it's better for you to continue quan's ignorance so that he can go on believing a mistruth.

quanchi112
Now you please name me 4 other thanos lvl characters that can tap enough power to destroy a reality and drive back the ALE being for a lil bit. Thanos took out the Hunger who could take out all of reality pretty much by himself. Im sure if you put Thanos in there in place of Darkseid they dont miss a beat. We will never know becuz the Ale is from Dc.

quanchi112
I don't ignore all of his low feats. I take them into account and weight what happened to warrent the low feat. it's no different than me studying surfer, or galactus, or martain manhunter or thor. Or any of those guys who should be going around losing fights. You ignore becuz in my debate you used the pis excuse.

Bransolute
now bran, you know I can. I used the scan in my debate with quan. But why inform you when it's better for you to continue quan's ignorance so that he can go on believing a mistruth. Do it for once then. smile

OK. Don't prove me wrong then (good way to go upon it, don't you think?). Either way, I'm going to act like a smartass until I get the scan. smile

Or until I possibly get enough courage to go re-read it.

quanchi112
now bran, you know I can. I used the scan in my debate with quan. But why inform you when it's better for you to continue quan's ignorance so that he can go on believing a mistruth. Nver you have things so wrong sometimes its like no one can help you. I hope you come around someday.

Jimmy-Chan
Because the writer stated it? Really?

'His power lent'? That would imply that he was weaker when he fought the ALE being... no expression

The narrative outright stated "a reality dies" as it was happening, We don't really know the size of it though so who knows. The big feat was holding off the Anti-Life Entity, a universe destroyer, for several pages.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos took out the Hunger who could take out all of reality pretty much by himself. Im sure if you put Thanos in there in place of Darkseid they dont miss a beat. We will never know becuz the Ale is from Dc.

Um, that isn't the same thing. the hunger eats slowly. It doesn't destroy a reality in one fell swoop. And only in your lil mind would you think Thanos could replace DS in helping destroy the ALE.

Hazsekswthurmom
Nver you have things so wrong sometimes its like no one can help you. I hope you come around someday. Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I find it odd how you of all people, have been constantly criticizing posters....

nvrbeenwthagirl
The narrative outright stated "a reality dies" as it was happening, We don't really know the size of it though so who knows. The big feat was holding off the Anti-Life Entity, a universe destroyer, for several pages.
But fate does make a notable comparison of this reality to his own.

UniOmni
Darkseid did contribute to a blast that destroyed a reality that linked the prime universe to the antilifes universe.

But he didn't summon that energy on his own.

Fate did.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Darkseid did contribute to a blast that destroyed a reality that linked the prime universe to the antilifes universe.

But he didn't summon that energy on his own.

Fate did.
It's not like he can't. Desaad beat fate before. DS>>>>>>>>Desaad.

Jimmy-Chan
Dont leave out tha the younger Ds would have gotten himself killed if not for the Legion who mocked him and then saved him by blasting his ass back to apokolips.

He was never in any danger. He schooled Orion and the old Darkseid (who is 1-1 against the Legion and held them off for several pages the second time) at the same time. Then later some Legionarres sucker-punched him and 4 of their toughest members went all out struggling to keep him off balance long enough to push him through the Boom Tube. And he shrugged it off like nothing once he landed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I want to call to everyone's attention that DS while powerless was blasted to holy hell with highfather's staff. the one that had just opened up a boom tube right thru the source wall into the middle of it. Desaad then begins to merge himself with the Omega force WHILE still holding highfather's staff. DS does his usual and simply absorbs all of that power into himself. Now I dont' know who thinks Odin is more powerful than that Staff, But I'd say not. And The Omega's on top of that??!! DS would simply drain Odin dry.

quanchi112
Um, that isn't the same thing. the hunger eats slowly. It doesn't destroy a reality in one fell swoop. And only in your lil mind would you think Thanos could replace DS in helping destroy the ALE. How many times has Thanos saved reality? Yeah in your mind he couldnt do it in dc. Trust me he woul dneed less help than a planet of followers like Ds has.

