The Joker vs Freddy Kruger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Who will make who crazier?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Freddy is going to lose this one. No one who enters joker's mind finds anything fun about it. Even raven who tried to show joker his nightmare's nearly lost it. And her dad's a demon.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah but then Kruger can just put Joker out of his misery.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Yeah but then Kruger can just put Joker out of his misery.

Freddy operates on fear. Joker has none. So exactly where is freddy going to get this power to kill joker from? smile

PRAYERRUN
oh right.....I forgot....Joker is crazy lol.

TricksterPriest
Joker's insanity is legendary in comics. Freddy Kruger will know the true meaning of fear. evil face

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Freddy operates on fear. Joker has none. So exactly where is freddy going to get this power to kill joker from? smile His power comes from the children. No "One person will make or break him" which is why he couldn't kill his first victim in "Freddy vs Jason". If we are talking about who makes who crazy I don't know, you have to be a sick bastard to take 5-10 year olds and dice them up into confetti. As far as survivng , hell no! Freddy reaps Joker's soul.

cmack
martian manhunter was spent jumping into his mind, spectre also was surprised, freddy kruger cant do anything to joker, scarecrow fear gas didnt work on the joker

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by cmack
martian manhunter was spent jumping into his mind, spectre also was surprised, freddy kruger cant do anything to joker, scarecrow fear gas didnt work on the joker He doesn't have to make you scared to kill you. Jason wasn't afraid of him either until the majority of their battle in the nightmare was over and he broke him up just fine.

Badabing
Joker makes Freddy cry, piss his pants, curl up in the fetal position and suck his thumb.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
He doesn't have to make you scared to kill you. Jason wasn't afraid of him either until the majority of their battle in the nightmare was over and he broke him up just fine.

But he might have to find him. MM had to physically alter his brain in order to navigate Joker's mindscape.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But he might have to find him. MM had to physically alter his brain in order to navigate Joker's mindscape. That would be weird though. MM is a telepathic who invaded his mind. Freddy is a dream demon whos sorta always there. I mean how can you not be present in your own dream?

shiv
jokers a big kid now Freddies jurisdiction is the child mind.

Freddy floats in the dreamscape and stings like a migraine.

Joker assumes teh fetal position.

Freddy cuffs n gags f.t.w. devil

Xplosive
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Freddy operates on fear. Joker has none. So exactly where is freddy going to get this power to kill joker from? smile

Everyone has fear, even Joker. Freddy even also found out fear from Jason. And even if he doesn't, he doesn't need fear to defeat Joker, if he already has the power in the nightmare because of gaining power from fears of others (like in Freddy Vs. Jason, he built his power from others, then he faced Jason).
When he first fought Jason, Jason wasn't afraid and look what was Freddy doing to him, except that Joker is not an immortal.

I would say Freddy is even sicker than Joker.

PRAYERRUN
ok cool....I actually got a response. lol Personally I think that they'd make a deal....Joker brings Freddy out in the real world IF he kills Batman in his dreams.

King_Mungi
Taken from Teen Titans East Special:

Raven: "I believe thought plays very little into your actions, Joker! You are nothing but a creature driven by madness! But like all living beings, you know fear! and now, you shall face the worst you could image. Your DEEPEST FEARS! YOU---wait--! He's--He's not resisting...his most torturous nightmares have come to life around him and--He's--He's--He's NOT struck with terror! No--Oh God--He thinks it's--Funny!"
===
Joker in a curb stomp

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Taken from Teen Titans East Special:

Raven: "I believe thought plays very little into your actions, Joker! You are nothing but a creature driven by madness! But like all living beings, you know fear! and now, you shall face the worst you could image. Your DEEPEST FEARS! YOU---wait--! He's--He's not resisting...his most torturous nightmares have come to life around him and--He's--He's--He's NOT struck with terror! No--Oh God--He thinks it's--Funny!"
===
Joker in a curb stomp ....damn....

TricksterPriest
Tell me you have scans of that. eek!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tell me you have scans of that. eek!

