Commission someone to find Flying Dutchman answer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Okay, someone needs to go on Wordplayer and ask T&T what the hell is up with Will and his curse and what that means for everyone else. I went on wordplayer for the first time and honestly felt as lost as a small kitten. I went onto forums, archives, etc and "Flying Dutchman" turned up nothing after typing it into the search engine. So since I don't know how to navigate the stupid thing, someone who's been on there should ask away because it's united fans of all ships, but in a bad way. We're all scared and confused and mildly sad.

savvysparrowluv
Good idea, Willo - Sadly, I'm completely lost on Wordplayer too sad This issue really needs to be cleared up, like you said - its a matter for all ships wink

PirateDiva
If only this issue was brought up when I had Ted and Terry in front of me!! grrrr!

katelovespirate
Here's the skinny. Ted has been absolutely silent on the question on the Wordplayer forums since the movie was released. Terry has been more talkative but not more helpful. He has not directly answered any questions related to the curse. He made mention of the fact there may be a new captain after Will, selected by Tia Dalma (apparently, the crabs and storm wasn't the end of her...) So I asked, but the webmaster has insinuated T and T won't answer questions about the film because they like to confuse everyone (aka, they don't actually have answers... they barely finished writing the thing and never got to solving certain plot problems... wink )

willofthewisp
Maybe they're keeping things quiet until they come up with an idea for POTC4. Maybe it will all be explained then.

PirateDiva
Well from what they said at the thing they had at my skool...a script was already being worked on!

willofthewisp
They like to confuse everyone? Zuh? Isn't a staple of good writing and film making that fans at least know the story? You can't have plot holes and make things too mysterious because then it's sloppy writing. There is a difference between vague and just mysterious. They didn't confuse anyoen with Aladdin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.