Hazsekswthurmom
It's not like he can't. Desaad beat fate before. DS>>>>>>>>Desaad. That was a weaker Fate just to let you know.

quanchi112
He was never in any danger. He schooled Orion and the old Darkseid (who is 1-1 against the Legion and held them off for several pages the second time) at the same time. Then later some Legionarres sucker-punched him and 4 of their toughest members went all out struggling to keep him off balance long enough to push him through the Boom Tube. And he shrugged it off like nothing once he landed. That Orion was garbage and the older Ds was shit. I mean come on he brought the younger version becuz he was shit. And the younger Ds still needed Orion to get the win. Younger Ds was an idiot and would have died without the Legions help.

smile

quanchi112
I want to call to everyone's attention that DS while powerless was blasted to holy hell with highfather's staff. the one that had just opened up a boom tube right thru the source wall into the middle of it. Desaad then begins to merge himself with the Omega force WHILE still holding highfather's staff. DS does his usual and simply absorbs all of that power into himself. Now I dont' know who thinks Odin is more powerful than that Staff, But I'd say not. And The Omega's on top of that??!! DS would simply drain Odin dry. Nope.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many times has Thanos saved reality? Yeah in your mind he couldnt do it in dc. Trust me he woul dneed less help than a planet of followers like Ds has.

What the hell are you talking about?

Jimmy-Chan
Dude, even if you want to use that as a feat, doesn't running from Superman and Batman invalidate it? Without having read the comic, I guess you could argue that he left because he was still injured from the staff's attack and Batman had ahold of the staff, but it still sounds like a low showing.

Bransolute
The narrative outright stated "a reality dies" as it was happening, We don't really know the size of it though so who knows. The big feat was holding off the Anti-Life Entity, a universe destroyer, for several pages. Hmm... intriguing... and it shows the reality dying, I presume.

I haven't read the comic in a while, so I'm just going to ask questions.

Hazsekswthurmom
That Orion was garbage and the older Ds was shit. I mean come on he brought the younger version becuz he was shit. And the younger Ds still needed Orion to get the win. Younger Ds was an idiot and would have died without the Legions help.

smile Older Ds stood up to a ton of Legion members in a weakening state. It's beyond me why you would call him shit.

Jimmy-Chan
That Orion was garbage and the older Ds was shit. I mean come on he brought the younger version becuz he was shit. And the younger Ds still needed Orion to get the win. Younger Ds was an idiot and would have died without the Legions help.

smile

Yeah he would've died from the universal destruction. That was the whole point. The older Darkseid was uber smart; the younger Darkseid was uber strong and powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude, even if you want to use that as a feat, doesn't running from Superman and Batman invalidate it? Without having read the comic, I guess you could argue that he left because he was still injured from the staff's attack and Batman had ahold of the staff, but it still sounds like a low showing.

It was dumb. Batman was supposed to be disintegrated from the staff. Desaad had to study the staff for countless time to understand it's power and not destroy himself. What is a low showing is that Superman did no better against DS than batman's kick. A low showing for sure for superman and a high one for batman. And The staff still pwned DS. But what is rediculous is that DS still managed to take the omega power and some of the staff power right out of desaad while powerless.

Hazsekswthurmom
Btw, didn't Odin get kidnapped by some weakass character's or something? I recall someone mentioning something like that.

Jimmy-Chan
Hmm... intriguing... and it shows the reality dying, I presume.

I haven't read the comic in a while, so I'm just going to ask questions.

It shows a whole bunch of beams of light everywhere to indicate a really big explosion. That's pretty much all you see. The idea was that inside that explosion was the entire reality, yes.

Jimmy-Chan
Btw, didn't Odin get kidnapped by some weakass character's or something? I recall someone mentioning something like that.

He got kidnapped by aliens although their tech was designed to neutralize his power IIRC. And I've seen scans of him being KOed by an Earthquake on Asgard before.

Hazsekswthurmom
He got kidnapped by aliens although their tech was designed to neutralize his power IIRC. And I've seen scans of him being KOed by an Earthquake on Asgard before. That's what it was. I knew their was some dirt on Odin and pretty much every character ever. Maybe that'll shut people up with that low showing bullshit. Everyone has embarassing moments, yet Ds seems to recieve the most crap for his, when he's really no worse than anyother skyfather/abstract.