I have the comic, but no scans as my scanner right now is well...non-existant as it broke and need a new one

Val
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1199/10jl8.th.jpg http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4615/11ws4.th.jpg

King_Mungi
Val you suck! sad

You always have to one up me sad

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Val
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1199/10jl8.th.jpg http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4615/11ws4.th.jpg

fear Be afraid. Be very afraid. Joker IS the scariest character in the DCU. Many thanks for the scans. thumb up

Val
Val you suck! sad

You always have to one up me sad
I always considered us a tag team. stoned

Kurash
being a huge fan of freddy and joker, id give this to joker. Joker is much sicker than Freddy is, much sicker, like its not even close. But people have been able to show resistance to freddy in their dreams since Dream Warriors and Joker would have no problem screwing freddy up

King_Mungi
fear Be afraid. Be very afraid. Joker IS the scariest character in the DCU. Many thanks for the scans. thumb up

He also out smarted the Teen Titans a few times as well. All I will say is....gun bomb

Originally posted by Val
I always considered us a tag team. stoned

eek!

TricksterPriest
He also out smarted the Teen Titans a few times as well. All I will say is....gun bomb

eek!

Gun-wha? Is that in the respect thread?

King_Mungi
Gun-wha? Is that in the respect thread?

No, it's from the Teen Titans East Special as well. Basically shows he is a genius in combat situation tricking and nearly killing a young Wally West

Xplosive
Originally posted by Kurash
being a huge fan of freddy and joker, id give this to joker. Joker is much sicker than Freddy is, much sicker, like its not even close. But people have been able to show resistance to freddy in their dreams since Dream Warriors and Joker would have no problem screwing freddy up

How can you be sicker than Freddy, actually how can you be much much sicker than Freddy?
No one can be sicker than what Freddy is, only even, literally.

Kurash
Originally posted by Xplosive
How can you be sicker than Freddy, actually how can you be much much sicker than Freddy?
No one can be sicker than what Freddy is, only even, literally.

what did he do that makes him sicker than the joker? Kill some children? Murder some teenagers? Thats all hes done. Hes not insane like the joker is and imo not as sadistic

HueyFreeman
what did he do that makes him sicker than the joker? Kill some children? Murder some teenagers? Thats all hes done. Hes not insane like the joker is and imo not as sadistic I am sorry but I dont see it. Hes killed hundred of kids. The only change is the quantity since Jokers plans have endangered a wider scope. Other than that I dont see him driving Freddy crazy. I doubt hitler would drive Henry Lee Lucas or Ted Bundy crazy despite the longer reach of Hitler.

TricksterPriest
The Spectre was driven mad by Joker. Deimos, the greek god of terror was driven mad. You are severely underrating Joker's madness.

Kurash
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
I am sorry but I dont see it. Hes killed hundred of kids. The only change is the quantity since Jokers plans have endangered a wider scope. Other than that I dont see him driving Freddy crazy. I doubt hitler would drive Henry Lee Lucas or Ted Bundy crazy despite the longer reach of Hitler.

pretty sure freddy before he died only killed like 20ish and i think his total death count is below 150. I dont think Joker would drive Freddy crazy I just dont think Freddy could do anything to him. Freddy has been defeated before in dreams by normal teenagers who were afraid of him.

HueyFreeman
pretty sure freddy before he died only killed like 20ish and i think his total death count is below 150. I dont think Joker would drive Freddy crazy I just dont think Freddy could do anything to him. Freddy has been defeated before in dreams by normal teenagers who were afraid of him. His story has changed. There are now two versions. Originally he only was allowed to return in the dreams of the Elm Street children. Once the sereis ran out of Elm Street kids the whole fear storyline came into play. It was more promotional than a continuity issue.
According to story one- the souls of children increased his powers in the dream. In Nigtmare three he was by no means defeated considering he toyed with them the whole time and was stopped by placing holy water and a cross on his physical body, destroying his dream one. I couldn't explain four since his body seemed to turn on him. Only than that his control in the dream was absolute, he would destroy Joker.

According to the fear thing- his power comes from the fears of others so it depends on the outside envirnment. Despite his first victims fear, Freddy could not kill him because of lack of a group. The more his existance spread, the more people feared him, the greater his power. This is basically the "Freddy vs Jason story." By the time he fought Jason, Fear or not from Jason, he outmatched him.

