STAT CHECK!@!!! Rank 'EM!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
If Superman is 100 even in all these stats, where do these other characters fall?

Strength -
Durability -
Energy Projection -
Speed -

Rank these guys, in comparison to Superman.

Thor
Captain Marvel
Surfer
Gladiator
Orion
Hal
WW
Hercules
Zod
Hulk
Majestic
OmniMan
Doomsday
Powergirl

Where do they stand, in stats?

Soljer
For the energy projection one, how much is versatility worth as compared to power? What if someone's has less power, but ten times the versatility?

UniOmni
Originally posted by Soljer
For the energy projection one, how much is versatility worth as compared to power? What if someone's has less power, but ten times the versatility?

Power is key here.

Ironman would rank higher if it were otherwise.

Rather dig a deep hole, than merely a wide hole.

Soljer
Originally posted by UniOmni
Power is key here.

Ironman would rank higher if it were otherwise.

Rather dig a deep hole, than merely a wide hole.

For speed - is it combat speed? Reflexes? Travel speed?

Badabing
Originally posted by UniOmni
If Superman is 100 even in all these stats, where do these other characters fall?

Strength -
Durability -
Energy Projection -
Speed -

Rank these guys, in comparison to Superman.

Thor
Captain Marvel
Surfer
Gladiator
Orion
Hal
WW
Hercules
Zod
Hulk
Majestic
OmniMan
Doomsday
Powergirl

Where do they stand, in stats? IMO, Captain Marvel, Surfer (Potentially via cosmic amping), Gladiator, Hal (Potentially), Zod and Majestic at Superman's level. Powergirl and WW a half step behind IMO

Thor and Orion I think have everything except the speed feats. But with accessories they could be at 100.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Badabing
IMO, Captain Marvel, Surfer (Potentially via cosmic amping), Gladiator, Hal (Potentially), Zod and Majestic at Superman's level. Powergirl and WW a half step behind IMO

Thor and Orion I think have everything except the speed feats. But with accessories they could be at 100.

No, not like that.

It's like this.

Superman

Strength - 100
Durability - 100
Energy Projection - 100
Speed - 100

Where do these other guys rank in these same categories in comparison to Superman?

Example - Hyperion

Strength - 85
Durability - 90
Energy Projection - 80
Speed - 80

And to Soljer

flightspeed.

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by Badabing
Powergirl and WW a half step behind IMO ermmnone

UniOmni
I'm in the same boat as you Smurph.

WTF did PG do that puts her on the level?

I don't think she's stronger than Thing, to be honest.

SwindlingSmurph
I like to think Thor Girl would be as popular if she didn't have a name that sucks monkey balls...

UniOmni
Thor Girl would be as popular if she had huge ****, compared to the rest of the women on the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.