Bransolute
It shows a whole bunch of beams of light everywhere to indicate a really big explosion. That's pretty much all you see. The idea was that inside that explosion was the entire reality, yes. Hmm... I may actually have to re-read it... tomorrow.

And I've seen scans of him being KOed by an Earthquake on Asgard before. Are you talking about when he moved Asgard in a weakened form?

quanchi112
Older Ds stood up to a ton of Legion members in a weakening state. It's beyond me why you would call him shit. Becuz he drained all his warriors and took their powers and got beaten down by a twelve year old Superman. Thats why.

quanchi112
That's what it was. I knew their was some dirt on Odin and pretty much every character ever. Maybe that'll shut people up with that low showing bullshit. Everyone has embarassing moments, yet Ds seems to recieve the most crap for his, when he's really no worse than anyother skyfather/abstract. Ds fell down steps. That is beyond low.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds fell down steps. That is beyond low.
You mean after he was poisoned? Thanos slipped on grass holding a cosmic cube. Now THAT is beyond low. Now STFU.

quanchi112
You mean after he was poisoned? Thanos slipped on grass holding a cosmic cube. Now THAT is beyond low. Now STFU. When was Ds poisoned? Prove this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When was Ds poisoned? Prove this.

Oh you didn't know? roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

That is why DS fell. LMAO.

quanchi112
Oh you didn't know? roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

That is why DS fell. LMAO. I have heard this but I have never seen a scan proving it. I figured it was becuz he was without his omega powers. Prove what you claim for once.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have heard this but I have never seen a scan proving it. I figured it was becuz he was without his omega powers. Prove what you claim for once.

Um quan dear, in the scan that DS falls, Desaad talks about the poison. Do you actually read new gods stuff or just look for stuff to discredit them?

quanchi112
Um quan dear, in the scan that DS falls, Desaad talks about the poison. Do you actually read new gods stuff or just look for stuff to discredit them? Post it then. I have read the issue and I dont remember anyone mentioning poison.

Shin_Nikkolas
The hell?

5 pages already?

Bransolute
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
The hell?

5 pages already? You dirty coc...

I was coming into here to say that very same thing... mad

quanchi112
Still waiting for nver to prove Ds was poisoned.

Ouallada
Quan and Nvr, can you guys please, PLEASE take a couple of chill pills each? It hurts my eyes to see every thread degenerate into sniping at each other.

Hazsekswthurmom
Becuz he drained all his warriors and took their powers and got beaten down by a twelve year old Superman. Thats why. If you were capable of comprehending the stuff you read, you could clearly see that version of Ds was losing power from the very beginning. Hence why he needed young Darkseid.

Hazsekswthurmom
Ds fell down steps. That is beyond low. Shut up, your being a smartass for the sake of it.

Fire Ninja
Ds's low showings make him look like a bich. An utter bich who submits to lesser beings and lasts less than three panels. laughing

quanchi112
If you were capable of comprehending the stuff you read, you could clearly see that version of Ds was losing power from the very beginning. Hence why he needed young Darkseid. Yes he will pile of shit Darkseid which I said from the beginning. Younger Ds beat down an older one who didnt steal his warriors powers and by using Orion. Not a big feat at all, I understand completely.

quanchi112
Shut up, your being a smartass for the sake of it. I state facts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I state facts.

Then face this fact, DS can draw power out of any godly or mystical charged being. He has also destroyed a fifth of a universe and taken shots from Multiversal beings. When has odin? DS has also created alternate realities and pwned Highfather. A being's who power is so great that just a wave of his hand can rip time, space and reality asunder. When has odin ever done something like that?

quanchi112
Then face this fact, DS can draw power out of any godly or mystical charged being. He has also destroyed a fifth of a universe and taken shots from Multiversal beings. When has odin? DS has also created alternate realities and pwned Highfather. A being's who power is so great that just a wave of his hand can rip time, space and reality asunder. When has odin ever done something like that? Odin doesnt get his ass handed to him by Superman and beg for mercy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin doesnt get his ass handed to him by Superman and beg for mercy.