Xplosive
what did he do that makes him sicker than the joker? Kill some children? Murder some teenagers? Thats all hes done. Hes not insane like the joker is and imo not as sadistic

No way Joker is sicker. What has Joker done to be sicker than Freddy?. Only big subjective DC fan can tell Joker is much much sicker. I mean, it's Freddy Krueger. What are you thinking?
Man can't be sicker than Freddy.
He killed hundreds of children's like nothing in ugly, gruesomest fashions.
Only what Joker did more is on bigger scope. To drive Freddy crazy, no way, no one will drive the other one crazy (you canno't tell who is worse). If Joker has found someone that he can't drive him crazy, it's Freddy, because you you cannot be more crazy than him. And it also goes the otherwise.

The Spectre was driven mad by Joker. Deimos, the greek god of terror was driven mad. You are severely underrating Joker's madness.

No one is underestimating Joker madness, but he is not sicker than Freddy, because you can't be. They are equal in those department, you just cannot tell who is sicker. No one would get scared when Freddy would enter his mind. But it would be battle in terror world where Freddy would win (if he would already built his power from fear of others, like in Freddy Vs. Jason, then he doesn't need Joker fear anymore, because he already has the power), because Joker is not an immortal.

jrodslam
I cant really call this one. In a dream, if Freddy kills Joker, Joker dies. Thats it. Whether hes affraid of Freddy or not. In Dream Warriors, most of the kids were confident in themselves and still lost. Freddy sometimes lets his victims get the feeling that they are going to win, then he goes for the kill. Its happened so many times, its not even funny. Even in the comics.

Joker does have no fear true, but that doesnt mean Freddy wont be able to kill him. Jokers only hope here is to wake up. Period.

Avlon
Freddy automatically knows what peeves/scares his opponent.
He can appear as Batman and make chemical vats appear everywhere.

Freddy ftw.

Joker has almost no chance if Freddy isn't playing with him. It's like saying Joker can take over the matrix because he has no fear.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Avlon
Freddy automatically knows what peeves/scares his opponent.
He can appear as Batman and make chemical vats appear everywhere.

That doesn't scare Joker, way back when he told Batman that's one of his fondest memories. So that option isn't really going to work

jrodslam
That doesn't scare Joker, way back when he told Batman that's one of his fondest memories. So that option isn't really going to work

Whether Joker is scared or not in the dream, if Freddy kills him, its a wrap. You have to also remember that Freddy uses the fondest memories of people and twist them around.

Avlon

He can have Joker fall into an ocean of chemicals. He'd drown eventually...and he'd be plenty scared before dying.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
Whether Joker is scared or not in the dream, if Freddy kills him, its a wrap. You have to also remember that Freddy uses the fondest memories of people and twist them around.

Meh! There have been many people who have defeated Freddy even in their dreams. It's not impossible and Freddy is far from invincible.

Avlon
Meh! There have been many people who have defeated Freddy even in their dreams. It's not impossible and Freddy is far from invincible.

If you think about it...Freddy's win/loss ratio is very good. Out of hundreds he kills, 1 may stop him temporarily, with lots of help, and with Freddy clowning around.

King_Mungi
Yeah and those who beat him do not have the sheer determination, skill, intelligence, or are they fearless and basically insane just like the Joker. If they can do it, Joker most certainly can as per the rules of the board Joker would have basic knowledge of Kruger so he wouldn't be fodder

jrodslam

Many people who have defeated Freddy? Not really. Few have escaped, but very few beat him, or seem to have beaten him i should say.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
Many people who have defeated Freddy? Not really. Few have escaped, but very few beat him, or seem to have beaten him i should say.

No one has killed him, but they did indead defeat him in their dreams. Far from impossible

jrodslam
No one has killed him, but they did indead defeat him in their dreams. Far from impossible

Oh its not impossible. True there are few whove escaped Freddy in their dream and seemed to have beat him, but we have to remember that Freddy has favorites that he likes to toy with a bit more than everyone else.

I could see Joker standing up to Freddy in his dream. The odds of him making it out are slimmer than not.

