Mario vs Crash...with a twist!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Smgboxartwii.jpg

vs

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Crash_of_the_Titans_Wii.PNG

Now before you jump off the wagon yelling, "GAMES VS GAMES ARE NOT ALLOWED!" this isn't a game vs game but a game character vs game character. The twist is this; the characters can only be based off their newest games Super Mario Galaxy and Crash of the Titans: nothing else can be used as feats (such as Mario destroying a castle with his bare hands).

Now then the characters have access to anything they have used in the games expect power-ups/items that make them invincible! Mario can become Boo, Bee, Ice, Fire, Spring, and Flight (one at a time) and can only use them once and same goes for Crash (with the Titans). The fight takes place on the Bomb-omb Battlefield (SM64) and the two characters can move about freely throughout the battlefield and all enemies are there including King Bomb-omb!

Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) vs Crash (Crash of the Titans) in the battle of the platform heroes! And debate!!

Violent2Dope
Mario can't crush a castle with his bare hands. I have played neither. smile

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Mario can't crush a castle with his bare hands. I have played neither. smile

He never shown that kind of strength in Galaxy so by using just Galaxy we can't prove Mario can destroy a castle with his bare hands but he can hit Bowser so hard he sent him flying out of orbit (from a small planet).

Sado-sama
Mario can survive in outer space, r0fl.

ThoraxeRMG
Mario still wins, by outsmarting Crash.

Sol Valentine
Mario. nothing Crash can do can compare to what we have seen of Mario in SMG.

espiemerl
Mario wins.

The Cap'n
Mario wins this. (And the castle crushing thing was a humorous cutscene after you defeat one of the castles in Super Mario World.) love clearing things up.]

MadMel
but still cannon erm

btw mario does win this

Creshosk
Originally posted by The Cap'n
Mario wins this. (And the castle crushing thing was a humorous cutscene after you defeat one of the castles in Super Mario World.) love clearing things up.] I love cupcakes.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by MadMel
but still cannon erm

btw mario does win this Canon has one n.doped

MadMel
thanks

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by MadMel
but still cannon erm

btw mario does win this Not when it has like 10 things to contradict it.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Crash on lets say a scorporilla...vs mario on a shellfish or a red shell...

Crash would send him into a blackhole

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by CRASHBANDICOOT3
Crash on lets say a scorporilla...vs mario on a shellfish or a red shell...

Crash would send him into a blackhole How about Mario with an Invincibility Star. Or Flying FTL? Or as Ice Mario?

Crash couldn't handle Mario's powerups.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
How about Mario with an Invincibility Star. Or Flying FTL? Or as Ice Mario?

Crash couldn't handle Mario's powerups.

I said no power-ups/items that make them invincible. Oh and that little red shell is strong enough to defeat Kingfin:

IwqUiJMJWv4
(Best video I could find)

Do not underestimate the shell!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I said no power-ups/items that make them invincible. Oh and that little red shell is strong enough to defeat Kingfin:

IwqUiJMJWv4
(Best video I could find)

Do not underestimate the shell! Ok. He still wins.

HonkyTonkMan
Who here was scared of that big eel on SM 64? I know a guy that found it pretty scary, big boggly eyes....yes it was some guy.

Sado-sama
Mario because he's made by Nintendo and Crash first appeared on a Sony console.

^ Best argument available. Use it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Mario because he's made by Nintendo and Crash first appeared on a Sony console.

^ Best argument available. Use it. Beat you to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.