Nah. Odin runs from Mangog and can barely rock a planet with three other skyfathers. Better yet, look at it this way, Scarlet witch got hurt with an arrow from hawkeye, clearly that wouldn't bother Odin. Do you think Odin can beat SW based upon feats? Now in the grand scheme DS feats outshine odin's. Period.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Ouallada
Quan and Nvr, can you guys please, PLEASE take a couple of chill pills each? It hurts my eyes to see every thread degenerate into sniping at each other.

Still fun to read tho. smokin'

Ouallada
You know what they say about polar opposites. I think they may end up being bosom buddies. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ouallada
You know what they say about polar opposites. I think they may end up being bosom buddies. smile
I'd rather swim thru liquid hydrogen in a suit made of matches with abrasive walls an inch away from me..

Sundipped
I'd rather swim thru liquid hydrogen in a suit made of matches with abrasive walls an inch away from me..

I figured thats how ud respond to that. Very innovative. laughing

HueyFreeman
this topic is never going to end.

Jimmy-Chan
Hmm... I may actually have to re-read it... tomorrow.

Are you talking about when he moved Asgard in a weakened form?

No, I saw scans posted a few years ago during a Galactus/Odin debate of Odin and several other Asgardians being KOed for hours by an Asgardian earthquake. It looked like it took place during the 70's.

1. He didn't drain their powers. He only took back the power he was lending by mind-controlling them and keeping them in the wrong time (that's why you see them returned to their proper times in normal outfits after he takes his power back)

2. That Superman, while younger, had powers comparable to current Superman. He was pumped full of sunlight on Apokolips to give him powers like he has now and Superboy stated that his punch was "Big Blue (as in Superman) class."

3. The old Darkseid was taking a blast of heat vision from that Superman AND attacks from other Legionarres to no noticable effect a few panels before what you mentioned. That version of Supes had to use up ALL of his sunlight reserves in an instant to briefly stand toe-to-toe with the old Darkseid. He was a normal human after using up all that power for that moment.

4. We don't actually see what does the old Darkseid in. Braniac said that he and that version of Clark "fought to a standstill" and that he "asborbed all the energy of Apokolips before he fell." The way I interpretted Brainy's comment, he was being stalemated by Clark and tried to suck in the power of Apokolips for a power-up, but his body was too weak to handle all of it. Braniac 5's statement contradicts the notion that he was actually outpunched by Clark.

5. This was of course after holding off the whole team for several pages. And in the first meeting he froze them all by waving his hand. This says even more when you consider that the old Darkseid was blown to bits by an attack that the younger version shrugged off.

Jimmy-Chan
Nvr, the only times Darkseid has beaten Highfather were the sucker shot with Desaad's glove back in Kirby's run and when he had the ALE during Gerry Conway's run (which has since been retconned out of continuity).

Few other things:

1. I forgot to mention Darkseid and Highfather busting The Source Wall together. One could interpret that as high Skyfather level, considering that in JKFW Highfather had to combine power with Area, Zeus, Odin, and Jove/Jupiter to accomplish the same feat again. It was two different writers though so of course they have different opinions about how much force it takes to bust it.

2. There's also the comment that animating that statue from the Source Wall used up more power in an instant that Apokolips uses in a year. I would consider that Odin level power if we take the comment literally.

3. While GDS (and its Post-Crisis sequels) were set in a future timeline, the thing is that the version of DS in that saga was stated to be less powerful than the current version. Even if you don't regard it as canon, I still think it's okay to use it for feats just because that was intended to be a weaker version of Darkseid.

But again, I don't see Darkseid as Odin level on average. He has too many low showings to counter his top ones. I see him more on par with Zeus, Thanos, Neron, Mordru, or SBP.

panthergod
Then face this fact, DS can draw power out of any godly or mystical charged being. He has also destroyed a fifth of a universe and taken shots from Multiversal beings. When has odin? DS has also created alternate realities and pwned Highfather. A being's who power is so great that just a wave of his hand can rip time, space and reality asunder. When has odin ever done something like that?

You've been corrected on half those feats already.

Stop lying.