Avlon

Not impossible but highly unlikely.

Jason had no fear either... and got his ass whipped by Freddy in the dreamworld. Joker would not survive an assault like that.

King_Mungi
Normal humans have withstood is best and defeated him, I really don't see how how Joker would simply instantly die as he has proven against high level mental manipulators. Those who have defeated Kruger in the past have nothing on Joker

Xplosive
Yeah and those who beat him do not have the sheer determination, skill, intelligence, or are they fearless and basically insane just like the Joker. If they can do it, Joker most certainly can as per the rules of the board Joker would have basic knowledge of Kruger so he wouldn't be fodder

Freddy was stopped, but in the end he avenged. The problem is that Joker can't stop Freddy.
Freddy wins in the end by killing Joker. And he really doesn't need that much to kill Joker.

King_Mungi
Why can't Joker stop Freddy? when others who don't have his wit, determination and insanity have done it. That makes no sense to me at all

HueyFreeman
Why can't Joker stop Freddy? when others who don't have his wit, determination and insanity have done it. That makes no sense to me at all
Nightmare one- Freddy is defeated when we find out he really doesn't exist. Of course by the end we are not so sure.
Nightmare two- Worst of the sequels , kills all the children in the end
Nightmare three- Holy water and and cross placed on his physical body by an outside party with the help of the spirit of Freddy's mother. How exactly will Joker accomplish this?
Nightmare 4- a nursery rhyme allows the protagonist to show Freddy himself causing the spirits of his victims to destroy him from the inside. Of course this makes no sense since he has seen himself in the mirror in previous sequels with no effect
Nightmare 5- See 4
Nightmare 6- Main plot ignored homage to one in the end.
Freddy vs Jason - Pulled out of dream while toying with victim, then stabbed from behind.

All of the nightmare movies, no one has owned Freddy in the dream world. Each time he was defeated it was by plot device while toying with his victim for a prolonged period of time. For the most Part Freddy doesn't take his time with males, he almost kills them immediately which would be Jokers fate. Jokers only shot is if he toys with him.

King_Mungi
Which mostly likely will occur as how often would Freddy ever get to play with someone the likes of Joker a being as perverse and twisted as he. They would properly revel in their little encounter.

Xplosive

Freddy was stopped, but in the end he avenged that.
And I said, Joker can't stop Freddy. Eventually, Freddy wins.
He really doesn't need much to kill Joker. If Freddy would want, he would kill Joker quickly.

King_Mungi
Huh? Yeah Freddy lost and had to avenge it afterwards. How does that mean Joker simply can't win? I'm failing to see why others who have defeated him some how means Joker can't who has proven himself to have no fear, and quite the genius. As per the rules of the board he knows what to expect getting the basic about Freddy

What movie was when the lady and the child go into the Dream realm and actually defeat Freddy head on. I think it was the last movie before Freddy vs. Jason

Xplosive
What movie was when the lady and the child go into the Dream realm and actually defeat Freddy head on. I think it was the last movie before Freddy vs. Jason

Dream Warriors, the third part.
They had powers in the Dream World, but Freddy was still far too much for them and was practically toying with them. He owns the place.

HueyFreeman already said why he lost. They couldn't defeat him with powers and without outside help.

HueyFreeman
Huh? Yeah Freddy lost and had to avenge it afterwards. How does that mean Joker simply can't win? I'm failing to see why others who have defeated him some how means Joker can't who has proven himself to have no fear, and quite the genius. As per the rules of the board he knows what to expect getting the basic about Freddy

What movie was when the lady and the child go into the Dream realm and actually defeat Freddy head on. I think it was the last movie before Freddy vs. Jason I think your talking about the dream child . Thats five. In this one hes resurected but does not have the souls of his prequel victims. In this one, he takes the souls from each of his victims and gives them to Alice's unborn child, so that they will corrupt him and therfore make a Freddy Jr. (stupid plot I know) In the end the boy releases all of the spirits and they turn Freddy back to a baby. He doesn't die however.

As far as the previous statement, I doubt Freddy would toy with Joker. For all his laughter, he loves an easy mark, thats why he went for the throat with Jason who was saved by the fact that hes immortal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.