Darkseid is Thanos level at best.

lordboo
Originally posted by panthergod

Stop lying.

make a thanos vs darkseid threadwootwe havent had one in ages.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by lordboo
make a thanos vs darkseid threadwootwe havent had one in ages.

Or better not

guy222
Odin>DS

Simple

llagrok
And Odin doesn't have low feats? I said that if you take thier highest feats and stack them, DS has far better ones, and more of them. Odin and three other skyfathers sent out all the power they could muster and all it could do was rock a planet. now please leave me be. do not respond to me any more. You are an xyz to me.

He wouldn't be much of a skyfather if he couldn't even direct his energies, now would he?

Larceny
Odin's lowest showings were against the Celestials, and Mangog. Other than those two he pretty much has no blemishes on his record.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr, the only times Darkseid has beaten Highfather were the sucker shot with Desaad's glove back in Kirby's run and when he had the ALE during Gerry Conway's run (which has since been retconned out of continuity).

Few other things:

1. I forgot to mention Darkseid and Highfather busting The Source Wall together. One could interpret that as high Skyfather level, considering that in JKFW Highfather had to combine power with Area, Zeus, Odin, and Jove/Jupiter to accomplish the same feat again. It was two different writers though so of course they have different opinions about how much force it takes to bust it.

2. There's also the comment that animating that statue from the Source Wall used up more power in an instant that Apokolips uses in a year. I would consider that Odin level power if we take the comment literally.

3. While GDS (and its Post-Crisis sequels) were set in a future timeline, the thing is that the version of DS in that saga was stated to be less powerful than the current version. Even if you don't regard it as canon, I still think it's okay to use it for feats just because that was intended to be a weaker version of Darkseid.

But again, I don't see Darkseid as Odin level on average. He has too many low showings to counter his top ones. I see him more on par with Zeus, Thanos, Neron, Mordru, or SBP.
Um Zeus, Neron, Mordru are all Odin league or beyond. WTF.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Stop lying.

Shut the hell up. When Thanos collapses a fifth of a universe or is able to have control over time, life, death, ect, let me know.

quanchi112

Stop lying.

Darkseid is Thanos level at best. Nver exaggerates for his fav characters.

Larceny
Oh, and Odin is far above Darkseid. Their power levels aren't even comparable.

quanchi112
Shut the hell up. When Thanos collapses a fifth of a universe or is able to have control over time, life, death, ect, let me know. When Thanos begs for mercy from a top tier let me know. Oh wait thatonly happens to Ds. big grin

quanchi112
Um Zeus, Neron, Mordru are all Odin league or beyond. WTF. Jimmy chan is far more knowledgable on Ds than you and even he agrees Odin would whip his ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
Oh, and Odin is far above Darkseid. Their power levels aren't even comparable.

ORLY. Then show us Odin draining anyone of thier might. Show us odin destroying a fifth of a universe or creating multiple realities under his own power. Show us odin pwning a group as powerful as the new gods in thier entirety. IF you can't, I'd suggest you not make such statements with no proof. Also, does odin have any chance of beating the entire DC panetheon? I think not. Granny sure did. Now just where did she get such an upgrade?

Galan007
Odin -- DS is overrated.
herbsmile

quanchi112
ORLY. Then show us Odin draining anyone of thier might. Show us odin destroying a fifth of a universe or creating multiple realities under his own power. Show us odin pwning a group as powerful as the new gods in thier entirety. IF you can't, I'd suggest you not make such statements with no proof. Also, does odin have any chance of beating the entire DC panetheon? I think not. Granny sure did. Now just where did she get such an upgrade? You only bark of high showings while he is a rival of a top tier. I mean come on Odin shits on top tiers faces.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Odin -- DS is overrated.
herbsmile Ds is overrated by nver and some of his friends only on this forum though. On the other ones Ds is a laughing stock and I have to stick up for him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You only bark of high showings while he is a rival of a top tier. I mean come on Odin shits on top tiers faces.

That's your best retort? Odin's top showings aren't anywhere near DS. Even if DS has lower showings, that would mean on average DS would still be at or above Odin lvl since Odin's best feats dont' come close to DS. If DS best feat is a 100 and his lowest is a 10 then his average would be 55. If Odin's best feat is a 60 and his lowest is a 40 then his average would be 50. Taking into account Superman's highest feats, as you like to use him as a rival of DS, Superman absolutely shits on Every other top tier in the history of comics when it comes to physical might.

quanchi112
That's your best retort? Odin's top showings aren't anywhere near DS. Even if DS has lower showings, that would mean on average DS would still be at or above Odin lvl since Odin's best feats dont' come close to DS. If DS best feat is a 100 and his lowest is a 10 then his average would be 55. If Odin's best feat is a 60 and his lowest is a 40 then his average would be 50. Taking into account Superman's highest feats, as you like to use him as a rival of DS, Superman absolutely shits on Every other top tier in the history of comics when it comes to physical might. No he doesnt. Gladiator is comparable physically and so is Thor. You also have WW Hulk now who was a physical beast.

TricksterPriest

Stop lying.

No, YOU stop lying. You have even less credibility than Quan. doped Your cred is so weak, even freaking Herochat thinks you're a disgrace. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
No he doesnt. Gladiator is comparable physically and so is Thor. You also have WW Hulk now who was a physical beast.

And this is why I dont' take you seriously. You are rediculous. WWH, Nor Gladiator, Nor thor have any strength feats near Superman's. Thor's best strength feat involves a magical hammer and swinging his hammer at light speed. His other best strength feat involves an ethereal snake who wasn't anywhere near the size of the world. Superman held a black hold in his hand and flew out of a double black hole. Black hole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ethereal snake. Superman also turned the wheels of megeddon.>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Gladiator or WWH did.

Superman's strength>>WWH>>THor=Gladiator

Mr Master
No. they destroyed an entire reality. Dr. fate even feels very remorseful about it.

And I only said that DS lent his power to the cause.

But he did stand up to an ale aspect. impressive.

Darkseid never battled any Aspect of the ALE in that arc.

The narrative outright stated "a reality dies" as it was happening,

True.

We don't really know the size of it though so who knows.

They never made it clear, but it was definitely a dimension.

But fate does make a notable comparison of this reality to his own.

Fate did no such thing.

Fate didn't even know if anything lived in that dimension,

Fate knew nothing about that dimension: (except that it was between his and the ALE's)

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6742/co0419copyoi8.th.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/408/co0420copynv5.th.jpg

Fate's "mystic firebreak" cause a Chain Reaction in that dimension, that killed that Reality.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master

True.

Fate did no such thing.

Fate knew nothing about that dimension: (except that it was between his and the ALE's)

Fate's "mystic firebreak" cause a Chain Reaction in that dimension, that killed that Reality.

Um the analogy was made that it was THIS dimension or his own. Thus the comparison was made. We know that he's comparing that one to his. Thanks very much. And DS did face the ALE earlier alone with only etrigan at his side. AN aspect was sent after him and he was blasted to shit. But he remained concious. Thanks. Next time take the time to read before you refute. You were wrong on both counts.

quanchi112

True.

Fate did no such thing.

Fate's "mystic firebreak" cause a Chain Reaction in that dimension, that killed that Reality. Nice job on correcting nver.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nice job on correcting nver.
Shut the **** up. He didnt' correct me. He was wrong. On BOTH counts. I get sick of you and your bullshit. Last night you get mad at someone for cosigning and you do it all the time. Re

Tard.

quanchi112
Shut the **** up. He didnt' correct me. He was wrong. On BOTH counts. I get sick of you and your bullshit. Last night you get mad at someone for cosigning and you do it all the time. Re

Tard. Becuz you are infamous for getting the story straight. You dont seem to get it right.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Becuz you are infamous for getting the story straight. You dont seem to get it right.

I had the goddamned story right. Master didn't. I'm infamous for retards not paying attention to what I'm saying. Only what they are thinking i'm saying.

Hazsekswthurmom
Yes he will pile of shit Darkseid which I said from the beginning. Younger Ds beat down an older one who didnt steal his warriors powers and by using Orion. Not a big feat at all, I understand completely. What?

Hazsekswthurmom
I state facts. And at the same time your making un needed and unecessary statements.

Mr Master
Um the analogy was made that it was THIS dimension or his own. Thus the comparison was made. We know that he's comparing that one to his.

There no comparison being made, just a distinction.

That Reality could have been smaller, or bigger, who knows,
but don't say they compared them by stating it was this dimension or their own.

Thanks very much.

Welcome.

And DS did face the ALE earlier alone with only etrigan at his side.

Yea uh, Darkseid tried to put an absorption net around the ALE,
ALE broke free,
Darkseid ran for his life.

That's the facing you're talking about?

AN aspect was sent after him and he was blasted to shit.

But he remained concious.

Really, let's check it all out shall we.

Darkseid & Etrigen are linked as one, they arrive at the ALE's realm:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/367/co0405pm5.th.jpg

Darkseid immediately attacks the ALE by trying to absorb its power:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/245/co0406fm4.th.jpg

The ALE with a fraction of its power escapes absorption and sends Darkseid running:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1198/co0407bb0.th.jpg

Darkseid escapes to the neighboring dimension,
where he realizes the ALE sent an Aspect after him:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6908/co0408al4.th.jpg

Darkseid NEVER fought this Aspect.

the Aspect one-shotted Darkseid ... Darkseid got KTFO:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4705/co0409ec1.th.jpg

When Darkseid wakes up, he's back in the realm of the ALE.

Thanks.

Anytime.

But really,
if you picked up the arc (Cosmic Odyssey) you would know these things too.

Next time take the time to read before you refute.

You were wrong on both counts.

laughing

I had the goddamned story right. Master didn't.

no

Val
hysterical

Battlehammer
I love you Mr master big grin

your my hero . I always wanted to call nvr out on her post, but I don't read that level of characters

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl
There no comparison being made, just a distinction.

That Reality could have been smaller, or bigger, who knows,
but don't say they compared them by stating it was this dimension or their own.

Welcome.

Yea uh, Darkseid tried to put an absorption net around the ALE,
ALE broke free,
Darkseid ran for his life.

That's the facing you're talking about?

Really, let's check it all out shall we.

Darkseid & Etrigen are linked as one, they arrive at the ALE's realm:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/367/co0405pm5.th.jpg

Darkseid immediately attacks the ALE by trying to absorb its power:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/245/co0406fm4.th.jpg

The ALE with a fraction of its power escapes absorption and sends Darkseid running:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1198/co0407bb0.th.jpg

Darkseid escapes to the neighboring dimension,
where he realizes the ALE sent an Aspect after him:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6908/co0408al4.th.jpg

Darkseid NEVER fought this Aspect.

the Aspect one-shotted Darkseid ... Darkseid got KTFO:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4705/co0409ec1.th.jpg

When Darkseid wakes up, he's back in the realm of the ALE.

Anytime.

But really,
if you picked up the arc (Cosmic Odyssey) you would know these things too.

laughing

no

Master you are a dick. First of ****ing all, I never said that DS fought the ale. So cool it with your bullshit. I said he faced an aspect of the ALE. so you are wrong from the begining. You fail on so many lvls. YOu aren't proving shit when you can't even get what I said correct. ANd I did say that Fate compared the two. And he did. Better this dimension than his own. You make me sick. YOu just have to be correct. You weren't. posting a bunch of scans won't make you correct. YOu just made up what you thought I said. Ass hole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I love you Mr master big grin

your my hero . I always wanted to call nvr out on her post, but I don't read that level of characters

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Shut the **** up and read what I wrote. He didn't have shit correct. I said DS faced an aspect of the ale. And he did. I said fate made a comparison of that reality and his own. And he did. master didn't do anything but put his goddamned foot in his mouth and then realized it and had to put up a bunch of scans like he actually did something.

Val
Wow, great job being correct on everything here Master. You skill is undeniable to all but the foolish. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
hysterical

Now show us, where I said DS fought the ALE. Please since you find it funny. I don't remember saying that. I also dont' find it funny that Me saying fate compared one reality to his own as anything to laugh at. Since you know, fate did say, better this reality than his own. Is that not some kind of comparison? Please. You look for someone to pwn me so ****ing much you cant' see that he's not even correct in his owning.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Wow, great job being correct on everything here Master. You skill is undeniable to all but the foolish. thumb up

You ass. He didn't correct shit. I never said DS fought the ALE. I said he stood up to an ASPECT of the ale. He didnt' correct shit. Your skill at giving out props is only wise to the assholes who cant' read. And you would be one of them.

Val
Hey once again Master, great post. It was so great I had to tell you again. You really educated me on that scene.

Bransolute
Good job Master.
I love how you just owned that random no-name when he was spouting bullshit. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Hey once again Master, great post. It was so great I had to tell you again. You really educated me on that scene.
What the hell does that have to do with the fact that what I first posted that he supposedly refuted was incorrect? I said DS faced an aspect of the ale. to which he refuted. WTF. He says DS never fought an aspect of the ale. now when did I say DS fought any ale?

He also refuted me saying Fate makes an analogy of the two dimensions, when clearly he does.

I do not like you val. Never have. an ass of the highest order. 2nd only to bran. Master actually believes his bullshit. So I can forgive him. YOu I cannot.

Hazsekswthurmom
Wait I'm confused, was Validus being serious or a was he trying to piss off Nver?

Val
Good job Master.
I love how you just owned that random no-name when he was spouting bullshit. smile
Seriously. Leave it to Mr. Master to protect the integrity of our community against these random idiots.

guy222
Nvr, is the all the language necessary

U made a point, Mr. M did also. Let it go

No need to risk ur stay over whether DS could stop the ALE

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good job Master.
I love how you just owned that random no-name when he was spouting bullshit. smile Please shut. Or did you once see me say that DS fought the ALE. Nope. I said stood up to. and aspect. first mistake on master's part. The 2nd was when he tried to correct me on the analogy. Fate says better this reality than my own. What the **** is that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
My friend, is the all the language necessary

U made a point, Mr. M did also. Let it go

No need to risk ur stay over whether DS could stop the ALE

YOu know what. I dont' care. I get sick of master coming in and amking shit up. I never said that DS fought the ale. and I get sick of him posting a bunch of scans and then noobs and retards saying he pwned someone. When he didn't even quote me correct. Or correct what I actually said. ANd he's done this NUMEROUS times to many people. ANd the foolish go ooh and awe as if he actually did something. I'm over it. good riddance to the assholes of KMC!!!!! I'm out.

SwindlingSmurph
Nvr spouts bullshit.
Master begins debate.
Nvr spouts more bullshit.
Master gets scans.

BAM! B*tch goes down...

Bransolute
Originally posted by Val
Seriously. Leave it to Mr. Master to protect the integrity of our community against these random idiots. When it comes to pwning n00bs, and trolls, it's undeniable. smile

That n00b should go into hiding...

nvrbeenwthagirl

True.

Fate did no such thing.

Now goign back to my original post, when you are correcting me, where in the **** does it say DS battled an aspect of the ale? All i see is me saying DS stood up to an aspect of the ale. Enlighten us. And since fate makes a direct comparison to the destruction of one reality to another, then how is that not a comparison? enlighten us. Put up or shut the **** up. SHow where I said DS battled the ale or an aspect. Show a quote. also, please show us why your interpretation of fate's words should be law. Mister ****ing master.

Bransolute
Ha...
Master got quoted, and his old quote owned that guy. smile

I kind of feel bad... it's like watching animal cruelty. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
No. they destroyed an entire reality. Dr. fate even feels very remorseful about it. And I only said that DS lent his power to the cause. But he did stand up to an ale aspect. impressive.

Now where in the hell in this post does it say DS battled the ALE or an aspect? AM i missing somethign? So exactly what the **** was master correcting since his original quote, just above bran's bitty post, says that DS never battled the ALE. When the **** did I say DS battled the ALE? So exactly what the **** was master correcting?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr spouts bullshit.
Master begins debate.
Nvr spouts more bullshit.
Master gets scans.

BAM! B*tch goes down...

YOu might wanna retract. Cuz I just posted my original post. and It doesn't have shit to do with what master called himself correcting.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>